On 8/20/2022 at 10:23 AM, foreveraloneguy said:

Would it be possible to get the stuffing effect added to NPCs?

I don't think so. The problem with that would be that I would either need to track stuffed NPCs and adjust their weight as they digested, so there would be a hard limit on stuffed npcs; or just have it be a temporary effect that's removed whenever the cell is reloaded.

1 hour ago, Code Serpent said:

You should check to see if this happens on all armors/clothing/bodies or just a handful, because it could just be a handful of outfits that were poorly weighted.

Appreciate your reply. Unfortunately its every single armor I've added to my game through bodyslide; wether it's a vanilla bodyslide port or a totally custom armor.

Also, for the guy looking to stuff NPCs, I used Share Your Meal. its a bit wonky but it works

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/216

3 hours ago, TripleKnightmare said:

Appreciate your reply. Unfortunately its every single armor I've added to my game through bodyslide; wether it's a vanilla bodyslide port or a totally custom armor.

Also, for the guy looking to stuff NPCs, I used Share Your Meal. its a bit wonky but it works

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/216

I'd recommend you try editing and recompiling the BodyBuildersMorphWeightGain script, try editing the Waist, WideWaistLine, and ChubbyWaist values.

On 8/21/2022 at 3:59 PM, TripleKnightmare said:

Absolutely love this mod, a must-have for any load order. I've finally furfilled my dream of fattening up Lydia using some NPC food mods, though I noticed that the hip slider looks really off. Everything looks perfect but its like big women their hips become like plated, reaching outward almost up to their breasts. Not sure what is causing that, because I'm using the correct skeleton and I've tested it with both CBBE and 3BE using Chompchomp's sliders. I'll revert to the OG sliders and see if that makes a difference but any help would greatly be appreciated

Edit: Added a screemshot for clarification

20220821160418_1.jpg

this is strange...  How did you set the MCM for the NPC section ?

On 8/21/2022 at 6:48 PM, Code Serpent said:

I don't think so. The problem with that would be that I would either need to track stuffed NPCs and adjust their weight as they digested, so there would be a hard limit on stuffed npcs; or just have it be a temporary effect that's removed whenever the cell is reloaded.

Or just a timed thing. I have mods that cause NPCs to eat and drink. Be funny to see one waddling down the street. Even if it was only applied to followers, that would still be quite entertaining.

20 hours ago, chompchomp said:

this is strange...  How did you set the MCM for the NPC section ?

All default settings, max weight & slider intensity at default. No other mods to change NPC bodies. Must be a racemenu thing? Really can't comprehend whats causing this

I'm also experiencing a reproduceable CTD when going into a particular bandit camp, not that the location matters, but I do have a feel this mod is causing it. Imma keep testing today with altering the BodyBuildersMorphWeightGain script and disableing the mod to see if I still CTD when going to the camp. Might be worth to mention I am running SSE instead of LE, but in previous playthroughs I've never had trouble with crashes or weird body scales.

Appreciate you guys though ❤️

Edit: Witcher Horses was causing me to CTD, so sorry for bringing that up in the conversation about this amazing mod! Now only the weird hip/scales issue remains. My plan is to showracemenu and use the sliders to pinpoint exactly which slider is wild, and then tone that one down in the BodyBuildersMorphWeightGain script

Edit2: I have no idea what I'm doing with PSC's and PEX files. Headaches!!!

Edited by TripleKnightmare
13 hours ago, TripleKnightmare said:

Might be worth to mention I am running SSE instead of LE, but in previous playthroughs I've never had trouble with crashes or weird body scales.

This might just be due to some combination of sliders. The 'ChubbyWaist' slider causes a very obvious edge/crease in the body when taken above 100%, and so I actually decrease the 'WideWaistLine' slider to compensate. This is why I suggest you try to edit the Morph script to see if that fixes it. Here's what the full Weight Gain looks like in BodySlide:

Capture.PNG.d5882e5ee8d981fb2cae524e04aaba70.PNG

13 hours ago, TripleKnightmare said:

Edit2: I have no idea what I'm doing with PSC's and PEX files. Headaches!!!

The process is fairly simple but might need some troubleshooting. You just need to edit the value in the .psc, then open the Creation Kit, go to 'Gameplay' -> 'Papyrus Script Manager', search for 'WeightGain', right click, select 'Compile'.

You can also look up some tutorials, or, I found this tool which might be easier to manage.

14 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

This might just be due to some combination of sliders. The 'ChubbyWaist' slider causes a very obvious edge/crease in the body when taken above 100%, and so I actually decrease the 'WideWaistLine' slider to compensate. This is why I suggest you try to edit the Morph script to see if that fixes it. Here's what the full Weight Gain looks like in BodySlide:

The process is fairly simple but might need some troubleshooting. You just need to edit the value in the .psc, then open the Creation Kit, go to 'Gameplay' -> 'Papyrus Script Manager', search for 'WeightGain', right click, select 'Compile'.

You can also look up some tutorials, or, I found this tool which might be easier to manage.

Appreciate the support, I'm going to open up the CK and see if I can do it that way, because the tool you linked I used yesterday was giving me all kinds of weird errors

On 8/21/2022 at 6:53 PM, chompchomp said:

Does this worked as intended on SSE ? I think BHUNP is compatible with CBBE sliders too.

Sorry for long delay with my answer. Yes scripts working well on SSE. But I testing them for now on. I don't know about BHUNP because I using CBBE 3BA by Arco. Maybe I install BHUNP on Oldrim or Enderal but not in this month.

On 8/26/2022 at 8:57 AM, foreveraloneguy said:

Hey @Code Serpent, have you seen https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/68639 yet? It uses body slide presets to configure morphing. If it's possible to integrate with that, it'd become very easy for users to configure settings.

I'd like this mod to work on both LE and SE, and since that utility only works on SE I'm not interested in making it a dependency. However, since body slide presets are in .xml format, it might be possible for me to write my own import script to read them for this mod. No promises on whether this will be implemented, but I'll give it a shot.

Edited by Code Serpent
7 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

I'd like this mod to work on both LE and SE, and since that utility only works on SE I'm not interested in making it a dependency. However, since body slide presets are in .xml format, it might be possible for me to write my own import script to read them for this mod. No promises on whether this will be implemented, but I'll give it a shot.

It's not even true SE it works on. It has to be the AE version of SE, so would limit to the people who have updated to that.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Still figuring out how to get the sliders to work properly on SE/AE 1.6.6.4 with CBBE/3BA bodies. Right now I'm still having the same issue as last year (1 page back) with the odd sliders giving weird shapes and whatnot. Would appreciate some tips (again) to get that properly working, this mod and corruption essential to my load order, the only reason I keep reinstalling skyrim lmao

3 hours ago, TripleKnightmare said:

Still figuring out how to get the sliders to work properly on SE/AE 1.6.6.4 with CBBE/3BA bodies. Right now I'm still having the same issue as last year (1 page back) with the odd sliders giving weird shapes and whatnot. Would appreciate some tips (again) to get that properly working, this mod and corruption essential to my load order, the only reason I keep reinstalling skyrim lmao

Look through the thread for my other mod Morphology. It has some conversations on converting the morphs to 3BA that will apply here too. Or, you can just switch over to using BHUNP bodies, as they're already compatible.