• 1 month later...

Okay, something's fucky...

This mod just hard bricks AAF for me. Like, I hit HOME, the tab pulls down, but when I hit ENTER to open the Scene tab, it does the loading spinny, and that's it.

One complete spin of the loading pip, and then nothing. Nada. Bupkiss. No error messages, no popups, just the loading spinny. It thought about it, and went, "Sorry boss, can't do that," and went the fuck home.

I've gone through my entire AAF list, and everything else works with any and every combination of mods enabled or disabled EXCEPT when this one's turned on. No matter where this is in the load order, it bricks AAF. Nothing involving scenes activates.

AAF Modlist:

AAF (plus the dependencies)

AAF Vanilla-Kinky-Creatures themes

CHAK Animation Pack (Plus Infatuation expansion)

Ultimate AAF Patch

AAF Sex 'Em Up

EDIT: After reinstalling AAF, V-K-C Themes, UAP, and SEU (from the exact same .zips as the first time), everything's working just fine. Fucking ghost gremlins, man.

Edited by Deuce777
  • 5 weeks later...