[FO4] [AAF] Themes - VanillaSexAnimations, Kinky/Aggressive and CreatureSexAnimations

20 hours ago, supersaiyangoku1944 said:

i have all the requirements how do i start a sex scene ? any help is appreciated im new to fall out 4 thanks 

Try asking in the general forum or in AAF, this is a mod for AAF, the instructions are all there on its main page.
Asking here is like ringing a gearbox company to ask how to drive a car :)

Should have just left it how it was, i have installed reinstalled a uninstalled completely   deleted  redownloaded  AAF just refused to see it  and before this combination shit worked perfectly for me.......... this is more of an annoyance that anything else to me(please not i said to ME) if other people got it to work thats cool but it has frustrated me enough )

5 hours ago, tecckblade said:

Should have just left it how it was, i have installed reinstalled a uninstalled completely   deleted  redownloaded  AAF just refused to see it  and before this combination shit worked perfectly for me.......... this is more of an annoyance that anything else to me(please not i said to ME) if other people got it to work thats cool but it has frustrated me enough )

Are you asking for help/suggestions? If so, why are you posting in the thread for Themes? The AAF support thread would be a more likely place to ask, though you'll really get much better help/answers on the AAF Discord than on the web forums here.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Thingolf said:

For some reason most of the animations i use are misaligned, like the photos I show. Anyone knows what is going on?

I'm not sure why you're asking in the Themes thread, but this looks like what happens when you use a very old version of Savage Cabbage's animation pack with a patch mod which is expecting a more current version.

17 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I'm not sure why you're asking in the Themes thread, but this looks like what happens when you use a very old version of Savage Cabbage's animation pack with a patch mod which is expecting a more current version.

Any way for me to upload my mod list and load order so that somone can chech on whats going on?

2 minutes ago, Thingolf said:

Any way for me to upload my mod list and load order so that somone can chech on whats going on?

Please don't. As I already said, you're asking in the entirely wrong place. This is the Themes thread. You should ask instead in the AAF support thread, or preferably, the help channels on the AAF Discord.

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, FennecFoxie said:

hello, is there a way you can make this mod compatible with the vulpine mod please

In what way is Themes incompatible with Vulpines? I didn't think it cared about races at all.

On 6/29/2021 at 5:24 AM, richierens said:

1647256233_nh.png.d5f73752fa2e670e2c297d39877ba749.png

Got this error when try to install using MO2. help pls !!

Same here...

Not sure why this particular one was ignored, but each and every request NOT for this particular mod has been responded to.

I have tried:

AAF_VanillaKinkyCreatureAnimations_Themes_V201014.0

-and-

AAF_VanillaKinkyCreatureAnimations_Themes_V210326.0

and MO2 simply responds with the above error.

Yes, I know about Vortex, but I don't particularly like mod organizers that do not let me customize the load order, which MO2 does.

Odd thing is, this seemed to install with the old NMM but never worked in-game, which resulted in a cascade failure for all dependent mods...

1 hour ago, tlocator said:

Yes, I know about Vortex, but I don't particularly like mod organizers that do not let me customize the load order, which MO2 does.

Vortex absolutely lets you customize your load order (I do it all the time), but I'm not going to tell you to use Vortex. I'm sure MO2 is a perfectly fine mod manager as well, I just don't have any familiarity with it. Sounds likely you're just using it wrong, as I know loads of folks are using AAF Themes with MO2, but you'll need to hope for one of them to come along and tell you what you did and how to fix it.

Or go ask on the AAF Discord if you don't want to wait weeks or months for someone to see your question.

Hi, I've been trying to use this mod, but the game keeps crashing at the start, I'm using the latest version of the mod and 1.10.114 version for the base game. The game doesn't seem to crash by using only the aaf framework, but as soon as I turn on this mod, it crashes. I'm also using mod organizer 2. The mod load order is:
-all base game + dlc
-AAF.esm
-AAFThemes.esl
MCM is already installed manually in the fallout folder, same goes for fallout script extender. Any ideas? Thank you for your time!
HERKERKERKERKERKER!

6 hours ago, Mr. Krabs needs bitches said:

1.10.114 version for the base game

Are you using an appropriate version of F4SE for that too? Fallout 4 1.10.163 was released more than 1.5 years ago, so to use older versions of it you're going to need to jump through a number of hoops and potentially use older versions of some mods or alter them in ways which are likely to be unsupported by their authors.

On 7/25/2021 at 12:12 PM, tlocator said:

Same here...

Not sure why this particular one was ignored, but each and every request NOT for this particular mod has been responded to.

I have tried:

AAF_VanillaKinkyCreatureAnimations_Themes_V201014.0

-and-

AAF_VanillaKinkyCreatureAnimations_Themes_V210326.0

and MO2 simply responds with the above error.

Odd thing is, this seemed to install with the old NMM but never worked in-game, which resulted in a cascade failure for all dependent mods...

Had the same problem. Turns out you have to activate AAF in MO2 before you try installing AAF themes. Hope that helps anyone who has this issue! (I tend to install absolutely everything before even considering activating.)

• 2 weeks later...

hi @Halstrom

I'm trying to categorize all tags for AAF animations and found a problem with recognition of actors "connection" regions... Not sure how to say. Part(s) of actor's body that is(are) touched by part(s) of body of another actor(s). For example, MouthToVagina tag says that Mouth of actor1 is "connected" with Vagina of actor0. That is ok if there are 2 actors in animation. But it is a problem to understand what parts of actors are "connected" in animation like "BP70 Lesbian Threesome 4". Single tag is insufficient to fully describe animation details. I suppose you faced this issue.

Are you interested in resolving? 

On 8/10/2021 at 6:22 PM, Dlinny_Lag said:

hi @Halstrom

I'm trying to categorize all tags for AAF animations and found a problem with recognition of actors "connection" regions... Not sure how to say. Part(s) of actor's body that is(are) touched by part(s) of body of another actor(s). For example, MouthToVagina tag says that Mouth of actor1 is "connected" with Vagina of actor0. That is ok if there are 2 actors in animation. But it is a problem to understand what parts of actors are "connected" in animation like "BP70 Lesbian Threesome 4". Single tag is insufficient to fully describe animation details. I suppose you faced this issue.

Are you interested in resolving? 

There really isn't a way to resolve it, that was a very old system for the early days of AAF, now it is better resolved by a system tagging the animations directly, I started doing that but fizzled out and haven't done any FO4 playing for years now.

On 8/11/2021 at 3:54 AM, poblivion said:

@Halstrom  Can you please add race support for races from the Furry Fallout 4 mod? 

I have noticed that the Vulpine race is supported, but the FFO races are not.

Thanks

01.jpg

Hmm, I thought I removed Vulpine support, but sorry I don't do any FO4 modding nowdays.

5 hours ago, Halstrom said:
On 8/10/2021 at 7:54 PM, poblivion said:

@Halstrom  Can you please add race support for races from the Furry Fallout 4 mod? 

I have noticed that the Vulpine race is supported, but the FFO races are not.

Thanks

01.jpg

Expand  

Hmm, I thought I removed Vulpine support, but sorry I don't do any FO4 modding nowdays.

It is a pity. What does it actually mean for me, if race is not supported?

7 hours ago, Halstrom said:

There really isn't a way to resolve it ...... I started doing that but fizzled out .....

Don't give up %) I have some ideas.

But before, here is the list of errors in tags definitions. Not all of them came with themes.

errors.txt

And some suggestions how to define actors tags to be consistent with animations definitions.

suggestions.txt

Results above was obtained after fixing of malformed XML files:

rxl_bp70_anims_positionData.xml
BraveAnimations_animationGroupData.xml
BraveAnimations_animationData.xml
SlaveAndModelPoses_animationData.xml
SavageCabbage_positionData_SM.xml
CreaturePack02_positionData.xml
Theme_Animations_raceData_DLCNukaWorld.xml

7 hours ago, Dlinny_Lag said:

Don't give up %) I have some ideas.

But before, here is the list of errors in tags definitions. Not all of them came with themes.

errors.txt 3.31 kB · 1 download

And some suggestions how to define actors tags to be consistent with animations definitions.

suggestions.txt 6.16 kB · 1 download

Results above was obtained after fixing of malformed XML files:

rxl_bp70_anims_positionData.xml
BraveAnimations_animationGroupData.xml
BraveAnimations_animationData.xml
SlaveAndModelPoses_animationData.xml
SavageCabbage_positionData_SM.xml
CreaturePack02_positionData.xml
Theme_Animations_raceData_DLCNukaWorld.xml

If anyone wants to upload or send me fixed files I can update the main download here as honestly its been so long since I worked on this I've forgotten how a lot of it works :)

1 hour ago, Halstrom said:

If anyone wants to upload or send me fixed files I can update the main download here as honestly its been so long since I worked on this I've forgotten how a lot of it works :)

Will do in a couple of days. Actually, I will need to send fixed files to multiple authors %)

On 8/13/2021 at 12:08 PM, Halstrom said:

If anyone wants to upload or send me fixed files

Here they are:

Theme_SexVanilla_Furn1P_tagData.xmlTheme_SexKinky_NoFurnFM_tagData.xmlTheme_SexKinky_FurnMM_tagData.xmlTheme_SexKinky_FurnFM_tagData.xmlTheme_SexKinky_FurnFF_tagData.xmlTheme_SexCreatures_SuperMutantNoFurn_tagData.xmlTheme_SexCreatures_OtherNoFurn_tagData.xmlTheme_Animations_raceData_DLCNukaWorld.xml

Some lines removed from Theme_SexKinky_NoFurnFM_tagData.xml. They are declared in Theme_SexKinky_NoFurn2P_tagData.xml already.

As I can see some of initial author's files contained wrong tags and copied to theme files. I will try to contact those authors.

Edited by Dlinny_Lag