7 hours ago, linxlynxin said:

I would pay money to get some better/more creature animations

Same. Yao Guai and molerats needs more animations, it always feel weird with FPE to get pregnant after being eaten out.

And the radstags, radroaches and a few more have no animation at all, I understand it's not easy but it's been years since the first mods came out.

10 hours ago, Verasmile2 said:

Same. Yao Guai and molerats needs more animations, it always feel weird with FPE to get pregnant after being eaten out.

And the radstags, radroaches and a few more have no animation at all, I understand it's not easy but it's been years since the first mods came out.

Agreed. I see skyrim animations getting animations almost monthly and we have not got anything in years

On 4/11/2023 at 11:56 AM, Verasmile2 said:

On 4/11/2023 at 10:34 PM, linxlynxin said:

Agreed. I see skyrim animations getting animations almost monthly and we have not got anything in years

I'm not an animator but I've seen this conversation a bunch over the years, pretty sure Grey User has spoken on the subject a few times.  Seems like bethesda changed the way creatures are handled compared to skyrim that makes them a pain to work with, behaviors etc.

You need specific versions of hard to get software to make animations, so alot of people cant make new animations even if they wanted to.

Interest, or lack of.  There were not many animators that made the jump to FO4 in the first place and pretty much all of them have moved on.  Seems like all people want to use FO4 for these days is taking fancy screenshots of big tittied girls wearing tactical gear lol.

New creature animations would be great but probably not going to happen(I'd love to be wrong lol)

6 hours ago, Evilhomer said:

I'm not an animator but I've seen this conversation a bunch over the years, pretty sure Grey User has spoken on the subject a few times.  Seems like bethesda changed the way creatures are handled compared to skyrim that makes them a pain to work with, behaviors etc.

You need specific versions of hard to get software to make animations, so alot of people cant make new animations even if they wanted to.

Interest, or lack of.  There were not many animators that made the jump to FO4 in the first place and pretty much all of them have moved on.  Seems like all people want to use FO4 for these days is taking fancy screenshots of big tittied girls wearing tactical gear lol.

New creature animations would be great but probably not going to happen(I'd love to be wrong lol)

Hopefully, the recent emergence of Blender Rig Framework will spur on a new wave of more complex animations as availability of tools should cease to be as much of a blocker.

Also, we did just get Animated Tentacles in the past few months, so there is still new stuff happening beyond simple human-on-human (or ghoul/mutie) fare.

18 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Hopefully, the recent emergence of Blender Rig Framework will spur on a new wave of more complex animations as availability of tools should cease to be as much of a blocker.

Also, we did just get Animated Tentacles in the past few months, so there is still new stuff happening beyond simple human-on-human (or ghoul/mutie) fare.

Oh cool, didnt know about that, although it seems like it just for humans atm but its a step in the right direction at least.

Yeah i tried that tentacle mod, nice idea, would probably go well with some alien content, if FO4 actually had any lol(vanilla at least)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
1 minute ago, Markes21 said:

is there a mod that makes the creatures that assault your character can like change your physical features as well say you had a female character certain creatures can make your breasts bigger and change arousel and such

Nothing that matches those exact parameters, I don't think. Provocative Perks has a Crossbreeder perk which gives you some bonuses from having sex with a preferred nonhuman species. Sex Attributes has perks for things like creature and giant fetishes, as well as perversions which will tempt you to surrender to them in combat if you haven't orgasmed with one of them in a while. Better Living Through Cumistry makes it possible for you to get addicted to semen from different sorts of creatures.

If you wanted to make a mod which progressively alters your body shape after sex with different sorts of creatures, that wouldn't be hard to do as a Rad Morphing Redux trigger (just need to listen for AAF events, check the races of the actors involved, and then signal RMR to increase or decrease the associated morphs for the trigger). Assuming you're interested in learning how to make your own mods, that would be a fairly simple introductory project. You can copy the script from one of the existing example trigger plugins for RMR and then alter it to listen for AAF events based on the API documentation in the AAF wiki.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, MadladNomad said:

I only just finally downloaded this mod but I get $No F4SE even though its installed I checked if its wrong somewhere but it seems (at least to a noob like me) to be in the right spot exactly where others have said it should be located. Anything im doing wrong here or?

When installing F4SE, make sure you are installing its scripts too (the readme file in F4SE mentions it, but it's easy to overlook if you don't read carefully). If you're using Vortex, you can simply install F4SE like any other mod, just switch it's properties to "Engine Injector" type before deploying if it isn't set to that already (recent Vortex versions may even auto-detect it).

The other thing to remember is that you have to launch the game with f4se_loader.exe instead of fallout4.exe, so make sure you're running the right executable.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

When installing F4SE, make sure you are installing its scripts too (the readme file in F4SE mentions it, but it's easy to overlook if you don't read carefully). If you're using Vortex, you can simply install F4SE like any other mod, just switch it's properties to "Engine Injector" type before deploying if it isn't set to that already (recent Vortex versions may even auto-detect it).

The other thing to remember is that you have to launch the game with f4se_loader.exe instead of fallout4.exe, so make sure you're running the right executable.

I had it working not a few hours ago finally after redownloading F4SE several times checking it was in the right spot and opening fallout 4 via vortex and then F4SE but now when I do that I wont get the option to press Home key and I also dont get the message pop up No F4SE. This has me so confused.

19 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Now most of my mods dont work and I have no idea where I went wrong I aint a modder so im pissed lol

• 2 months later...
On 4/13/2023 at 8:15 PM, vaultbait said:

The animated tentacles link is apparently a dead link, what happened to it?

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else having trouble with stages advancing? I know each stage is supposed to be 300 frames which is said to be about 10 seconds, but it seems like its the same animation forever. Unless the change is so subtle that its not noticeable, I think its just getting stuck on the first stage. Anyone have tips on how to fix that? In the AAF menu, it just says the animation is "'Creature name' Staged", which means page up and down wont do anything. 

5 hours ago, pdk2712 said:

Anyone else having trouble with stages advancing? I know each stage is supposed to be 300 frames which is said to be about 10 seconds, but it seems like its the same animation forever. Unless the change is so subtle that its not noticeable, I think its just getting stuck on the first stage. Anyone have tips on how to fix that? In the AAF menu, it just says the animation is "'Creature name' Staged", which means page up and down wont do anything. 

Which creature, and how long are you running the animation for?

The AAF xmls included have each animation looped a couple times (like, loops animation A for 3 times, then animation B for 3 times, or whatever). If everything is working, you can make your own custom sequence by editing the xmls (either CreaturePack01_animationGroupData.xml or CreaturePack02_animationGroupData.xml). 

But also, some of the creatures don't work great. Deathclaws and dogs are the most unreliable, but other creatures will sometimes fail to animate or get stuck in one loop and not change animation (you can tell this is happening when the human is no longer synched with the animal). 

Worst case, you can go into CreaturePack01_positionData.xml (or the CreaturePack02 one) and set isHidden="True" to isHidden="False"

That will make all the individual animations show in AAF. I just hid them because people complained. 

Edited by Gray User
On 11/7/2023 at 1:28 AM, Gray User said:

Which creature, and how long are you running the animation for?

The AAF xmls included have each animation looped a couple times (like, loops animation A for 3 times, then animation B for 3 times, or whatever). If everything is working, you can make your own custom sequence by editing the xmls (either CreaturePack01_animationGroupData.xml or CreaturePack02_animationGroupData.xml). 

But also, some of the creatures don't work great. Deathclaws and dogs are the most unreliable, but other creatures will sometimes fail to animate or get stuck in one loop and not change animation (you can tell this is happening when the human is no longer synched with the animal). 

Worst case, you can go into CreaturePack01_positionData.xml (or the CreaturePack02 one) and set isHidden="True" to isHidden="False"

That will make all the individual animations show in AAF. I just hid them because people complained. 

Well in the past it seemed to happen with the deathclaw, but most recently it was the bloodbug. 

I see. Well it seemed everything was synced up so maybe I was just not giving it enough time to change, even though it seemed like it was the same thing for a long time. So the isHidden is what determines if AAF shows the list of animations or just says staged for the playing animation? I might have to give that a try just to do a comparison of if it was working correctly or not. 

Clearly I am no AAF expert, but I am trying to learn how it works as I go with my limited coding and modding knowledge lol.  I definitely appreciate your answer though! I'll let you know how it works. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/17/2023 at 9:45 AM, AhegaoAndy said:

does anyone know if this mod, or any other, allows for female creature animations. Y'all know I'm a fan of female deathclaws.

There is a clone gun mod that you can use (when upgrades) to clone even dead creatures.  They think their a settler.  Then grab another mod with the ones you like and you can fill an entire town with scaily ladies :D

I havent got to test it much yet - its on my vague to do list.