[FO4] [AAF] Themes - VanillaSexAnimations, Kinky/Aggressive and CreatureSexAnimations

AAF_VanilaKinkyCreatureAnimations_ThemesV201014.7z  (thats the file i choose to download). Im using MO2. Yes i tried to remove the file before reinstalling it. Also the problem is instead of getting V201014.7z i get V200831.0.7v. i even checked the Meta.ini file and it says its version 200831.

Also is removing the file as simple as locating the mod (i.e "right-clicking" the mod and clicking on "open  in explore") and then delete that file? Becuase thats what i do

Thanks for the reply

5 hours ago, jack00087 said:

AAF_VanilaKinkyCreatureAnimations_ThemesV201014.7z  (thats the file i choose to download). Im using MO2. Yes i tried to remove the file before reinstalling it. Also the problem is instead of getting V201014.7z i get V200831.0.7v. i even checked the Meta.ini file and it says its version 200831.

Okay, that helps. Yes I can confirm that the FOMOD\Meta.iNi file contained in the AAF_VanillaKinkyCreatureAnimations_Themes_V201014.0.7z I'm running claims General.version=200831.0, but since I'm using Vortex instead of MO2 I never noticed (Vortex just displays the archive filename, and meta.ini seems to be an MO2 convention). My guess is that @Halstrom merely forgot to update that file when releasing a new version of the mod. The FOMOD\info.XML and FOMOD\ModuleConfig.XML files reflect a similar 200831.0 version, so maybe forgot to update all three?

I'm getting Mo2 installation error as this: "Installation as FOMOD failed: No conditions were successful in an 'OR' clause!"

Any help would be appreciated.

SOLVED: For those who might face the same problem, simply activate the main AAF you downloaded and activate AAF.esm on the right column of MO2.

this mod seems to be broken .

none of the animations can be used buy npc or player .

i only have this mod because i have  [ Human Resources   ] and this broken mod is needed for that mod to work .

every time i start the game it says its at 68% so im guessing theres a lot of missing stuff in this mod but at least its partly working and in part is better then not at all i guess

49 minutes ago, ace0088 said:

this mod seems to be broken .

none of the animations can be used buy npc or player .

i only have this mod because i have  [ Human Resources   ] and this broken mod is needed for that mod to work .

every time i start the game it says its at 68% so im guessing theres a lot of missing stuff in this mod but at least its partly working and in part is better then not at all i guess

This mod doesn't have animations, and doesn't effect the loading of AAF.
Make sure your animation packs are up to date. And look at the AAF errors.. it'll tell you what failed. Also, head over to the AAF Tec support where you can get the assistance you need.

23 hours ago, Halstrom said:

Update 210326.0:
Fixed incorrect update dates

Thanks for spotting that Vaultbait, sorry I'm not really active in FO4 much nowdays got deep into other projects elsewhere :)

Thanks for updating it! And best of luck with whatever you're hacking on.

2 minutes ago, darthvaapad said:

I'm having problem's with some of the animations not lining up properly and I mean majorly not lining up like the actors being several feet away from the correct position and am wondering how do I fix this?

No idea as I've never had that issue and this mod contains no actual animations, just the tags for them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry if I'm posting this out of line but I've been looking around for like two days and can't seem to find anything that matches my issue. I downloaded your mod and extracted it into my Vortex folder under AAF. The game loads in fine, I don't get any errors or missing masters notifications. When I load a save I get a message saying such and such AAF them has been installed, but when I bring up the scene manager via the home key I can't select any actors, the only one available is my PC. Like I said I've looked around for a bit now trying to sort it out on my own but I can't really find guides or information that matches my situation. Not sure if  I'm just plugging files into the wrong folder or what, just lost any help is greater appreciated.  

2 hours ago, KirKanos said:

Sorry if I'm posting this out of line but I've been looking around for like two days and can't seem to find anything that matches my issue. I downloaded your mod and extracted it into my Vortex folder under AAF. The game loads in fine, I don't get any errors or missing masters notifications. When I load a save I get a message saying such and such AAF them has been installed, but when I bring up the scene manager via the home key I can't select any actors, the only one available is my PC. Like I said I've looked around for a bit now trying to sort it out on my own but I can't really find guides or information that matches my situation. Not sure if  I'm just plugging files into the wrong folder or what, just lost any help is greater appreciated.  

What animation packs do you have installed?

Themes is basically just keywords that are used by other mods to request certain animations. But you still need animation packs like letio BP70 SavageCabbage... etc. Although Savagecabbage has it's own "themes" and no longer requires this mod.

Okay, so I was mistaken in believing that theme packs were the animations, so now things are starting to make more sense. At this point I'm in search for an animation pack, but you've put me on the right track so thank you.

On 3/18/2021 at 6:18 PM, Battle.cry said:

What helped me (like someone said in this topic) is to reinstal aaf. I had to do it maybe 5 times before it finally recognized tha aaf IS actually active.

HI I having the same issue is their any fix 

On 5/6/2021 at 10:20 PM, Skyman00001 said:

HI I having the same issue is their any fix 

Issue with it claiming aaf.esm isn't found? If you're using Vortex, it may help to "deploy" after installing AAF, before installing other mods with FOMOD-install-time ESP/ESM checks.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, RottedSoul said:

This is my first time installing ll mods using vortex and i still cant really  figure out how to install them can anyone help

Download them and then drag each mod archive you've downloaded to the dropzone at the bottom of the mods view in Vortex. But ideally, read the Vortex documentation and/or tutorials.

On 6/4/2021 at 9:23 PM, vaultbait said:

Download them and then drag each mod archive you've downloaded to the dropzone at the bottom of the mods view in Vortex. But ideally, read the Vortex documentation and/or tutorials.

Thank you i figured it out at the end but when ever i try and rape a raider or talk to them nothing works it just goes into a blank text box then forces me out

1 hour ago, RottedSoul said:

Thank you i figured it out at the end but when ever i try and rape a raider or talk to them nothing works it just goes into a blank text box then forces me out

Did you install any animation packs? Also how are you trying to "rape a raider" (and what does talking to them have to do with anything)?

You're asking in the Themes support thread, but the problems you're describing seem to run much deeper. If you're this new to AAF I recommend you start with the Up-To-Date Adult oriented setup guide and ask for help on the AAF Discord if you run into issues initiating animations.

3 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Did you install any animation packs? Also how are you trying to "rape a raider" (and what does talking to them have to do with anything)?

You're asking in the Themes support thread, but the problems you're describing seem to run much deeper. If you're this new to AAF I recommend you start with the Up-To-Date Adult oriented setup guide and ask for help on the AAF Discord if you run into issues initiating animations.

When you get them to surrender i have to talk to them to pull up the dialog box to either see their inventory, talk, rape and execute the inventory works fine but the rest of the options seem to bug out and i had everything required fir aaf and bed endings but when i select a option it waits for a while then just kicks me out

On 6/9/2021 at 2:16 AM, RottedSoul said:

When you get them to surrender i have to talk to them to pull up the dialog box to either see their inventory, talk, rape and execute the inventory works fine but the rest of the options seem to bug out and i had everything required fir aaf and bed endings but when i select a option it waits for a while then just kicks me out

I have no idea what you're talking about, sounds like maybe the AAF Violate mod? You might have better luck asking in its support thread rather than the thread for the AAF Themes mod.