8 minutes ago, GoldenRain said:

looking into that and other issues.  Like my AAF wizard wont open it just stops during the scan.
Question 
image.png.f9746f9569ada470ce65edea498c743b.png

Am I missing the skeletons for these??  If someone's boning is working can you let me know 

I have my Creature Pack with some of the recent updated packs loaded after One Patch. I would expect some of these errors, because One Patch is not updated to fix these..

34 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

I have my Creature Pack with some of the recent updated packs loaded after One Patch. I would expect some of these errors, because One Patch is not updated to fix these..

I'm not sure how I forgot this and why I was using an outdated aaf for sooooo long... I required the One patch to fix my game LOL

6 minutes ago, Basszavior said:

Why creatures are missing their adult bits? Is there a mod am missing here? I already intalled AAF creature pack and one patch

The bits are in the One Patch to Bang Them All...........Creature Pack will have to load after and overide. You need Vanilla,Kinky, Creature Theme Pack. You need a working AAF. There are multiple threads and posts about setting all this up. I am not going to help you, one screw up at a time, unless you start READING the instructions out there..............We have been trying to tell you that.

AAF is working - SC animations groups are cleaned up - renamed to fit in with the One patch.  Testing is about to happen followed by creating animation groups in themes for sc followed by flagging the solo animations from the groups with a keyword the causes aaf to hide them.  TEST

Once all that is done and SC works as intended I will turn my attention back to Creatures Pack animation groups and transitions with the knowledge that I gained from fixing/cleaning up SC animationgroups and transitions

27 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

The bits are in the One Patch to Bang Them All...........Creature Pack will have to load after and overide. You need Vanilla,Kinky, Creature Theme Pack. You need a working AAF. There are multiple threads and posts about setting all this up. I am not going to help you, one screw up at a time, unless you start READING the instructions out there..............We have been trying to tell you that.

Well, I have all of those things and in correct order and it still not showing

27 minutes ago, Basszavior said:

image.png.b1de8f2ee137fe3113a982985112415a.pngThe Animation seems to be working now but the animal and humans bits are not working.

Unlimited Companion Framework is a follower mod that you are missing but not sure you need.

Lady Killer Bed is a mod that must be required by another mod you have downloaded.

Vioxsis is included in the One Patch, but some mods will not read the Patch and make you load it up separate. I have mods like that. You must have them also.

Crazy ,are you running a patch for that? Something is calling for it.

None of these warnings would affect Creature. Also nothing here would affect junk. The One Patch must overide Leitos,Vader,Farell and Bodytalk..Savage Cabbage,Atomic Lust, Mutated Lust, BP70 and Creature Pack must overide One Patch...What male body are you using?

52 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

Unlimited Companion Framework is a follower mod that you are missing but not sure you need.

Lady Killer Bed is a mod that must be required by another mod you have downloaded.

Vioxsis is included in the One Patch, but some mods will not read the Patch and make you load it up separate. I have mods like that. You must have them also.

Crazy ,are you running a patch for that? Something is calling for it.

None of these warnings would affect Creature. Also nothing here would affect junk. The One Patch must overide Leitos,Vader,Farell and Bodytalk..Savage Cabbage,Atomic Lust, Mutated Lust, BP70 and Creature Pack must overide One Patch...What male body are you using?

Ive tried bodytalk and the one from AAF , the vanilla one, still not work, creatures too. This is my mod priority. image.png.fa3d9a0570ee6038d3184ed566e48232.png

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Gray User said:

Sort of - but nothing definite right now. It's a 'I'd like to add them at some point but I have a lot of stuff that's higher priority' kind of thing.

So you said you were working on dlc stuff next which is awesome but any plans to do mod added stuff down the line?.  The capital wasteland devs have released a few interesting creatures lately.

No idea about the Centaur but the floater seems to be based on a bloatfly and the famished is based on a deathclaw but most are quite small, about the size of a dog.

4 hours ago, Evilhomer said:

So you said you were working on dlc stuff next which is awesome but any plans to do mod added stuff down the line?.  The capital wasteland devs have released a few interesting creatures lately.

No idea about the Centaur but the floater seems to be based on a bloatfly and the famished is based on a deathclaw but most are quite small, about the size of a dog.

Maybe? Current worklist is: Far Harbor creatures (~75% done), Nuka World Creatures, Robots. After that...maybe mod critters, maybe go back and see which of my animations need more work, maybe something else entirely.

I'm having trouble here.

AAF is working and functioning fine, alongside Violate, RSE and almost all the AAF animation packs so far. This includes your own 50 shades.
However, while the animations for the bloatfly, stingwing, mirelurk etc are present and working, Super Mutants seem to do nothing and I only see the Ghoul animation from Mutated Lust.

I have no doubt this is user-error on my part. I just kinda smashed all the mods in a somewhat-logical order and slapped the One Patch on top. As far as I can tell all other animation packs are functioning correctly and are accessible through AAF.

I'm about to try loading the creature pack after everything else.

On 10/16/2019 at 10:28 AM, Tj412 said:

I'm having trouble here.

AAF is working and functioning fine, alongside Violate, RSE and almost all the AAF animation packs so far. This includes your own 50 shades.
However, while the animations for the bloatfly, stingwing, mirelurk etc are present and working, Super Mutants seem to do nothing and I only see the Ghoul animation from Mutated Lust.

I have no doubt this is user-error on my part. I just kinda smashed all the mods in a somewhat-logical order and slapped the One Patch on top. As far as I can tell all other animation packs are functioning correctly and are accessible through AAF.

I'm about to try loading the creature pack after everything else.

Load order shouldn't affect things I think. None of the esps records should conflict. But One Patch maybe causes problems. If you have a many AAF mods you maybe have to go through your AAF xmls and see how it's all fit together. Maybe that helps?