[FO4] [AAF] Themes - VanillaSexAnimations, Kinky/Aggressive and CreatureSexAnimations

1 hour ago, DankMemesFromSteam said:

When using the MO2.2, it keeps coming up with "Installation as fomod failed: No conditions were successful in a 'OR' clause". Is there anyway to fix this?

Check you have AAF activated

1 hour ago, DankMemesFromSteam said:

I do. To clarify I'm trying to install it.

Make sure you have the hotfix patch posted in the AAF thread too as Dago is away and that is causing some esm/esp issues. Other than that did you have AAF working ok before you installed Themes?

5 hours ago, DankMemesFromSteam said:

AAF is working fine. It's just that MO is not even letting me install it into my mod order.

Weird, I'm using MO2.2.0 and never had that issue, I just reinstalled my stuff again today with no problem.

18 hours ago, DankMemesFromSteam said:

When using the MO2.2, it keeps coming up with "Installation as fomod failed: No conditions were successful in a 'OR' clause". Is there anyway to fix this?

The only reason that should happen, is the AAF.esm isn't active.

Plugin window, right side, needs to have the checkbox ticked, before installing the Themes. You'll have similar issues with various other AAF-related mods as well if you don't activate them after installing them, before moving to install the next one.

On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 3:01 PM, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

The only reason that should happen, is the AAF.esm isn't active.

Plugin window, right side, needs to have the checkbox ticked, before installing the Themes. You'll have similar issues with various other AAF-related mods as well if you don't activate them after installing them, before moving to install the next one.

Is there any preferred load order to animations either as plugins or in the left pane?  I am using MO2.  

4 hours ago, moddyguy said:

AAF Stats seem to be installed by default is this intended?

It installs the AAF_STATS.esm but none of the other "Required parts" ie: scripts, xml...

Because of this, it creates some errors in the logs, and "possibly" issues in game.

Just delete/disable the AAF_STATS.esm and you'll be good to go.

(Yeah.. not a good idea. LOL)

@Halstrom
I think the AAF_STATS.esm needs to be in the "30 STATs" folder and not the "00 Base" folder. Yes?

5 hours ago, moddyguy said:

AAF Stats seem to be installed by default is this intended?

1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

It installs the AAF_STATS.esm but none of the other "Required parts" ie: scripts, xml...

Because of this, it creates some errors in the logs, and "possibly" issues in game.

Just delete/disable the AAF_STATS.esm and you'll be good to go.

(Yeah.. not a good idea. LOL)

@Halstrom
I think the AAF_STATS.esm needs to be in the "30 STATs" folder and not the "00 Base" folder. Yes?

1 hour ago, Lilimorphine said:

The newest download also shows the previous version number in FOMOD.

Oops screwed up the packing:
Update 20190801.1:

Fixed FOMOD screwup (hopefully, haven't got time to test)

Update 20190806.1:
Updated tags for BP70's latest animation pack
Fix to BP70 Masturbation Tags
Split STATs away back to its own Download page

Note this may be the last version of Themes as it will be integrated into thean3k's One Patch soon.
I am basically moving the future updating into an3k's capable hands so I can focus solely on the STATs system.
This will mean that the tags can be eventually moved directly to the positionData.xml files and drastically reduce the number of required xml's
It will also mean one less thing to install and update for new users.

It used to be that there were three sets of tags that you had to load. Animations would then be pulled from the vanilla set and the kinky set randomly somehow, but all the animations would play. Now with vanilla and kinky loaded in together, all I ever get is the kinky animations. I can force the other animations by wizard/home key but thats the only way. In RSE 2 for instance, no furniture animations EVER play during an abduction scenario. You only get the kinky floor animations. It just ignores the other animations from all the other packs which ends up giving you a very limited set of animations. I am using version 190625.0. Does the latest version fix this in any way or perhaps is there another cause for the problem I am experiencing that you may enlighten me about?

I really have not experienced much in the way of human interaction (have not had time to play much). My current situation is that I am abducted in RSE2 and even though there are beds nearby (both a double bed and an SMBed ),  none of those animations ever work. They work via the hotkey.

1 hour ago, Olmech said:

Animations would then be pulled from the vanilla set and the kinky set randomly somehow, but all the animations would play. Now with vanilla and kinky loaded in together, all I ever get is the kinky animations.

I'm usin 190615.0, slightly modified to correct a couple things in it.
No issues.

Might see if Flashy's got some idea why RSE II's doin that, as you can alter the preference for furniture shit via mods, XML [like the default in AAF_settings.ini] or call a specific animation/set of animations.
Might also wanna test if they still work fine via SEU or similar, as mine sure do :P

12 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Might see if Flashy's got some idea why RSE II's doin that, as you can alter the preference for furniture shit via mods, XML [like the default in AAF_settings.ini] or call a specific animation/set of animations.
Might also wanna test if they still work fine via SEU or similar, as mine sure do

Its RSE CSA. All other call mods are doing what they are supposed to do.

Not to derail the thread, but RSEs abductions are coded to ignore furniture. For one good reason - if it finds and selects a furniture outside of your safe movement radius, it results in instant hostility and an end to the abduction, in a not-good way. That is why it doesnt work. Its noone else's doing and purely mine to avoid problems.

5 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Not to derail the thread, but RSEs abductions are coded to ignore furniture. For one good reason - if it finds and selects a furniture outside of your safe movement radius, it results in instant hostility and an end to the abduction, in a not-good way. That is why it doesnt work. Its noone else's doing and purely mine to avoid problems.

I think there was a feature added to AAF a few versions back to have a separate search radius for furniture, no idea if that helps the issue.

4 hours ago, inventor69 said:

ok I need help with aaf itself I had to recently reinstall all of my mods but I can not get aaf it wont let me manualy download or vortex so I need help with it

Not even from the AAF page? If can't manually download from there.. you have a issue. Rebooting might fix it.