There is this new mod Bimbos Of Skyrim LE/SE and they have added a corruption value that other mods can read/write.

I would love to see Disparity hooking into it. If I understand correctly, Lupine has left LL, would anyone else be capable of adding this?

and

• 1 month later...

I love this mod sadly, even with the unofficial SE update in the comments, it does not apply its effects. the LE version works fine as far as I can tell but SE has more stability and more support, and that is the version Devious Devices lives on. Is Lupine stopped modding completely or is the update hidden in the back-ally of the internet? Has the mod been adopted or are we SoL and need to DiY a fix?

33 minutes ago, SoleanArclight said:

I love this mod sadly, even with the unofficial SE update in the comments, it does not apply its effects. the LE version works fine as far as I can tell but SE has more stability and more support, and that is the version Devious Devices lives on. Is Lupine stopped modding completely or is the update hidden in the back-ally of the internet? Has the mod been adopted or are we SoL and need to DiY a fix?

No idea about the future of this mod :/

• 1 month later...

So I think I pulled it off. I learned how to compile SKSE stuff, and recompiled the DLL for GOG. I tagged it in a way that it should work with various versions... but I have no idea if it ACTUALLY works with various versions. Risk CTDs at your own peril, I have no idea what I am doing :D All I did was add the new version field SKSE requires and recompile. (and doing such simple thing ate me 10 hours! I have Visual Studio...)

sexlab_disparity_gog_dll.zip

On 1/8/2023 at 2:02 PM, SoleanArclight said:

I remember author specifically saying SE lacks some script or something that stops this from ever being ported in current form for to SE. Maybe I'm butchering the specific wording but thats what I remember. Unironically one of the mods that is stopping me from crossing over to SE, without this adding simple way to add debuffs to fertility mode skyrim is unplayable for me. Maybe if I was more tech savy I could whip out my own mod for that but since I'm not there is no equivalent on SE side of mods.

1 hour ago, Karkhel said:

I remember author specifically saying SE lacks some script or something that stops this from ever being ported in current form for to SE. Maybe I'm butchering the specific wording but thats what I remember.

I believe that the problem is the mod's SKSE DLL plugin, which must be recompiled for SE (and for each version of SE/AE, like it is for mods such as Fuz Ro D-oh).

A functional version exists for SE. I know this because I had it active in a few games, and I just added it back in my load order for an upcoming game (so I guess it might be broken, but at the very least it loads, installs, and the MCM is there).

IIRC, functioning version that I used can be found in this post: 

Yeah, just to confirm I did a quick test with Naked debuffing magicka with -130 and speed doubled when my PC is nude. The magicka effect kicked in after a second or two, consistently. There was a bit of weirdness with the speed. Basically I had to wait a few seconds, then take on or off some secondary clothing item for the effect to kick in (or turn off if I dressed the PC).

But the effects were definitely applied.

You people realize you are complaining of not working... right below the post I made with a recompiled DLL right? :)

Also hi Karkhel! You told me to use LE because Disparity didn't work. I am stubborn and got Disparity work on GOG yesterday, just so I can use the modlist you sent me on F95 on SE GOG :D

Now what I wanted to get working is the morphs... but I don't understand even how they work in first place, much less how to mod them.

3 hours ago, cavaleirojustica said:

You people realize you are complaining of not working... right below the post I made with a recompiled DLL right? :)

Also hi Karkhel! You told me to use LE because Disparity didn't work. I am stubborn and got Disparity work on GOG yesterday, just so I can use the modlist you sent me on F95 on SE GOG :D

Now what I wanted to get working is the morphs... but I don't understand even how they work in first place, much less how to mod them.

I'm happy its working for you. I know people are shitting on gog ver a lot, idk anything about it. What exactly do you mean by morphs? What do you wanna make? Or do you just wanna make some mods work that use morphs?

one of the features of disparity is reading NiOverride to allow you to give debuffs based on morphs. But currently it reads all 0. SE doens't use NiOverride though... they use something else, I don't even know what.

Disparity claims you can have good performance if you setup SLIF correctly, but I have no idea what  I am doing when I open SLIF MCM...

Is there any realistic hope that this mod will get updated (at least the .dll) for Anniversary Edition?

This has been a core pillar of my load order for as long as I can remember. It's disappointing to not have this in working order after having completely rebuilt my mod list.

• 5 weeks later...

I've been messing around trying to get SLIF working with this in SE,  it seems to be working in my game using the attached scripts.  I haven't got much experience scripting in Skyrim.  I changed a few things but if someone knows more they might be able to do it better. I suspect these wont work without SLIF now as I didn't figure out how to do it without dependency.

In _fwb_SLIF:

- Changed the check for SLIF, I'm not sure but i don't think the original was working with an ESLified version.(various lines)

- Changed the call for morph values, the way it was done was neater but it was returning false for me( I think the morph names were different than what were being used.)(179)

in_fwb_modifiers

- Initialized morphNodeValues, I did this in the wrong spot probably but it didn't seem to be getting initialized and was causing all sorts of problems. (2150)

- I disabled a call to ArrayMath.MaxScalar, not sure what its supposed to do but it was making the values either 1 or 0. (2190)

I'm including the setting I'm using I found them to be slightly unintuitive.

Main

-Use SLIF checked

Morphs

- Morphs enabled

- Morph contribution set to 100 (not sure how it will work if you don't i never checked to see what the 'synthetic' values were

- Morph mode: Replace

-Morph master scale: set to some value greater than 0, you'll need to mess with these and offset to get the buffs/debuffs working right

-Individual morphs you need to set all of these if they're left at 0 nothing will happen

- on the Belly Breast and Butt tabs you'll need to set your buffs as well as the max buff and debuff sliders.

If your morphs are missing you can add them to the _fwb_mcm script line 4114, I'll include my modified version of this script I've only changed a couple of breasts morphs so they match what I'm using.  Be careful if you change the size of they array though as you'll need to change it in every script!

I've checked that morph values are calculating and that they are generating buffs and debuffs. I believe it's all working as intended, let me know if it doesn't work for you.  I may have missed a script that I changed but I don't think so. 

Disparity SE - Fixed SLIF.7z

Edited by Dsor
  • 2 months later...

The debuffs aren't working for me, even with the SSE upload from the thread. They worked fine in SSE and I know how to set it up, but now I'm playing AE, so can that be the problem?

Screenshots of my MCM setup:

Spoiler

enb2023_6_17_18_57_02.jpg.82eec301edec0122a64608df01bfde12.jpgenb2023_6_17_18_57_08.jpg.7fe26844df2992c9616b082c4d338ee4.jpgenb2023_6_17_18_57_34.jpg.be4ae7336063f760ed9c441c542b8159.jpg

No effect values...

Edited by RoninDog
1 hour ago, RoninDog said:

The debuffs aren't working for me, even with the SSE upload from the thread. They worked fine in SSE and I know how to set it up, but now I'm playing AE, so can that be the problem?

Screenshots of my MCM setup:

Reveal hidden contents

enb2023_6_17_18_57_02.jpg.82eec301edec0122a64608df01bfde12.jpgenb2023_6_17_18_57_08.jpg.7fe26844df2992c9616b082c4d338ee4.jpgenb2023_6_17_18_57_34.jpg.be4ae7336063f760ed9c441c542b8159.jpg

No effect values...

Probably. There are a bunch of mods that need AE versions...

On 3/8/2023 at 3:39 PM, cavaleirojustica said:

Do you expect the recompiled DLL to improve things for Steam users - or just for GOG?

On 6/17/2023 at 1:10 PM, Anunya said:

Do you expect the recompiled DLL to improve things for Steam users - or just for GOG?

I can now confirm that the GOG dll causes the Steam version of the game to CTD... at least my game.

... in case anyone was wondering :) 

On 4/12/2023 at 6:37 PM, Dsor said:

I've been messing around trying to get SLIF working with this in SE,  it seems to be working in my game using the attached scripts.  I haven't got much experience scripting in Skyrim.  I changed a few things but if someone knows more they might be able to do it better. I suspect these wont work without SLIF now as I didn't figure out how to do it without dependency.

In _fwb_SLIF:

- Changed the check for SLIF, I'm not sure but i don't think the original was working with an ESLified version.(various lines)

- Changed the call for morph values, the way it was done was neater but it was returning false for me( I think the morph names were different than what were being used.)(179)

in_fwb_modifiers

- Initialized morphNodeValues, I did this in the wrong spot probably but it didn't seem to be getting initialized and was causing all sorts of problems. (2150)

- I disabled a call to ArrayMath.MaxScalar, not sure what its supposed to do but it was making the values either 1 or 0. (2190)

I'm including the setting I'm using I found them to be slightly unintuitive.

Main

-Use SLIF checked

Morphs

- Morphs enabled

- Morph contribution set to 100 (not sure how it will work if you don't i never checked to see what the 'synthetic' values were

- Morph mode: Replace

-Morph master scale: set to some value greater than 0, you'll need to mess with these and offset to get the buffs/debuffs working right

-Individual morphs you need to set all of these if they're left at 0 nothing will happen

- on the Belly Breast and Butt tabs you'll need to set your buffs as well as the max buff and debuff sliders.

If your morphs are missing you can add them to the _fwb_mcm script line 4114, I'll include my modified version of this script I've only changed a couple of breasts morphs so they match what I'm using.  Be careful if you change the size of they array though as you'll need to change it in every script!

I've checked that morph values are calculating and that they are generating buffs and debuffs. I believe it's all working as intended, let me know if it doesn't work for you.  I may have missed a script that I changed but I don't think so. 

Disparity SE - Fixed SLIF.7z 125.36 kB · 46 downloads

This fix works for me, many thanks! The only remaining issue is that some of the morph values seem to be inverted, so that making them bigger decreases the calculated value in Disparity. This seems to only affect the morphs 'Breasts' and 'Butt'. Other morphs, such as 'BreastsSmall' and 'ButtSmall' are working correctly.

Okay... so SL Disparity still works in SSE for me (or works for me again, I changed some mods - maybe there was incompatibility I got rid of).

Basically the situation is like this:

If I run around and change things my character wears (I mostly use SLD for the worn items), the effect does not kick in no matter how long I wait (way past the update tick). But if I check the skill menu and/or the magic menu, I'll see the effect applied (i.e. change in Magicka, skills etc) - and when I exit the menu, I'll typically feel the effect applied too (i.e. change in movement speed etc). It's a bit weird but still playable.

In any case, if @Lupine00 ever returns - or if anyone feels like troubleshooting the mod, I have two wishes:

1) To figure out why I have to look at the menu for the effect to trigger (and to fix it so it's no longer the case).

2) To add some sort of text message when buffs/debuffs apply or increment/decrement significantly. It'd be great to see something sort of debug text/ reminder of cause and effect. Something as simple as "[Item] [debuffs] [stat]" could do the trick, though more flavourful text would be ideal.