43 minutes ago, Bob1234678 said:

So as a surprise to nobody it turns out I'm just a dumbass, the solution to this problem was to install the 50 mod, then the patch, then I had to move some of the files back because of the way MO2 was storing them. Somehow without doing this AAF would seize as soon as the creatures mod was activated but would still run completely fine with the 50 mod even tho it was the one with the issue. I don't quite understand how this happened but thank you for pointing me in the right direction otherwise I never would have even questioned the 50 mod (after the patch it shows up properly again on MO2). 

Out of curiosity, which patch? Maybe the author(s) of it can make their instructions clearer in that case (full disclosure: I don't use any patches which alter either this pack nor 50 Shades).

On 9/13/2022 at 7:51 PM, vaultbait said:

Out of curiosity, which patch? Maybe the author(s) of it can make their instructions clearer in that case (full disclosure: I don't use any patches which alter either this pack nor 50 Shades).

When you download the 50 shades pack there is a patch listed with it called the fluid patch. 

6 hours ago, Bob1234678 said:

When you download the 50 shades pack there is a patch listed with it called the fluid patch. 

Oh! That patch. Yeah, I use that with it (I had forgotten it even exists separately), though it doesn't seem to have confused Vortex thankfully. I meant that I'm not using third-party patches for these (TOPtBtA, Patch for Animations, UAP, etc.).

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
16 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Got this pack also AAF Creature Resources, Creature pack, zazout, vademania, fourPlay, Animations by Leito, 50 shades, atomic lust, bp70

Hi Found out the robot animation Does work, Only on Robot made in the workshop, doesn't work on codsworth or the ones in Graygarden.

Thanks anyway 

Edited by heirflick
22 hours ago, heirflick said:

Got this pack also AAF Creature Resources, Creature pack, zazout, vademania, fourPlay, Animations by Leito, 50 shades, atomic lust, bp70

Hi Found out the robot animation Does work, Only on Robot made in the workshop, doesn't work on codsworth or the ones in Graygarden.

Thanks anyway 

The Mr. Handy's added by this mod (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/33787) also take advantage of the animations, especially when using Autonomy Enhanced.

On 12/27/2022 at 4:13 PM, heirflick said:

the robot animation Does work, Only on Robot made in the workshop, doesn't work on codsworth or the ones in Graygarden.

What makes you say that/how did you test it? One of the screenshots SC included in the 1.2 release post was of Codsworth violating Nora up against Shaun's broken crib in the ruins of her old Sanctuary home:

Spoiler

20200425132239_1.jpg

6 hours ago, vaultbait said:

What makes you say that/how did you test it? One of the screenshots SC included in the 1.2 release post was of Codsworth violating Nora up against Shaun's broken crib in the ruins of her old Sanctuary home:

Reveal hidden contents

20200425132239_1.jpg

Hi tried Starting with Hotkey Autonomy Enhanced, also scanned in aaf only nora was shown. is the download page 

As I cant see the picture you shown. Regards

14 hours ago, heirflick said:

Hi tried Starting with Hotkey Autonomy Enhanced, also scanned in aaf only nora was shown. is the download page

I started a new game and, after exiting the Vault, headed straight for Sanctuary. There I was able to initiate a scene involving Codsworth from the AAF scene interface just fine...

Spoiler

image.png.0b9ba3003cc1eb5f28aad8334ae7f820.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/17/2023 at 9:45 AM, AhegaoAndy said:

does anyone know if this mod, or any other, allows for female creature animations. Y'all know I'm a fan of female deathclaws.

This one doesn't have much like that. IDK of any that do, but I haven't looked in a long while. 

On 2/13/2023 at 2:47 PM, georgechalkias said:

@Gray User Amazing animations as well. I was wondering if there are plans for more animations perhaps from mod-made creatures like these?

Not really. Making FO4 animations takes a bunch of tools that aren't easy to find and I do not have now. 

But, animations are based on the actor skeleton. Maybe, if those creature are just new meshes over a vanilla skelton, you could add animations for them by writing new AAF xml files. You would got to work out the details though. I do not have that mod.

On 11/1/2022 at 5:10 PM, Jkmann said:

does anyone know how to adjust the actor offsets? ive tested with every creature and none of them line up with my player character I.E. the deathclaws schlong is like a foot behind my sin-hole

Sorry for delay, I didn't see this when you posted. 

Yes, you can add or change any offsets by going into the AAF xml files. You want to edit the _animationData.xml that comes with the pack. By example, in CreaturePack01_animationData.xml there is a line:

animation id="Stingwingstage01" frames="300" offset="0,0,0,0:0,50,50,0"

the first four numbers are for the male actor (x, y, z, angle) and the second four are for the female actor (x, y, z, angle). In this one, the female actor is offset 50 y, and 50 z. You could use this to align for deathclaw animations. You just need to know which xml files the animation comes from (mine or someone elses) and then play with the offset until you like it. 

How To details are at https://bitbucket.org/dagobaking/aaf-framework/wiki/XML/animation.md#!animation

On 1/17/2023 at 11:45 AM, AhegaoAndy said:

does anyone know if this mod, or any other, allows for female creature animations. Y'all know I'm a fan of female deathclaws.

I've been waiting for that for YEARS. can't believe it hasn't been done yet. I haven't played FO4 since '19 and I was disappointed there wasn't any back then even.
and yet skyrim has hundreds. no hot deathclaws there either :(

10 hours ago, TheLittleDeadGuy said:

Found this and the DLC pack conflict with South of the Sea - Atoms Storm.

Causing CTDs on new game and i would think on load save as well.

I'd guess cause it adds in new creature enemies.

Interesting, I use them both together with no problem. How did you identify the conflict, and determine it was the cause of your crashes? Do you have a Buffout 4 crash log analyzed with Crash Log Auto-Scanner you can share?

Someone made a similar report about one of my mods a few days ago, and then on further investigation discovered the actual problem was that they had Plugin Preloader installed incorrectly, so Buffout 4 wasn't loading early enough to protect them from some start game crashes which the addition of my mod and its prerequisites began to expose in the underlying game engine.

Keep in mind that just because adding or removing a mod causes a problem to emerge or go away, that doesn't necessarily implicate the mod in the problem: correlation does not imply causation. Fallout 4 modding is subject to some serious butterfly effects, where a seemingly unrelated change in the mods you're running can expose latent bugs and conflicts elsewhere in the overall system.

• 2 weeks later...

When i install the two file, i can't anymore get the menu to select the actor. Everything is installed correctly, F4SE, AAF, AAF themes, Looksmenu are all installed correctly and recent version (AAF is the only one who is not the recent version, i have the 161v because the 166v bug my game and CTD my game 1/2). When i delete the two creature pack, everything turn back to normal

5 hours ago, RyLostKy said:

When i install the two file, i can't anymore get the menu to select the actor. Everything is installed correctly, F4SE, AAF, AAF themes, Looksmenu are all installed correctly and recent version (AAF is the only one who is not the recent version, i have the 161v because the 166v bug my game and CTD my game 1/2). When i delete the two creature pack, everything turn back to normal

Start by figuring out why using latest AAF breaks for you. The Fucking Manual should help, if for no other reason than it directs you to the AAF Discord where people can assist with troubleshooting and getting to the bottom of whatever's wrong. AAF 166 shouldn't cause your game to crash, so there's some deeper problem (for example, you may not have Buffout 4 installed and working correctly). Solve that first, then see if you still have issues with the Creature Pack animations.

14 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Start by figuring out why using latest AAF breaks for you. The Fucking Manual should help, if for no other reason than it directs you to the AAF Discord where people can assist with troubleshooting and getting to the bottom of whatever's wrong. AAF 166 shouldn't cause your game to crash, so there's some deeper problem (for example, you may not have Buffout 4 installed and working correctly). Solve that first, then see if you still have issues with the Creature Pack animations.

I have unistall and reinstall all my mods one by one and found that all that was caused by one single little mod that change the pib-boy background. Now everything is working fine even the creature Pack animations. But thanks for the advice i will do that if a problem occur again in the futur.