• 2 weeks later...
On 9/30/2021 at 7:46 PM, Oops19 said:

If you wish to support this mod please consider become a Patron.
Since payment is disabled you don't pay anything !

When there will be enough Patrons for me to make a living from my modding activity I will quit my job and warn you about enabling the payment.
In the meanwhile I work for my employer and I mod only on my spare time.

I wish they would release at least a small mod. This would make it more easy for everyone. It's not impossible to add postures and to route sims properly to locations. Animations do not need to start "PosePlayer" like by teleporting sims but getting this working properly takes time.

You cannot expect payment in front. Even if those are Patreon "donations" or "memberships". It is exactly the same if you go live streaming and you ask for donations and subs first and start streaming later. It doesn't matter if "you" think it is noble or fair, the definition of your way is considered a scam.

On 6/21/2021 at 8:59 PM, Khlas said:

The limit of 180 bones can't make this possible in any way, unless physics are simulated with a third party program as it is already available to download on this site.

Hey man, you have AI now, it will be easier with AI recreating animations? Just sayin....

2 hours ago, Lord Denchus said:

Why is this post still active? Last time the creator posted 29.12.2021. Almost 2 years now. Admins, shut it down pls.

All posts stay active forever unless one closes them, there are many much more older posts. I don't see any reason to 'lock' this thread.

It is still active because some people really love to reply to it every 3-4 weeks for unknown reasons. The author will return if they have time to work again on this mod. They did a few things in Blender but porting them to TS4 it not easy. There are always problems with UV0, UV1, animation restriction, wrong bone rotations created by S4S, ...

One can spend a lot of time writing `hundred of pages of specifications about the gameplay features, thinking about how the player is going to build relationships and trying to bring depth and realism into it`. The longer this process takes the more complex the implementation will be.  So we might never see an implementation for TS4 of the mod.

2 hours ago, Oops19 said:

All posts stay active forever unless one closes them, there are many much more older posts. I don't see any reason to 'lock' this thread.

It is still active because some people really love to reply to it every 3-4 weeks for unknown reasons. The author will return if they have time to work again on this mod. They did a few things in Blender but porting them to TS4 it not easy. There are always problems with UV0, UV1, animation restriction, wrong bone rotations created by S4S, ...

One can spend a lot of time writing `hundred of pages of specifications about the gameplay features, thinking about how the player is going to build relationships and trying to bring depth and realism into it`. The longer this process takes the more complex the implementation will be.  So we might never see an implementation for TS4 of the mod.

So that means even I can post that I will "Remodify Sims 4 from ground up" post a forum page here about all what's gonna be in the "The Sims 4 Remake" with a long post and place Patreon so people can support me "infront", while doing nothing at all on my end and no files or codes posted and staying silent for years? Neat! Let me do that quickly, because it is allowed, right?

Afaik patreon on this thing been shut down ages ago no? The account still exists but don't charge anybody. But since I don't care about it, I may be wrong on it.

Anyway it's facinating how this thread goes deep for months and suddenly a random take it away from the depth.

Edited by Crazy Doll
  • Guest locked this topic