On 3/3/2021 at 5:18 AM, PutuPisReal said:

I think the carrot is getting very old at the end of the stick, but the biggest (not) surprise is the donkeys whom still follow this load of tripe. I thought this was sad more than a year back but this is absolutely ridiculous now

Well, put. This is not any intent to malign the creator of this idea, and yes, it's still an idea because it has yet to have a physical or in this case, digital form. I digress. To announce this and have people wait for a long time will unsurprisingly have people lose faith and trust, naturally getting upset because this was/is a GREAT game-changing idea but has yet to show face. Very disappointing.

And let's be honest... it would have been fun to see WW get some well-needed competition.

Isn't there an old saying: "If you can't say anything reasonable, shut up!"

Some see something, hear or read about an idea and want to have it immediately - of course without any involvement except for the question "DL?"

One member even wants to decide whether a thread is closed. But you are a particularly nice member - adorable.

A piece of advice from me, if a topic no longer suits you, don't follow it anymore and save others from complaining.

2 hours ago, Mariana Soprano said:

Isn't there an old saying: "If you can't say anything reasonable, shut up!"

Some see something, hear or read about an idea and want to have it immediately - of course without any involvement except for the question "DL?"

One member even wants to decide whether a thread is closed. But you are a particularly nice member - adorable.

A piece of advice from me, if a topic no longer suits you, don't follow it anymore and save others from complaining.

You're right, my bad. I shouldn't have suggested that. It just bothers me that IF this is a scam, so many people's time and hope will have been wasted.
I'm unfollowing the topic but you can stay here and keep watching. I honestly hope the lab gets made one day:)

I think if you make animations for WW, it could reduce the waiting for people that trust your project. you made an animation series but it's still unfinished. It looked great and this could be something at least for people that are your patrons and still waiting for your mod to come out, if ever it's coming. I know it's time consuming but it will attract more people to your page. I personally do not trust this project because it's been too long, but I'll be glad to be wrong since the beginning.

I personally looking forward for this mod . But understandable that the creator has personal life to manage . I dont think Redfaction would waste his time to write all the stuff in the first post just to troll . seriously , how much time did he prepared for that . I think its unfair for people say they lose hope or whatever for Redfaction hardwork .

9 hours ago, Cipher 0.2™ said:

I personally looking forward for this mod . But understandable that the creator has personal life to manage . I dont think Redfaction would waste his time to write all the stuff in the first post just to troll . seriously , how much time did he prepared for that . I think its unfair for people say they lose hope or whatever for Redfaction hardwork .

i agree, boo. i really hope this mod really does come out. i can only imagine what the animations would look like with that beautiful rig they have modeled! ?

Considering the fact that this mod will give a new perspective to the game, I would rather call this mod an addon not a mod.
So, because of this, when the thing is out, I would like to make a €30 donation for the author, the same ammount an official addon would cost (roughly)

I hope many of you would appreciate his work the same way.
This addon looks fu.king awesome, and I can not imagine how much time it took already (and how much it will take :) )

Thank you for your time and your work.

• 1 month later...
On 5/10/2021 at 10:18 AM, demoniana said:

when it gonna come out?? *-*

Who knows? He is going to release parts of the mod to the public once he pays other animators their cash. But I am not hoping anytime soon.

Fairly sure he could release his "titan" rig so it can attract animators (myself included) for his project. There is literally 0 reason to be part of the project without his tool, being paid or not, even if I personally always wanted to animate integrated new interactions in the game. 

• 1 month later...

Hmm. Ive had this thread bookmarked for about a year now. Excited to see what comes of it. Now that im back, I am starting to wonder about how some of the aspects of this actually work. For example, animators would be using a plain female/male rig correct? So if thats the case, how would the finished product account for the hair, as we see in these clips? Not only just all the different EA  hairstyles, but the cc hair as well, as im sure a majority of players use. I cant imagine the program could account for all of that. Unless Im looking at this the wrong way.

17 hours ago, ninonskio said:

Hmm. Ive had this thread bookmarked for about a year now. Excited to see what comes of it. Now that im back, I am starting to wonder about how some of the aspects of this actually work. For example, animators would be using a plain female/male rig correct? So if thats the case, how would the finished product account for the hair, as we see in these clips? Not only just all the different EA  hairstyles, but the cc hair as well, as im sure a majority of players use. I cant imagine the program could account for all of that. Unless Im looking at this the wrong way.

The limit of 180 bones can't make this possible in any way, unless physics are simulated with a third party program as it is already available to download on this site.

Edited by Khlas
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
19 hours ago, xaval9800 said:
The typical thing about the hammer and sickle. Take the money and run.

If you wish to support this mod please consider become a Patron.
Since payment is disabled you don't pay anything !

When there will be enough Patrons for me to make a living from my modding activity I will quit my job and warn you about enabling the payment.
In the meanwhile I work for my employer and I mod only on my spare time.

I wish they would release at least a small mod. This would make it more easy for everyone. It's not impossible to add postures and to route sims properly to locations. Animations do not need to start "PosePlayer" like by teleporting sims but getting this working properly takes time.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/30/2021 at 10:46 AM, Oops19 said:

If you wish to support this mod please consider become a Patron.
Since payment is disabled you don't pay anything !

When there will be enough Patrons for me to make a living from my modding activity I will quit my job and warn you about enabling the payment.
In the meanwhile I work for my employer and I mod only on my spare time.

I wish they would release at least a small mod. This would make it more easy for everyone. It's not impossible to add postures and to route sims properly to locations. Animations do not need to start "PosePlayer" like by teleporting sims but getting this working properly takes time.

Well at least the author put reason on the Patreon.

Also, if we look at the profile in here, at least the author visited this site like:

Last visited
Thursday at 04:39 PM

• 2 months later...

Redfaction, j'suis pas du genre à trop commenter mais tu peux pas t'imaginer à quel point je suis déçu est blasé, et je suis pas le seul. Ça va bientôt faire 3 ans que ce mod est en stand-by, et toujours rien.. même pas une photo ou une vidéo pour nous tenir en haleine, ce qui est dommage car je sais que tu travailles dur sur ce project et qu'il y a forcément quelque chose à montrer depuis tout ce temps! J'ai toujours attendu patiemment sans broncher mais là, c'est trop. Je crois que tu ne te rends pas compte de l’énorme potentiel de ton mod, il change l'entièreté du jeu, rajouter de la physique sur les Sims comme tu l'as fait c'est incroyable! Surtout que la physique c'est ce qui manque énormément aux Sims, à mes yeux et pour beaucoup ici c'est un mod qui est révolutionnaire et qui serais sans aucun doute dans le top 5 des mods les plus connu en comptant Wicked Whims. Et pas que pour cette communauté mais beaucoup d'autres, car ça rajoute du réalisme et de la vie au jeu, et CA c'est ce que tout les joueurs des Sims recherchent..

Le problème c'est que les Sims 4 ce font vieux, on grandis tous et on s’intéressent de moins en moins.. D'autres jeux sortent et d'autres jeux tombent dans l'oublie.. Les Sims 5 sortiront surement un jour ou peut-être Paralives par exemple.. mais là ça sera déjà trop tard, ton mod magnifique tombera dans l'oublie, et si il est pas encore sorti a ce moment ça sera même pas la peine, t'aura manqué une grande occasion de révolutionner le game. Alors tout ce dur travaille n'aurais pas l'attention qu'il ce doit d'avoir, et qu'il mérite d'avoir! Et c'est vraiment dommage. Ça me fait de la peine de dire ça mais c'est vrai. Je sais que tu veux bien faire mais là personnes n'y croit. A vouloir faire trop les choses parfaitement on fini par plus rien faire.

En tant que Français j’étais très fier en plus! Mtn j'me poses des questions

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Redaction, I'm not the type to comment too much but you can't imagine how disappointed I am and jaded, and I'm not the only one. It will soon be 3 years since this mod has been on stand-by, and still nothing .. not even a photo or a video to keep us going, which is a shame because I know that you are working hard on this project and there is necessarily something to show for all this time! I have always waited patiently without flinching but this is too much. I don't think you realize the enormous potential of your mod, it changes the entire game, adding physics to the Sims like you did it's amazing! Especially since physics is what the Sims lack a lot, in my eyes and for many here it's a mod which is revolutionary and which would undoubtedly be in the top 5 of the most famous mods including Wicked Whims. And not just for this community but many others, because it adds realism and life to the game, and that's what all Sims players are looking for.

The problem is that the Sims 4 are getting old, we are all growing up and we are less and less interested. Other games are coming out and other games are being forgotten. The Sims 5 will surely be released one day or maybe Paralives for example .. but it will already be too late, your magnificent mod will be forgotten, and if it's not yet released at this time it will not even be worth it, you will have missed a great opportunity to revolutionize the game. So all that hard work wouldn't get the attention it needs, and deserves to be! And that's a real shame. It pains me to say that but it's true. I know you want to do well but now nobody believes it. Wanting to do things too well you end up doing nothing.

As a Frenchman, I was also very proud! Now I'm asking myself questions