2 hours ago, GandiIV said:

Seems promising but way too much male oriented for now ( from what I read on the first post )

He started the thread with the purpose of getting feedback etc so it's worth constructively giving your opinion and ideas, 

You might give him some more ideas, 

If you explain your views here or send him a PM then it's possible some things may be taken into consideration 

To be honest the only thing that i wanted from sims 4 sex mod is animated anus and vagina, which take the game to the whole new level, which i'm gladly support this mod. And speaking which is that anus and vagina physics ready and stable to played in game or still need more problem to solve in order to played inside game ? other than that good luck i hope this project become great success, because this is truly revolutionary adult mod for the sims if this meet it's purpose.

57 minutes ago, WickedDesire666 said:

To be honest the only thing that i wanted from sims 4 sex mod is animated anus and vagina, which take the game to the whole new level, which i'm gladly support this mod. And speaking which is that anus and vagina physics ready and stable to played in game or still need more problem to solve in order to played inside game ? other than that good luck i hope this project become great success, because this is truly revolutionary adult mod for the sims if this meet it's purpose.

Thank you for your support !

Everything shown in the previews is stable and works in game.

The only thing you need to keep in mind is the 180 bones cap trade-off ?

"in the next video teasing campaign."

So I guess more teasers to come? 

It would be good if we could start working with (Some of) what you've already shown, I have been making progress in my own animations but feel like they might be diminished upon release of the TITAN rig and will need to be re-made with that in order to stay relevant. 

Even if its just the rig so we can get in some practise configuring it and using it, prepping animations for the release of the full mod.

Anywho that's my two cents, good luck and I look forwards to whats next.

55 minutes ago, Simite said:

I love teasers ?

55 minutes ago, Simite said:

It would be good if we could start working with (Some of) what you've already shown, I have been making progress in my own animations but feel like they might be diminished upon release of the TITAN rig and will need to be re-made with that in order to stay relevant.

It's true but I prefer to focus on the development instead of providing support for early-released stuff ?

1 hour ago, Simite said:

"in the next video teasing campaign."

Even if its just the rig so we can get in some practise configuring it and using it, prepping animations for the release of the full mod.

Anywho that's my two cents, good luck and I look forwards to whats next.

43 minutes ago, REDFACTION said:

I love teasers ?

It's true but I prefer to focus on the development instead of providing support for early-released stuff ?

Both good points! 

Maybe a compromise can be made when you're ready, 

It would be good if one of us has some early insight and is able to assist you on the animator support side of things, 

It'll allow you more time under the hood and not keep you trapped in tech support lol! 

Simite is more actual Blender savvy than most of us who just know how to do Sims stuff so I think he could be a good potential candidate when you're thinking of involving somebody 

On 6/26/2019 at 10:00 PM, R-Lo said:

He started the thread with the purpose of getting feedback etc so it's worth constructively giving your opinion and ideas, 

You might give him some more ideas, 

If you explain your views here or send him a PM then it's possible some things may be taken into consideration 

Hi ! There is mostly " male pleasure " animations/interactions for now, feels a little like a macho thing or something, it would nice to have female ones ( the one that comes first to my mind is cunni action for example ). LGBT should be there too since there is not just heterosexuals playing with mods like this ;) I understand it's possible that the creator may or may not be comfortable with it but still, it would be nice. I don't think I can explain more than that my opinion was already pretty obvious ?‍♂️ Sorry if a lot of people already said this I didn't read the entire thread, just the original post

On 6/29/2019 at 8:17 AM, GandiIV said:

Hi ! There is mostly " male pleasure " animations/interactions for now, feels a little like a macho thing or something, it would nice to have female ones ( the one that comes first to my mind is cunni action for example ). LGBT should be there too since there is not just heterosexuals playing with mods like this ;) I understand it's possible that the creator may or may not be comfortable with it but still, it would be nice. I don't think I can explain more than that my opinion was already pretty obvious ?‍♂️ Sorry if a lot of people already said this I didn't read the entire thread, just the original post

There will probably be some female and/or LGBT animations once the mod is available for public use and animators are able to start creating animations with it.

but since you used the word "macho" only one thing comes to mind for me...

22 hours ago, jamal13 said:

It should be released in the future, definitely not the past nor present. I hope that gives you a better idea of when it will be released :) 

For now it will only be released in the future, but when it is actually released, it will also be released in the present. After that, he'll release it in the past too.?

On 7/8/2019 at 1:34 PM, 2cool4u_1 said:

For now it will only be released in the future, but when it is actually released, it will also be released in the present. After that, he'll release it in the past too.?

Wow that means it will be released 3 times, such value for a free product.

7 hours ago, PawgLife said:

Idk if this been asked before, if it was I apologize. But how would this work with thicker women? Would it be possible? Like in the strip video she spreads her cheeks open. If I have a chick who is more curvier would it be possible? 

User name checks out :D I think RF himself said that there will still be clipping with thicc girls.