[FO4] [AAF] Themes - VanillaSexAnimations, Kinky/Aggressive and CreatureSexAnimations

15 hours ago, japanclass2 said:

I'm unable to install this with Mod Organizer 2.4.2. I've tried the VanillaKinkyCreatureAnimation Themes v210817 and v210819. They both give the same error: "Installation as fomod failed: No conditions were successful in an 'OR' clause!" then the installation fails. Am I missing something? I have both the requirements (MCM 1.39 and AAF 164.0beta)

Make sure AAF is installed and enabled/deployed before trying to install Themes, it looks for AAF's plugin during installation.

• 3 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, demogon said:

Sometimes when i fast travel or load into new areas my game crashes, any help?

What has this got to do with the Themes mod?

But crashes like that are known to be caused by some mods which add new content to the worldspace, e.g. if they include bad navmeshes and so on (South of the Seas, for example). Really the first thing to do if you can't narrow down what's causing them is to install Buffout 4 and closely follow the instructions in its FAQ, then make sure your F4SE startup log indicates Buffout 4's plugin is being correctly loaded at start, and then if you continue to get random crashes (which is far less likely given all the crash fixes that provides already) you should at least be left with a detailed crash report to help you narrow down the offending mod or conflict.

1 hour ago, demogon said:

Sometimes when i fast travel or load into new areas my game crashes, any help?

There was a Dog mesh mod (penis?) somewhere on Nexus or LL that is actually a Skyrim file not Fallout, the game crashes entering any area with dogs or dog meat. like the Red Rocket.

Edited by Halstrom
  • 2 weeks later...

Every time I go to download the themes I get this error message "Installer prerequisits not fulfilled: File 'aaf.esm' is Active or File 'aaf.esp'  is Active" and its confusing me. Maby I have the wrong files or something. In case I do where am I supposed to download them from. Help. I am using Vortex.

Edited by Rackibado
5 hours ago, Rackibado said:

Every time I go to download the themes I get this error message "Installer prerequisits not fulfilled: File 'aaf.esm' is Active or File 'aaf.esp'  is Active" and its confusing me. Maby I have the wrong files or something. In case I do where am I supposed to download them from. Help. I am using Vortex.

You need to have AAF installed and active, before trying to activate Themes.

5 hours ago, Rackibado said:

After installing AAF, tell Vortex to "deploy" and only then try to make it enable Themes. If AAF has been enabled but Vortex has not yet deployed it, then AAF's plugin won't appear in the deployed plugins list and the FOMOD installer for Themes will think it's not there.

If I wanted to make a patch for, say, the Lupine or JAVELIN race, how would I go about it?

Both use the default body as far as I'm aware, so the skeleton shouldn't be an issue, however currently AAF often fails saying for instance "No animation found for LupineFemale-Male-Male". Since some animations work, but others don't (for instance no threesome), I'm fairly confident the issue is with animation tags.

I looked around the .xlm-s to see how things worked, but I'm unsure and don't want to screw things up. The only thing I tried is to include their race data in Theme_Animations_raceData.xml, however either I missunderstood the "race id" and "form" part, or this does not help the issue by itself.

How can I include their race into animations, or trick AAF to handle them as Human? Or is it possible the issue comes from elsewhere?

6 hours ago, Recel18 said:

The only thing I tried is to include their race data in Theme_Animations_raceData.xml

You have to define "somehow" the module where race Form is declared. Something like "Lupine.esm" (I don't know how it named).

You can use files shipped with AAF itself as example -  AAF_raceData_DLCCoast.xml, AAF_raceData_DLCNukaWorld.xml, etc.

All of them has "raceData" substring in file name. It is the criteria how AAF detect files with race information.

So finally, you can create your own xml file. And name it like "My_raceData_Lupine.xml" or "Lupine_raceData.xml" or in any other way.

An example:

<raceData xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="common.xsd">
  <defaults source="Lupine.esm" skeleton="Human" maleSWF="AAF_ActorIcon_M.swf" femaleSWF="AAF_ActorIcon_F.swf" loadPriority="-1" /> 
  <race id="Lupine" form="805" />
</raceData>

You have to assign correct value for form. You can extract it from Lupine mod's esm/esl/esp file.

Edited by Dlinny_Lag
10 hours ago, Dlinny_Lag said:

You have to define "somehow" the module where race Form is declared. Something like "Lupine.esm" (I don't know how it named).

You can use files shipped with AAF itself as example -  AAF_raceData_DLCCoast.xml, AAF_raceData_DLCNukaWorld.xml, etc.

All of them has "raceData" substring in file name. It is the criteria how AAF detect files with race information.

So finally, you can create your own xml file. And name it like "My_raceData_Lupine.xml" or "Lupine_raceData.xml" or in any other way.

An example:

<raceData xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="common.xsd">
  <defaults source="Lupine.esm" skeleton="Human" maleSWF="AAF_ActorIcon_M.swf" femaleSWF="AAF_ActorIcon_F.swf" loadPriority="-1" /> 
</raceData>

You have to assign correct value for form. You can extract it from Lupine mod's esm/esl/esp file.

I did this, but nothing changed.

I disabled all animation packs and the UAAF patch, than started to re-enable and rebuild UAAF one pack a time. Animations started to properly show up one after the other right until I enabled Leitos animations, at which point things broke again.

I rummaged around in Leitos mod and UAAF to find the reason, but with my limited understanding of the system I couldn't find anything that stood out or seemed wrong, however I'm sure either the animation pack or UAAFs patch breaks my game. With Leitos pack diabled, and UAAF reinstalled without it, everything seems to show up and work now with custom races.

Edited by Recel18
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/16/2021 at 4:02 AM, Dlinny_Lag said:

An example:

</raceData>

Any tips on how to find the race id to get the right form? I've been trying to figure it out by opening the LupineRace.esm in creation kit but I'm unfamiliar with it and lost. I found someone else's patch for the vulpine race  and I was thinking I could use that and just change the values to get the Lupine race working and that's where I'm stuck. 

4 hours ago, Dlinny_Lag said:

You could use FO4Edit

An example:

image.png.20fb00533728816b73916c39fc7ba5cb.png

FormId is hexidecimal value. First two hex digits - load order of mod. It should be ignored in your case.

Thanks for the reply. That did help me with the first part, or at least I think it did but I may have just found the default starting male for all I know instead of the character I am using, but now I'm stuck on finding this (picture 1). I can't seem to find a way to open any specific esm using FO4Edit to check out the LupineRace.esm but I did find the first string of numbers in picture 2 or is it the same thing? The original is picture 3.

aecc84fd3950d8c345e9ad87bb307721.png

cf56f60d8ace8bdf549712e0552088d3.png

83a6cc6eab702ae36860423a2fa99046.png

46 minutes ago, D8349 said:

but now I'm stuck on finding this

Value 2CB72 is the ID of Keyword object that persist in Fallout4.esm. You can find it in FO4Edit. This keyword is used for searching actors around player. See FindAllReferencesWithKeyword

46 minutes ago, D8349 said:

but I did find the first string of numbers in picture 2

I have no idea where did you get value 00000007. It is ID of player Actor (or ActorBase, I don't remember)

Race id need to be F99

see

image.png.fb977fef1a6cbf08c35e53a84de6874a.png

Edited by Dlinny_Lag
1 hour ago, Dlinny_Lag said:

Value 2CB72 is the ID of Keyword object that persist in Fallout4.esm. You can find it in FO4Edit.

I have no idea where did you get value 00000007. 

Race id need to be F99

see

image.png.fb977fef1a6cbf08c35e53a84de6874a.png

Got it thanks. Everything is working now. 

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure what's wrong with my game but every time I load into the game I don't get the AAF% neither does pressing the home button works. I did recently delete all my mods to fix some issues I had with the game through nexus, the data folder and I also verified the files. I followed the AAF page that tells you what to download and how to setup everything and followed everything carefully. So I'm not really sure what I'm doing wrong.

1 hour ago, John Nash said:

I have AAF and Mod configuration enabled and have the theme downloaded. How to proceed from here?

Where to extract the theme (AAF_VanillaKinkyCreatureAnimations_Themes_V210817.0)  ?

Into the game data folder, just like AAF and MCM and pretty much any other typical mod. But really, you should be installing with a mod manager which understands FOMOD configs, so that you won't have to reverse-engineer the mechanism for determining which files you want from it. Installing the AAF mod ecosystem manually is a terrible idea.

hello, today I did a clean install of fallout 4 and tried to install some mods, but when I tried to install AAF Themes, my game started crashing every time I opened it, during the initial video my game crashes. so I tried disabling all mods and leaving only f4se, AFF and AFF Themes, and it continued to crash. so I tried to manually install each file and what I realized is that the files responsible for the crash are the files:

00 Base\AAFThemes - Main.ba2
00 Base\AAFThemes.esl

I don't know what else to try to make this mod work, does anyone have any idea what to do?

sorry for the bad English.

Themes shouldn't cause the game to crash, but especially not at the game startup/main menu. Something else is going on. You can try random things like verifying your game files with Steam or checking your F4SE/AAF installation with AAF_GFV.exe, but ultimately your best option is to get Buffout 4 installed and then check the crash reports it writes out.

I've tried cleaning up scripts, trying to change little things in the install, trying to uninstall and reinstall, and more other things. But the only solution was to transfer the game from a friend's hard drive to mine, and for now everything seems to be working. Thank you for your help.

• 2 weeks later...