[FO4] [AAF] Themes - VanillaSexAnimations, Kinky/Aggressive and CreatureSexAnimations

Anyone still having problems with Vortex not recognizing AAF as active, might want to try reinstalling and using the update all profiles option. I had to and it fixed the issue of Vortex not recognizing AAF's install and deployment.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm new to modding and  trying to use this theme for Just Business and I'm running into an issue I hope can be solved. I downloaded this theme but for some reason my game isn't able to see the vanilla or kinky sex animations... I used the home button to see what files I do have and for some reason I do have the gay ones and I think the beast ones too which are the only ones I didn't want. I had issues with FO4 not being able to find the sex animations before so I installed all just to be sure.

I already downloaded AAF and all the other pre-requisites listed on the JB page, AAF loaded before AAF themes. My understanding is that when you download AAF and a theme, the JB mod is supposed to pull an animation from the themes using AAF. Am I missing something? Thank you in advance.

1 hour ago, whakattack said:

Hi, I'm new to modding and  trying to use this theme for Just Business and I'm running into an issue I hope can be solved. I downloaded this theme but for some reason my game isn't able to see the vanilla or kinky sex animations... I used the home button to see what files I do have and for some reason I do have the gay ones and I think the beast ones too which are the only ones I didn't want. I had issues with FO4 not being able to find the sex animations before so I installed all just to be sure.

I already downloaded AAF and all the other pre-requisites listed on the JB page, AAF loaded before AAF themes. My understanding is that when you download AAF and a theme, the JB mod is supposed to pull an animation from the themes using AAF. Am I missing something? Thank you in advance.

The Themes mod doesn’t contain any animations. It simply adds tags to animation xmls so that AAF knows which animations to use given the context of the situation. You need to install animation packs such as Savage Cabbage, Leito, Atomic Lust, BP70 etc.

4 hours ago, Number24 said:

The Themes mod doesn’t contain any animations. It simply adds tags to animation xmls so that AAF knows which animations to use given the context of the situation. You need to install animation packs such as Savage Cabbage, Leito, Atomic Lust, BP70 etc.

Ooooh that makes more sense, I'll give that a try, thank you so much!

3 hours ago, sparcymarcy said:

AAF themes causes my game to ctd before it gets to the opening menu. I only have AAF, looksmenu and AAF themes enabled, as well as F4SE.  Any idea on how to fix this? 

The themes mod is almost certainly not causing this directly. Odds are it's adding AAFThemes.esl to your plugins resulting in a new sort order which is bringing some mod into conflict with another.

You seem to suggest that disabling the themes mod but leaving the others you list enabled allows the game to start normally. Is that really the case? If so, I'd suggest verifying your game files (and don't use a pirated copy if you are, get an actual official copy). Make sure the game install tree is really clean of any cruft from earlier mods you might have installed, and double-check your installation with the AAF_GFV.exe from the #tools channel on the AAF Discord.

Hi I'm having an issue in game, whenever I try to check the mcm menu for the themes it claims I need aafkinkystats.esl but no files of that name seem to be included seem to be included and i was curious where i would be able to find it

2 hours ago, that one nerd said:

Hi I'm having an issue in game, whenever I try to check the mcm menu for the themes it claims I need aafkinkystats.esl but no files of that name seem to be included seem to be included and i was curious where i would be able to find it

Themes has no MCM menu, you are thinking of STATs I suspect.

28 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

Why would you want to do that? Just curious.

The version of NMM I'm using doesn't recognize esl.  I'm not too enthused about upgrading to Vortex.  The last time I tried Vortex, I spent about 5 days installing mods for Skyrim.  I was missing some textures, so I uninstalled the texture pack, so I could re-install it.  Vortex deleted every script. All of them, gone because I uninstalled a texture pack.  My head hurts thinking about it.

30 minutes ago, cailic said:

The version of NMM I'm using doesn't recognize esl.  I'm not too enthused about upgrading to Vortex.  The last time I tried Vortex, I spent about 5 days installing mods for Skyrim.  I was missing some textures, so I uninstalled the texture pack, so I could re-install it.  Vortex deleted every script. All of them, gone because I uninstalled a texture pack.  My head hurts thinking about it.

What's stopping you from using MO2?

4 minutes ago, Fiona159 said:

What's stopping you from using MO2?

Honestly?  My brain has gotten lazy.  Or, maybe I've just gotten lazy.  Not really sure.  I tried it, but it didn't seem to have straight forward logic.  And I'm used to NMM, after having used it for several years.  I figure, I'll learn to use Vortex when I get up the nerve.  It's installed on my computer, but it still makes me a bit nauseous when I look at the desktop icon.

58 minutes ago, cailic said:

Honestly?  My brain has gotten lazy.  Or, maybe I've just gotten lazy.  Not really sure.  I tried it, but it didn't seem to have straight forward logic.  And I'm used to NMM, after having used it for several years.  I figure, I'll learn to use Vortex when I get up the nerve.  It's installed on my computer, but it still makes me a bit nauseous when I look at the desktop icon.

Well..If you like to suffer, I can't deny you that.

5 hours ago, cailic said:

Honestly, I used to be a NMM fan but it got so cantankerous it eventually completely broke my entire FO installation and I had to delete everything to reinstall with MO2 because everytime I tried a NMM re installation it failed. it's a bit of a learning curve but no I wouldn't go back to cassette tapes :D

6 hours ago, cailic said:

I got ya! I had the same issue, but I haven't used a MM in a very long time. What I was doing was putting the esl files at the bottom of the plugins file, then just open it before NMM, copy the esl entries... fiddle fart around with NMM, close it & paste the esl's back in.

Personally, I really don't give a shite what MM a person uses. Whatever works for you is all that matters.

Anyway, what I did with Themes, was rip out the tags for the animation packs I use and put them in the respective packs. Just like SavageCabbage did. Personally, I really like that as it makes it soooo much easier to find them if I need to tweak a tag. Plus I don't have a bunch of data/files I don't need.

• 2 weeks later...

I've installed the latest 201014 version but when i load up the game it's saying I have installed the 200831 version, even though i double and triple checked i correctly downloaded and installed the 201014 version. it's also telling me in MO2 that i have the 200831 version. Has anyone else run into this? Will this cause any problems?

11 hours ago, kibayuuto said:

AAF just stop at 68% pls help me?

You'll need to help yourself first. Read AAF's mod description page, it points you to the AAF Wiki which includes a user guide with a troubleshooting section. If you still can't figure it out after reading that, join the AAF Discord and you can generally get fairly responsive assistance in one of the help channels there (make sure to pick the "NSFW" help channel if you're going to be discussing sexual topics).

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, dirtracer40 said:

I tried dropping the zip file in Vortex and get an error. Is there another way I should do it? 

vortex error 031721.JPG

vortex error2 031721.JPG

What helped me (like someone said in this topic) is to reinstal aaf. I had to do it maybe 5 times before it finally recognized tha aaf IS actually active.

Folks, I'm sorry to bother but I might need a bit of help :(

(I'm using vortex)

The AAF suddenly doesn't want to play creature animations (specifically dogs). When I try to create the scene using home button and select a dog nearby, it simply shows a portrait of a men in there, instead of dog. And of course, the list of animations provided after the selection is "limited" to man + woman only.

I installed few new mods so I tried to disable them one by one but that didn't helped. I tried reinstalling this mod and any other mod concerning dogs or creatures but that didn't helped either.

Load order should be fine but I might have badly set conflicts but I'm not sure if that's the problem in this very case.

Still, I'm a rookie when it comes to moding so I don't know where should I be looking for the solution. :(

edit: Ive found out that DogActor.xml is missing, based on the console report. How can it be missing? I didn't delete it or anything and it worked out before just fine.

6 hours ago, jack00087 said:

Hello

I am unable to get the newest version of this mod, everytime i try to install it, i just get the earleir version of it 200831.

any suggestions? 

You'll have to be more specific. What is the filename on the file you downloaded? Have you tried completely uninstalling and removing the previous version before installing the new one? What mod manager are you doing this through?