On 12/18/2021 at 6:01 AM, playz123 said:

It will soon be 3 years since this mod has been on stand-by

What makes you think 3 years is the time it takes to develop such a mod for a single person already working at full time ?

Not even a photo or a video to keep us going

The reason why I don’t publish too much is to not keep you waiting.
Before the announcement you had no idea I was working on this project and you were enjoying your life just fine. Consider yourself in the same situation waiting for the next reveal. There are plenty of mods and games to enjoy in the meantime !

Physics is what the Sims lack a lot [...] that's what all Sims players are looking for.

If it's not yet released at this time it will not even be worth it.

If the physics are what you expect the most then yes this mod will be replaced by something better sooner or later (such as Real-Time Body Physics from CPVC), maybe before the mod release.
But this is not the core of the mod.

Nobody believes it.

I’m not asking anyone to believe in it. It’s okay if you don’t.

2 hours ago, REDFACTION said:

What makes you think 3 years is the time it takes to develop such a mod for a single person already working at full time ?

Before the announcement you had no idea I was working on this project and you were enjoying your life just fine. Consider yourself in the same situation waiting for the next reveal. There are plenty of mods and games to enjoy in the meantime !

If the physics are what you expect the most then yes this mod will be replaced by something better sooner or later (such as Real-Time Body Physics from CPVC), maybe before the mod release.

If ever you need some animators for your project, I’ll be glad to contribute, even if I’m filling a niche. Also I can speak French aswell so should be easy to communicate.

I did a lot of shit in blender, to rigging mesh/weight paint, animated IK/FK, creating physics or collisions, adding bones to rig as well as deleting some because of limitations from the game. 

I’m just interested by the seamless transition and interactives animations really. I know that they can be done already with some scripts, but if it can be made easier and with a framework I think it could be very interesting. 

however, I think the fact that people do not trust this mod is fair. It’s just how you advertised your mod. Without any carrots it’s a bit hard for people to trust you. 

I personally don’t wait for it, and I don’t even care if it’s never coming. But my offer still stand if something is happening. 

Edited by Khlas
  • 3 months later...

I think it's better to just get rid of this thread...Because he made the intro page in the first place and didn't show any updates. If anyone sees this for the first time, he'll have a good idea. But that's in vain. Please stop this project if you don't plan to update for the sake of people. For someone like me who waits without an appointment...

On 4/19/2022 at 7:57 AM, powersexking said:

I think it's better to just get rid of this thread...Because he made the intro page in the first place and didn't show any updates. If anyone sees this for the first time, he'll have a good idea. But that's in vain. Please stop this project if you don't plan to update for the sake of people. For someone like me who waits without an appointment...

Amen brother. I think if we comment enough he'll see it eventually in his notifications. I vote we spam the thread daily.

Edited by JaylinPlaysMC
5 hours ago, JaylinPlaysMC said:

Amen brother. I think if we comment enough he'll see it eventually in his notifications. I vote we spam the thread daily.

There are nearly 600 users who follow this thread and patiently wait for an update by Redfaction who are obviously busy with other tasks right now.
As it seems you can't wait please ignore this thread. There is enough other content ready to download.

If you want to contact Refdaction send them a PM or contact them via Patreon.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/22/2022 at 11:32 PM, Oops19 said:

There are nearly 600 users who follow this thread and patiently wait for an update by Redfaction who are obviously busy with other tasks right now.
As it seems you can't wait please ignore this thread. There is enough other content ready to download.

If you want to contact Refdaction send them a PM or contact them via Patreon.

I forgot to reply in a timely manner, my apologies. Regardless, I as well as I'm sure multiple other people have messaged him on both patreon and here. Of course we have no choice but to wait patiently, however in the meantime I think I will apply the tactics of the late great Malcolm X - "By any means necessary." I do appreciate your input on the situation though.  :D 

Edited by JaylinPlaysMC
  • 2 months later...
On 7/6/2022 at 12:15 PM, CocoChi said:

I logged in after years of not being in this website wondering about this project and it still haven’t been finished.. 

This project sounds like a scam, you can ignore it. I literally made most of the features in less time than this project could even do.

Animated anus, animated vagina, animated butt, animated pec for males, animated nose. All of this is unlocked already and works in the game.

The author never shared any content other than a bunch of animation.

The author never was interested to talk with me despite my request. You should let this thread die.

On 7/7/2022 at 5:20 AM, Khlas said:

This project sounds like a scam, you can ignore it. I literally made most of the features in less time than this project could even do.

Animated anus, animated vagina, animated butt, animated pec for males, animated nose. All of this is unlocked already and works in the game.

The author never shared any content other than a bunch of animation.

The author never was interested to talk with me despite my request. You should let this thread die.

Only thing is the body physics like gravity etc. but everything else you absolutely demolished and nailed it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/30/2021 at 7:46 PM, Oops19 said:

If you wish to support this mod please consider become a Patron.
Since payment is disabled you don't pay anything !

When there will be enough Patrons for me to make a living from my modding activity I will quit my job and warn you about enabling the payment.
In the meanwhile I work for my employer and I mod only on my spare time.

I wish they would release at least a small mod. This would make it more easy for everyone. It's not impossible to add postures and to route sims properly to locations. Animations do not need to start "PosePlayer" like by teleporting sims but getting this working properly takes time.

NO.

In 3 years NOTHING. Not a sad image.
When the project started if it had payments enabled.
In 3 years you haven't had time for anything?
Sure...
On 12/29/2021 at 11:52 PM, REDFACTION said:

You tried to scam people.
Can you post any progress, no matter how small?
Let's go.
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This looks great.  The only thing that bothers me is how loose her anus is. It's as if she gave birth through her butt while her pussy is very tight.  While I understand the tight pussy, the female's anus is nauseating and sluttish and geared more towards men on men.  

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...