My super mutant dick not erect, I wonder if the nud model of the super mutant is in this mod, or from other mod,

1 if in this mod, should I install some patch to control the erect mode

2 or from other mod, should I download that.

Can anybody help me, the gouls model run good for me.

21 hours ago, zzlaq1 said:

My super mutant dick not erect, I wonder if the nud model of the super mutant is in this mod, or from other mod,

1 if in this mod, should I install some patch to control the erect mode

2 or from other mod, should I download that.

Can anybody help me, the gouls model run good for me.

Eh...yea, the morphs in AAF never work for me, so I just have a supermutant nif file with an always boner. If someone is willing to make an xml with working morphs, I'll be glad to include it.

Thank you so much for the new animations, i'm mostly happy with the behemoth addition. Would you be interested making animations for him if i give him the supermutant penis? i'd just need someone to make a nude skin to remove the underwear texture, since the supermutant penis texture pretty much matches the behemoth skin.

1 hour ago, Ulfbearth said:

Thank you so much for the new animations, i'm mostly happy with the behemoth addition. Would you be interested making animations for him if i give him the supermutant penis? i'd just need someone to make a nude skin to remove the underwear texture, since the supermutant penis texture pretty much matches the behemoth skin.

Along this same topic. There is a model for the Mirlurk King penis, I believe that a link to the model is in the OP for Mutated Lust. If it is gone from there is missing I do still have a copy of it on my computer and could upload it here (if it is cool for me to post someone else's work, I have no desire to take credit for something I didn't create).

Anyway the point I'm getting at is, the model exists and can be used if you'd like to create any additional animations.

Edit: Found the link from the model creator. 

10 hours ago, Ulfbearth said:

Yes. Yes I would. My next project is the critters in far harbor and maybe nuka world, but there are some bits I'm still finishing up on this and I could maybe add another behemoth animation set.

8 hours ago, Number24 said:

Along this same topic. There is a model for the Mirlurk King penis, I believe that a link to the model is in the OP for Mutated Lust. If it is gone from there is missing I do still have a copy of it on my computer and could upload it here (if it is cool for me to post someone else's work, I have no desire to take credit for something I didn't create).

Anyway the point I'm getting at is, the model exists and can be used if you'd like to create any additional animations.

Edit: Found the link from the model creator. 

Cool! I'd forgotten about that. I can maybe do something to make that work.

18 hours ago, Gray User said:

Eh...yea, the morphs in AAF never work for me, so I just have a supermutant nif file with an always boner. If someone is willing to make an xml with working morphs, I'll be glad to include it.

I download the nude rig recommended in the mod "mutant lust", FO4_CreatureGameAssets_v1, this time, the mutants dick erected, but like the ghouls, the nude mode punch the clother and armor.

And one more thing, that the dick keep in a fixed angle, as you mentioned in the first page, if it was schlongfied like humen dick in old skyrim, will offer most help for your creating animations alignent.

6 hours ago, Gray User said:

Yes. Yes I would. My next project is the critters in far harbor and maybe nuka world, but there are some bits I'm still finishing up on this and I could maybe add another behemoth animation set.

i think is better to focus on far harbor first because yeah you kill everything in nukaworld and say bye bye to those creatures (something thats bs in my opinion)

10 hours ago, alejandrozq said:

i think is better to focus on far harbor first because yeah you kill everything in nukaworld and say bye bye to those creatures (something thats bs in my opinion)

If you mean, they're not present in the Commonwealth, or aren't really present after wiping em out in FH/Nuka, I believe there's nexus mods that add em to the commonwealth, so you're not specifically needing to go to FH/Nuka to find them.

12 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

If you mean, they're not present in the Commonwealth, or aren't really present after wiping em out in FH/Nuka, I believe there's nexus mods that add em to the commonwealth, so you're not specifically needing to go to FH/Nuka to find them.

no, what i mean is when you kill all monsters in nuka world they never respawn again with two exceptions (cant remember which ones), but what you say is very interesting, i would like to add spawns of nukaworld creatures to the commonwealth i guess ill search for it on nexus

5 hours ago, alejandrozq said:

no, what i mean is when you kill all monsters in nuka world they never respawn again with two exceptions (cant remember which ones), but what you say is very interesting, i would like to add spawns of nukaworld creatures to the commonwealth i guess ill search for it on nexus

here is leveled list mod that integrates the DLC monsters into the commonwealth

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21821

however from what I can remember the levels is a bit high so this is really hard