[FO4] [AAF] Themes - VanillaSexAnimations, Kinky/Aggressive and CreatureSexAnimations

Hi,

Need your help/advise regarding this mod.

For the past couple of versions, I have been getting CTD's when switching tabs in the pip-pad/pipboy. Have done some searching here and on other forums.

Tried without VIS-G and without DEFUI, did a full reinstall of FO4 no joy. 

When I remove this mod from my installation, the ctd's stop. I only use the vanilla setting and none of the other options, tried going back a couple of version with the same result.

Any ideas?

3 minutes ago, darkon74slayer said:

@Ronin13 I had mostly the same problem, I ended up dropping VIS-G and all its extra esp/esl and going with a less resource intensive item sorter.

I read some where that VIS and VIS-G are using almost most all of the available .swf support in fallout 4.

Thanks,

But this wasn't the case for me.

Ended up removing all the various xml add-ons I installed from various mods here and so far it's stable. So it was probably another xml that was causing the issues. 

Hopefully I nailed it ?

On 8/9/2019 at 10:07 PM, darkon74slayer said:

@Ronin13 I had mostly the same problem, I ended up dropping VIS-G and all its extra esp/esl and going with a less resource intensive item sorter.

I read some where that VIS and VIS-G are using almost most all of the available .swf support in fallout 4.

Ruddy's simple sorter is apparently quite good, once set up.

On 8/9/2019 at 10:12 PM, Ronin13 said:

Thanks,

But this wasn't the case for me.

Ended up removing all the various xml add-ons I installed from various mods here and so far it's stable. So it was probably another xml that was causing the issues. 

Hopefully I nailed it ?

Yeah, game tends to struggle a bit with too many XML's to load, I've noticed. And/or some small issues in one or two XML's can cause problems.

Hey, so I am struggling a bit.  I used the nexus to install AAF, but now have no idea how to install themes to go with that.  Is there a file path somewhere that I am just missing?  because the installation guides I am finding aren’t being super helpful.

Thanks!

42 minutes ago, sungod555 said:

Hey, so I am struggling a bit.  I used the nexus to install AAF, but now have no idea how to install themes to go with that.  Is there a file path somewhere that I am just missing?  because the installation guides I am finding aren’t being super helpful.

Thanks!

You should be using a mod manager to install this like MO2, Vortex or NexusModManager. I recommend MO2, its a bit of a learning curve but its more bullet proof when you add lots of mods later. Even experts won't do manual installation anymore, there are too many ways to break the game when you get it wrong.
Somewhere in NMM there is a big button that takes you to folders you can manually pull mods from. You should create a folder called something like FO4 LoversLab mods or similar and put all the downloads like this into it then your Mod Manager can pull copies to install from it. 

• 4 weeks later...
20 hours ago, thatguywhatdoesstuff said:

how did you fix it?

14 hours ago, Sorrow_421 said:

Runned MO2 as admin. Don't know if that was it though.

Activate AAF's plugin in MO2, before installing this or other AAF-related mods.
You'll have similar problems if you install a ton of animation packs, don't enable their plugins, then try and install the One Patch.

wondering if anyone can help.

I was having trouble getting aaf to start an FF spanking animation. I looked at the XMLs and I guess the reason is that none of the animations are tagged for this combination? Is it easy for me to change the tags to allow this? Can you explain how please if so?

Alternatively, is there a AAF setting I can use to ignore the sex of the actors?

That said, if I manually start an FF animation via AAF I can play the desired animation, so it might bhe I ahve another problem with my script or something, but other tags are working for me.

Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/26/2019 at 12:26 PM, GoldenRain said:

@Halstrom Lol I just realized that you left up the last version of themes that included STATS :D ty Halstrom.  I copied all the themes xml's in aaf then installed the older version to get stats then replaced the old versions with the new older versions. .. or would it be the older new versions?  Anyways enjoy your 2 weeks off

Just got back, yes I left it up, but there are issues, I need to completely redo STATs a third time, hopefully I will start next week. I was hoping the All In One patch 2.0 would be released by now so I could work with it as a base.

On 9/27/2019 at 3:18 AM, gammons123 said:

wondering if anyone can help.

I was having trouble getting aaf to start an FF spanking animation. I looked at the XMLs and I guess the reason is that none of the animations are tagged for this combination? Is it easy for me to change the tags to allow this? Can you explain how please if so?

Alternatively, is there a AAF setting I can use to ignore the sex of the actors?

That said, if I manually start an FF animation via AAF I can play the desired animation, so it might bhe I ahve another problem with my script or something, but other tags are working for me.

Thanks in advance.

You need to do 2 changes to achieve that, in the tags swap M_F to F_F for that animation

And in the AnimationData.xml find the line like this to match:

<animation id="rxl_bp70_bedcowgirl" frames="320">
	<actor gender="F">
		<idle form="72C3" id="rxl_bp70_bedcowgirl_f"/>
	</actor>
	<actor gender="M">
		<idle form="72C4" id="rxl_bp70_bedcowgirl_m"/>
	</actor>
</animation>

And then change:     <actor gender="M">
to:     <actor gender="F">

Hi, awesome work with the tags , may ask you authorization to integrate parts of this mod into MCG mod directly? This for faster update of MCG features and to avoid some confusion for the users during installation. Of course you will be credited as the original author of this. :)

2 hours ago, Martin56 said:

Hi, awesome work with the tags , may ask you authorization to integrate parts of this mod into MCG mod directly? This for faster update of MCG features and to avoid some confusion for the users during installation. Of course you will be credited as the original author of this. :)

Themes is supposed to be outdated soon as I has been integrated into the next One Patch release which I'm waiting on to do the stats stuff.  So you can take anything you want or submit any updates for Themes. I'm basically stuck and waiting for an3k

31 minutes ago, Halstrom said:

Themes is supposed to be outdated soon as I has been integrated into the next One Patch release which I'm waiting on to do the stats stuff.  So you can take anything you want or submit any updates for Themes. I'm basically stuck and waiting for an3k

Thank you :)

2 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

FYI - the Hermit Crab definition has a bug:

<race id="DLC03_HermitCrab" form="180A8" skeleton="Hermit" skeleton="Mirelurk" maleSWF="AAF_ActorIcon_Mirelurk.swf" femaleSWF="AAF_ActorIcon_Mirelurk.swf" requiresAnimationReset="true"/>

Should only be "Hermit" obviously ;)

Cool, will fix that, I'm thinking it looks like I'll have to update themes a bit soon.