this was probably asked before but is their a way to make a specific morph not go extreme i just want to tone down the arms morph one as over the top musled girls are off putting to me nothing immersion related thats my least concern when playing skyrim just its really hard for me to look at 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Dr.Lefse said:

I just installed it how you would on LE, and you probably need to make a new character for the mod to start. Been using it for a while so not sure if it works with an existing save

I never actually tried it because I assumed it wouldn't work. Thank you.

• 1 month later...

Is there a way to reset the future body in the console? Using this with the Morphology mod, but the tits are going to the fuckin moon, and can't for the life of me get them to just be the moon.

Also, it doesn't work right with the milk mod economy (se) mod, since the body here gets overwritten by the one used by that mod. Any ideas?

On 10/8/2020 at 12:41 AM, KrazyKraut15 said:

is it possible to change which sliders the bat files edit? I'm wanting to use this with cbbe 3bbb for special edition, and i want the bat files to edit sliders that aren't already listed in the file

i also have this question

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
On 3/23/2021 at 11:20 PM, username1215 said:

Is there any way to reduce NPC weight after it's been increased by the mod?

Toggle weight option off and use the console or showracemenu but in my experience changing or letting any mod change the npc weight is not a good idea. Can work but often mods try to reapply changes again on update or load and you may encounter buggy meshes. My guess is if you change the weight by hand you have to leave weight changes toggled off or they will reapply on load.

From my memory the weight changes is all about food consumption so an alternative would be to tweak your settings so that you need to eat more food (by weight) and it will eventually reduce.  

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi OP, 
first off amazing mod. Very nice. 
I want to ask if it's possible for me to add my own slider types to the bat files. the files only seem to contain a few. I see there is a number after it
(for example: set _BB_GlobalMorph21Arms_cBlock to 0.5)
Can I just add in my own slider names to the end of this list?

Thanks!!

15 hours ago, BobgorT said:

Hi OP, 
first off amazing mod. Very nice. 
I want to ask if it's possible for me to add my own slider types to the bat files. the files only seem to contain a few. I see there is a number after it
(for example: set _BB_GlobalMorph21Arms_cBlock to 0.5)
Can I just add in my own slider names to the end of this list?

Thanks!!

That's... not at all how that works.

However, I am working on a new version that will allow more sliders that I will hopefully upload in the near future.

On 5/27/2022 at 10:45 AM, Code Serpent said:

That's... not at all how that works.

However, I am working on a new version that will allow more sliders that I will hopefully upload in the near future.

Looking forward to it man! 
Edit: I got the bat files to work, had to put them in my skyrim SE folder, not the skyrim folder one level down. Unfortunately because I'm using BHUNP, a lot of the sliders are not aplicable.. I am not sure as to the complexity of this request, but could you add an optional file for BHUNP sliders? That would be really amazing.

You'll have to forgive me, I have no real experiece with coding or scripting. thanks!

Edited by BobgorT

Hello everyone. I decided to rebuild the mod from scratch for version 2.0 to optimize it and make it easier to edit and customize. You should be seeing less papyrus dumps and stutters now since I've moved NPC morphing to aliases that are evaluated sequentially, rather than all at once through a cloak. Edits to the mod's morphs, support for other morph systems like BHUNP and CBBE 3BA, and support for Male body morphs are now possible through editing the mod's global scripts. Just look through the scripts starting with "BodyBuildersMorph" and it should be self-explanatory. I'll try to respond to comments here if it isn't.

I've also rewritten the description for this update, so take a look through it as well.

If you're upgrading from version 1.x, simply use the console command "stopquest _BB_Quest" before uninstalling the old version, make a clean save, then install the new version.