Quick question, I have just downloaded the poses and animations from the patreon page and don't know if I should drop the files into the Skyrim SE root file or if there is a specific location they are supposed to be put. And going off of that, How do I start the poses and animations after they are installed? Sorry for so many questions but there was no guide from what I could find regarding these mods.

18 hours ago, Gaussz said:

Hello, I have a question about the console. Before when I activated it, it came out as in this image, with those boxes with information, and they no longer appear, it only shows me the id of the objects when I select them, but without thconsole.png.ba61342e7bd166a3b5f397af7c692771.pngose information boxes 

That looks like it came from the Mfg Console mod. Something must've happened to that mod when you installed this mod. Try reinstalling Mfg Console if you have that in your mod list.

1 hour ago, hugswop said:

That looks like it came from the Mfg Console mod. Something must've happened to that mod when you installed this mod. Try reinstalling Mfg Console if you have that in your mod list.

Yes in fact it was because I didn't reinstall it the last time I re-moded Skyrim, I was thinking it wasn't a mod and that that was part of the game, thanks for telling me.

On 11/8/2020 at 4:44 PM, nameuser11 said:

I really like the crossbow walk animation, Im wishing for a running one as well, and maybe idle in same style. I've been looking for replacements for the horrible vanilla xbow anims.

If inspiration comes, maybe.

On 11/9/2020 at 9:03 PM, AlleyCa7 said:

Hi there, first of all thank you so much for these mods! I absolutely love what you've done with your pose mod!

I'd like to see if you could increase the speed of your idle animation though? Just so it doesn't look so much like the character is moving is slow motion when shifting. If its too much of a bother, may I ask how I might try to do this myself?

You can edit the duration with convert-xml-hkx-kf, converting hkx to xml and editing, and converting back. weird to use but it works.

16 hours ago, Sp3ctr0m said:

Quick question, I have just downloaded the poses and animations from the patreon page and don't know if I should drop the files into the Skyrim SE root file or if there is a specific location they are supposed to be put. And going off of that, How do I start the poses and animations after they are installed? Sorry for so many questions but there was no guide from what I could find regarding these mods.

The poses you use by equipping the rings that come with the Mod and appear in your inventory, the animations you activate in the SLAL mod and use in Sexlab.

The Mod you put in the Data folder :

The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition \ Data

you will recognize it by files of the same type.

19 hours ago, hugswop said:

mfg console is the correct mod for this, also the info boxes are only activated when you press TAB key then TAB key to hide the info. But to actually get the info, open console click the character and the info boxes should appear, if not hit TAB key as that is the default Show and Hide info key..

@Gunslicer Any chance of the creature pack being update at some point... ?

11 hours ago, PCGameFanatic said:

mfg console is the correct mod for this, also the info boxes are only activated when you press TAB key then TAB key to hide the info. But to actually get the info, open console click the character and the info boxes should appear, if not hit TAB key as that is the default Show and Hide info key..

@Gunslicer Any chance of the creature pack being update at some point... ?

Capturar.PNG.d0a628b21b3cd935bea9b8ebf7947fa0.PNG

On 11/15/2020 at 7:52 AM, Gunslicer said:

If inspiration comes, maybe.

You can edit the duration with convert-xml-hkx-kf, converting hkx to xml and editing, and converting back. weird to use but it works.

The poses you use by equipping the rings that come with the Mod and appear in your inventory, the animations you activate in the SLAL mod and use in Sexlab.

The Mod you put in the Data folder :

The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition \ Data

you will recognize it by files of the same type.

Got it worrking yesterday, turns out I didn't read close enough and downlaoded the LE version instead of SE.

On 11/16/2020 at 4:25 PM, PCGameFanatic said:

Damn that looks sweet.. Look forward to this ?

it will take a little longer because my skyrim died.

On 11/17/2020 at 5:43 PM, Serendipitous Aria said:

Are there any plans to develop your own poser hotkeys version of this? I know there's already one out there, but it updates very slowly and I'm not sure if it works with your latest version.

I have no knowledge of how it works, and to avoid my skyrim becoming even more unstable I avoid everything.

On 11/17/2020 at 9:44 PM, hugswop said:

Any shot that you can do a SLAL animation involving something like this?

It looks cool, maybe.

On 11/19/2020 at 3:17 PM, hellshadow25 said:

Gunslicer been awhile since I added request, been difficult to find video or anything for breast fondling I like, but can you make something similar to this (and smoother)?

This pose is from gomapero btw

Much love, keep asses/tiddys jiggling XD

It's been on my list for a long time.

On 11/20/2020 at 8:30 PM, Aequus said:

Hi Gunslicer! Are you accepting requests? I think face-to-fce FF sandwich animation would be nice. Here some reference material:

FFM variant:

Anyway, thank you for your hard work, your anims are amazing.

There will only be no dildo because I don’t know how to make animated objects, and static objects would have no collision so there’s no way.

On 11/22/2020 at 3:51 PM, mikesolo1975 said:

thanks for the great work.

i have skyrim special edition and for this mod i need install all gspose version se filles in this mod for work  ?

thanks again

i´m not shure but if you just want poses u need only one file from dl page gposes 22 11 for le or se, it´s a bit confusing and anoying to get them to work without poserhotkeys?

How can i find the duration of the following animations from the GSPoses SE 22 11 pack:

Spoiler

gs2, gs4, gs7, gs10, gs11, gs12, gs14, gs15, gs16, gs17, gs18, gs20, gs23, gs25, gs30, gs35, gs36, gs37, gs44, gs46, gs52, gs53, gs54, gs55, gs57, gs96, gs97, gs103, gs118, gs119, gs120, gs149, gs152, gs171, gs176, gs184, gs190, gs193, gs194, gs199, gs200, gs201, gs202, gs203, gs204, gs208, gs210, gs211, gs212, gs213, gs216, gs227, gs230, gs231, gs232, gs240, gs241, gs243, gs253, gs256, gs258, gs259, gs276, gs279, gs297, gs299, gs300, gs305

Would anybody happen to already know their durations? maybe @Gunslicer ?
Or rather: is there a tool i can use to find the durations?

For anybody wondering why the hell would anybody need that?

The reason is, i am working on a lightweight dancing/animating framework that allows chaining animations according to customized and optionally randomized set of rules.
You can define sequences of any number of animations, play the sequences in defined randomized order, or as listed, you can set chances for any sequence or individual animation to be played or not, you can set sequences or individual animations to repeat exact number of times or random time within given range, you can create nested loops of animations/sequences..., and probably few more things i already forgot.

In other words, you can use GSPoses (and/or other anims including vanilla anims, combat anims, whatever) and chain them into an elaborate dance that doesn't even have to be the same everytime it is played.
But i need to know how long the animations are to be able to time the transitions correctly.
I could just eyeball it, but using precise timings would make the result significantly better (and WAY less tedious to make).

On 11/28/2020 at 7:45 AM, Roggvir said:

How can i find the duration of the following animations from the GSPoses SE 22 11 pack:

Hide contents

gs2, gs4, gs7, gs10, gs11, gs12, gs14, gs15, gs16, gs17, gs18, gs20, gs23, gs25, gs30, gs35, gs36, gs37, gs44, gs46, gs52, gs53, gs54, gs55, gs57, gs96, gs97, gs103, gs118, gs119, gs120, gs149, gs152, gs171, gs176, gs184, gs190, gs193, gs194, gs199, gs200, gs201, gs202, gs203, gs204, gs208, gs210, gs211, gs212, gs213, gs216, gs227, gs230, gs231, gs232, gs240, gs241, gs243, gs253, gs256, gs258, gs259, gs276, gs279, gs297, gs299, gs300, gs305

Would anybody happen to already know their durations? maybe @Gunslicer ?
Or rather: is there a tool i can use to find the durations?

For anybody wondering why the hell would anybody need that?

The reason is, i am working on a lightweight dancing/animating framework that allows chaining animations according to customized and optionally randomized set of rules.
You can define sequences of any number of animations, play the sequences in defined randomized order, or as listed, you can set chances for any sequence or individual animation to be played or not, you can set sequences or individual animations to repeat exact number of times or random time within given range, you can create nested loops of animations/sequences..., and probably few more things i already forgot.

In other words, you can use GSPoses (and/or other anims including vanilla anims, combat anims, whatever) and chain them into an elaborate dance that doesn't even have to be the same everytime it is played.
But i need to know how long the animations are to be able to time the transitions correctly.
I could just eyeball it, but using precise timings would make the result significantly better (and WAY less tedious to make).

You can use convert-xml-hkx-kf to transform hkx files into xml, in these files you can view the duration.