23 minutes ago, CrazySloth said:

Does anyone know if shieldmaiden works for CBBE and if not, does anyone have a CBBE version for LE?

It looks like there's cbbe versions on SE. If you know how to extract bsa files you copy the textures to the LE version. You might need to rename some of the files but it shouldn't be too hard.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12983

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/29134

On 3/4/2023 at 10:44 PM, Code Serpent said:

It looks like there's cbbe versions on SE. If you know how to extract bsa files you copy the textures to the LE version. You might need to rename some of the files but it shouldn't be too hard.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12983

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/29134

Thanks, I made the patch with Cathedral Assets Optimizer.

• 1 month later...

Noob question here, but are the values in the script files the max slider settings? So I wanted to tone them down (or eliminate or reverse them), I'd just change the number, or delete that morph? For example, for the Alchemy script, if I wanted to tone down the effect of ChubbyArms, I would change 0.5 to a lower value, and if I didn't want the BigBelly morph at all, I would delete those two lines?

Spoiler

if(i == 21) ;ChubbyArms
            return 0.5
        elseif(i == 27) ;ChubbyWaist
            return 0.3
        elseif(i == 30) ;Butt
            return 0.5
        elseif(i == 37) ;Hipbone
            return 0.3
        elseif(i == 38) ;Hips
            return 0.5
        elseif(i == 41) ;ChubbyLegs
            return 0.5
        elseif(i == 42) ;Legs
            return 0.5
        elseif(i == 43) ;CalfSize
            return 0.5
        elseif(i == 45) ;Belly
            return 0.2
        elseif(i == 46) ;BigBelly
            return 1.0
        elseif(i == 47) ;PregnancyBelly
            return 0.1

On 4/14/2023 at 11:16 AM, tookachinchilla said:

Noob question here, but are the values in the script files the max slider settings? So I wanted to tone them down (or eliminate or reverse them), I'd just change the number, or delete that morph? For example, for the Alchemy script, if I wanted to tone down the effect of ChubbyArms, I would change 0.5 to a lower value, and if I didn't want the BigBelly morph at all, I would delete those two lines?

Reveal hidden contents

if(i == 21) ;ChubbyArms
            return 0.5
        elseif(i == 27) ;ChubbyWaist
            return 0.3
        elseif(i == 30) ;Butt
            return 0.5
        elseif(i == 37) ;Hipbone
            return 0.3
        elseif(i == 38) ;Hips
            return 0.5
        elseif(i == 41) ;ChubbyLegs
            return 0.5
        elseif(i == 42) ;Legs
            return 0.5
        elseif(i == 43) ;CalfSize
            return 0.5
        elseif(i == 45) ;Belly
            return 0.2
        elseif(i == 46) ;BigBelly
            return 1.0
        elseif(i == 47) ;PregnancyBelly
            return 0.1

Those morph values are what are added to your character when the associated skill is at its "Effective Skill 100". So, if you didn't change any MCM options and got to level 100 Alchemy then these morph values will be added to your character. And also, if you manage to get to -75 Alchemy through debuffs, then these morph values are subtracted from your character.

And then the morph values are blunted so that they don't go over the max morph values set in the mcm.

So, yeah those are essentially the max morph values and deleting the lines (or commenting out the lines with a semi-colon ; ) and recompiling the script will remove those morphs from that skill.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, TechnologicApe said:

No matter what I do, the smiting skill morphs are broken. I've tried changing the morphs, editing the code (I changed everything back between tests), commenting out bits of code. but no matter what, the belly gets sucked in and the morphs aren't applying, every other skill applies their morphs correctly. I have provided all of the psc files I use with 3BA.

Did you compile the scripts? https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Papyrus_Compiler_Reference

2 hours ago, TechnologicApe said:

It happens with the SE port too. So I don't think it's a compatibility issue with LE vs SE.

Uh, you didn't answer my question. The game doesn't read psc files, it reads the pex files you generate when you compile the source psc files. So if you didn't compile anything then you won't see any changes.

1 hour ago, Code Serpent said:

Uh, you didn't answer my question. The game doesn't read psc files, it reads the pex files you generate when you compile the source psc files. So if you didn't compile anything then you won't see any changes.

To be fair, I've never done anything like that before. It worked, thank you.

• 2 months later...

thank you, mod is great, i have played with it for a long time.

here's my humble suggestion:

1. add "reset potential morphs" function.

2. add edit function(or slider) to each morphs.

===

SE port version:

1. need combine to official(need update to newest version)

2. when morphs applied, armor morphs does not applied, cause clothes clipping.

when i re-equiped armor, then morphs reset, but after mod's refresh cycle, problem appeared again.

3. i'm not sure but probably: when game loaded, sometimes immediately applied all potential morphs value instead of current morphs(same effect as "force apply moprhs")

Edited by User_0x070FE3C8