There is only one only a bit NSFW mod from LL, but it's posted and getting updated by OG creator: "Get rid of that underwear! (G.R.O.T.U)". But yea there are many body sprite replacers there too in Workshop.

I still was thinking some random dude reposting SxB on workshop was terrible and wacky. And saying only good thing they done, are crediting creators of mods they stolen, welll. Ouh it's mostly bad explained inside joke, inside my head, that they was only a bit better than FU team, because he remembered to credit cretors of mod they stolen x). Sorry that my bad joke and England (I know English, but I like to use that joke too), confused you x).

Edited by x0101x
14 minutes ago, x0101x said:

There is only one only a bit NSFW mod from LL, but it's posted and getting updated by OG creator: "Get rid of that underwear! (G.R.O.T.U)". But yea there are many body sprite replacers there too in Workshop.

I still was thinking some random dude reposting SxB on workshop was terrible and wacky. And saying only good thing they done, are crediting0 creators of mods they stolen. Ouh it's mostly bad explained inside joke, inside my head, that they was only a bit better than FU team, because he remembered to credit cretors of mod they stolen x). Sorry that my bad joke and England (I know English, but I like to use that joke too), confused you x).

Yeah, there are some mods on the workshop that are allowed, but only because in technicality, they still at least comply with Steam Workshop rules in regards to NSFW content. And that one is one of them. But... Sexbound itself even states on this website that it will never be put on the Steam Workshop. (Plus I'm pretty sure why Loc hasn't done it either is probably down to the fact that Sexbound's name attributes to it, let alone the fact that the mod is so lewd that Steam would probably go proper apeshit over seeing it.)

Anyways... I'll keep my eye out on the workshop to see if that same dude resurfaces with other mods stolen from Loverslab or Nexus that have explicitly said that they'll never be put on the workshop for one reason or another. I can only assume that dude may have possibly put the files on the Workshop if he had some friends that were idiots and didn't understand how to install mods manually. (Which can go wrong for those that don't understand how to do such, but... either way....  cannot be for certain if that was why, or if it was because the dude wanted to try and make the mods even more public than they should be.)

As a side note to your english... yeah I can see why others got heavily confused by what you meant. I'm actually probably one of few, out of a probably not really large group, of people that can at least... understand partial gibberishness of english that comes as a result of either translator or as a result of english not being a primary language for the person being communicated with.

Edited by Timtee-CVHN

I seem to be having an issue with race compatibility with the "kitsune" race (https://community.playstarbound.com/resources/kitsune-race.5350/update?update=26834)

I both created my own compatibility mod using the step by step guide aswell as downloaded this already made one (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/9485-sexbound-kitsune-race/). However both times resulted in my character having issues as seen in the screenshots below (Mind that none of my other races are working either). I have attached the log below aswell. Very sorry to take up your time but I cannot seem to figure out a way to make even one custom race work. Going back to earlier versions is not possible as that simply crashes the game. I hope someone more knowledgeable can make sense of it.

Mind you that Vanilla races work completely fine, only custom ones are affected.

Screenshot_10.png

Screenshot_11.png

starbound.log

Edited by hahafuckno
1 hour ago, hahafuckno said:

I seem to be having an issue with race compatibility with the "kitsune" race (https://community.playstarbound.com/resources/kitsune-race.5350/update?update=26834)

I both created my own compatibility mod using the step by step guide aswell as downloaded this already made one (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/9485-sexbound-kitsune-race/). However both times resulted in my character having issues as seen in the screenshots below (Mind that none of my other races are working either). I have attached the log below aswell. Very sorry to take up your time but I cannot seem to figure out a way to make even one custom race work. Going back to earlier versions is not possible as that simply crashes the game. I hope someone more knowledgeable can make sense of it.

Mind you that Vanilla races work completely fine, only custom ones are affected.

starbound.log 128.05 kB · 1 download

Dumb question, but do all your characters have armor on/ the protectorate items in particular? I already know the direct issue but there maybe more as i see things like two defeats installed at once, some loose mod file, and a version of Lustbound.

The issue itself is that Armor Adapt is currently incompatible with Sexbound. It's files get called in such a manner that cause a internal error in Starbound's scripting language, as shown here:

[18:43:44.340] [Error] Exception while invoking lua message handler for message 'Sexbound:Actor:Setup'.
(LuaException) Error code 2, [string "/scripts/sexbound/util.lua"]:54: 
(AssetException) Path '/items/armors/decorative/hats/protectorateflower//items/armors/armorAdapt/standard/protectorateflowerhead/Default/headm.png' contains consecutive //, not allowed

That said, the issue is already known and Zancuno has informed the relevant parties.

Other than that, you just have a couple other mods that may cause you issues in the future, but alas. Sexbound currently breaks most of the functional aspects of Lustbound, in the latest version, by forcing it to load before the API, thus erasing any changes to the API's scripts. Things like the cuntboy gender, milking machines, and more are unlikely to work.

So, my recommendations are to 1) either remove Armor Adapt, or look to see if Zancuno has distributed a fix for it, and 2) not to rely on Lustbound features working, and well, 3), good luck with Defeat.

Okay, I mustve just fucked up during install then.

1) Removed Armor Adapt, forgot to check whether that was incompatible, had to download it for a different race mod

2) I must've forgotten aswell to check whether Lustbound is compatible, didnt see it on SxB mod page

3) Accidentally installed two different SxB defeats (Both SxB Defeat and Defeat Custom). Removed the custom one

All in all everything works perfectly now, tho unfortunately it did break my old save, sadge. Regarding all the loose mod errors im still trying to figure out most of them, it used to be far worse though lol.

Anyway, thank you very much for the fast response! Sorry again for bothering you with troubleshooting a random!

Edited by hahafuckno
1 hour ago, hahafuckno said:

1) Removed Armor Adapt, forgot to check whether that was incompatible, had to download it for a different race mod

2) I must've forgotten aswell to check whether Lustbound is compatible, didnt see it on SxB mod page

3) Accidentally installed two different SxB defeats (Both SxB Defeat and Defeat Custom). Removed the custom one

All in all everything works perfectly now, tho unfortunately it did break my old save, sadge. Regarding all the loose mod errors im still trying to figure out most of them, it used to be far worse though lol.

Anyway, thank you very much for the fast response! Sorry again for bothering you with troubleshooting a random!

Ah, there was just a config patch file sitting in the mods folder is all. Also my bad for having you remove Lustbound and Armor Adapt! Neither is supposed to be incompatible, but some things went by untested, on both ends it seems. Lustbound still works if you have the updated version, but the API itself will mess it up, and Armor Adapt is sadly on the same boat, it's a issue in the API itself, with the other mod, for now.

I wasn't sure if Defeat custom was working and might've caused problems, but seeing as you removed it, then you should be fine. It's still not perfectly stable but should hopefully no longer make NPCs and monsters randomly invincible.

And i've done a fast response for once, hooray! No problem about the troubleshooting. I lurk around here and do that, for reasons i've yet to figure out myself.

4 hours ago, rallyelgen said:

Just a question... sexbound used to have a link to a database (site) with earlier sexbound versions.. where did that go?

Gone... reduced to atoms and kelvins.

3 hours ago, Timtee-CVHN said:

For some reason Locuturus decided to undo that. Not entirely sure why as it's not been stated either sadly.

I'm not entirely sure if it was in their control, honestly. There never is a comment explaining their motives, or a reason behind some of them, but at any rate, i believe the MEGA host that was hosting Sexbound's latest version was ALSO hosting all the previous versions. When that was taken out, the repository of older versions also poofed.

Whatever the reason, the older versions are now gone, and should anyone want an older version they either have to ask around, or just modify the one available version to achieve what they want. Any reason in particular you wanted an older version, @rallyelgen?

1 hour ago, xXLegionXx007 said:

Sorry for my English.
But I just don't know where to go.
Built a house on the planet and settled an NPC. And now the location where the NPC lives is not loaded. And he throws me onto the ship

And another question, do not know what kind of discord server. Where can you ask such questions, and which will be answered?

All I found was the problem. I'm the fool who put the legacy mod.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2021 at 3:39 PM, hahafuckno said:

I delivered a fix to SxB to make it work with Armor Adapt but the next Update to the API won't be for some time. So I've gone ahead and made a temporary fix mod between the two. Having this mod installed will allow SxB and Armor Adapt to work together. It changes a single lua script that was causing the error in the API. This mod is temporary though and will most likely need removal once Sexbound API updates. For now though, this should fix the problems for everyone till the API updates.

In the future though SxB is planning further use of Armor Adapt systems. While this mod may not give it, SxB is planning a compatibility between SxB and Armor Adapt to allow Armor Adapt to swap the images of your clothing to have a pregnant belly while Pregnancy is active. Granted this is not implemented yet as the next Sexbound API update is not ready yet and I have to discuss with Locuturus on how we are going to handle the community side of things to get species supports to also follow this change so they can have a pregnancy outfit as well.

Edited by Zancuno
On 11/19/2021 at 7:46 AM, iamnotok said:

Hey, this was probably asked a bunch of times already, but I can't seem to find it, so I'll just ask again - How exactly do I enable the player voice?

Also, where do I download the POV artwork of Sexbound?

POV mod I'm not sure if it's functional with the latest version of sexbound in mind. As for player voices, that's enabled by default technically. If you mean by disabling tho instead of enabling, you just have to access the main config for the mod within it's folder if you downloaded the zipped variant that isn't a .pak file.

On 11/19/2021 at 10:46 AM, iamnotok said:

Hey, this was probably asked a bunch of times already, but I can't seem to find it, so I'll just ask again - How exactly do I enable the player voice?

Also, where do I download the POV artwork of Sexbound?

You go into the config file of the unpacked version and change, in the main Sexbound config file, the lines regarding the moan module.

It seems they're already on by default in the current download, unless it's been updated since, but if the module is on, that means your race just has no moans for that gender? Unless you mean, something else entirely. Like Dialogue. At any rate, clear up what you mean with "player voice" and we may offer a better response.

As for the PoV files, scroll up.

16 hours ago, red3dred said:

You go into the config file of the unpacked version and change, in the main Sexbound config file, the lines regarding the moan module.

It seems they're already on by default in the current download, unless it's been updated since, but if the module is on, that means your race just has no moans for that gender? Unless you mean, something else entirely. Like Dialogue. At any rate, clear up what you mean with "player voice" and we may offer a better response.

As for the PoV files, scroll up.

I meant the moans! But I made a new character with a different race and the moans work, so apparently Novakids don't have any moans yet, at least the male ones. Thanks for the help you two!

16 hours ago, DoomMaGeddon said:

So I bought an "anti-penis ring" for my character's clitoris, cuz I was curious about wth that was, and I equipped it, but now I can't find how to unequip it

There's a thing you get from the same shop that removes stuff. I forget it's exact name, but it should be like "remove bottomwear" or something like that.

Good day all! I'm currently having issues with sexbound. My character just disappears whenever she tries to have sex with another humanoid npc. I tried disabling the futanari plugin from the main sexbound config file since someone had a similar issue and they managed to resolve it by disabling futa (page 119 of this thread, Xec0) , but it still didn't work for me and im currently at a loss here. 

The funny thing is, I have the Sexbound Globaura mod installed and it works perfectly fine. Thanks in advance!

Screenshot (93).png

starbound.log

8 hours ago, WaterDroplet said:

Good day all! I'm currently having issues with sexbound. My character just disappears whenever she tries to have sex with another humanoid npc. I tried disabling the futanari plugin from the main sexbound config file since someone had a similar issue and they managed to resolve it by disabling futa (page 119 of this thread, Xec0) , but it still didn't work for me and im currently at a loss here. 

The funny thing is, I have the Sexbound Globaura mod installed and it works perfectly fine. Thanks in advance!

Hmm, seems to be because you're using Sexbound and Armor-Adapt. There's a mod to add compatibility/bridge the two so they don't squabble over slashes (The error), which you probably need to run it. Globaura works because it doesn't wear armor =V

[11:04:06.230] [Error] [string "/scripts/sexbound/util.lua"]:54: 
(AssetException) Path '/items/armors/decorative/costumes/buccaneer//items/armors/armorAdapt/standard/buccaneerhead/Default/headm.png'
contains consecutive //, not allowed

On 11/25/2021 at 10:39 PM, WaterDroplet said:

Screenshot (93).png

starbound.log 512.17 kB · 3 downloads

On 11/26/2021 at 7:02 AM, red3dred said:

Hmm, seems to be because you're using Sexbound and Armor-Adapt. There's a mod to add compatibility/bridge the two so they don't squabble over slashes (The error), which you probably need to run it. Globaura works because it doesn't wear armor =V

[11:04:06.230] [Error] [string "/scripts/sexbound/util.lua"]:54: 
(AssetException) Path '/items/armors/decorative/costumes/buccaneer//items/armors/armorAdapt/standard/buccaneerhead/Default/headm.png'
contains consecutive //, not allowed

SxB has now updated to fix the incompatibility between Sexbound API and Armor Adapt. The bridge mod is no longer needed, please download the latest version of Sexbound API