Hello :classic_smile:

I have a question about your mod, does the arousal factor also decrease when one is satisfied as an example or so? I have tried a bit around, but nothing found, with me the body volume always increases more, no matter how excited my character is.

10 hours ago, Krynn said:

Hello :classic_smile:

I have a question about your mod, does the arousal factor also decrease when one is satisfied as an example or so? I have tried a bit around, but nothing found, with me the body volume always increases more, no matter how excited my character is.

I'm not entirely sure what you're asking. The player's arousal will increase their 'potential' breast and hip size, but it will take a while for the player to reach that size, possibly a few in-game days at the base rate. You can increase the 'Morphing Rate' option in the MCM to make the player's body changes happen faster.

3 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

I'm not entirely sure what you're asking. The player's arousal will increase their 'potential' breast and hip size, but it will take a while for the player to reach that size, possibly a few in-game days at the base rate. You can increase the 'Morphing Rate' option in the MCM to make the player's body changes happen faster.

Yes sorry for my bad english... :classic_mellow:
Ok, I saw that, what I meant was if these values also go back again when you are satisfied, or something like that.

As an example: So breasts and ass get bigger with the factor when you are aroused, they also get smaller again after satisfaction?

1 minute ago, Krynn said:

Yes sorry for my bad english... :classic_mellow:
Ok, I saw that, what I meant was if these values also go back again when you are satisfied, or something like that.

As an example: So breasts and ass get bigger with the factor when you are aroused, they also get smaller again after satisfaction?

Yes, your character's body should return to normal when they are no longer aroused, but that will still take time. Again, you can either increase "Morphing Rate" to make changes happen faster, or periodically pick "Force Morph Update" in the mcm.

20 minutes ago, Code Serpent said:

Yes, your character's body should return to normal when they are no longer aroused, but that will still take time. Again, you can either increase "Morphing Rate" to make changes happen faster, or periodically pick "Force Morph Update" in the mcm.

Oki great, thanks! :classic_smile:

• 3 weeks later...

hi, firstly, thanks for this mod, I've used it from the first version and it's great. I'm making an edited version of the scripts to add HIMBO sliders. I've done the most part, but I need some enlightments.

Firstly, as a developer myself, i'm very sceptical on the elseif structured code. Memory was so important that you wanted to add O² complexity algorithm instead of using hashmaps ? I mean, you will have thousand of iterations to check each index for nothing... I have never used papyrus, so maybe I have it wrong...

Then, my other concern is GetMorphCorr function. I don't really understand its purpose : it seems it's a way to multiply the sliders sum to make it positive or negative... but I don't understand why not using directly a positive or negative value in the GetMorphRate of each talent tree. I was thinking at first it was to make min / max value cap to avoid clipping issue if sliders are too cumulative, but it seems it's not the case.

Here are the script with new sliders for HIMBO (using the very same structure as you did). it lack just the GetMorphCorr function. I will make the preset for the HIMBO for each talent tree.

PS : i'm sorry for my bad english, I totally suck^^

BodyBuildersMorphsScript.psc

Edited by chompchomp
48 minutes ago, chompchomp said:

Firstly, as a developer myself, i'm very sceptical on the elseif structured code. Memory was so important that you wanted to add O² complexity algorithm instead of using hashmaps ? I mean, you will have thousand of iterations to check each index for nothing... I have never used papyrus, so maybe I have it wrong...

Papyrus is a very limited programming language. It doesn't have 'for' loops or 'switch' statements. So, hashmaps are out of the equation.

48 minutes ago, chompchomp said:

Then, my other concern is GetMorphCorr function. I don't really understand its purpose : it seems it's a way to multiply the sliders sum to make it positive or negative... but I don't understand why not using directly a positive or negative value in the GetMorphRate of each talent tree. I was thinking at first it was to make min / max value cap to avoid clipping issue if sliders are too cumulative, but it seems it's not the case.

There were some odd behaviors with the original CBBE morphs. For example, increasing the "Breasts" morph made the character's breasts smaller. I found it was easier to add a correction function and treating all morphs as if they behaved as written, rather than trying to remember which ones I needed to invert.

I'm pretty sure this behavior was fixed in newer morph sets like CBBE 3BA, BHUNP, and HIMBO. So you probably won't need to worry about it.

I don't currently have any HIMBO meshes installed on my setup, so you will need to test the code yourself. But, from what I've seen, it looks good. You will need to compile the script using the instructions I put in the description.

1 hour ago, Code Serpent said:

There were some odd behaviors with the original CBBE morphs. For example, increasing the "Breasts" morph made the character's breasts smaller. I found it was easier to add a correction function and treating all morphs as if they behaved as written, rather than trying to remember which ones I needed to invert.

I'm pretty sure this behavior was fixed in newer morph sets like CBBE 3BA, BHUNP, and HIMBO. So you probably won't need to worry about it.

No, CBBE SE, CBBE 3BA, and BHUNP all use reversed sliders in places. And each uses them in different places with some overlap.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey chompchomp!

I compiled your edited scripts but HIMBO morphs don't working with my game. In fact in the MCM displayed only female morphs in both PlayersStatus and NPCStatus Menus. Male morph don't displayed nor charcter changed as he should be.

I using Skyrim SE by the way

Sorry for the delay =/ Bad case of covid.

Anyway I will finish the lasts missing morphs today, i'm currently on it.

On 7/19/2022 at 9:49 AM, Magid said:

I compiled your edited scripts but HIMBO morphs don't working with my game. In fact in the MCM displayed only female morphs in both PlayersStatus and NPCStatus Menus. Male morph don't displayed nor charcter changed as he should be.

I'm not totally sure of  how it works on SSE, but be aware that there is not the all the sliders (only  rogue / warrior. There is no fat / mage). Depending on how you chose the min and max skill for NPC, i'm not sure that the difference is very visible (i've made slight adjustements to avoid armor clipping issue), especialy at low level. You can try to set it at 0 min skill and 50 max skill and see if you see guards be more musculars.

Okay. It seems that i failed my regex, It lacked endIf statement in my edits... That's probably why it didn't worked.

Here is the new sources, with all missing skills, and corrected endIf statement

I need to install sdk creation kit to compile, so... Soooo...  not today :D

EDIT : I've figured out that my globalization parameters have caused an issue : the float value was with a , for decimal and not a . like like in the original script. Here is the corrected file, merged with slight edits of the female body to avoid cumulative boobs effects.

HIMBO + CBBE edits.zip

Edited by chompchomp

Making work Skyrim creation kit with MO is always a pain in the ass, but it's okay now.

Here it is. This contains both compiled scripts and source (with a few corrections). I've tested and it worked. It needs some tweaking on the arms and mages characters with minimal weight I think. Here are some screenshot of my testing.

It contains :

• Slightly modified CBBE morph : more global shape variation, reduced chest variations to avoid females to break her back (my test are base ont the CT77 body preset from CBBE)
  • HIMBO support : I've based my edits on the "daddy" preset at weight = 1 et tweaked to avoid difformities or clipping at weight = 0 (need a few adjustement for mages + weight = 0)
  • Removed the negative multiplier on the original script for some females sliders to match the preset natively built in RaceMenu

Spoiler

ScreenShot64.jpg.4a3d195106e04f6d97c0e27b1cb423af.jpgScreenShot63.jpg.1f19f6ba0c231e9f038591ab774654e3.jpgScreenShot62.jpg.d6e4369f0b8785b0856f318f84e3d5bc.jpgScreenShot61.jpg.4949928f7125ea6ebb3d882df4e41a73.jpgScreenShot60.jpg.82dc2cb38527c975d7aef9bbf362e073.jpgScreenShot65.jpg.c8c36386101e0ba860b9c1d554e4b843.jpg

HIMBO + CBBE (compiled).zip

Edited by chompchomp
forgot that skyrim used bmp for screenshot >.>
9 hours ago, ZatoPhil said:

Hi, I can't seem to get the mod working properly. The body do morph but none of the armour do.

Hey, ZatoPhil. Make sure you build armor and clothes meshes in BodySlide with "Batch Morphs"  option enabled.

On 7/27/2022 at 4:21 AM, chompchomp said:

Making work Skyrim creation kit with MO is always a pain in the ass, but it's okay now.

Here it is. This contains both compiled scripts and source (with a few corrections). I've tested and it worked. It needs some tweaking on the arms and mages characters with minimal weight I think. Here are some screenshot of my testing.

It contains :

• Slightly modified CBBE morph : more global shape variation, reduced chest variations to avoid females to break her back (my test are base ont the CT77 body preset from CBBE)
  • HIMBO support : I've based my edits on the "daddy" preset at weight = 1 et tweaked to avoid difformities or clipping at weight = 0 (need a few adjustement for mages + weight = 0)
  • Removed the negative multiplier on the original script for some females sliders to match the preset natively built in RaceMenu

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot64.jpg.4a3d195106e04f6d97c0e27b1cb423af.jpgScreenShot63.jpg.1f19f6ba0c231e9f038591ab774654e3.jpgScreenShot62.jpg.d6e4369f0b8785b0856f318f84e3d5bc.jpgScreenShot61.jpg.4949928f7125ea6ebb3d882df4e41a73.jpgScreenShot60.jpg.82dc2cb38527c975d7aef9bbf362e073.jpgScreenShot65.jpg.c8c36386101e0ba860b9c1d554e4b843.jpg

HIMBO + CBBE (compiled).zip 71.48 kB · 3 downloads

Okay, I will test it today in the evening when I get to my pc.

23 hours ago, ZatoPhil said:

Hi, I can't seem to get the mod working properly. The body do morph but none of the armour do.

Like said above, you need a bodyslide compatible armor. You will need to build the armor in bodyslide with ticking the checkbox "build morph" when you do so. It will create a .tri file along with the _0.nif and _1.nif.

You will need the vanilla armor meshes compatible with your body. For instance, CBBE need this mod (and his requisite) :

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/65831

Install, run body slide to build the morph matching your body type, and enjoy :)

Heeyo! I-m new to modding this game and while my best friend taught me to use mods via a mod manager from Nexus, I have no idea how to add this mod to my game. Sorry to ask but can anyone please explain how do I add it? I am eager to use it but have zero idea on how to put it in my game.

On 7/31/2022 at 8:59 PM, AoiAkura said:

Heeyo! I-m new to modding this game and while my best friend taught me to use mods via a mod manager from Nexus, I have no idea how to add this mod to my game. Sorry to ask but can anyone please explain how do I add it? I am eager to use it but have zero idea on how to put it in my game.

I do not know what program you are using to manage your mods, but, i'm pretty sure ça it have somewhere un button to handle a zip archive. If you don't use a mod manager, you just have to unzip the content in the /data folder of your skyrim game (but it is very recommanded to use a mod manager).

Be aware that to this mod to function, you need to have all armor body slided with a body replacer (CBBE compatible slider by default). If you don't see what is body slide, you will need first to install body replacer, then bodyslide (compatible with the body replacer you have chosen), and then mod that transform vanilla armors to work with body slide, and finally, build the meshes for the armors using the bodyslide tool. Read the descriptives page for CBBE or bodyslide to have all the detailled installation instruction and how build your armor meshes.

• 3 weeks later...

Currently failing to compile the scripts that I've edited.

"

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "BodyBuildersMorphArchery"...
<unknown>(0,0): Unable to find flags file: TESV_Papyrus_Flags.flg
No output generated for BodyBuildersMorphArchery, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on BodyBuildersMorphArchery

"

Any assistance?

On 7/30/2022 at 2:37 AM, Magid said:

Hey, ZatoPhil. Make sure you build armor and clothes meshes in BodySlide with "Batch Morphs"  option enabled.

Okay, I will test it today in the evening when I get to my pc.

Does this worked as intended on SSE ? I think BHUNP is compatible with CBBE sliders too.

Absolutely love this mod, a must-have for any load order. I've finally furfilled my dream of fattening up Lydia using some NPC food mods, though I noticed that the hip slider looks really off. Everything looks perfect but its like big women their hips become like plated, reaching outward almost up to their breasts. Not sure what is causing that, because I'm using the correct skeleton and I've tested it with both CBBE and 3BE using Chompchomp's sliders. I'll revert to the OG sliders and see if that makes a difference but any help would greatly be appreciated

Edit: Added a screemshot for clarification

20220821160418_1.jpg

Edited by TripleKnightmare
9 hours ago, TripleKnightmare said:

Absolutely love this mod, a must-have for any load order. I've finally furfilled my dream of fattening up Lydia using some NPC food mods, though I noticed that the hip slider looks really off. Everything looks perfect but its like big women their hips become like plated, reaching outward almost up to their breasts. Not sure what is causing that, because I'm using the correct skeleton and I've tested it with both CBBE and 3BE using Chompchomp's sliders. I'll revert to the OG sliders and see if that makes a difference but any help would greatly be appreciated

You should check to see if this happens on all armors/clothing/bodies or just a handful, because it could just be a handful of outfits that were poorly weighted.