• 2 weeks later...

According to papyrus logs this mod is attempting to morph scripts?

[07/07/2019 - 09:28:45PM] [Body Builders]: Calculating Morphs for [WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (0001A68A)>]
[07/07/2019 - 09:28:46PM] [Body Builders]: Calculating Morphs for [TrainerGoldScript < (0001A69F)>]
[07/07/2019 - 09:28:46PM] [Body Builders]: Calculating Morphs for [TrainerGoldScript < (0001A66A)>]

etc

26 minutes ago, locust222 said:

According to papyrus logs this mod is attempting to morph scripts?

[07/07/2019 - 09:28:45PM] [Body Builders]: Calculating Morphs for [WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (0001A68A)>]
[07/07/2019 - 09:28:46PM] [Body Builders]: Calculating Morphs for [TrainerGoldScript < (0001A69F)>]
[07/07/2019 - 09:28:46PM] [Body Builders]: Calculating Morphs for [TrainerGoldScript < (0001A66A)>]

etc

Those are just the scripts attached to the actor references.

• 2 weeks later...

Heyo, I have an issue you might be able to help with, love your mod, btw.

I downloaded the Demon Hunter armor (This one) and tried it on. I built it in bodyslide with the body I have, but I have some serious thigh-clipping going on because I'm a sneaki-breeki pickpocket kind of character. Any idea on to how to remedy this?

In general, are armor mods compatible with this, or will they generally result in clipping?

• 2 months later...
Hi! Unfortunately, I have game crash. 
Spoiler

[10/08/2019 - 08:32:11PM] [Body Builders]: Calculating Morphs for [Actor < (00000014)>]
[10/08/2019 - 08:32:11PM] [Body Builders]: Updating Player Morphs, Hours Slept:1000000.000000
[10/08/2019 - 08:32:12PM] [Body Builders]: Done Updating Player Morphs

When a mod makes these changes, and I see them on the character’s body, then Skyrim crashes.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/3/2019 at 11:05 AM, hyruleblade said:

So idk why my character is getting skinnier and skinnier when shes lvl 100 in Two Handed, Destruction, Restoration. Its to the point were my PC's stomach is touching her spine.  

It may be another mod morphing your character. Try pressing "Reset Body Morph" in the MCM and see if your character's still cartoonish.

On 11/6/2019 at 12:50 AM, Code Serpent said:

It may be another mod morphing your character. Try pressing "Reset Body Morph" in the MCM and see if your character's still cartoonish.

Its went back to normal but after awhile whenever i went to sleep for a couple of days my character went right back to getting skinnier. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/8/2019 at 8:42 PM, abobo11111 said:

Hi! Unfortunately, I have game crash. 
  Reveal hidden contents

[10/08/2019 - 08:32:11PM] [Body Builders]: Calculating Morphs for [Actor < (00000014)>]
[10/08/2019 - 08:32:11PM] [Body Builders]: Updating Player Morphs, Hours Slept:1000000.000000
[10/08/2019 - 08:32:12PM] [Body Builders]: Done Updating Player Morphs

When a mod makes these changes, and I see them on the character’s body, then Skyrim crashes.

I found solution.

If you are using the "Crash Fixes" mod, you need to set "AlignHeapAllocate=1" in its ini file, or your game might crash while applying the morphs.

• 2 months later...
On 4/21/2019 at 11:22 PM, seventeenpercent said:

Literally open the mod in the CK and save it. Takes 5 seconds.

Having tried this, I can attest that it results in a non-functional mod.  MCM registers, you can make changes...and nothing happens in-game.

I'd like to clarify some things I'm not clear on after reading the OP. I don't understand how the mod handles NPCs.

Can NPCs have their bodymorphs altered as a result of skill/attribute changes like the player, or do they only change body weight settings as a result of level changes?

I'm also not clear on what the difference is between 'vanilla body weight' and 'mod body weight'. Why does the 'mod body weight' reduce as the NPCs level increases, won't this make their bodies smaller as they become more powerful?

I tried ingame to see what happens, and it doesn't look like they change the way the player's body changes, they don't reach the same size with similar skills. But I'm not sure exactly what variables their bodies are responding to.

I use the SkyFem mod which makes males use female bodies. Is there an easy way to get this mod to apply it's changes to male NPCs? Also, I actually use seperate bodyslides for females and feminized males each with their own seperate .tri files (feminized males are muscular futanaris, females are thicc and non-muscular), will this complicate things?

Awesome mod, rly welcome diversity.

It would be interesting if one could exclude a specific npc or a few from the changes (in game).
A spell to remove said character from being affected for good. Or a menu configuration to every npc nearby (similar to what slavetats does).

Hey so i love this mod but what does the Potion Addon do ? Will it increase your body size during the duration of the potion, increase your bodysize permanelty or does it update your body to the stats it should be and be basically a portable "Force Body Update" Potion? Its something i don´t quite get. The descriptions mentions a bit about it but i can´t really understand it still.

• 2 weeks later...

This mod has been working fine for quite some time on my current playthrough.  I've reached a point however where if I sleep this mod makes my character extremely fat.  The stats and how much I've eaten shouldn't change me this much and if I force my body to update I'm not fat anymore but I was hoping for a more natural body change rather than having to force it.  Do you have any idea what could be causing this?

Edit: This is with the previous version of this mod.  Not the most recent.  Would updating break my character?

On 5/18/2020 at 9:08 PM, Jord of the Rings said:

The stats and how much I've eaten shouldn't change me this much and if I force my body to update I'm not fat anymore but I was hoping for a more natural body change rather than having to force it.  Do you have any idea what could be causing this?

Try disabling stuffing.

On 5/18/2020 at 9:08 PM, Jord of the Rings said:

Edit: This is with the previous version of this mod.  Not the most recent.  Would updating break my character?

No, it shouldn't.

This mod is fantastic for adding variety to bust sizes in skyrim. One thing I've encountered though:

Sometimes npcs glitch out and double down on bust size until they receive an update to their SLA time rate. Is it possible you could add in an option where we could set how often this checks and updates npcs? A default of 60s would be good, but if you slave it to SLA's check that might work too. Either way keep doing the thing.

• 2 months later...

Love the idea of the mod, but sadly can't get it working. I use UNPB and pretty much nothing changes no matter what. I had previously built all my armors with morphs in Bodyslide, so it's probably not that... I tried it on both NPCs and PC, but no change regardless of settings, using Update Body, sleeping, etc. Any advice for how to fix? 

• 2 weeks later...