On 11/1/2020 at 1:09 PM, ilan0098 said:

Is it still happening?

It seems like the parts of the mod that handle the body physics and everything we'd seen, rather than them continuing all of that (and struggling to make them work with the bone limit provided by the game) and baking them into each and every animation manually, they've decided to drop that part of their mod due to the arrival of another mod that's taking the effort to provide real-time physics in the game, where we can already see functional breasts and ass physics. They have already said they have plans to add more and expand this mod, which in and of itself is evident by the mod still being considered heavily WiP, and not being in a proper 1.0 state, where it's currently at just about 0.3-p(review)3.

The rest of the mod, regarding Auto-Tune XML generation and making modded interactions more natural as though they were official maxis interactions is still going to be handled by they themselves. Where this is at so far though, I don't personally know, but they've stated about all this much in recent times. It makes sense that a mod this big and expansive, and being handled by one person alone, would take so long as it was/is/has been. So of course patience becomes a virtue if you're interested in this mod, but in any case, any full-body physics part of the mod is possibly going to come to fruition (unofficially/not by actual affiliation?) by the hands of another.)

8 hours ago, donutcory said:

The author posted an update on their Patreon page a few days ago on Nov. 2nd saying they are back to modding. So maybe there's still hope for the project.

Saw it too. I just had a random feeling to check it yesterday myself and saw it. It's something they're dead set on doing. I still think that they're relatively relaxed a little since the main part they wanted to work on is what they can put all their attention to now, now that the physics part is being done in real-time by someone else unlike the baked in physics they originally had planned (still assuming I followed everything correctly.)

• 2 weeks later...

I've been looking for something to make my videos more realistic, besides CPVC's Real-Time Body Physics. I just read through this thread and I think you've returned now.?
This whole project looks super exciting and I'd happily replace every animation in my folder with the few that this mod starts out with. If all works as intended I would exclusively use this mod for my future videos. I know that's not very special since my videos have been pretty shit, but you have my support!
Woo! Go Redfaction! Yeyeye! ???

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/6/2021 at 12:55 PM, Oops19 said:

For everyone not following Patreon - There's a new update: https://www.patreon.com/posts/first-batch-is-47123045

There's still no release date but it seems we're getting closer.

stop being delusional. "now I have to hire XX" nothing is getting closer. It's just words, we don't even have access to these tools he made and there is no ads for these "recruitment" that seems useless since he could earn $$ by sharing the tools in his patreon so he could actually hire them. 

11 hours ago, khyan69 said:

stop being delusional. "now I have to hire XX" nothing is getting closer. It's just words, we don't even have access to these tools he made and there is no ads for these "recruitment" that seems useless since he could earn $$ by sharing the tools in his patreon so he could actually hire them. 

Hey Redfaction, I know you're currently looking for people who'd animate for you. While I'm a total beginner and probably won't meet your quality standards, I still think it'd be great if you released the titan rig to the public. It sound like it could improve animations that won't be included in your mod, too. What do you think?

2 hours ago, PutuPisReal said:

I think the carrot is getting very old at the end of the stick, but the biggest (not) surprise is the donkeys whom still follow this load of tripe. I thought this was sad more than a year back but this is absolutely ridiculous now

Gotta agree. It aint happening kids