• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Daxjack said:

Hi. There seems to be an issue with this pack and the latest version of AAF. When this pack is installed, AAF is stuck at 30% in-game. Deactivating this mod fixes the issue.

Weird, have you tried to download this again? I don't have any issue, AAF loads perfectly.

On 5/26/2020 at 6:48 AM, Verasmile2 said:

Weird, have you tried to download this again? I don't have any issue, AAF loads perfectly.

I'm having the same problem, stuck at 30%. Using a bunch of other animations but this is the only one that breaks AAF. No problem when I remove this mod.

Hi there. Also having this issue with the recent version of the mod. Turning on AAF Debugging shows a warning for "Ghoulstage01" not being found.

[05/30/2020 - 11:30:08AM] *warning* [086] animation ID "Ghoulstage01" not found (Caller [STAGE_NODE : (NO_ID)]).

EDIT: Did some more digging. The problem might actually be with the One Patch to Bang them All. It looks like the patch is overwriting the CreaturePack01_positionData.xml  and CreaturePack01_animationData.xml with empty files.  Here's all that is left of one of the files after applying the patch:

<meta title="CreaturePack01_positionData.xml" version="1.0" dataSet="position"/>
<defaults/>

Maybe that mod author is the one that needs to be made aware? 

I'm very new to all of this, just started modding all of this into my game the other day, but comparing and contrasting what the One Patch To Bang Them All puts into my data files versus what this pack is expecting, then the error I'm getting in game starts to make since. It probably is looking for GhoulStage01, or literally ANY stage, and not finding it. What do you all think?

On 5/30/2020 at 5:58 AM, ren12345 said:

Hi there. Also having this issue with the recent version of the mod. Turning on AAF Debugging shows a warning for "Ghoulstage01" not being found.

[05/30/2020 - 11:30:08AM] *warning* [086] animation ID "Ghoulstage01" not found (Caller [STAGE_NODE : (NO_ID)]).

EDIT: Did some more digging. The problem might actually be with the One Patch to Bang them All. It looks like the patch is overwriting the CreaturePack01_positionData.xml  and CreaturePack01_animationData.xml with empty files.  Here's all that is left of one of the files after applying the patch:

<meta title="CreaturePack01_positionData.xml" version="1.0" dataSet="position"/>
<defaults/>

Maybe that mod author is the one that needs to be made aware? 

I'm very new to all of this, just started modding all of this into my game the other day, but comparing and contrasting what the One Patch To Bang Them All puts into my data files versus what this pack is expecting, then the error I'm getting in game starts to make since. It probably is looking for GhoulStage01, or literally ANY stage, and not finding it. What do you all think?

install the mod without the one patch and the errors will be fixed

1 hour ago, Fiona159 said:

Where exactly does the author say that this patch is needed? This mod doesn't need it.

In the AAF guide, it states that this patch "One Patch To Bang Them All" needs to be loaded at the end of the load order, and reinstalled everytime a new animation pack is added...

But I managed to fix my problems by following this guide : 

So now, animation packs like "Mutated lust" and "Creature pack" are loaded, AFTER the "one patch to rule them all"

13 hours ago, Kralkatorik said:

How can we do that, when the author specifically says we need that patch...

The one patch was never updated to the current version of this mod, so it is no longer compatible, and the mod functions fine without it, I have been using this mod sans patch with no issues since 3.0 was released

Yea - One patch has never really worked with the creature packs. Not sure if that's something on my end or not. Pretty much will have to do your own tags, or at least be able to kludge things together. 

Also, I just started playing again and I got the 30% hang until I updated the usual things (FO4, F4SE, MCM, Looks Menu, AAF Framework) but it worked again after bringing all the major pieces up to date. For whatever that's worth.

8 hours ago, Gray User said:

Yea - One patch has never really worked with the creature packs. Not sure if that's something on my end or not. Pretty much will have to do your own tags, or at least be able to kludge things together. 

Also, I just started playing again and I got the 30% hang until I updated the usual things (FO4, F4SE, MCM, Looks Menu, AAF Framework) but it worked again after bringing all the major pieces up to date. For whatever that's worth.

Install One Patch to Bang after animations were installed first BUT load it according to my guide. Works like a charm. Proven time and time again in AAF Discord.

Guide is based after my own setup and i'm running every single animation pack with the exception of Crazy's and Farelle's (which i did have installed previously) and everything works as it should.

Yep. Seems like until the one patch is updated to work with creatures (if it ever is), it looks like you dont need it. I have it installed still, because there are a few other animation packs that benefit from having it, but it doesn't look like this creature pack needs it. I can simply install the creature one after I've installed the pack, and it works well enough.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/25/2018 at 10:15 PM, KitKatKseniya said:

Console command "tcai" to turn off combat AI so you can get close to them without them attacking.

Hit home and just chose both actors like you would any other AAF animation.

Alternatively use in conjunction with the two mods that have been posted already in this thread.

You must use a new clean save as well. Custom races might cause issues too sadly.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/28/2020 at 5:30 AM, xyzxyz said:

Why is the bloatfly animation mid air? The female floats in the air but it looks like she should lie on the ground.

That's not great, but it does happen sometimes. There was a problem with translating (moving) for the bugs when animating that I kind of fixed by writing offsets into the AAF files. If that happens consistently, maybe check your aaf files against the original ones in the pack to make sure something didn't overwrite them? 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, @Gray User,

Not sure if this has been reported before, but with your mod, all the Yao Guai creatures in-game become bugged, stuck in their sex animations even during combat. This is caused by 4 records of "tests" in the ESP. Removing them using FO4Edit solved the issue for me.

I'm attaching that edited ESP here. 

By the way, do you have any plans to update/polish/enhance the mod this year? Your work has got real potential. Like those Radscorpion and Bloodbug animations~~

Take care.

AAF_CreaturePack01.esp

13 hours ago, Vel W said:

Hello, @Gray User,

Not sure if this has been reported before, but with your mod, all the Yao Guai creatures in-game become bugged, stuck in their sex animations even during combat. This is caused by 4 records of "tests" in the ESP. Removing them using FO4Edit solved the issue for me.

I'm attaching that edited ESP here. 

By the way, do you have any plans to update/polish/enhance the mod this year? Your work has got real potential. Like those Radscorpion and Bloodbug animations~~

Take care.

AAF_CreaturePack01.esp 64.73 kB · 3 downloads

Good to know. I haven't seen that on my end, but I'll keep an eye out for it. Do you remember which test records it was? There are definitely some test animations, which shouldn't cause a problem, but I was also trying out some changes in the behavior tree at one point, and if I forget to remove those there can be problems. (I'll upload a fix in the next couple of weeks - got to test any changes before upload, too many times breaking the whole mod.

4 hours ago, Gray User said:

Do you remember which test records it was? There are definitely some test animations, which shouldn't cause a problem, but I was also trying out some changes in the behavior tree at one point, and if I forget to remove those there can be problems.

Thank you for the fast response.

image.png.a29821b896d054453c33d3b86dbbcfc5.png

These are the ones. These test01~test04 are found under Idle Animation section in FO4Edit.

They seem to be incorrectly labeled as the base idle sets, so Yao Guai ingame get stuck in place playing these animations, biting at the air instead of walking around. Each record reads like this:

image.png.d7a898ab595fb81d937413cb7f321148.png

Again, simply removing these 4 solved the problem for me.

Assuming you're still interested in working on this mod~~~~may I suggest incorporating Fusion Girl? Others like SavageCabbage's work HERE have adopted it, and have seen greatly expanded functionalities like these. Aside from animated privates (vag!n@s), belly muscles and breasts can also be animated. These could be cool when enhancing (for example) the Radscorpion animations where the scorpion tail's penetration into the female human could be illustrated. I'll stop typing here so this does not become a nagging wall of texts. It might be easier to run the mod with FG on to see for yourself.

Take care.