33 minutes ago, trickster37 said:

Sorry folks, but I dont think this is going to happen.  Not enough donors on her/his page, no responses on this site or thread.  It's a dead project like the banking system and the health system were never finished. sadness

is this really true or are you just messing with us? ?

24 minutes ago, simuser4 said:

is this really true or are you just messing with us? ?

I don't know if it is true or not. But if you look at the evidence out there, it doesn't look good.  When was his/her last post? Check the patreon page: how many people are supporting her/him? how filled is her/his goals?  It's very late 2019 and no new posts, at least if you were doing this you would say something like..holy cow the goal date is coming.

But nothing.

It's not the only ambitious mod out there that hasn't happen.

The banking mod and the real health mod has been dead for quite a while...

I am just saying, looking ta the evidence put forth: i do not think anything is going to happen.  I am not bashing redfaction.  Just looking at the evidence...

3 hours ago, trickster37 said:

I don't know if it is true or not. But if you look at the evidence out there, it doesn't look good.  When was his/her last post? Check the patreon page: how many people are supporting her/him? how filled is her/his goals?  It's very late 2019 and no new posts, at least if you were doing this you would say something like..holy cow the goal date is coming.

But nothing.

I am just saying, looking ta the evidence put forth: i do not think anything is going to happen.  I am not bashing redfaction.  Just looking at the evidence...

The reason REDFACTION hasn't posted lately is because he took a break in August and he "Will take part of a international mission for his employer in September" as he mentioned in his latest Patreon post. 

18 hours ago, trickster37 said:

But nothing.

Donations seems to not be indispensible to him for now since he stopped the pledge during his vacation. It’s useless to donate something that is not even out anyway. 

There is no demo and we are in 2019. Projects without demo are not really attractive from a marketing standpoint. People are not as naive as when the internet was a new world to discover.

10 hours ago, rafikavilocy said:

He is scammer he just want donation he will never release that 

Oh, this speculations... please, forgive me, I need to use one myself... ?

@rafikavilocy your very first post since July 2018? What an activ honorable membership!!!!

How many LL accounts do you got to hide your regular nick for this kind of postings?

@Redfaction finish your interesting work in time or use more time. Enjoy your new job – especially if you like it and if you be payed well enough!

Many members (like me) hope you will find once the time to make your mod come true.

So I wish you a webskin like an eel – so any critics which are not needed and do not push you further in a good way may glitch along.

Best wishes for your RL. And if you never ´ll finish the mod – maybe others will do it.

@all the dear, patient members – I really never wait for something, I love to be surprised. Do you?

Wow this is the most ambitious project I have ever seen. I really believe that the dev is just at vacation, there is no way that after all the progress he's made he'll just turn back now.

But still there is no guarantee since he hasn't updated on patreon. Really hope this project comes to release, I already see this being extremely popular on Sims 4.

51 minutes ago, Hidan20 said:

Very cool, but without the support of patreon he will probably never released.

Most players aren't willing to donate much until they see something real.  Otherwise, Patreon would be filled with scammers, leeching money from players for years without producing anything.  Think about it.

I hope that he ends up releasing something towards the end of this year.  Vaporware has never gotten much support on Patreon.  The only way he could speed up the project is too get enough donations to quit his full-time job (not likely to happen).

Most developers work on a demo first, release it to the public, and then the donations start to roll in and the bulk of the work happens in the future.  He has chosen not to do this.

His project is very ambitious, but I have serious doubts that he'll be able to deliver on portions of it (I'm also a developer and modder and understand what he has in front of him).

I hope the project is released someday and that it is everything everyone hopes for! ?

I really have no idea why people loose patience so quickly. Since first post of this mod,so called teaser, I was waiting without posting any other posts here from my first supportive post. Job like this take time,no matter what especially when Redfaction have to focus on working on this mod only in his spare time.  Follow his progress,wait and dont loose hope so fast. Enjoy other mods and look forward to see even better ones. Day after day i see new content here,more or less innovative but new. Do your work Redfaction,no need to bother yourself with haters :) Sorry for my english, im not a native speaker but i hope that everyone will get my meaning ;)

4 hours ago, Timiriel said:

I really have no idea why people loose patience so quickly. Since first post of this mod,so called teaser, I was waiting without posting any other posts here from my first supportive post. Job like this take time,no matter what especially when Redfaction have to focus on working on this mod only in his spare time.  Follow his progress,wait and dont loose hope so fast. Enjoy other mods and look forward to see even better ones. Day after day i see new content here,more or less innovative but new. Do your work Redfaction,no need to bother yourself with haters :) Sorry for my english, im not a native speaker but i hope that everyone will get my meaning ;)

No one's hating. It's not necessarily people's fault. He spoke and teased too soon about the project without providing much of any substance. It's good to own up to one's wrongdoings and to handle the consequences of their actions. There's no doubt a project of this scale would take time and effort but normally people do tease about a project when it's near its final stages, which is a farcry from where this project is currently stagnating.. that's where all the impatience and frustration stems from.. I certainly hope it sees the light of day and i wish him luck with keeping on working on it, it's just that i personally don't care much for where this is going right now and i'd urge everyone else to do the same,  just let go of the hype and pretend this isn't a thing. Unfollow the topic and move on!

11 hours ago, Downloader said:

Thanks for the WW animations you mentioned in #1, I grabbed them quick as I do not believe I had them and they do seem to be excellent quality in the promo.  

Thanks ! I'm glad you like it ?

15 hours ago, Timiriel said:

No need to bother yourself with haters ?

You are 100% right ! They don't deserve any attention.

Good thing they are a minority ?

On 9/18/2019 at 12:48 AM, Mariana Soprano said:

@trickster37

What value has speculation? If you don´t know anything about it, do LL members a favour and stop posting speculations.

Some creators need to take care of their reallife first.

I post whatever I feel like. 

You don't like what i said, disagree or move on.

But, I don't let anyone tell me to shut up.

I stand by my statements. 

Redfaction has responded to posts; but, has not clearly said anything about the goals posted on the development site. No updates, no deadline changes, no development, no product.

And that is the bottom line.

• 3 weeks later...

Could be worse.. you could all be waiting 3+ years for xpadmin to just say he's alive and still working on XStoryPlayer 4.0.

Looking forward to this mod. This is a gigantic undertaking you've put on yourself and I don't think enough people understand that.