Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Body Builders

View File

The people of Skyrim can now have their bodies reflect their skills and abilities.

 

Overview

The bodies of the player and supported NPCs will now be changed through NiOverride body morphs, depending on their current skill levels, to reflect their physical capabilties. Each skill has been given a set of morphs that bodies will start to resemble as the relevant skill increases. Your arms will become burly if you train in combat skills, your legs will become thick and toned if you train in stealth skills, and your breasts will swell from training in magical skills.

 

If enabled, Stuffing and Weight Gain are also possible for players and NPCs. For the player, eating large quantities of food will distend your character's stomach, and will turn into body fat over time. Body weight is lost over time as well at a set rate. For NPCs, they can start with a certain amount of body weight based on their vanilla weight and current level. NPCs with high vanilla weight and low level will be larger than NPCs with low vanilla weight or high level. If you have a mod installed where you can feed NPCs, such as a survival/needs mod, feeding NPCs food will also increase their weight. Vampire players and NPCs won't gain or lose weight and will have a constant 'normal' weight by default.

 

With SexLab Aroused installed, the bodies of the player and NPCs can also become curvier while aroused.

 

For NPCs, their bodies will change to reflect their current skills and situation immediately after they are loaded into a cell or after some period of game time. For the player, the their character's body will slowly change over time as their skills, weight, and arousal changes. Selecting the option "Force Morph Update" in the MCM will immediately update the player's body to their current situation.

 

Compatibility and Customizing

By default, this mod supports armor and bodies based used with UUNP and LE CBBE. So, Male characters, BHUNP and CBBE 3BA are not supported out of the box. However, with 2.0 the mod has been restructured to easily allow other morphs to be integrated by editing and re-compiling the global morph scripts this mod uses.

 

The global script "BodyBuildersMorphsScript" contains the morph names and corrections used throughout the mod. The other scripts starting with "BodyBuildersMorph..." are the morph presets assigned to the 18 vanilla skills, weight gain, stuffing, and arousal expansion. Change these as you will, then open the Creation Kit, select at the top "Gameplay"->"Papyrus Script Manager", search for "BodyBuildersMorph" then right-click and select "Compile" for the scripts you've edited.

 

If you've made a conversion for a different morph type, or implemented male morphs, either post them in the support thread or upload them to LoversLab and I'll post a link here.

 

I also prefer using these mods alongside Body Builders:

Pumping Iron

Shieldmaiden Muscle Slider

 

Installation

For this mod to have any affect, you need to install either RaceMenu or NiOverride, and have morphs built with Bodyslide. Some armor and body mods come with morphs pre-installed. If you see a file ending in ".tri" alongside the "_0.nif" and "_1.nif" files for an armor or body mod, then morphs have already been made. If not, then you will need to re-export the armor or body through BodySlide, making sure the "Build Morphs" box at the bottom left is checked.

 

By default, the mod only supports UUNP and LE CBBE morphs, so if your body is morphing oddly or isn't changing you're likely using BHUNP or CBBE 3BA, or haven't built morphs for your armor or body.

 

Once those pre-requisites are met, you can install this mod. Beyond the ones listed above, there shouldn't be any incompatibilities with any other mod. If you installed the mod on a new game, it's recommended to select "Force Morph Update" in the MCM, so your character starts off looking scrawny and slowly bulks up as their skills increase.

 

Upgrading

If you're using Body Builders version 1.x, you should type into the console "stopquest _BB_Quest", then uninstall the mod and make a clean save before installing versions 2.0 and above.

 

Uninstallation

Before uninstalling the mod, you should disable it through the MCM and select "Reset Player Morphs" in the MCM. If you had NPC morphs enabled and want to reset them, you can use the "Reset NPC Morphs" option in the MCM. If you don't want to do this manually, you can also use NetImmerse Override Cleaner.


  • Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/15/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Netimmerse Override (Or RaceMenu), Bodyslide Morph Enabled Armor Meshes
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

 

Link to comment
22 minutes ago, JelloBiafra said:

Sounds good but is it compatible with the inflation framework right out of the box or are we better off waiting for a patch?

As far as I know, SexLab Inflation Framework only deals with skeleton scaling. This mod only deals with Bodyslide Morphs, so they are completely independent.

Link to comment
49 minutes ago, Code Serpent said:

As far as I know, SexLab Inflation Framework only deals with skeleton scaling. This mod only deals with Bodyslide Morphs, so they are completely independent.

I'm pretty sure Inflation Framework offers you to use Bodyslide Morphs instead if Skeleton scaling, so you may want to look into it.

Good job anyways!

Link to comment
45 minutes ago, Pigeon the Feathered said:

I'm pretty sure Inflation Framework offers you to use Bodyslide Morphs instead if Skeleton scaling, so you may want to look into it.

Good job anyways!

If it does, I can't for the life of me figure out how, as there is no documentation on it in the description or the MCM.

 

Edit:

Alright, after some more time fishing around in the MCM, I did figure out how it interacts with Bodyslide morphs. However, it looks like it's designed to take the Breast/Butt/Belly node scales, and turn it into Bodyslide Morphs. This mod morphs the entire body, rather than just those parts, so I'm not sure how I would go about connecting the two.

Link to comment

Getting CTD as soon as the mod starts working if a stat is over the threshold (on my current game, not a new game).

Is there something to build in bodyslide or is it only if i want to customize the changes? Could it be because of some HDT armor pieces or some not-mentionned requirements? 

I'm using unp special body, with morphs enabled while building on bodyslide.

 

Link to comment

Arousal Morphing... is this needed for the Bimbo body transformations.

 

As my character tends to be aroused permanently, to some degree.

Or does Bimbo transformation, call on sex stats. In other words, how many times your character has had sex.

 

I was just wondering what all the triggers were, and settings.

 

I read the description page, but need a little more information on what causes the Bimbo Transformation.

 

Link to comment

So I just installed the mod and everything works great. Going into Riften, lots of the women have thick thighs! Except Mjoll who has bigger arms and more of a warrior look. The changes seem to work fine and I'd had no crashes (Extra crashes) due to the mod that I can tell. It seems really seemless.

 

I haven't tried out the BAT files yet, but I assume the batfiles are if for instance you want sneak skills to increase ass instead of thighs, you use the bat files to make that happen. It's really good work though. I've been waiting ages for a mod that creates diverse body types on other people using bodymorph scales.

enb 2018_12_16 17_25_18_49.jpg

Link to comment
4 hours ago, Krazyone said:

Arousal Morphing... is this needed for the Bimbo body transformations.

 

As my character tends to be aroused permanently, to some degree.

Or does Bimbo transformation, call on sex stats. In other words, how many times your character has had sex.

 

I was just wondering what all the triggers were, and settings.

 

I read the description page, but need a little more information on what causes the Bimbo Transformation.

 

Yes, Arousal Morphing enables the Bimbo morphs. However, it's not based on Arousal, it's based on the Arousal Time Rate, which is SLA's sex addiction value.

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Sarge Misfit said:

If I don't install the .bat files, will the mod generate new ones?

If so, will they be based on my current body?

 

2 hours ago, Kira shadowstep said:

I haven't tried out the BAT files yet, but I assume the batfiles are if for instance you want sneak skills to increase ass instead of thighs, you use the bat files to make that happen. It's really good work though. I've been waiting ages for a mod that creates diverse body types on other people using bodymorph scales.

The mod doesn't generate new Bat files, and you only need the Bat files if you want to change how skills affect your body. You don't need them if you're fine with how your character looks and how npcs look. Look at the Customizing Morphs section of the description for more details.

Link to comment
2 hours ago, ButterLutter said:

How is the mod behaving when multiple skills level up?

Lets say i am lvl 90 one handed and lvl 80 ressurection. Will my characters body get a mix of both bodyslides or will one (I guess one handed) dominate?

It mixes the two bodyslide morphs.

Link to comment

Really interesting mod, I've always like the idea of having my character's skill progression change her appearance and make her look different from the rest of NPCs, but there hasn't been any proper implementation of it using Bodyslide morphs before (IIRC there was a mod using the vanilla weight slider, but that's it).

 

I have a question, though: how would I go around changing the base/reference shape of the BS preset used to obtain the values? It seems to be based on the CBBE Curvy body, but I'm using UNP instead and would like to have a better preview of what the changes to the skills will end up looking like on the actual ingame body.

 

And a request: would it be possible to "combine" several skills into one effective one? Like for example instead of having each magic skill using a slightly different combination of breast morphs, have a single unified "magic" breast morph that takes the value of the highest magic skill. So if your Destruction is 50 and your Conjuration is 40, it uses the 50 value from Destruction, but if you train up Conjuration up to 55 then it uses 55 instead. Same with the other two families of skills, though hopefully it could be configurable.

 

I'm asking this because leveling up several skills of the same family will probably end up with several morphs applied at the same time, which in turn will make the end result look ridiculous (unless the morph values are extremely low and thus barely visible until you have several skills at 100). For example during my testing I've had some random high-level bandit archers spawn with thighs bigger than their own heads due to the combination of high values on "stealth"/"light" skills.

 

I still want mages to get busty, warriors to get burly and acrobats to get thicc legs, and for it to be visible at lower skills levels; but I don't want it to get that extreme. Combining the skills of the same family into a single morph that uses the highest skill level of them sounds like a good way to prevent that. Just my two cents, though.

Link to comment
8 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Really interesting mod, I've always like the idea of having my character's skill progression change her appearance and make her look different from the rest of NPCs, but there hasn't been any proper implementation of it using Bodyslide morphs before (IIRC there was a mod using the vanilla weight slider, but that's it).

 

I have a question, though: how would I go around changing the base/reference shape of the BS preset used to obtain the values? It seems to be based on the CBBE Curvy body, but I'm using UNP instead and would like to have a better preview of what the changes to the skills will end up looking like on the actual ingame body.

 

And a request: would it be possible to "combine" several skills into one effective one? Like for example instead of having each magic skill using a slightly different combination of breast morphs, have a single unified "magic" breast morph that takes the value of the highest magic skill. So if your Destruction is 50 and your Conjuration is 40, it uses the 50 value from Destruction, but if you train up Conjuration up to 55 then it uses 55 instead. Same with the other two families of skills, though hopefully it could be configurable.

 

I'm asking this because leveling up several skills of the same family will probably end up with several morphs applied at the same time, which in turn will make the end result look ridiculous (unless the morph values are extremely low and thus barely visible until you have several skills at 100). For example during my testing I've had some random high-level bandit archers spawn with thighs bigger than their own heads due to the combination of high values on "stealth"/"light" skills.

 

I still want mages to get busty, warriors to get burly and acrobats to get thicc legs, and for it to be visible at lower skills levels; but I don't want it to get that extreme. Combining the skills of the same family into a single morph that uses the highest skill level of them sounds like a good way to prevent that. Just my two cents, though.

You can just change the low-weight set of the presets to whatever your preferred body is.

 

I'm not intending on adding an entirely different set of body morphs into this mod when it's already incredibly complex under the hood. If you think the body morphs are too extreme, then I'd recommend you try changing around the sliders in the MCM: increasing the 'Skill Zero' slider, and decreasing the max/min body size values.

Link to comment
On 12/16/2018 at 4:35 PM, Clockwinding said:

Getting CTD as soon as the mod starts working if a stat is over the threshold (on my current game, not a new game).

Is there something to build in bodyslide or is it only if i want to customize the changes? Could it be because of some HDT armor pieces or some not-mentionned requirements? 

I'm using unp special body, with morphs enabled while building on bodyslide.

 

Getting the same crashes. It kinda worked once, then never again.

Link to comment

 

42 minutes ago, Emberghost said:

Getting the same crashes. It kinda worked once, then never again.

 

On 12/16/2018 at 9:35 AM, Clockwinding said:

Getting CTD as soon as the mod starts working if a stat is over the threshold (on my current game, not a new game).

Is there something to build in bodyslide or is it only if i want to customize the changes? Could it be because of some HDT armor pieces or some not-mentionned requirements? 

I'm using unp special body, with morphs enabled while building on bodyslide.

 

Can you search your papyrus logs for any lines containing '_BB_'?

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...