I've seen this post around in the past, but never gone through and watched all the videos. 

Wow, this looks AMAZING! It looks like you already did some amazing work before the OP in Feb, and even having that in general gameplay would be stunning. I can't wait to get my hands on this... but I will wait... because I must, and I understand that greatness takes time and real life takes priority.

Awesome work so far. Keep being your awesome self, don't let the naysayers get you down, and know that we will be here, eager to download, whenever it is available!

I see this post all the time, i never make a post because i want to write better and try to don't take bad intentions.

when i see a game i know they take like an year to finish because have like 100 people working on the game or mod or something, when i see this i know is awesome and when i read u are alone i know this going to take a time like a year or 2, i know all the type of people and the hype of this, there's no need to loose hope to see this finish, and red your life is first then the mod, go on on your life and make it better, when u have time make this mod. i'm from argentina and support mod for me is too high to pay but if i can i going to do it, i opnly can make is wait for the mod or demo to see this...

and for other people they say is a scam or he want money think in this make a mod, game or maybe and exp take more time than u think, need time to make parts to make it works and then make better to don't crash your game or a computer.. don't hype to high and just wait.

i be waiting to download the demo or a mod complete.

sorry for my bad english, in arg no one talk in english and is diff to me to write or talk.

On 11/8/2019 at 9:24 PM, rafikavilocy said:

Any news

Oh so you are interested in the project now ? Your previous (and unique) message was to say that it was a scam.

Pathetic...

On 11/9/2019 at 4:45 AM, ArtificialHuman said:

Keep being your awesome self, don't let the naysayers get you down, and know that we will be here, eager to download, whenever it is available!

Thank you. I appreciate your attitude and understanding ?

On 11/9/2019 at 6:54 PM, Little Insane said:

there's no need to loose hope to see this finish, and red your life is first then the mod, go on on your life and make it better

Thank you. You are a very mature person. It's good to see people like you around ?

On 11/9/2019 at 6:54 PM, Little Insane said:

sorry for my bad english, in arg no one talk in english and is diff to me to write or talk.

Don't be sorry it's perfectly understandable. I'm not a native english speaker neither ?

19 hours ago, killer_virrus12 said:

How is progress? Btw glad your "mission" was successful. Take all the time you need, a rushed project is made for failure. cheers!

Thank you for your message ?

A lot of progress were made on the Auto-Tune. I'm not spoiling people here but if you want to know more take a look at my posts on Patreon (everything is public).

For now I'm very busy with real life matters. Project is on hold.

It is a pity that such a project has such little interest from people. I am sure that if you posted the alpha-beta version, even with truncated content, your creation would have been a great success and great support.
And it’s so unfortunate that such a project slides down because of this. ?

5 hours ago, DarkVoid676 said:

It is a pity that such a project has such little interest from people. I am sure that if you posted the alpha-beta version, even with truncated content, your creation would have been a great success and great support.

While this project looks great, I agree that the main reason for the lack of interest from people at this point is that it's been nearly 8 months since RedFaction started this thread and nothing has been released yet.

22 hours ago, DarkVoid676 said:

People want to be satisfied immediately. They don’t want a project, they want a download.

When there is a download, the only thing that interest them is the next download.

If by misfortune you need time to work on something new, you will get bashed because you are lazy, because it has been x days since the last time you fed them with a download.

There is no way I’m entering into this spiral, which is condemning the creator to get hated while all he’s doing is doing his best, because over time you can’t continue to satisfy the voracious and overgrowing needs of people as you used to do.

When a kid cries to get a candy, you don’t just give him a candy, for his and your own good.

I made a polished presentation in March. It didn’t reach the target. I took a job back in April. End of the story.

People expecting things to get delivered, or moaning about the lack or slow progress just like if nothing had happen, are just playing dumb about something that happened 8 months ago already.

This project has returned to a hobby and I’m working on it as such.

People who are supporting the project are not buying immediate satisfaction, they are encouraging the research and development of an experimental mod, and their selfless commitment is something I’m proud to work for.

3 hours ago, REDFACTION said:

People want to be satisfied immediately. They don’t want a project, they want a download.

When there is a download, the only thing that interest them is the next download.

If by misfortune you need time to work on something new, you will get bashed because you are lazy, because it has been x days since the last time you fed them with a download.

There is no way I’m entering into this spiral, which is condemning the creator to get hated while all he’s doing is doing his best, because over time you can’t continue to satisfy the voracious and overgrowing needs of people as you used to do.

When a kid cries to get a candy, you don’t just give him a candy, for his and your own good.

I made a polished presentation in March. It didn’t reach the target. I took a job back in April. End of the story.

People expecting things to get delivered, or moaning about the lack or slow progress just like if nothing had happen, are just playing dumb about something that happened 8 months ago already.

People who are supporting the project are not buying immediate satisfaction, they are encouraging the research and development of an experimental mod, and their selfless commitment is something I’m proud to work for.

Everyone respects your decision to do everything for free. If you do not want to set yourself deadlines, as many do, and improve the project at your discretion, this is good. I would trust you and give you money on a Patreon as a thank you. And it doesn’t matter to me when you update your project.
But I still do not see any connection in posting a alpha beta version of your product. You will get people on Patreon, support, assistance in creating your product. People who appreciate your efforts, your studies.
And your behavior, I will not release the project because I don’t want people to want to just download the very strange for me.

REDFACTION, no problem, dude. The fans really expect quality from you, but they also follow your progress. Just people doubt that the project is closed, and the author can not say directly about the current situation. But it would be really nice if you published some valuable information once a month, so that other people know what you're working on and what you've already done. At least a few screenshots and publish them once a month.

On 11/24/2019 at 9:18 PM, DarkVoid676 said:

I still do not see any connection in posting a alpha beta version of your product. You will get people on Patreon, support, assistance in creating your product.

I'm sorry there won't be an alpha version :

• Releasing an alpha will require to explain how to use it, answering people's questions and so on while I should be focused on finishing the job

• The TITAN rig is still being improved. For every new version there is a chance that it is incompatible with the previous one. I don't want modders to start working with it in an early stage and being forced to abandon their animations in the future because of incompatibility. As a reminder : you can have only ONE rig in your game, which has already to be compatible with all WW animations released up to date

• There is nothing to play with. As a reminder I'm currently developping tools. What would people do with tools ? I will start creating animations and gameplay features only when the tools will be finished. The animations you saw in the first post were only for demonstration

• I'm a very stubborn perfectionist. It is very unlikely I would provide an alpha version of anything, would it be this project or a chicken sandwich

2 hours ago, <AlexWolf> said:

People doubt that the project is closed

And how is it a problem ? ?

People can doubt if they want ? I'm doing this for me lol

2 hours ago, <AlexWolf> said:

It would be really nice if you published some valuable information once a month, so that other people know what you're working on and what you've already done. At least a few screenshots and publish them once a month.

Yes once a month is a good rate. Once a week would be better but it's just not possible with daily work.

I used to publish development diaries once a month on my Patreon page. There is no screenshot though since I'm coding the auto-tune.

17 hours ago, REDFACTION said:

I'm sorry there won't be an alpha version :

• Releasing an alpha will require to explain how to use it, answering people's questions and so on while I should be focused on finishing the job

• The TITAN rig is still being improved. For every new version there is a chance that it is incompatible with the previous one. I don't want modders to start working with it in an early stage and being forced to abandon their animations in the future because of incompatibility. As a reminder : you can have only ONE rig in your game, which has already to be compatible with all WW animations released up to date

• There is nothing to play with. As a reminder I'm currently developping tools. What would people do with tools ? I will start creating animations and gameplay features only when the tools will be finished. The animations you saw in the first post were only for demonstration

• I'm a very stubborn perfectionist. It is very unlikely I would provide an alpha version of anything, would it be this project or a chicken sandwich

And how is it a problem ? ?

People can doubt if they want ? I'm doing this for me lol

Yes once a month is a good rate. Once a week would be better but it's just not possible with daily work.

I used to publish development diaries once a month on my Patreon page. There is no screenshot though since I'm coding the auto-tune.

image.png.35e77d21af1a4f2dbf09c118c8013730.png

Will there be a chicken sandwich when this project comes available??

and will this said "chicken sandwich" come with mayonnaise and pickles?

or possibly is this "chicken sandwich" codename for a Top Secret Alpha Version!!!! *suspenseful music plays* dun dun dunnnnnnnnn

Well played Redfaction, well played.......

Just kidding.  Looking forward to when you finish your project Redfaction and any updates you have to present to us.  Has there been anymore talk about bone unlocks?

I just came across this for the first time.  It is amazing from what you've shared so far.  Everything looks so smooth and natural, as it would for real life lovers.  I do have one question:  will the Titan rig support smooth animations without clipping for larger sized sims?  I ask becauses this is a known issue with current animations.  It seems the Lover's Lab community, or at least the animators, tend to forget about them when creating new works.  I personally prefer my sims a bit on the heavy side-just as I do potential love interests IRL-and it saddens me to see so little attention paid to them in animations.

OK, so one more question:  will the rig affect Maxis animations, as well?  Everything just looks better when it's more natural/realistic.

On 11/27/2019 at 6:01 PM, millionserved said:

Has there been anymore talk about bone unlocks?

What do you mean ?

10 hours ago, Felicat82 said:

I just came across this for the first time.  It is amazing from what you've shared so far

Thanks ! ?

Will the Titan rig support smooth animations without clipping for larger sized sims?  I ask becauses this is a known issue with current animations.  It seems the Lover's Lab community, or at least the animators, tend to forget about them when creating new works.

Well it's not that they forget about it, it's just that it requires a lot of work.

I did a successful anti-clipping test which I'm very happy with but it needs now to be automated somehow because it's like twice the work than making a regular animation.

Will the rig affect Maxis animations, as well?

If we reprocess them yes, but this is not something I'm planning to do first ?

• 2 weeks later...

This guy is bringing more innovation to Sims 4 sex mods than the entire AAA industry has brought to any genre in the last 5 years... you need to be making your own sex games to put Illusion to shame; the fact that Artificial Academy 2 is still the only game in existence where sex kind of qualifies as an actual gameplay feature and not just a reward fap/mindless grinding for reward faps is extremely disappointing.

The animation rig and stuff here is amazing, but honestly I'm much more interested in the simple interactive features. All the hardcore, kinky, and super-detailed animations in the world don't satisfy for long if all you do with it them is essentially hit a play button. FINALLY someone is working on expanding the interactive element of sex, which you know in real life is kind of a big part of it (at least it should be :p). Between this guy and Subverse, I'm hoping western developers are finally poised to take back the title of "most perverted game developers in the world" from japan. There are some promising developments in making sex games actual games, and I can't wait for that to become the standard. It may be awhile until I'm in a position, but when I am, this guy definitely has my financial support.

On 11/24/2019 at 11:58 AM, REDFACTION said:

This is the issues with Games today. Ppl want it asap, so companies put out a half assed game. 

With this, ive been waiting like every1 else, but with patience. I personally have enough content to keep me goin for now. I personally will wait for a finished product than play with a half assed product/dlc/mod (ect). I personally don't put my personal expectations high at all. I am personally playing it by year, not expecting a release anytime soon (which is ok for me). So when it does officially come out, it will make it that much better. Thnx for the time!

16 hours ago, Thrasher124 said:

This is the issues with Games today. Ppl want it asap, so companies put out a half assed game. 

Better an half assed game than nothing, at least companies have to put out an game to earn money for it but Redfaction gets $136 just for telling people he is "working" on it without even showing some progress he made.

if people are that gullible, hey guys I'll open a patreon soon and work on an game changing big project that will blow your minds that project is sooo big it's almost like it turns the sims 4 into the sims 5 so please pledge to my patreon and give me your money