So I'm using Violate with this as most do. The other animations seem to work fine. But I have this odd glitch with the bloatfly stage seeming to loop it goes on for like 4...ish minutes and then they return back to normal and able to attack etc. They appear to be trapped in ...phantom sex esctasy for awhile while violate lets you flee on it's cooldown period. I've tried adjusting the animation length on Violate's end so that it just runs out all the time but this isn't viable. I've also tried editing the stages out of both the default XML and UAP's XMLs so that it only reads stage 1 (also removed all the other animation mesh files) with no luck. Here's a picture of what I mean.

B-fly esctasy.png

Edited by ithinkimst0ned
15 hours ago, ithinkimst0ned said:

So I'm using Violate with this as most do. The other animations seem to work fine. But I have this odd glitch with the bloatfly stage seeming to loop it goes on for like 4...ish minutes and then they return back to normal and able to attack etc. They appear to be trapped in ...phantom sex esctasy for awhile while violate lets you flee on it's cooldown period. I've tried adjusting the animation length on Violate's end so that it just runs out all the time but this isn't viable. I've also tried editing the stages out of both the default XML and UAP's XMLs so that it only reads stage 1 (also removed all the other animation mesh files) with no luck. Here's a picture of what I mean.

B-fly esctasy.png

True. This is a known problem with the way a lot of creature animation types work, and my garbage attempts to kludge this thing together for a bunch of race types that hadn't been animated much by the community. 

You can try to fix this for your install by messing with the animation type in the ck - for reasons I don't know, there is some user to user variation in how these actually work in game with AAF. Each animation in the ck has a particular 'type' associated with it. For most easily annimated races, the one you want is 'dyn_activation' but some races don't have that type or that type works differently. In particular, for some (I think bugs were one) I picked a dyn_loop or something like that because otherwise they would only play the animation cycle once and then just idled. You could try messing around with this and see if there is one that works better for your install. 

Just the fact that even for a handful of a seconds I got to witness a lady getting raped by a giant radioactive housefly has completed my Fallout experience. If I ever get versed enough to fix this up I'll definitely be back but thank you for the tip and for the great pack. For reference though, Im assuming you mean open up the animation files from the mesh folder  in GECK, right?

• 1 month later...
On 12/3/2021 at 3:37 AM, shadow201 said:

Any chance for female creatures allow the player to perhaps tame creatures in a more primal way?

Defeat a radscorpian, radroach, deathclaw or hound and tame them?

Same here, finding female creatures animations is hard for this game, and there's none for them lol, kinda hope there's another Fallout version of Horny creatures of Skyrim but oh well.

Try not to be a beggar or anything

• 1 month later...

I'm having an issue where I only get 1 animation per creature. When I install it manually in the game's data folder there are no animations but when I install it through vortex I only get 1 animation called "creature name" staged and it's only a loop of simple teasing. I have aaf and vanilla kinky creature themes both properly installed.

3 hours ago, Talos_76 said:

I'm having an issue where I only get 1 animation per creature. When I install it manually in the game's data folder there are no animations but when I install it through vortex I only get 1 animation called "creature name" staged and it's only a loop of simple teasing. I have aaf and vanilla kinky creature themes both properly installed.

I think for some creatures there is only one animation

7 minutes ago, Phil-Kun said:

Help I Installed everything required for this to work but it still uses old meshes been sittin on this for few hours now and cannot figure it out

Can you be a little more specific? Which creature did you initiate an AAF scene with, and were they missing their genitalia or was there something else wrong?

Just now, vaultbait said:

Can you be a little more specific? Which creature did you initiate an AAF scene with, and were they missing their genitalia or was there something else wrong?

I Tried it with a few deathclaw the Glowing and normal(0001DB4C) And yes genitalia were missing. I did it on the clean save with mostly just animations and stuff

In attachment there's load order

Sorry I'm still new to all this

loadorder.txt

29 minutes ago, Phil-Kun said:

Doesn't creature pack provides it?

Yes, but for some reason you're missing the Deathclaw_nude.esp plugin in your list. Did you actually activate the plugins? If you're using Vortex for example, it will provide you with an easy to miss notification that the mod contains multiple plugins, prompting you to let it know whether it should activate them all.

6 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Yes, but for some reason you're missing the Deathclaw_nude.esp plugin in your list. Did you actually activate the plugins? If you're using Vortex for example, it will provide you with an easy to miss notification that the mod contains multiple plugins, prompting you to let it know whether it should activate them all.

I Have all plugins activated and there's no Deathclaw_nude.esp or anything like that even after reinstalling

the mod

3 minutes ago, Phil-Kun said:

I Have all plugins activated and there's no Deathclaw_nude.esp or anything like that even after reinstalling

the mod

Sorry, yes right after I posted I realized I was referring to Creature Resources not Creature Pack. The former has the aforementioned Deathclaw_nude.esp as well as some penis meshes for various creatures (alternatively, so does UAP if you prefer it).

• 1 month later...

yo can anyone please make a patch (the XML file) for Mutant Menagerie and Mutant Menagerie (Far Harbor ADD-on)'s creatures?? Or at least give me a quick tutorial

I know the creatures for the mod won't have genitals, it's not my objective. I'm doing some story-driven Screenshots and would like to add these creatures to the screnshots. They would participate in the AAF scenes, that's all

Example: the Wendigos added by the Mutant Menagerie series has a human-like body and if done right, AAF could recognize them as ghouls or mutants depending on their size, that would already fill my needs.

Thanks dudes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I had a perfectly working AAF setup but as soon as I install and activate this it no longer works, I get into game and can open the AAF menu but when I press enter to start new scene the loading icon appears then disappears and nothing happens. Upon deactivating this mod everything is working again, I have tried a few options including the manual install and nothing is working (using MO2) 

52 minutes ago, Bob1234678 said:

I had a perfectly working AAF setup but as soon as I install and activate this it no longer works, I get into game and can open the AAF menu but when I press enter to start new scene the loading icon appears then disappears and nothing happens. Upon deactivating this mod everything is working again, I have tried a few options including the manual install and nothing is working (using MO2) 

If you hit the Del key a few times in the AAF on-screen menu until you get to the Admin view and then hit the Enter key, you should see AAF's log which will hopefully have an error pointing out what's wrong.

It's something specific to your setup though, I'm using the latest version of this and AAF together just fine. Probably you have some animation patch mod or something extending animation data from this pack which is made for a different version of it, resulting in AAF getting conflicting information on what it should do, or you picked some options at installation which weren't valid for the mods you have installed.

19 hours ago, vaultbait said:

If you hit the Del key a few times in the AAF on-screen menu until you get to the Admin view and then hit the Enter key, you should see AAF's log which will hopefully have an error pointing out what's wrong.

It's something specific to your setup though, I'm using the latest version of this and AAF together just fine. Probably you have some animation patch mod or something extending animation data from this pack which is made for a different version of it, resulting in AAF getting conflicting information on what it should do, or you picked some options at installation which weren't valid for the mods you have installed.

Not sure if this is helpful but this is what I get in the admin screen, due to the error whenever this mod is active I am also not able to navigate to the other panels only open or close the admin screen.

image.png

2 minutes ago, Bob1234678 said:

Not sure if this is helpful but this is what I get in the admin screen, due to the error whenever this mod is active I am also not able to navigate to the other panels only open or close the admin screen.

Looks like tons of errors related to 50 Shades of Fallout 4 (a BDSM themed animation pack by the same author). Do you have an outdated version of that installed maybe?

10 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Looks like tons of errors related to 50 Shades of Fallout 4 (a BDSM themed animation pack by the same author). Do you have an outdated version of that installed maybe?

I only just recently installed a lot of them (just thought for max stability it would be best to have everything) even with those errors relating to the 50 shades of Fallout mod AAF still works completely fine it's only when I have the creatures pack active that it seems to seize up.

1 minute ago, Bob1234678 said:

I only just recently installed a lot of them (just thought for max stability it would be best to have everything) even with those errors relating to the 50 shades of Fallout mod AAF still works completely fine it's only when I have the creatures pack active that it seems to seize up.

Just to add to that sorry, When I install the 50 shades mod through MO2 it tells me there is a problem with the data folder which would explain why this mod is having all these errors.

Edited by Bob1234678
6 minutes ago, Bob1234678 said:

Just to add to that sorry, When I install the 50 shades mod through MO2 it tells me there is a problem with the data folder which would explain why this mod is having all these errors.

Interesting. It's packed in a subdirectory of the zip, but I don't expect that would confuse MO2 (it's not a problem for Vortex, at least).

4 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Interesting. It's packed in a subdirectory of the zip, but I don't expect that would confuse MO2 (it's not a problem for Vortex, at least).

So as a surprise to nobody it turns out I'm just a dumbass, the solution to this problem was to install the 50 mod, then the patch, then I had to move some of the files back because of the way MO2 was storing them. Somehow without doing this AAF would seize as soon as the creatures mod was activated but would still run completely fine with the 50 mod even tho it was the one with the issue. I don't quite understand how this happened but thank you for pointing me in the right direction otherwise I never would have even questioned the 50 mod (after the patch it shows up properly again on MO2).