On 7/24/2020 at 2:29 PM, Vel W said:

Thank you for the fast response.

image.png.a29821b896d054453c33d3b86dbbcfc5.png

These are the ones. These test01~test04 are found under Idle Animation section in FO4Edit.

They seem to be incorrectly labeled as the base idle sets, so Yao Guai ingame get stuck in place playing these animations, biting at the air instead of walking around. Each record reads like this:

image.png.d7a898ab595fb81d937413cb7f321148.png

Again, simply removing these 4 solved the problem for me.

Assuming you're still interested in working on this mod~~~~may I suggest incorporating Fusion Girl? Others like SavageCabbage's work HERE have adopted it, and have seen greatly expanded functionalities like these. Aside from animated privates (vag!n@s), belly muscles and breasts can also be animated. These could be cool when enhancing (for example) the Radscorpion animations where the scorpion tail's penetration into the female human could be illustrated. I'll stop typing here so this does not become a nagging wall of texts. It might be easier to run the mod with FG on to see for yourself.

Take care.

Yea, I should fix that here. 

As for FG...it's complicated. I love the idea, but (1) it would be a long work to go back and revise all the anims to take advantage of FG, and (2) my older computers lags really hard when working on the FG rig in 3ds. So, maybe some day, but probably not soon.

9 minutes ago, Gray User said:

Yea, I should fix that here. 

As for FG...it's complicated. I love the idea, but (1) it would be a long work to go back and revise all the anims to take advantage of FG, and (2) my older computers lags really hard when working on the FG rig in 3ds. So, maybe some day, but probably not soon.

Fixed. I can no longer test these (I'm running a slightly different version than the release). I've left 3 up just in case the changes cause breaking. 

4 hours ago, eightballyuri said:

what are you missing out on if you dont use FG? will there be animations that wont show or play?

FG has more bones than CBBE, so animations can open the vagina, do belly inflation, etc.  Animations that use those features will still work if you use CBBE or another body, but you won't see those added details.

3 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

FG has more bones than CBBE, so animations can open the vagina, do belly inflation, etc.  Animations that use those features will still work if you use CBBE or another body, but you won't see those added details.

oh ok cool thanks. well then i think i will start playing with FG then. see what it has to offer

14 hours ago, vaultbait said:

According to this it would need a new skeleton if you wanted to animate the appendages:

Damn, I didn't even noticed it. Well, I'm completely denied into it, so I guess hey'll stay there. Good looking in the game, but "useless" for else.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/13/2020 at 10:51 AM, Killjoycmm1 said:

I can't get molerats or the Forgotten Harbour creatures to work

On 9/28/2020 at 5:57 PM, MinstrelTheBatpone said:

i'm only seeing one option for most creatures and it loops the first stage of it as well, any help?

I'm not sure, but the mod is known to have issues working 1 the especially ones seem to be molerats.

Best I can suggest is testing it first with as few affecting mods as possible, waiting a while in game, and otherwise not sure apparently just how Fallout 4 is made it not easy for many creature animations to work right.

can try go into to CreaturePack01_positiondata.xml file (in /AAF) and switch the 'ishidden=true' flags to 'false' ? see if it helps idk the only thing else I saw I might try later though that post/person said it did not even do what he wanted.

If others have better help would be appreciated, though I think it just again a luck thing it seems ? Unless you 100% require like Violate and have to avoid/overright something like AtomicLust. I have tried multiple times think 1 time I got bloodbugs working somehow (was a way early test even before posting this), but most just don't seem to work / have more stages passed staged :( of all to be stuck on lol.. outside humanoids and dogos (ghouls + all mutants).

Used to also have deathclaws working least in a very early test I think :/ man this rather diffy.

13 hours ago, w2bvaultmeat said:

I might be high, but I was almost certain there was a schlong on the bloatfly before. Am I confused or is the wang bugged? Perhaps I misplaced a patch?

It stuffs the end of its abdomen into you, presumably so it can lay its eggs up there?

Now with the bloodbugs, I have no explanation for why they shove their hind legs in...

On 10/7/2020 at 4:10 PM, vaultbait said:

It stuffs the end of its abdomen into you, presumably so it can lay its eggs up there?

Now with the bloodbugs, I have no explanation for why they shove their hind legs in...

(Gallic Shrug)

Longest pointiest thing I could animate? :)

Tried to do an allthewaythrough at one point, but the jointing is wrong...

4 hours ago, Gray User said:

(Gallic Shrug)

Yep, I mean I kinda figured it was a limitation of the rig, just saying I'm failing to come up with any lore-friendly reason to explain it away. ?

• 1 month later...
21 hours ago, FrostKillerWolf said:

Can someone please tell me where to download this? I can't find the file that needs to be downloaded.

If you skip back to the very first post on the first page of this support thread there's a big "View File" button within that post near the top. That takes you to the file page (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7632-aaf-creature-pack-release/) and near the top-right of that you'll see a "Download this file" button which pops up a selection modal with a couple of versions listed. Pick the newer one (the one with the higher version number), "Release_CreaturePack_v03.01.zip". Your browser should then prompt you to save the file. Once that's done, install it with your mod manager as usual.

• 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, FrostKillerWolf said:

I have the mods and plug-ins, what do I do when I'm in the game?

If you're using AAF Violate, it has menu options for being able to surrender to creatures. Or you could tame one (say, with the Wasteland Workshop DLC) and then start an animation with the wizard in AAF's on-screen control panel. Or you could use a creature-sex-oriented mod like Boston Breeder.

On 10/12/2020 at 12:48 AM, vaultbait said:

Yep, I mean I kinda figured it was a limitation of the rig, just saying I'm failing to come up with any lore-friendly reason to explain it away. ?

As far as we know, the rads might have mutated them with some oviposition "chambers" in theyr legs ? 

16 hours ago, FrostKillerWolf said:

I have the mods and plug-ins, what do I do when I'm in the game?

Are you sure you have enabled everything? The other mods works? And as @vaultbait said, have you enabled creatures in the MCM menu?

On 10/11/2020 at 8:34 PM, Gray User said:

(Gallic Shrug)

Your animations are just awesome, I'd loved to be able to do some but just at reading the first steps I get headache ?‍♀️ Anyway, are you planning to add more creatures? Like radroaches or radstags?

• 1 month later...
On 1/30/2021 at 1:40 AM, SInner87 said:

Browsed through and didn't see this question or an answer for it, so sorry if it's already been answered.  But why hasn't anything ever been done for rad roaches? 

If I had to guess its because there are many different sizes of radroaches which AAF can't recognize making clipping and misalignment happen in every animation