25 minutes ago, Anunya said:

@Leoosp - I don't have any objection to doing so, but I don't know where to find it.

It would need to be saved during game, to be found in the "Data\SKSE\FWB" folder (directory) though please note the file name would be appropriate to the slot used for saving.

Edited by Leoosp
  • 2 weeks later...

A question - is is supposed to work with SL Aroused Redux v28b Baka version?

Namely, keywords from it. It doesnt look like SLA_KillerHeels and some others are recognized. Is that a consequence of me screwing something up, or is it not supposed to work?

I use an unofficial SE conversion, disparity detected SLAX keywords just fine back in LE. So do i need an SSE SLAX, or just to fix my s**t with BaboFactory's SLA install?

Edit: Switching to SLAX SE solved the issue, so that settles that. BTW switching on the fly went smoothly within the same savegame.

Edited by nilead
15 hours ago, nilead said:

A question - is is supposed to work with SL Aroused Redux v28b Baka version?

I honestly can't speak to what Baka has done.

When I came to review the changes he made to keywords, some of them conflicted with SLAX, which was both unnecessary (as it was trivially avoided) and perhaps, unhelpful.

The way to diagnose this is to use xEdit to look at the keyword in Baka, and look at the keyword in SLD, and figure out why it differs.

IIRC Disparity gets keywords by ID, so Baka "typos" in naming shouldn't matter.

On 10/17/2021 at 4:16 AM, sneakysnake said:

I have been having a slight issue that has been racking my head for some time now.

I recently made the switch to SSE and have a pretty similar set-up to what I had in LE, including this mod. For the most part, it works on certain conditions like high arousal or after being raped.

The main issue I am having however, is the morphs. I have tried multiple settings and configurations and I just cannot get SLD to calculate the morph values.

I will attach a few screenshots to show the issue I am having.

Reveal hidden contents

654297409_SkyrimSpecialEdition17_10_202101_53_42.thumb.png.d05a7a1f53d20f0919d656bed1615f58.png

First off, I am showing that I am using SLIF for the nodes and morphs. The mods I am using that alter nodes/morphs are as follows: Fill Her Up Baka Edition, Fertility Mode v3 Fixes and Tweaks, Milk Mod Economy SE (with Milk Mod Morph Editor so I can set what morphs are used for scaling of the breasts/bellly), Estrus Chaurus+/Spider+.

Every one of these mods except for EC/ES use the Morph Modus in SLIF, whereas EC/ES use the Default modus (the nodes, and then I convert the nodes to morph scaling using SLIF). As it stands, these mods all play nice together due to SLIF. However, in SLD, it only ever seems to read the changes to the node value and never the morph values.

As you can see in the screenshot above, I do have "Use SLIF for node + morphs" enabled.

762500202_SkyrimSpecialEdition17_10_202101_53_55.thumb.png.a7c44d0a2b8e248bb3f2992390f9698b.png

Next screenshot is the Morphs page. I had copied everything I had configured from the LE version of this mod (which worked perfectly for me), but in SSE, it just does not want to calculate the synthetic morphs at all. I've messed with the Morph Mode, the Morph weights and offsets, and the Contribution, and nothing changes, the morphs still sit on 1.0 (except Breasts which always seem to sit on 0.0 instead). Scrolling down to the bottom, the mod does recognize the morph changes from both RaceMenu and SLIF, but just doesn't calculate them at all for some reason (as I mentioned, this worked fine in LE).

48421202_SkyrimSpecialEdition17_10_202101_54_22.thumb.png.b579a29e83f49631a2e1499ffe905601.png

The message "Morph Values not calculated yet" never changes and always stays there no matter what settings I change. I even tried stopping and restarting the mod, and even starting a new game with SLIF uninstalled, and I am still not getting the Calculated Morph Values.

I have tried messing around with what morphs are used, the weights of each one, and got no luck with the results.

I just get the feeling I either have missed an installation somewhere or perhaps this SE port is not working (for me, at least).

For reference, I am using the SLD SSE port that was posted earlier in this thread.

I suppose first thing I should ask is if anyone else is not getting the calculated morph values. Next step would be to post my load order to see if there is any conflict (MO2 and xEdit is showing up as clean, though).

I really love using this mod and adjusting the different effects for shapes, and I would like to get this issue fixed as soon as possible.

I suffer from the same issues as sneakysnakes and would really appreciate, if there is a solution!

12 hours ago, Kirsikkapuu said:

I suffer from the same issues as sneakysnakes and would really appreciate, if there is a solution!

It seems like there could be a bug in the SSE conversion.

I didn't make the SE version, and unfortunately, the only practical way to figure out what is wrong is to put some debug code in there, which I'm not set up to do.

However, I *think* and my memory is hazy as I haven't been thinking about this for six months, that I could build an LE script and it would still run OK on SE.

I could add debug to the morphing process that way, and you could get a log you could post to me that would (likely) indicate where the problem is.

It's possible, for example, that the conversion updated the name of SLIF or something, but not everywhere; or maybe the problem is a little more subtle.

If you have the patience to bear with and engage in this process, then I can look at making diagnostic builds of some of the scripts, so this can be investigated.

15 minutes ago, Meteox said:

I have a simple question: From what I've seen, all of the rape triggers that have happened to my characters thus far have only been oral. Is this how it is supposed to be or am I missing something?

Can confirm it is not supposed to be restricted to a specific tag.

Maybe DD animation filter or some other interference?

On 11/25/2021 at 10:12 PM, Meteox said:

I have a simple question: From what I've seen, all of the rape triggers that have happened to my characters thus far have only been oral. Is this how it is supposed to be or am I missing something?

The usual cause of this kind of problem is that you either didn't register the other animations properly, or ... you have so many registered animations that the system is overloaded.

Make sure you registered the animations you are hoping to see, and that you patched your SexLab to support sufficient animations.

SLD uses keywords that will usually be successful in selecting from even the default SexLab animations. If that isn't working, it's usually due to having tried to register more animations than your SexLab can actually register.

Edited by Lupine00
On 11/24/2021 at 6:14 AM, Lupine00 said:

I didn't make the SE version, and unfortunately, the only practical way to figure out what is wrong is to put some debug code in there, which I'm not set up to do.

However, I *think* and my memory is hazy as I haven't been thinking about this for six months, that I could build an LE script and it would still run OK on SE.

I could add debug to the morphing process that way, and you could get a log you could post to me that would (likely) indicate where the problem is.

It's possible, for example, that the conversion updated the name of SLIF or something, but not everywhere; or maybe the problem is a little more subtle.

If you have the patience to bear with and engage in this process, then I can look at making diagnostic builds of some of the scripts, so this can be investigated.

I could provide you with log information, if that would be helpful! However, I lack any more advanced knowledge of mods and modding in general, so my input is to remain on quite a basic level.

• 1 month later...
On 11/23/2021 at 9:14 PM, Lupine00 said:

I was looking at this for SSE.  I tried redoing the conversion to SSE myself but had the same issues with morphs.  I noticed that it is displaying the morphs properly in the morphs tab just doesn't seem to be calculating the values from them.  I started looking at your scripts but I'm not very experienced with them and there is a lot there.  It seems to me like the problem might be where the mod combines the morph values, if you point me in the right direction I could take a look at it.  I also think some of my morph names are different than what I'm seeing there so I'll try updating them if I can find the right spot.  If it would be easier for you you could just send me debug scripts and I could try running them!  LE scripts generally convert just fine to SE.

Thanks!

morphs.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2/10/2022 at 9:13 PM, bubba999 said:

Here is the working copy of SLD for SE with the DLL and Clit fix all zipped up. Hope it's ok to post here? Maybe add it to the downloads?

It's been working great in my game.

Sexlab Disparity 14.4 - SSE with DLL and Clit Fix.7z 510.43 kB · 73 downloads

I cannot get the morphs working even with this copy. Does it work for other people?

Is there something I could do to help with fixing the issue?

1 hour ago, Kirsikkapuu said:

I cannot get the morphs working even with this copy. Does it work for other people?

Is there something I could do to help with fixing the issue?

There's just so much that can go wrong with millions of different setups.... That said, I don't use it for morphs but only the buffs/debuffs I set up.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11/27/2021 at 12:42 AM, Lupine00 said:

The usual cause of this kind of problem is that you either didn't register the other animations properly, or ... you have so many registered animations that the system is overloaded.

Make sure you registered the animations you are hoping to see, and that you patched your SexLab to support sufficient animations.

SLD uses keywords that will usually be successful in selecting from even the default SexLab animations. If that isn't working, it's usually due to having tried to register more animations than your SexLab can actually register.

So I have this same problem, and it's not just blowjob.  It is 2 blowjobs it chooses over and over.  Even though I have many more registered and working.  A big choice of sex animations all registered and working great with every other mod.  It is only this one that will just pull those 2 blow job animations to use.  SL shows it can handle 2000 of each bracket and I am only using 500 out of 2000 on one and a little over 400 of 2000 on another.  Has there been any other findings with this to get it to play other animations?  Are there others out there using it that the rape this triggers actually does more then repeat blow jobs?  Any help on this would be great as I enjoy the way this triggers things and being stuck with only 2 bj poses every time kills it ahaha.