7 hours ago, Tj412 said:

Thanks - so it's basically a matter of reinstalling this over the one patch?

Not quite.  The One Patch installer detects the animation packs you have installed, overwrites the XML from the packs with empty ones to disable them, and  installs its own differently-named XML to take their place.  If you just reinstall this mod, you'll have the XML from the One Patch and the ones from this mod, which will make a giant mess.

So you need to uninstall both this mod and the One Patch, then reinstall the One Patch, and finally install this mod.  That way there will be no files from the One Patch that conflict with this mod's files.

On 10/18/2019 at 8:06 AM, EgoBallistic said:

Not quite.  The One Patch installer detects the animation packs you have installed, overwrites the XML from the packs with empty ones to disable them, and  installs its own differently-named XML to take their place.  If you just reinstall this mod, you'll have the XML from the One Patch and the ones from this mod, which will make a giant mess.

So you need to uninstall both this mod and the One Patch, then reinstall the One Patch, and finally install this mod.  That way there will be no files from the One Patch that conflict with this mod's files.

Thanks, that did it

• 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Foxception said:

How do I get access to the animations, choose partner, etc?

if Everything is installed Correctly. press the Home button (it should be above your arrow keys on your Keyboard)

hit Enter to scan for Actors

select 2 actors (up and down on the arrow keys to navigate. press Page Down to select. you know you have done it when a number appers next to your selection)

Hit the Right Arrow Key

pick what animation you want (navigate with up & down arrow keys. Right Arrow when you get the animation you want)

once your animation is playing you can press Page Down to cycle the animations

when you are done, hit the End Key

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2019 at 8:09 PM, YaoiPotato said:

My yao guais are stuck in their aaf animation at all times. I've tried looking in the files but I'm not skilled enough on how to figure out how to fix it. Any advice would be nice. For now I'll just deal with it. 

Yea. The animation behaviors for critters tend to break when you call animations in AAF. The only thing that maybe helps is to open the mod in the CK and mess with the 'animation type' for the different creatures animations. Usually there are two variations on dynamic_anim (or dyn_anim). The non-looping one is a little better about resetting after the AAF event, and will usually transition more reliably, but those almost always stutter in between animations. The looping one usually won't stutter, but sometimes just breaks in ways. 

On 11/11/2019 at 8:09 PM, YaoiPotato said:

My yao guais are stuck in their aaf animation at all times. I've tried looking in the files but I'm not skilled enough on how to figure out how to fix it. Any advice would be nice. For now I'll just deal with it. 

If you cause them to change to a different AI package they will snap out of it.  The most reliable way is to get into combat with them.

Hey Gray User just an update regarding the behemoth penis i ported. If you are going to use the nude model i uploaded here, i'd rather have you to use the version i integrated in my patch:

And again, you can include the behemoth assets in your Mod files so ppl dont have to download my patch if they dont want to.

On 11/17/2019 at 5:59 PM, EgoBallistic said:
On 11/12/2019 at 1:09 AM, YaoiPotato said:

If you cause them to change to a different AI package they will snap out of it.  The most reliable way is to get into combat with them.

For me, AAF never returns control at the end of the animation so my character just stands there immobile while the yao guai aggressor continues its gyrations. Not sure how to terminate other than restoring from a recent save. I haven't seen this with other creatures.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

For me, AAF never returns control at the end of the animation so my character just stands there immobile while the yao guai aggressor continues its gyrations. Not sure how to terminate other than restoring from a recent save. I haven't seen this with other creatures.

Do any of the patch mods affect that animation?  I don't have that problem in my game but I'm not using any of the patches.

1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

Do any of the patch mods affect that animation?  I don't have that problem in my game but I'm not using any of the patches.

I suspect so, I just need to bisect my mod load until I find which one is doing it. Also this is happening after surrender to yao guai attackers in AAF Violate, I haven't tried making one non-hostile and then setting up a scene with the AAF wizard instead. Stuff to try next time I fire up FO4.

On 9/24/2019 at 7:54 AM, chesscory said:

1. Is it running on 1.10.130 right?

2. Install mods on mod organizer 2 in 1.10.138 (aaf 78 beta, violet 1.06v, AAF-The One Patch to Bang Them All, AAF VanillaKinkyCreatures Sex Animation Themes) Animations don't work.

3. Does the installation complete after some time after the mod is installed? Did you test it yourself?

4. Test it with Molerats.

Do not use "AAF-The One Patch to Bang Them All", but try AAF Compatibility Patches 3.3 (https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=788751)

AND

[FO4] Various AAF XML files 

Hope the link works, somehow dicks has to get started.

On 11/20/2019 at 7:03 PM, vaultbait said:

I suspect so, I just need to bisect my mod load until I find which one is doing it. Also this is happening after surrender to yao guai attackers in AAF Violate, I haven't tried making one non-hostile and then setting up a scene with the AAF wizard instead. Stuff to try next time I fire up FO4.

The stunted yao guai I'd see in random encounters were always frozen. I took the yao guai mesh folder from this pack out and they're mobile again.  I figured it was like the super mutant after death issue.

• 4 weeks later...

I run into some problems with Creature pack. After I start a new game and open the AAF admin, it says AAF error [010] Animation ID not found. I reinstall the pack with NMM and check the plugin, still cant solve the problem. Any ideas what cause it ? The AAF just stop at processing actorStat. 

Spoiler

2134480630_(18).png.bb1211ec9e16bbb67717b64515dc2cf4.png

13 hours ago, Dmac0910 said:

I run into some problems with Creature pack. After I start a new game and open the AAF admin, it says AAF error [010] Animation ID not found. I reinstall the pack with NMM and check the plugin, still cant solve the problem. Any ideas what cause it ? The AAF just stop at processing actorStat. 

Spoiler

Hide contents

2134480630_(18).png.bb1211ec9e16bbb67717b64515dc2cf4.png

i had that issue, i solved it doing a clean install of AAF, someone in this forum discord told me my aaf was outdated, i updated it but it didnt worked so i cleaned my game from mods and installed the new version and it solved the problem, also update all aaf related mods

Could this pack be updated so the animations will also work with the originally cut content Quantum Deathclaw, added by the Nuka World DLC? I noticed only after adding it to the leveled Deathclaw list that it uses a different race than the vanilla Deathclaws. This seems to make the lewd animations added by this animation pack not trigger for the Quantum Deathclaw.

Now that I'm thinking about it, I suspect the same issue would also entail the Deathclaw based "Gatorclaw" as well as the Nukalurk and Nukalurk Queen.

48 minutes ago, Church the Cat said:

Could this pack be updated so the animations will also work with the originally cut content Quantum Deathclaw, added by the Nuka World DLC? I noticed only after adding it to the leveled Deathclaw list that it uses a different race than the vanilla Deathclaws. This seems to make the lewd animations added by this animation pack not trigger for the Quantum Deathclaw.

Now that I'm thinking about it, I suspect the same issue would also entail the Deathclaw based "Gatorclaw" as well as the Nukalurk and Nukalurk Queen.

It works fine with the Quantum Deathclaw.  The only reason it wouldn't is if you didn't enable support for Nuka World creatures when you installed AAF.

11 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

It works fine with the Quantum Deathclaw.  The only reason it wouldn't is if you didn't enable support for Nuka World creatures when you installed AAF.

Hmm, I already had the Nuka World patch installed. Might it be caused by Violate then? Since when I tested it, only the vanilla Deathclaw would stop combat after defeating my character, while the Quantum Deathclaw just killed her instead. It wouldn't even let me surrender to the Quantum Deathclaw.

3 hours ago, Church the Cat said:

Hmm, I already had the Nuka World patch installed. Might it be caused by Violate then? Since when I tested it, only the vanilla Deathclaw would stop combat after defeating my character, while the Quantum Deathclaw just killed her instead. It wouldn't even let me surrender to the Quantum Deathclaw.

Yeah that's what it is.  The DLC patch for Violate doesn't include the Quantum Deathclaw since that race is from Nuka World.  When I made the patch I only added the races from Far Harbor that have animations in the DLC Creature Pack.  That's why you couldn't surrender to it.  I'll update the patch in the next version of Violate.

2 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Yeah that's what it is.  The DLC patch for Violate doesn't include the Quantum Deathclaw since that race is from Nuka World.  When I made the patch I only added the races from Far Harbor that have animations in the DLC Creature Pack.  That's why you couldn't surrender to it.  I'll update the patch in the next version of Violate.

Awesome, thanks. ?