Jump to content

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, Nevershouldhavecomehere said:

Goes apeshit with racemenu's bodygen. Wish you could tweak the values in MCM.

Why use bodygen when this mod does the same thing but better?

 

16 hours ago, bcorwen said:

Hi all,

 

I have been having regular CTDs that I think I have tracked down to this mod. Any advice on how to avoid/prevent appreciated as I'd like to keep this in my mod list.

 

It seems the CTDs happen when the body is updated. This happened firstly whenever my character would sleep: the sleep countdown would finish, fade in from black and then half a second later would be the crash - just as the body scales are updated post-sleep. Also there's a high chance of crashing when manually updating the body scales through the MCM menu. When the mod is deactivated, sleeping and the like are fine.

 

I have other body altering mods working no problem, such as MME. I hope this isn't a conflict in itself, but should show that I have no other problem with building the bodies and outfits.

 

Happy to post mod orders, play with settings or do some trial and error to rectify!

It sounds like it's conflicting with something although it's hard to tell what it might be. Do you have any other mods that update on sleep? I've heard that mods that shorten how long the sleep timer takes can cause crashes because it clogs up the papyrus scripts by not giving them enough time to work. Are you using a mod like that?

Link to comment
23 hours ago, Kira shadowstep said:

It sounds like it's conflicting with something although it's hard to tell what it might be. Do you have any other mods that update on sleep? I've heard that mods that shorten how long the sleep timer takes can cause crashes because it clogs up the papyrus scripts by not giving them enough time to work. Are you using a mod like that?

No nothing which alters the sleep timers. It still ticks down with a good few seconds between each step.

I was trialing out iNeed and More Complex Needs (not at the same time), and originally thought they were culprits as they would likely be updating food and drink levels after waking leading to a Papyrus pile-up. But I disabled them and still have the issue.

Most of the other mods I'm running are Sexlab and Devious types, but I've tried starting a new game without setting up some of these mods (as things like Defeat need to be enabled manually through MCM otherwise don't run). I figured this would be a way to ease some load on the running scripts to check if there was still a problem, and there is. As far as I'm aware, Body Builders is the only mod doing an update on waking, and disabling it completely removes the crashes. Again, forcing a body update through the Body Builder MCM has a high likelihood of causing a crash too, so I'm not convinced it's a script-jam during waking.

Any suggestions on what to try next?

Link to comment
40 minutes ago, bcorwen said:

No nothing which alters the sleep timers. It still ticks down with a good few seconds between each step.

I was trialing out iNeed and More Complex Needs (not at the same time), and originally thought they were culprits as they would likely be updating food and drink levels after waking leading to a Papyrus pile-up. But I disabled them and still have the issue.

Most of the other mods I'm running are Sexlab and Devious types, but I've tried starting a new game without setting up some of these mods (as things like Defeat need to be enabled manually through MCM otherwise don't run). I figured this would be a way to ease some load on the running scripts to check if there was still a problem, and there is. As far as I'm aware, Body Builders is the only mod doing an update on waking, and disabling it completely removes the crashes. Again, forcing a body update through the Body Builder MCM has a high likelihood of causing a crash too, so I'm not convinced it's a script-jam during waking.

Any suggestions on what to try next?

This is a tricky one bcorwen... 

One thing to try would be to enable the write crash dump function in SKSE to see if that sheds a bit more light on what's happening. In your SKSE.ini put this in;

[Debug]
WriteMiniDumps=1

Then when you crash the game will write a dmp file to Documents\My Games\Skyrim\SKSE\Crashdumps

Then google OSR Crash Analysis. Go to that website and upload the latest dmp file you have. 

It will attempt to analyze it. This can give some really interesting information and can include if an SKSE plugin is causing the crash or a specific ESP/ESM.

If you're not running the Crash Fix Plugin also I'd suggest trying that out. 

The last thing I'd think about it whether all of your requirements for the mod are installed correctly. That would be something I'd check through, maybe reinstalling racemenu and making sure your armors and bodies etc in Bodyslide have all been created right. It might be that the armor you're using has a bad mesh or the body. Although that seems unlikely. 

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Kira shadowstep said:

This is a tricky one bcorwen... 

One thing to try would be to enable the write crash dump function in SKSE to see if that sheds a bit more light on what's happening. In your SKSE.ini put this in;

[Debug]
WriteMiniDumps=1

Then when you crash the game will write a dmp file to Documents\My Games\Skyrim\SKSE\Crashdumps

Then google OSR Crash Analysis. Go to that website and upload the latest dmp file you have. 

It will attempt to analyze it. This can give some really interesting information and can include if an SKSE plugin is causing the crash or a specific ESP/ESM.

If you're not running the Crash Fix Plugin also I'd suggest trying that out. 

The last thing I'd think about it whether all of your requirements for the mod are installed correctly. That would be something I'd check through, maybe reinstalling racemenu and making sure your armors and bodies etc in Bodyslide have all been created right. It might be that the armor you're using has a bad mesh or the body. Although that seems unlikely. 

So I gave the crash dump a try. I think it's pointing to the HDT extensions mod which is the prereq for the HDT body replacer I'm using. The details about the dump just seem to say that it's had a fault trying to read from memory. I can't figure out anything more than that...

This crash that caused the dump was a manual body update through the Body Builders too, not a waking from sleep one. I also had a completely naked character so that should rule out the bad armour theory.

I'm already using the Crash Fix Plugin.

Just to check, are there any reqs for this mod in particular? I couldn't see any in this thread.

I'll try a Bodyslide rebuild but I'm not sure what else to try beyond that :/

Thanks for your suggestions Kira!

 

Edit: Regenerated bodies with Bodyslide and still same outcome :(

 

Link to comment
6 hours ago, bcorwen said:

So I gave the crash dump a try. I think it's pointing to the HDT extensions mod which is the prereq for the HDT body replacer I'm using. The details about the dump just seem to say that it's had a fault trying to read from memory. I can't figure out anything more than that...

This crash that caused the dump was a manual body update through the Body Builders too, not a waking from sleep one. I also had a completely naked character so that should rule out the bad armour theory.

I'm already using the Crash Fix Plugin.

Just to check, are there any reqs for this mod in particular? I couldn't see any in this thread.

I'll try a Bodyslide rebuild but I'm not sure what else to try beyond that :/

Thanks for your suggestions Kira!

 

Edit: Regenerated bodies with Bodyslide and still same outcome :(

 

I suppose it could be HDT not playing nice with the UUNP morphs system? But I wouldn't even know where to begin with that. Although when I had problems with my HDT setup, reinstalling the HDT mods fixed it (realistic ragdolls, HDT xmls etc) maybe try giving that go?

I think the main requirement is Racemenu possibly with the UUNP morphs plugin if you're using UUNP and XPMSE skeleton. I'd recommend the xml's from naturalistic HDT jiggle and collision set as well. 

You're welcome bcorwen! Good luck with it. 

Link to comment
8 hours ago, Kira shadowstep said:

I suppose it could be HDT not playing nice with the UUNP morphs system? But I wouldn't even know where to begin with that. Although when I had problems with my HDT setup, reinstalling the HDT mods fixed it (realistic ragdolls, HDT xmls etc) maybe try giving that go?

I think the main requirement is Racemenu possibly with the UUNP morphs plugin if you're using UUNP and XPMSE skeleton. I'd recommend the xml's from naturalistic HDT jiggle and collision set as well. 

You're welcome bcorwen! Good luck with it. 

Aah! Your off-hand comment nailed it! I think I'd installed Racemenu without the UUNP morphs, so when it tried to update the body it would critically fail. I reinstalled all things HDT as well as Racemenu and now I have this mod working! It's actually pretty awesome to see how powerful the women are just by looking at them... Winterhold College is a very interesting place too now, thanks to you Kira!

 

Also hats off to Code Serpent for this mod - very interesting idea, well executed. And I see he's been busy with Dragonborn in Distress which looks very promising already!

Link to comment
4 hours ago, Nevershouldhavecomehere said:

The tool that lets me tune it to my tastes, which this unfortunately lacks. Bodygen also plays nice with (most) other mods.

But you can tune it to your tastes, there's a guide on how to do that on the main file page.  Not to mention the extra options in the MCM. Most of what you're asking for is already there.

Also the mod uses the UUNP morph system which is probably the most compatible body morphing system out there. You don't need to generate extra shapes or a whole new set of armors it just morphs the body. It should work with almost every other body morphing mod because the UUNP morph system just adds it on to the current morph. I've also seen others say it works with the mods you are having trouble getting it working with. Maybe a load order issue? Not entirely sure.

 

1 hour ago, bcorwen said:

Aah! Your off-hand comment nailed it! I think I'd installed Racemenu without the UUNP morphs, so when it tried to update the body it would critically fail. I reinstalled all things HDT as well as Racemenu and now I have this mod working! It's actually pretty awesome to see how powerful the women are just by looking at them... Winterhold College is a very interesting place too now, thanks to you Kira!

 

Also hats off to Code Serpent for this mod - very interesting idea, well executed. And I see he's been busy with Dragonborn in Distress which looks very promising already!

Glad you finally got it working bcorwen! 

Link to comment
On 1/24/2019 at 5:46 PM, Code Serpent said:

Did you press "Force Body Update" after installing the mod?

I did, all females in my game are affected in the intended way except for my player character. My character's body parts shrink instead of grow as her skills increase, when I look at the "future body" section in the configuration menu, just about every number is a negative value. I've also tried just maxing out certain stats with console commands and that also just shrinks my body parts to ridiculously thin levels.

Link to comment

Hi, I'm having trouble making this mod work. I went through all the bodyslide body morphs and things as previous posts wrote as well as updating body morphs in game. I wonder if it has anything to do with me using Enhanced Character Edit which uses Ran's bodysliders for Breasts... Anyone know if this mod is incompatible with ECE? Or, can I get some help getting this to work?

Link to comment
10 hours ago, christori97 said:

Hi, I'm having trouble making this mod work. I went through all the bodyslide body morphs and things as previous posts wrote as well as updating body morphs in game. I wonder if it has anything to do with me using Enhanced Character Edit which uses Ran's bodysliders for Breasts... Anyone know if this mod is incompatible with ECE? Or, can I get some help getting this to work?

It requires Racemenu and the Racemenu UUNP morphs plugin to work.

Link to comment

I've been using this mod for a while now,  And i can say that it has now become a core mod, I even swapped over to UUNP from CBBE just to make full use of all of the features.  Also checked out you're other mod which is also really amazing.  Great work on both Code Serpent.

 

I do have a question about Body Builder's,  The body max scale:skill level doe's making a skill Legendary have any affect to increase that particular skill's body scale? Or is the global slider for max vale 1-4 the only way to adjust scaling values?

 

If it is could i offer it for consideration as a suggestion, To have it as an option to add in.  As example, Destrution 100 = 2.0 scale, Legendary +1 Destruction 100 = 2.5 Scale, +2 Legendary 3.0 scale etc.

Link to comment
13 hours ago, Inessa said:

When I build a body in bodyslide should I choose zeroed sliders for this mod or it doesn't make a big difference?

You should not be building bodies in bodyslide to get this mod to work. The bodyslide files are only to use as guidelines if you want to make your own body builder settings and there's a guide on the main page to set that up but don't worry about that yet.

To get the mod working all you need;

1, Body Slide

2, Racemenu with the UUNP morphs plugin

3, UUNP armors and armor replacers with bodyslide files (Any armor that has been built in bodyslide with the build morphs checkbox selected will morph with this mod. But if you want to see NPC's morph use vanilla replacers like this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85411 since NPC's are going to be wearing vanilla armor. Bad Dog UUNP is a nice skimpy vanilla replacer which also works)

4, Body Builders

Start bodyslide. Make sure the first thing you do is select the Build Morphs check box in the bottom left. The build morphs feature is what allows racemenu to change the bodies in game.

Select your favorite preset in the preset drop down. DO NOT select the body builder outfits or presets. In fact forget about them completely for now.

First of all we must create the character bodies in bodyslide. Under outfit select Unified UNP or the HDT or Special variant. Build that. Then build the hands and feet as well. 

Select the group filter in the top right. Select UUNP Vanilla Outfits (or HDT). Select batch build and build everything.

Done. That's all you need to do in bodyslide. 

Make sure the body builder, racemenu and racemenu uunp morphs plugins are enabled in your mod list.

Start the game. 

Then you should be done and it should work without any problems. 

Link to comment

Been having some problems using this mod. It sometimes works if it updates the body values while I'm wearing armor, but if my character is naked (and sometimes even when wearing armor that has worked before), it just crashes. I don't think it's actually this mod at fault, but something on my setup, as I've had similar issues with mods that change stuff like breast sizes (cursed loot's resize function, for example). So far I've just avoided functions that do this in mods, but I do want to give this mod a try, so I'd like some help to find out what's wrong on my end.

 

I saw a previous response that recommended checking the crash dump from skse, but I can't make heads or tails out of this.

 

Edit: Nevermind, found the culprit: it was Crash Fixes. Adding AlignHeapAllocate=1 to CrashFixPlugin.ini solved the problem. Mod works perfectly now.

Link to comment
On 2/2/2019 at 1:56 AM, Kira shadowstep said:

It requires Racemenu and the Racemenu UUNP morphs plugin to work.

No, it doesn't. It does require niooverride which can be installed separately from racemenu. And it requires that everything be built in bodyslide with the "build morphs" box in the lower left checked. But that's all it requires.

 

This also isn't a bodygen replacement. It does something completely different. 

Link to comment
On 2/10/2019 at 4:00 PM, Myakuraku said:

pls port it to skyrim se! Would be massive (^.^)/

I am currently using this in Special Edition with little issue.

 

Edit: That being said it does seem to have a soft conflict with SLIF, where the SLIF body alterations won't show up when naked and only this one's will.
I also notice a lot of people complaining about shrinking, I noticed this as well but I am 80% certain that it has to do with the weight gain option and you not eating enough, essentially making you anorexic.

Edit2: Never mind I have no issues with MME, FHU or SLIF. The issue was my race mod.

Link to comment

Just installed this mod, so far it works like a charm, but I do have one question.

 

What governs NPC obesity?  I have a LOT of very much overweight NPCs in my game.  Don't mind a few, but it seems like every other female I encounter has maxed out belly values and it just feels weird.  What do I need to change to prevent this from happening as often?

Link to comment
44 minutes ago, erlkonnig1 said:

Just installed this mod, so far it works like a charm, but I do have one question.

 

What governs NPC obesity?  I have a LOT of very much overweight NPCs in my game.  Don't mind a few, but it seems like every other female I encounter has maxed out belly values and it just feels weird.  What do I need to change to prevent this from happening as often?

It's the NPC's vanilla weight (0-100) minus 3 times their level. So, normal villagers with high vanilla weight will be overweight, but high-level warriors won't be.

Link to comment

This is a great idea. It doesn't seem like the update globals function is fully working though. I removed all negative widewaistline entries, ran bat from the console for each of the bat files, did update globals from the MCM menu, but widewaistline is still showing negative for the PC.

 

And I second the idea of dumping the global variables for an MCM menu. A lot of the settings, when combined, would not look good on higher level characters whether NPC or PC.

 

And like at least one other person, it seems this mod is preventing at least some other mods that use morphs to change the body. SLIF would prevent that, and the newest version of SLIF can handle not just node scaling and translating node scaling to bodymorphs, but will also do bodymorphs directly. ABBA, for example, implemented this.

Link to comment
On 2/16/2019 at 2:16 PM, Code Serpent said:

It's the NPC's vanilla weight (0-100) minus 3 times their level. So, normal villagers with high vanilla weight will be overweight, but high-level warriors won't be.

Thank you for your response.

 

Follow-up question:  if another mod renames the skill, will this mod be able to make the appropriate adjustments?  For example, Requiem renames Archery to Marksmanship.  Is this mod looking specifically for a skill called Archery, or does it draw the value from the corresponding skill which is now called Marksmanship?

 

EDIT:  Was able to confirm through testing that changing the name of the skill does not affect this mod.

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...