On 1/15/2019 at 3:49 AM, Kira shadowstep said:

I'm glad you finally got it working. But I'd definitely recommend moving away from CBBE. It's very outdated and UUNP provides much more flexibility and CBBE style bodies anyway. Most new armors are released for UUNP or 7B rather than CBBE. 

So I have learned from you that this mod doesn't work with CBBE; do you know why? I must admit that I'm a bit saddened by this.

On 1/16/2019 at 8:47 AM, Durante said:

This is great, now I have snu snu guards everywhere. Although applying this to unique NPC's is still risky, if it had some sort of data cleaner then it would be all good.

You can use the NetImmerse Override Cleaner linked in the description.

On 1/16/2019 at 6:01 PM, Fakecakebake said:

Does the arousal body have its attributes applied incrementally like all the stat bodyslides, or is it all at once once a certain threshold has been passed?

It's applied incrementally.

On 1/17/2019 at 9:11 PM, Fakecakebake said:

So I have learned from you that this mod doesn't work with CBBE; do you know why? I must admit that I'm a bit saddened by this.

It does work. Kira is saying that if you haven't yet made a choice between CBBE and UUNP, then you should use UUNP. I personally use UUNP, since the Book of UUNP armor collection does not have a Book of CBBE version.

17 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

It's applied incrementally.

It does work. Kira is saying that if you haven't yet made a choice between CBBE and UUNP, then you should use UUNP. I personally use UUNP, since the Book of UUNP armor collection does not have a Book of CBBE version.

Oh alright, thanks for the information! :)

On 1/19/2019 at 1:15 PM, meyi said:

It would be really cool if this didn't require you to sleep to make it change your body. Kind of like Beeing Female mod does pregnancy in real time morphing. Is that possible?

If you install the Potions addon, then you can drink the skill-increasing potions to change your body.

1 hour ago, Hex Memeniac said:

great mod,sadly take conflict with Milk mod economy, the breast size of MME get erased by body builder setting

That's due to your setup, likely one of your NetImmerse Override settings. I'm using MME and my own mod without any issues.

4 hours ago, Hex Memeniac said:

yeah right , i just tested now and its worked, the mod spell research broke MME and Mana tank i have no idea why but when i use it (basically waiting) the breast size of my char got reset and cant be altered anymore 

Try spell learning instead of spell research. Learning is lighter and is very non intrusive. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/80405

5 hours ago, macandchees6 said:

Could anyone help me figure out why it might be that this mod makes character's body parts smaller instead of bigger as they level up? Should I maybe just reverse all of the values in the presets so that the negative ones are positive and the positive ones are negative?

Did you press "Force Body Update" after installing the mod?

15 minutes ago, Darkening Demise said:

So.....it just makes every woman look like Rosie O'Donnell. Because everyone from Necromancers to Bandits and unique women are all whales.

I've only had that happen to one NPC in my game from Interesting NPC's Eldawyn I think. Who's body just went max everything and I don't know why. But the mod should make warriors have broad shoulder and strong arms. Mages have big tits of varying degrees. Thieves have toned and t h i c c thighs. And then depending on skills variations between them. It shouldn't make everyone super fat or anything. You can also change the presets and there is a guide on the download page to do it. I reduced the breast size of some of the magic skills, the belly inflation from alchemy and the huge breasts from speech and it all works well for me. 

The final shapes of the NPC's will vary greatly with your preset as well. I use perky divergence which has a nice slim look to most weights and this works really well with it. I imagine if you use a heavy bodied preset you may get some very large looking NPC's due to how the mod uses the UUNP morph sliders. 

edit: I'd also recommend restricting the use of the mod to unique NPC's. Usually covering all NPC's with mods like this can cause issues with script lag although I haven't tried this mod in that mode and it may be fine. 

The mod increases sliders on the UUNP bodies for NPC's gradually depending on their certain skill value. You can customize how much it morphs in the MCM menu by setting the minimum NPC skill morph level higher. That way it should morph the NPC's less.

The default body morphs included with the mod are pretty big. So an NPC with 100 in Conjuration, Illusion, Restoration and Speech is going to have some humongous tits. I took some time to make some slightly smaller morphs using the instructions Code Serpent included on the mod page. But even using the default body morphs I never saw any serious issues like you're describing. 

Could you post some pics? 

I can't seem to get it so the arms wont get changed at all :/ 

I edited all bat files to so that _BB_GlobalMorph21Arms and _BB_GlobalMorph22ChubbyArms will always be 0

Yet when I save these, go ingame, use bat commands to apply all of these edits, update globals and forcy body update, the MCM still shows arms being put to 0.7 in future body.

Have I missed something?

1 hour ago, _SpaceHamster_ said:

I can't seem to get it so the arms wont get changed at all :/ 

I edited all bat files to so that _BB_GlobalMorph21Arms and _BB_GlobalMorph22ChubbyArms will always be 0

Yet when I save these, go ingame, use bat commands to apply all of these edits, update globals and forcy body update, the MCM still shows arms being put to 0.7 in future body.

Have I missed something?

I think BigTorso might also affect arm size.

Great idea but poor execution.

I'd really enjoy this mod if it worked with SLIF and iNeed and instead of having whole bodymorphs, it would affect nodes instead which you could tune in MCM. That way it wouldn't conflict with as many mods and have easier user config.

iNeed compatibility would be great if your weight increase would depend on more than just food weight (and not affect stuff like waterskins, obviously).

I'm hoping this will be rewritten to be more intra-mod friendly. Can't use it on my setup otherwise. It's a shame.

6 hours ago, Nevershouldhavecomehere said:

Great idea but poor execution.

I'd really enjoy this mod if it worked with SLIF and iNeed and instead of having whole bodymorphs, it would affect nodes instead which you could tune in MCM. That way it wouldn't conflict with as many mods and have easier user config.

iNeed compatibility would be great if your weight increase would depend on more than just food weight (and not affect stuff like waterskins, obviously).

I'm hoping this will be rewritten to be more intra-mod friendly. Can't use it on my setup otherwise. It's a shame.

I don't agree. I run a very heavy load order and it works perfectly. It's probably the first NPC unique body morphing mod that isn't hard to setup and works out of the box. Before you had to mess around with Bodygen and skyproc patchers to get unique bodied NPC's. 

Hi all,

I have been having regular CTDs that I think I have tracked down to this mod. Any advice on how to avoid/prevent appreciated as I'd like to keep this in my mod list.

It seems the CTDs happen when the body is updated. This happened firstly whenever my character would sleep: the sleep countdown would finish, fade in from black and then half a second later would be the crash - just as the body scales are updated post-sleep. Also there's a high chance of crashing when manually updating the body scales through the MCM menu. When the mod is deactivated, sleeping and the like are fine.

I have other body altering mods working no problem, such as MME. I hope this isn't a conflict in itself, but should show that I have no other problem with building the bodies and outfits.

Happy to post mod orders, play with settings or do some trial and error to rectify!