Tumblr Users! Beware!

Mariana Soprano

10 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

I'm hanging on to my Tumblr account until the 17th so I can scour every page not yet disabled to download whatever I can. Too bad most of the Skyrim mod pages seem to be gone already. One vanished right after I completed a download.

It also might be more noticeable if people drop out the moment the changes officially take effect.

Has anyone checked "The Wayback Machine" for any cached versions of their favorite tumbr pages? Not sure if it is blocked or not. Or some other service like that.

https://archive.org/web/

The only thing I am mad about is that I will be TOO OLD TO EXPERIENCE THE NEXT SEXUAL REVOLUTION.

FFFFUUUCK.

^Ok, maybe I need to explain that one. This is just the natural phase of the conservative times we live in. These conservative times are a result of the sexual revolution, which ebbed through, all the way deep into the 90's, after which it died out. It will get FAR WORSE the coming 20 years. Much like it was in the 50's, last century. SJW = just the new conservatism.

Then another sexual revolution will take place (the one I'll miss as I expect it to come around 2040 at which time I'll be 80).

1 hour ago, Reginald_001 said:

The only thing I am mad about is that I will be TOO OLD TO EXPERIENCE THE NEXT SEXUAL REVOLUTION.

FFFFUUUCK.

^Ok, maybe I need to explain that one. This is just the natural phase of the conservative times we live in. These conservative times are a result of the sexual revolution, which ebbed through, all the way deep into the 90's, after which it died out. It will get FAR WORSE the coming 20 years. Much like it was in the 50's, last century. SJW = just the new conservatism.

Then another sexual revolution will take place (the one I'll miss as I expect it to come around 2040 at which time I'll be 80).

You can but do your part to hasten the coming of the next Sexual Revolution (take or leave the potential pun there).

9 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

This is just the natural phase of the conservative times we live in.

Hehe.... I'm sure that's how they felt during the witch hunts that followed the fall of the Roman Empire's corrupt ending during the Dark ages and Spanish Inquisition. ✝️

It seems to me the sad part is virtue addicts rarely care about the issue, its more about the mental masturbation of pretending their moral superiority, shown by how they never really follow through but skim from issue to issue where the virtue is fresh and plentiful. Social Justice could very well be the plague that starts the next world war all because a few think most of us cant make up our own minds because they cant find self justification in their lives or the ability to think without the 'hive'.

I was gonna wait to see how this plays out, and maybe try to use tumblr for something else, but I am getting increasingly annoyed at their "adult content" detector. 

Almost every non-adult post I make ends up getting flagged and then they hide it until you can submit it for appeal.  I have absolutely no interest in a format that offers inferior image sharing, incredibly poor "suggestions of related content", and now has such a badly written detection algorithm that all new posts are essentially treated as guilty until proven innocent by whatever small group of humans they have sorting through this mess. 

Absolutely done with tumblr after this week.

2 hours ago, Doctor Cadaver said:

Well, today's the day isn't it?  Let the Purge begin!!!

They are on a witch hunt. ... and to raise the fun, they decide on their own who is a witch and who is not.

And as always in history, the witch hunters have the first move and get to light their cleansing fires first ....

Spoiler

... until they run out of fuel. So, sooner or later they need to find other monstrosities.

... as long as the rules that allowed the witch hunt in the first place aren't changed.

3 minutes ago, Neodarkside said:

Well most of my favorite ones are still there for Sims, just had a chuckle at Valhallan's page tho. http://valhallansim.tumblr.com/   second or third post in, a pic of hers was flagged, cuz apparently vuvuzela's are NSFW :P

It is the female figure blowing on a long object that triggers the flag. It isn't too hard to figure out a machine's reasoning but it is nigh impossible at present to reason with a machine. 

Archived