[FO4] [AAF] Themes - VanillaSexAnimations, Kinky/Aggressive and CreatureSexAnimations

Themes' no longer contain OverlayData.xml or MorphSetData.xml files, they are being managed by others.

Update 20190625.0:
Fix to FOMOD for error in Vortex
Spilt Creature installation in the FOMOD
Swapped Time to Frames in AnimationMeta's
Various small fixes
Removed some old animation references
Removed MorphSetData.xml's as they are now handled by BodyTalk2 and AAFMR

21 minutes ago, Halstrom said:

Themes' no longer contain OverlayData.xml or MorphSetData.xml files, they are being managed by others.

Update 20190625.0:
Various small fixes

Thank you  :)  Installed 1st try!

4 hours ago, Halstrom said:

Update 20190625.0:
Various small fixes

So not supporting evb now for men?  Just asking because that's what I have been using with no issues. 

Thanks

John

3 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

So not supporting evb now for men?  Just asking because that's what I have been using with no issues. 

Thanks

John

6 minutes ago, eightballyuri said:

what does this update mean to you if you dont use body talk? Because i dont use body talk

do i still need it?
or should i just not update

Yeah if you don't use BodyTalk you need the MorphSetData from here:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/9448-aaf-modders-resource/

Thanks for the update. So it's time to switch to BodyTalk? I had problems with the erection (novice here) and when I read that the solution was to modify the XML files I preferred to stay with EVB, fast and safe. But I'm willing to try again.

14 minutes ago, JBpy said:

Thanks for the update. So it's time to switch to BodyTalk? I had problems with the erection (novice here) and when I read that the solution was to modify the XML files I preferred to stay with EVB, fast and safe. But I'm willing to try again.

Apparently so, I still use EVB myself.

49 minutes ago, Halstrom said:

Yeah if you don't use BodyTalk you need the MorphSetData from here:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/9448-aaf-modders-resource/

So I have the FOMOD installed patch where I get the evb from. I think body talk is a selection in that as well.  

Do I need to install body talk and click the body talk for this?  Or click the evb as well or this takes care of my evb needs without doing bofytalk?  I really dont care about the Male body so I have no horse in this race, just need to know if I need to still go to the modders resource or if I am covered?  Or just get rid of this fomod patch and just download the bodytalk?

Just surprised body changes and not announced evb is dead?

John

2 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

So I have the FOMOD installed patch where I get the evb from. I think body talk is a selection in that as well.  

Do I need to install body talk and click the body talk for this?  Or click the evb as well or this takes care of my evb needs without doing bofytalk?  I really dont care about the Male body so I have no horse in this race, just need to know if I need to still go to the modders resource or if I am covered?  Or just get rid of this fomod patch and just download the bodytalk?

Just surprised body changes and not announced evb is dead?

John

Yes I'm surprised as you are but the consensus was BodyTalk…
But there is a mess and a half with BodyMorphing happening due to conflicts between SuperMutant Dicks and BodyTalk and I'm happier stepping right out of it :P
If you don't want BodyTalk just install the EVB patch in AAFMR.

1 hour ago, Halstrom said:

Yes I'm surprised as you are but the consensus was BodyTalk…
But there is a mess and a half with BodyMorphing happening due to conflicts between SuperMutant Dicks and BodyTalk and I'm happier stepping right out of it :P
If you don't want BodyTalk just install the EVB patch in AAFMR.

Evb works. So that's what I care about.  

Thanks for all your help.

7 hours ago, Halstrom said:

Update 20190626.0:
Disabled AJ's 2P-GR* Animations from STATs as they are causing Black Screens and I have no idea why they play different to the other 1170 animations and not the time today to find out.

@Halstrom you need to remove Theme_SexKinky_NoFurn2P_animationMetaData.xml as well.  It causes two of AJ's animations to black screen.

1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

@Halstrom you need to remove Theme_SexKinky_NoFurn2P_animationMetaData.xml as well.  It causes two of AJ's animations to black screen.

I thought I had done that one already in the latest release. If not its been done in my files for the next one anyway :)

I updated to AAF_VanillaKinkyCreatureAnimations_Themes_V190627.0.7Z in Vortex just now and enabled the experimental stats feature (which I had enabled in previous versions without issue). Starting from a clean save, the MCM includes options for "[AAF] STATS Sex Creatures" and "[AAF] STATS Sex Kinky" both of which when selected indicate "Missing plugins: 1. AAF_KinkySTATS.esp" (however the settings for "[AAF] STATS Vanilla Sex" works fine and includes the settings I recall from previous releases). Is this expected?

2 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

If you're only seeing that in the notification-esque window at the bottom of MO2 you can ignore it.

Nah, it was a popup, but you reminded me to look at that that little window. Turns out I just had to enable AAF. Thank you very much!

Hey guys, First time using AAF, and Nexus mod manager user. Overall everything seems to work fine with a few bugs. One of which is a missing file. On my MCM My vanilla assets are reading okay, but for the creature and Kink assets It says I'm missing AAF_kinkySTATS.esp.

The pose sets seem to work okay, I just can't modify their affects on MCM. I feel this is a case of incorrect installation, Any advice?

3 hours ago, MainMansrevenge said:

Hey guys, First time using AAF, and Nexus mod manager user. Overall everything seems to work fine with a few bugs. One of which is a missing file. On my MCM My vanilla assets are reading okay, but for the creature and Kink assets It says I'm missing AAF_kinkySTATS.esp.

The pose sets seem to work okay, I just can't modify their affects on MCM. I feel this is a case of incorrect installation, Any advice?

Ignore the KinkyStats that's WIP

Update 20190704:
Fix in ReactionSetData requires beta86 if you use STATs
Removed Legacy Actions for equipping Penises and StrapOns, these should be done by other mod packs and all me adding them was doing was hiding an error adding equipment via Actions is not the correct way and is currently making those animations incompatible with looped actions injected by animationMeta. Equipping should be done via positions.