I've been trying to adjust how certain skills interact with it and I'm not getting the correct results. I placed the Bat files in the Skyrim folder (next to the Data folder) and adjusted the values inside those files. When I follow the in game instructions the mod ignores what I set in the files and continues with the default look. Am I missing something?

Example of what I'm getting. I adjust the sneak based skills to effect Butt more than legs/thighs. The mod still favors thighs and mostly ignores Butt.

That's because there is an issue with the mod scripts.
Whenever you update the globals, it's calling for a reset instead of for a globals update.
I'd post my fixed scripts, but I've heavily modified for my own use, so it wouldn't really work in other modpacks.
Not sure if the creator fixed this in an update yet, but it might be a good idea to do so.

2 minutes ago, SwagdolfRektler said:

Whenever you update the globals, it's calling for a reset instead of for a globals update.
I'd post my fixed scripts, but I've heavily modified for my own use, so it wouldn't really work in other modpacks.
Not sure if the creator fixed this in an update yet, but it might be a good idea to do so.

I hadn't seen that. I'll try to get an update out soon.

10 hours ago, SwagdolfRektler said:

Was the fix you made a simple one? Would you mind telling me what it was you changed so I could try to replicate it? Thanks

15 hours ago, giapreys said:

Would it be easy for you to, as an addition add males to this mod? Mainly NPC's, the more mods that can add more variety to the NPC's in my game the better. Or would it be difficult to apply bodymorphs to male NPC's?

As far as I know, there aren't any bodymorphs available for males. So, I can't.

So uh I installed the mod with the nexus software, I installed the main mod and the potions, im pretty sure im not using CBBE, MCM does detect the mod and thr menu of the mod appears on it so I know its installed, but despite of getting to 100 in my skills or eating a lot of food my character's appereance doesnt change at all, with or without clothes, did I do something wrong? Do I have do install the presets? Or is it something else that I need? In my case it still forces the body update while global update and reset at the same time when I choose the force update.

• 1 month later...
17 hours ago, Church the Cat said:

I recently switched to Skyrim SE after over 9,000 hours in Skyrim LE. I've been missing this mod since the switch. Any plans to create a Skyrim SE version?

You should be able port it over by simply saving this mod in the SE Creation Kit.

2 hours ago, squishy234 said:

sorry if this was answered before but when ever a characters body morphs this happens. Does anyone know a possible solutions or am I retarded?

That's an issue with the armor mesh. Nothing to do with this mod.

I must have done something seriously wrong because not only did it just not work at first, but my attempts to follow the advice given by others has now resulted in somehow the permanent loss of my skimpy vanilla armors, several characters just becoming big flipping sausages of enlarged asses, arms, and stomachs, and the inability to properly uninstall, clean, or go back to previous saves without the same result. Im at my wits end trying to makes this work and the ending problems are making me want to just wipe it all out and start this game from scratch as I do practically every year because of similar f**k ups.

Edit: Screw it I'm just going to wipe it all and start from scratch. Its pissing me off too much.

• 2 weeks later...

Had a similar experience to Dkraider up there...it did actually work, and it was a fun thing to try out for a while, but then I decided to remove it and...even after removal, the vanilla armour replacer mods I've got installed won't work, and I can't use racemenu to edit my character's body anymore...even on saves that never used this mod, after I've uninstalled the mod! It's like it's worked its way into the game somehow, and I really don't understand it...

• 4 weeks later...

Would it be possible to enable stuffing for NPCs? I have mods where NPCs eat, use potions, etc., but the stuffing effect doesn't work on them. And could you also take a look at the weight gain for NPCs? I've forced them to eat large amounts, but I don't see the weight gain effect being applied.

Other than that, this is turning out to be a very interesting mod.

5 hours ago, foreveraloneguy said:

Would it be possible to enable stuffing for NPCs? I have mods where NPCs eat, use potions, etc., but the stuffing effect doesn't work on them. And could you also take a look at the weight gain for NPCs? I've forced them to eat large amounts, but I don't see the weight gain effect being applied.

Other than that, this is turning out to be a very interesting mod.

Alright, so I think something might need to be explained here. First off, the NPC weight gain effect differs from the PC weigth gain effect.
By that I mean that the PC's weight is calculated by taking the weight in food eaten minus your level minus the amount of days passed since you installed the mod times the amount of food you need to eat per day to gain weight.
So basically WeightEaten - PlayerLevel - (DaysPassed - StartDate) * MinEatenPerDay.

However, NPC weight is calculated by taking the actor weight value minus like three times their level.
So basically ActorWeight - 3 * ActorLevel.
NPCs can't even gain weight normally, let alone do so from eating via another mod.

Then onto the next issue, the stuffing effect isn't tracked per actor, it's tracked in the main quest script for just the player.
Same goes for the amount of weight eaten, that's also tracked in a similar fashion.

Then the third issue being that triggering morph effects other than stuffing requires the player to sleep for a certain amount of time.
And removing the stuffing effect and transitioning it to the weight gain morphs also requires the player to sleep.
Doing a similar thing for an NPC would be unfeasible.

With those three things notes, making this part function for NPCs would require a complete rework of how that part of the mod works, and as NPCs eating isn't a vanilla thing as far as I know, it'd likely require a patch on the other mod's side as well in order to properly interact with it.

I mean, it should be possible, other mods track values for NPCs pretty well. It'd just be painful to rework the mod in order to track NPCs, track their weight values, track the food they've eaten, et cetera.

So what mod are you using to allow NPCs to eat on their own, I'd like to take a look at its scripts to see how hard it'd be to integrate them.

2 hours ago, SwagdolfRektler said:

So what mod are you using to allow NPCs to eat on their own, I'd like to take a look at its scripts to see how hard it'd be to integrate them.

Milk Mod Economy items with RND effect turned on, followers use potions, elsie lavache (suckling counts as eating for both NPCs and PC) are the ones I remember off the top of my head.

Annoyingly I can't find anything in the description of MME about NPCs eating food and drinking potions on their own.
And I don't think Realistic Needs and Diseases or Realistic Needs and Diseases 2.0 adds follower needs.

However, iNeed does seem to have follower needs and MME does have an iNeed patch, so it might be that you were confusing RND with iNeed.
And if so, it shouldn't be too hard to hook up iNeed to this mod and keep track of the weight stuff on iNeed's side for minimal effort.
I mean, I hooked up iNeed to this mod myself for the weight gain stuff on my player. The NPC part would probably only require some code shenanigans

I'm having a hard time finding a mod named "followers use potions", but I did find "Follower Potions and Poisons".
I don't think potions normally increase the player's weight when used, but I think that with the potion addon some fortify potions trigger a morph to adjust for the changed skill values.
I haven't looked into that part too much, so I'm not completely sure how it works.

As for the elsie lavache part, if it counts as eating via the MME rules, it's likely also hooked up to the same needs system. So that should hopefully also work with that first part.

Thing is, I don't think iNeed lets you force NPCs to eat things unless they need it, so I'm not entirely sure about that part anymore.

But anyhow, after looking through iNeed's follower stuff, this should at least theoretically be possible without a too major rework of the code.
Although, moving the required values between the correct scripts could prove to be a challenge.

Currently I'm too tired to take a deeper look though.

3 hours ago, SwagdolfRektler said:

Annoyingly I can't find anything in the description of MME about NPCs eating food and drinking potions on their own.
And I don't think Realistic Needs and Diseases or Realistic Needs and Diseases 2.0 adds follower needs.

However, iNeed does seem to have follower needs and MME does have an iNeed patch, so it might be that you were confusing RND with iNeed.
And if so, it shouldn't be too hard to hook up iNeed to this mod and keep track of the weight stuff on iNeed's side for minimal effort.
I mean, I hooked up iNeed to this mod myself for the weight gain stuff on my player. The NPC part would probably only require some code shenanigans

I'm having a hard time finding a mod named "followers use potions", but I did find "Follower Potions and Poisons".
I don't think potions normally increase the player's weight when used, but I think that with the potion addon some fortify potions trigger a morph to adjust for the changed skill values.
I haven't looked into that part too much, so I'm not completely sure how it works.

As for the elsie lavache part, if it counts as eating via the MME rules, it's likely also hooked up to the same needs system. So that should hopefully also work with that first part.

Thing is, I don't think iNeed lets you force NPCs to eat things unless they need it, so I'm not entirely sure about that part anymore.

But anyhow, after looking through iNeed's follower stuff, this should at least theoretically be possible without a too major rework of the code.
Although, moving the required values between the correct scripts could prove to be a challenge.

Currently I'm too tired to take a deeper look though.

Nope, not confused in the least. With RND effect turned on the milk is a potion that has food effects, as does lactacid. I've used mods that have the effect that stuffing and weight gain for NPCs that I hoped would be in this mod, and those mods do see them as food eaten. The option is under the spells configuration.

Yes, sorry, it is follower potions and poisons is the correct name.

On 6/3/2019 at 1:12 AM, hangover180 said:

I can't get it to change when I'm clothed. naked it all works fine but when I put on armour it defaults to the standard body shape

You need to build your armor's meshes with BodySlide, with 'Build Morphs' checked.

• 2 weeks later...