[FO4] [AAF] Themes - VanillaSexAnimations, Kinky/Aggressive and CreatureSexAnimations

Heya,

Since the update of fallout 4 to version 1.10.162.0 i keep getting the succesfull installed message every time i load a save. i

i was using a older version of themes so i did installed the latest version and did a clean save but its still happening.

Any idea if this is on my end? or did the updates cause this?

4 minutes ago, jarno5 said:

Heya,

Since the update of fallout 4 to version 1.10.162.0 i keep getting the succesfull installed message every time i load a save. i

i was using a older version of themes so i did installed the latest version and did a clean save but its still happening.

Any idea if this is on my end? or did the updates cause this?

did you update AAF?  If not go here last post 6383

• 3 weeks later...

Hey @Halstrom While integrating mid scene tags detection into Hardship I noticed that there are more positions that are broken in themes. Pretty much none of the Leito staged Bed positions have tags. It's the same problem with the odd spacing in the position names as well as some general typos. I haven't checked the Mattress XML yet. So like for instance you have: "Staged Leito Bed Missionary" but it should be: "Staged Leito Bed  Missionary" with 2 spaces between bed and missionary.

There also seem to be a number of staged anims not present at all, like: "Staged Leito Bed  Doggy" and "Staged Leito Bed  Doggy 2"

I'll let you know if I find more.

9 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Hey @Halstrom While integrating mid scene tags detection into Hardship I noticed that there are more positions that are broken in themes. Pretty much none of the Leito staged Bed positions have tags. It's the same problem with the odd spacing in the position names as well as some general typos. I haven't checked the Mattress XML yet. So like for instance you have: "Staged Leito Bed Missionary" but it should be: "Staged Leito Bed  Missionary" with 2 spaces between bed and missionary.

There also seem to be a number of staged anims not present at all, like: "Staged Leito Bed  Doggy" and "Staged Leito Bed  Doggy 2"

I'll let you know if I find more.

Damn, yeah I probably fixed the double spaces by accident as I did mass double space fixes across multiple files because accidental double spaces in the xml code was crashing stuff :P

Sorry I just haven't had time to work on it, Real Life is squeezing my Me time to do adult rated stuff to nothing with 3 extra people in my house now and my computer out in the family room, and now it's XMas time they are all on holidays wandering around the house :/
I
ts hard to be motivated as I really need to completely remake one patch myself...

1 hour ago, Halstrom said:

Damn, yeah I probably fixed the double spaces by accident as I did mass double space fixes across multiple files because accidental double spaces in the xml code was crashing stuff :P

Sorry I just haven't had time to work on it, Real Life is squeezing my Me time to do adult rated stuff to nothing with 3 extra people in my house now and my computer out in the family room, and now it's XMas time they are all on holidays wandering around the house :/
I
ts hard to be motivated as I really need to completely remake one patch myself...

@Halstrom It's cool man. I'm just giving you the info you need when you have the time. And as far as One Patch goes @Ulfbearth has already got all the gay tags done and did a pretty good job, it seems from where I've checked.

If it ever seems like I'm pressuring you guys I'm sorry. It's just... It feels like this scene is so close to a tipping point of taking off and Themes/One Patch are incredibly important to that :)...  but nobody expects miracles over the holidays. Least of all me.

Thanks for all you've done so far.

Is anyone having a problem when they exit the game?  I've been using AAF VanillaKinkyCreatures Sex Animation Themes for some time and I don't appear to have any problems in game but when I exit the game by selecting Exit to Desktop [T] on the keyboard or when I used the controller (which I don't use anymore for other reasons) the "saving" notice comes up but the screen freezes.  I have to go to Task Manager to close out the game.  It still saves though.  I wasn't sure which mod was doing it; when I just started a new game I loaded a minimized profile I have using MO2 and it worked fine.  I added in the animations and themes and the problem started again.  I began disabling mods one at a time and when I got to AAF VanillaKinkyCreatures Sex Animation Themes, I disabled it and the Exit to Desktop worked fine.  I tried loading just AAF_BasicAnimations_Theme_V190625.0 and it worked fine until I used AAF VanillaKinkyCreatures Sex Animation Themes again.  Any ideas?    

6 hours ago, reconphil said:

Is anyone having a problem when they exit the game?  I've been using AAF VanillaKinkyCreatures Sex Animation Themes for some time and I don't appear to have any problems in game but when I exit the game by selecting Exit to Desktop [T] on the keyboard or when I used the controller (which I don't use anymore for other reasons) the "saving" notice comes up but the screen freezes.  I have to go to Task Manager to close out the game.  It still saves though.  I wasn't sure which mod was doing it; when I just started a new game I loaded a minimized profile I have using MO2 and it worked fine.  I added in the animations and themes and the problem started again.  I began disabling mods one at a time and when I got to AAF VanillaKinkyCreatures Sex Animation Themes, I disabled it and the Exit to Desktop worked fine.  I tried loading just AAF_BasicAnimations_Theme_V190625.0 and it worked fine until I used AAF VanillaKinkyCreatures Sex Animation Themes again.  Any ideas?    

Narrow down further by reinstalling but just checking the vanilla Animations with everything else, then if that's ok just do Kinky.

1 hour ago, Halstrom said:

Narrow down further by reinstalling but just checking the vanilla Animations with everything else, then if that's ok just do Kinky.

I reinstalled the themes and went into a save.  When I exited it seemed to work.  I didn't play further because it was late.  I'll try it today.  Hopefully the reinstall worked.

• 2 weeks later...

So I'm using MO2 and I've downloaded both variations of AAF VanillaKinkyCreatures animations and when i drop the zip in the MO2 downloads folder, it shows in the MO2 download list with a red triangle warning and gives me an "Installation as fomod failed: No conditions were succesful in an 'OR' clause!" error when i try to install it through MO2. Tried just extracting the folder into the mod folder on MO2 and it registers every one of the 00, 10, and 20 folders as containing valid gamedata in my mod list but the 30 DD folder doesn't register any gamedata, nor the FOMOD folder. It clutters my mod list and I don't remember it ever working this way. Works the same with both available downloads.

2 hours ago, StormShadowXI said:

So I'm using MO2 and I've downloaded both variations of AAF VanillaKinkyCreatures animations and when i drop the zip in the MO2 downloads folder, it shows in the MO2 download list with a red triangle warning and gives me an "Installation as fomod failed: No conditions were succesful in an 'OR' clause!" error when i try to install it through MO2. Tried just extracting the folder into the mod folder on MO2 and it registers every one of the 00, 10, and 20 folders as containing valid gamedata in my mod list but the 30 DD folder doesn't register any gamedata, nor the FOMOD folder. It clutters my mod list and I don't remember it ever working this way. Works the same with both available downloads.

Annotation 2019-12-25 144042.png

I got the same thing. I thought you were doing it wrong or the extension was wrong. (it is 7Z instead of 7z... )  My guess is there is some sort of error with the FMOD itself.  I could be wrong but I never seen one of those errors using MO2

1 hour ago, RitualClarity said:

Annotation 2019-12-25 144042.png

I got the same thing. I thought you were doing it wrong or the extension was wrong. (it is 7Z instead of 7z... )  My guess is there is some sort of error with the FMOD itself.  I could be wrong but I never seen one of those errors using MO2

Weird, I haven't changed anything in probably 6 months.

25 minutes ago, Halstrom said:

On the view file page it lists your last update was August 6th which introduced the latest of the 2 patches. The oldest of the 2 you posted info stating "Update 20190801.1:

Fixed FOMOD screwup (hopefully, haven't got time to test)" 

The latest update didn't confirm whether your hope was correct and the fact its been about 5 months and you've not corrected the bracketed info, nor have you elaborated on what the fomod screw up actually was, is it not safe to assume that the fomod is still screwing up? Because I don't understand what I can do to fix this and it seems a pretty critical part of getting the animations to actually work. Maybe you haven't changed anything, it doesnt change the fact that we still get that error consistently and on both downloads 

4 hours ago, Halstrom said:

I had forgotten some of the things I needed to have done before trying to install this mod. So likely my error is due to this. I don't have the time or energy to go through the setup necessary to check this further.  Likely the issue is related to something missing (AAF installed and activated, game activated at least once or other issue ) causing this problem.

@StormShadowXI  It hasn't been altered or changed in 6 months and one of the critical mods needed for many AAF functions to work. If it was a problem across the board .. it would have been reported much earlier and much more often.  Double check to make sure you have the AAF installed and activated etc. I thought I could do a quick check on the file but that requires me to have more installed (and activated etc) to do so.

The One Patch to bang them all  causes problems with the oral animation keyword. I can't select oral animations and I only get a message that the player has sex (MCG) but never an animation. Randomly chosen oral animations work but never when I want to select them myself. Without The One Patch there is no problem and oral works fine.  Maybe someone can help me here since nobody can help me in The One Patch thread.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2020 at 6:27 PM, drunken toad said:

For anyone having problems with MO2 installing fomod from AAF themes, you have to have AAF installed and enabled before you install the theme like RitualClarity suggested. That fixed the problem for me at least.

This is correct. You have to have AAF (the main mod) installed and activated and then the FOMOD will work.

On 12/13/2019 at 11:35 AM, Halstrom said:

I

I saw this just now and while I won't get involved in any group efforts to make FO4 animation patches ever again I wondered if it wouldn't make sense for you to ask Indarello if you could coordinate efforts.

Parallel development of two universal AAF animation patches just doesn't make sense.

Ignore this if you already had the same idea.

16 hours ago, Bazinga said:

I saw this just now and while I won't get involved in any group efforts to make FO4 animation patches ever again I wondered if it wouldn't make sense for you to ask Indarello if you could coordinate efforts.

Parallel development of two universal AAF animation patches just doesn't make sense.

Ignore this if you already had the same idea.

it's all good an3k is back into it and we are working with him :)

• 3 weeks later...

Just a quick note, I'm working on an update to release in next couple of days with updates for CreatureDLC, AtomicLust, MutantLust and BadEnd animation packs so far and whatever else little bugs I can find in last pages of this thread.

Beta Update 20200207.1:
Fixed Hermit skeleton error in DLCCoast_raceData.XML
Fixes to errors in some Leito's naming

Added some missing position tags for latest BadEnd
Added some missing position tags for latest Creatures02
Added some missing position tags for latest MutantLust
Added some missing position tags for latest AtomicLust
Added Hidden and Utility Tags to some stages of some staged animations
Probably some other stuff I've forgotten since 6/8/19

I got a few more things to do, but see if these work ok first.

I got a feeling some people may have done some XML's in animation packs or similar to fix issues since I've been AFK so there may be conflicts with those.
I'll just make this a beta for now, please let me know of any issues, I haven't done much testing and expect to do some more changes next week anyway.