12 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Maybe you need to think for a minute what 100% would even mean in this situation.

The chance is over a defined time period. But it's still a CHANCE. So after we divide that per test over the time period, it stops being a certainty.

Let's say the idea is that we're saying the chance is 100% over an hour.

How many tests do we do?

Let's say we test every minute.

So now we have sixty tests.

What is the chance on each of those tests? It's not 100%, that would be 60 occurrences per hour, not one.

So, a chance of 100% implies that ON AVERAGE, you get ONE event per time period (in this example, it's an hour).

But that's split over sixty tests, so the chance per test is only 100/60 = 1.667% or so.

So, it's not certain it will occur, and in an extreme case it might happen a lot more than once ... it's random.

Now, do you see how a chance of 400% makes sense? That would be ON AVERAGE, four occurrences per time period.

And for the example case the chance per test is 400/60 or around 6.667% per test.

In that case, you might actually get twenty stumbles, or still zero ... it's random.

This is actually explained somewhat in the tooltip for the chance, which tells you the time period for the event in question.

This approach makes it easier to tune than simply having the chance be per chance to fall, because in practice the number of chances to fall is related to the UPDATE RATE you set for the mod. It can't test falling more often than its update rate, and in practice doesn't necessarily test every update either.

There's also another "secret" mechanic involved. If you really do fall (or get raped, or whatever is being tested over time), there is a short cooldown imposed that means you won't have it happen again immediately.

It makes sense now, but it wasn't very clear in the tooltip. It simply states "Negative values increase the percentage chance per minute that you will stumble" which is true but it says nothing about dividing the chance in the number of updates per minute. It's hinted if you pair the tooltip with the update frequency tooltip and apply a bit of logic to that, but maybe you can understand that a chance with a range from 0 to 400 is a bit confusing when it isn't relative to other values.

I think a bit more clarification or an example would help people make better choices. You can't write a book in a tooltip, but you can make it longer and more informative than it is now. But it's up to you. I'm just giving you my feedback as a control freak who prefers to know how different settings affect my gameplay.

Edited by Inception

I also had an idea for the mod. Maybe you've heard of Yps immersive fashion? When you wear high heels with that mod you can stumble on your heels while you're still untrained. So I thought, what if you could set the chance for stumbling, tripping and falling while wearing high heels in SLD? Then you also have a extra way to trigger rape available that doesn't require situational body morphs.

It wouldn't really need a value range, but if you feel like it should have one, you could use the height of the high heels, or training level from YPS(inverted).

Edited by Inception
19 hours ago, Inception said:

I also had an idea for the mod. Maybe you've heard of Yps immersive fashion? When you wear high heels with that mod you can stumble on your heels while you're still untrained. So I thought, what if you could set the chance for stumbling, tripping and falling while wearing high heels in SLD? Then you also have a extra way to trigger rape available that doesn't require situational body morphs.

It wouldn't really need a value range, but if you feel like it should have one, you could use the height of the high heels, or training level from YPS(inverted).

So, you appear to have missed the functionality that does this that's already in the mod. Try looking at the Worn menu.

1 hour ago, Xiaron said:

So, you appear to have missed the functionality that does this that's already in the mod. Try looking at the Worn menu.

Interesting, but since I'm playing SSE it won't recognize my heels. At least I assume that's the problem since there is no + sign when wearing them.

@Lupine00

What is the technical requirement for "Killer Heels"? I.E what value does it check for?

And please update to SE at some point. You won't regret it. :)

How does SLD know if I'm wearing slooty or sexy clothing? I've checked all the keywords in DD and I can't see anything for sexy clothing or high heels, at least nothing obvious. I found some keywords in Baka's SLA that correspond to your categories, so I tried them but SLD don't recognize them.

Edited by Inception
On 7/31/2021 at 12:35 PM, Inception said:

How does SLD know if I'm wearing slooty or sexy clothing? I've checked all the keywords in DD and I can't see anything for sexy clothing or high heels, at least nothing obvious. I found some keywords in Baka's SLA that correspond to your categories, so I tried them but SLD don't recognize them.

Edited by Inception

The system depends on keywords, for the most part. Some keywords are from vanilla or Devious Devices, and the ones for slooty, heels, etc are from SLAX.

You can edit this onto your items in Tes5Edit, or some mods already do that, or SLAX can set them dynamically.

On 8/6/2021 at 12:15 PM, Inception said:

What vanilla animations should I copy if I want to replace the trip and fall animations in this mod?

I don't really understand this question.

You can look in the SLD installation to see the custom animations it adds, and they are not vanilla, but those are the ones you need to replace.

There is a fallback option not to use special animations at all, but that's a different thing.

6 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I don't really understand this question.

You can look in the SLD installation to see the custom animations it adds, and they are not vanilla, but those are the ones you need to replace.

There is a fallback option not to use special animations at all, but that's a different thing.

"The "internal animations" for Stagger, Trip and Fall are intended to support custom animations (by Gunslicer) now bundled with SLD for those events. If you don't want to use them, you can disable them and use vanilla animations ... or ... you can use your own custom animations. You can add your own animations if you have suitable .hkx files you want to use. It's recommended you use the built-in animations, but you can change them if you want. "

By vanilla animations you obviously meant no special animations for that event, but no animations is not the same thing as vanilla animations. It's just a bit confusing when you write it like that. If there are no vanilla animations for those events you can just delete that part.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I love the idea of this mod; there are so many mods to handle so many different aspects of Skyrim, any they each have a different philosophy for what effects their changes should have on the player. It’s nice to actually have one central place to adjust all that stuff, so players can tailor their experience to their liking.

I’m still trying to wrap my head around all of the settings and options, though.

So, some questions:
I wanted to make it so that my mage will get a debuff to her magic for a period after an SLSO orgasm (ideally, a longer period the more or better the orgasms). Is that possible to do yet?

I see visual effects are now a thing, and I see mention of addiction and withdrawal, but I don’t really understand what’s handling those mechanics. The idea of being able to customize visuals for skooma use and withdrawal, but I’m assuming this doesn’t actually tie into the Skooma Whore mod?

There’s an option to have the masturbation automatically start based on conditions, but I was wondering if it can be configured to be a combination of conditions? I’ve never been fond of the “you’re at maximum arousal, so there’s a chance you’ll start masturbating in public.” I think it would need to be tied to more than just arousal, like high arousal after a long period of denial.

I see there’s also an option to add a chance of rape during certain situations. As much as I appreciate it, I do wonder if that should almost be a mod of it’s own—a universal rape scenario handler. ? I mostly say that, because I’m wondering what conditions can be specified for the rapists. Will followers do it automatically? Animals? Guards? Is the NPC’s morality factored in?  

Update:
Well, on the first one, it appears the SexLabUtil1 mod might do what I want. (Though I do hate adding more mods with MCMs than I need to...)
Edited by emes
New information.
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/28/2020 at 3:18 PM, anyway ayway said:

Bug report:

Clit piercings are not being recognized by the worn items system. This is due to a typo in _fwb_modifiers.psc:

Line 3706:

slotMaskFromSlot[50] = 0x40000000
Needs to be:

slotMaskFromSlot[60] = 0x40000000

Compiling with the change fixes the issue.

Hi, I am having the same issue and I'm struggling to actually try the fix mentioned above. After modifying the line in the _fwb_modifiers.psc I can't see a way to recompile the .psc back to a .pex. Upon compilation, I get a buch of errors:

Spoiler

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "_fwb_modifiers"...
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\slamainscr.psc(867,90): GetOrgasmCount is not a function or does not exist
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\slamainscr.psc(867,20): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\slamainscr.psc(891,101): GetOrgasmCount is not a function or does not exist
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\slamainscr.psc(891,20): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(384,82): cannot convert to unknown type fnissmconfigmenu
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(384,82): cannot cast a form to a fnissmconfigmenu, types are incompatible
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(384,20): unknown type fnissmconfigmenu
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(385,19): fnissmconfigmenu is not a known user-defined type
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(385,31): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(385,7): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(390,14): fnissmconfigmenu is not a known user-defined type
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(390,26): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(390,38): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(390,38): cannot relatively compare variables to None
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(390,53): fnissmconfigmenu is not a known user-defined type
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(390,65): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(391,58): fnissmconfigmenu is not a known user-defined type
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(391,70): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(391,13): type mismatch on parameter 3 (did you forget a cast?)
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(392,59): fnissmconfigmenu is not a known user-defined type
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(392,71): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(392,13): type mismatch on parameter 3 (did you forget a cast?)
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(394,58): fnissmconfigmenu is not a known user-defined type
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(394,70): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(394,13): type mismatch on parameter 3 (did you forget a cast?)
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(395,59): fnissmconfigmenu is not a known user-defined type
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(395,71): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(395,13): type mismatch on parameter 3 (did you forget a cast?)
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBQ00.psc(124,4): variable ConsoleUtil is undefined
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBQ00.psc(124,16): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBQ00.psc(127,2): variable ConsoleUtil is undefined
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBQ00.psc(127,14): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBQ00.psc(131,3): variable ConsoleUtil is undefined
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBQ00.psc(131,15): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBQ00.psc(133,2): variable ConsoleUtil is undefined
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBQ00.psc(133,14): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadConfig.psc(588,4): variable ConsoleUtil is undefined
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadConfig.psc(588,16): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadConfig.psc(590,3): variable ConsoleUtil is undefined
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadConfig.psc(590,15): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadConfig.psc(593,16): variable ConsoleUtil is undefined
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadConfig.psc(593,28): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadConfig.psc(593,7): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadConfig.psc(1475,15): variable ConsoleUtil is undefined
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadConfig.psc(1475,27): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadConfig.psc(1475,6): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadConfig.psc(1483,3): variable ConsoleUtil is undefined
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadConfig.psc(1483,15): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadConfig.psc(1485,2): variable ConsoleUtil is undefined
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadConfig.psc(1485,14): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadLibs.psc(3084,2): variable XPMSELib is undefined
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadLibs.psc(3084,11): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadLibs.psc(3086,2): variable XPMSELib is undefined
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadLibs.psc(3086,11): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_fwb_apropos2.psc(22,66): cannot convert to unknown type apropos2actors
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_fwb_apropos2.psc(22,66): cannot cast a form to a apropos2actors, types are incompatible
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_fwb_apropos2.psc(22,27): unknown type apropos2actors
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_fwb_apropos2.psc(28,75): apropos2actors is not a known user-defined type
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_fwb_apropos2.psc(28,35): unknown type apropos2actoralias
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_fwb_apropos2.psc(39,58): apropos2actoralias is not a known user-defined type
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_fwb_apropos2.psc(39,76): cannot cast a none to a float, types are incompatible
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_fwb_apropos2.psc(40,58): apropos2actoralias is not a known user-defined type
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_fwb_apropos2.psc(40,84): cannot cast a none to a float, types are incompatible
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_fwb_apropos2.psc(41,58): apropos2actoralias is not a known user-defined type
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_fwb_apropos2.psc(41,83): cannot cast a none to a float, types are incompatible
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_fwb_apropos2.psc(42,58): apropos2actoralias is not a known user-defined type
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_fwb_apropos2.psc(42,79): cannot cast a none to a float, types are incompatible
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_fwb_apropos2.psc(43,58): apropos2actoralias is not a known user-defined type
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_fwb_apropos2.psc(43,76): cannot cast a none to a float, types are incompatible
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_fwb_apropos2.psc(44,58): apropos2actoralias is not a known user-defined type
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_fwb_apropos2.psc(44,76): cannot cast a none to a float, types are incompatible
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_fwb_modifiers.psc(3347,11): variable XPMSELib is undefined
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_fwb_modifiers.psc(3347,20): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_fwb_modifiers.psc(3351,11): variable XPMSELib is undefined
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_fwb_modifiers.psc(3351,20): none is not a known user-defined type
No output generated for _fwb_modifiers, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on _fwb_modifiers

I think the .psc I'm trying to compile reaches out for lines in other scripts, correct? If so, what scripts am I missing? Where can I get them?

Sorry, I'm new to modding, can anybody help me out of my ignorance?

By the way, this mod is great. Thank you author for sharing, your work is a very creative and versatile way to enhance a kinky gameplay :)

1 hour ago, KrisHummings said:

Hi, I am having the same issue and I'm struggling to actually try the fix mentioned above. After modifying the line in the _fwb_modifiers.psc I can't see a way to recompile the .psc back to a .pex. Upon compilation, I get a buch of errors:

Reveal hidden contents

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "_fwb_modifiers"...
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\slamainscr.psc(867,90): GetOrgasmCount is not a function or does not exist
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\slamainscr.psc(867,20): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\slamainscr.psc(891,101): GetOrgasmCount is not a function or does not exist
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\slamainscr.psc(891,20): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(384,82): cannot convert to unknown type fnissmconfigmenu
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(384,82): cannot cast a form to a fnissmconfigmenu, types are incompatible
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(384,20): unknown type fnissmconfigmenu
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(385,19): fnissmconfigmenu is not a known user-defined type
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(385,31): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(385,7): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(390,14): fnissmconfigmenu is not a known user-defined type
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(390,26): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(390,38): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(390,38): cannot relatively compare variables to None
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(390,53): fnissmconfigmenu is not a known user-defined type
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(390,65): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(391,58): fnissmconfigmenu is not a known user-defined type
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(391,70): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(391,13): type mismatch on parameter 3 (did you forget a cast?)
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(392,59): fnissmconfigmenu is not a known user-defined type
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(392,71): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(392,13): type mismatch on parameter 3 (did you forget a cast?)
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(394,58): fnissmconfigmenu is not a known user-defined type
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(394,70): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(394,13): type mismatch on parameter 3 (did you forget a cast?)
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(395,59): fnissmconfigmenu is not a known user-defined type
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(395,71): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(395,13): type mismatch on parameter 3 (did you forget a cast?)
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBQ00.psc(124,4): variable ConsoleUtil is undefined
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBQ00.psc(124,16): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBQ00.psc(127,2): variable ConsoleUtil is undefined
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBQ00.psc(127,14): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBQ00.psc(131,3): variable ConsoleUtil is undefined
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBQ00.psc(131,15): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBQ00.psc(133,2): variable ConsoleUtil is undefined
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBQ00.psc(133,14): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadConfig.psc(588,4): variable ConsoleUtil is undefined
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadConfig.psc(588,16): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadConfig.psc(590,3): variable ConsoleUtil is undefined
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadConfig.psc(590,15): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadConfig.psc(593,16): variable ConsoleUtil is undefined
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadConfig.psc(593,28): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadConfig.psc(593,7): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadConfig.psc(1475,15): variable ConsoleUtil is undefined
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadConfig.psc(1475,27): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadConfig.psc(1475,6): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadConfig.psc(1483,3): variable ConsoleUtil is undefined
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadConfig.psc(1483,15): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadConfig.psc(1485,2): variable ConsoleUtil is undefined
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadConfig.psc(1485,14): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadLibs.psc(3084,2): variable XPMSELib is undefined
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadLibs.psc(3084,11): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadLibs.psc(3086,2): variable XPMSELib is undefined
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadLibs.psc(3086,11): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_fwb_apropos2.psc(22,66): cannot convert to unknown type apropos2actors
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_fwb_apropos2.psc(22,66): cannot cast a form to a apropos2actors, types are incompatible
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_fwb_apropos2.psc(22,27): unknown type apropos2actors
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_fwb_apropos2.psc(28,75): apropos2actors is not a known user-defined type
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_fwb_apropos2.psc(28,35): unknown type apropos2actoralias
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_fwb_apropos2.psc(39,58): apropos2actoralias is not a known user-defined type
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_fwb_apropos2.psc(39,76): cannot cast a none to a float, types are incompatible
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_fwb_apropos2.psc(40,58): apropos2actoralias is not a known user-defined type
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_fwb_apropos2.psc(40,84): cannot cast a none to a float, types are incompatible
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_fwb_apropos2.psc(41,58): apropos2actoralias is not a known user-defined type
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_fwb_apropos2.psc(41,83): cannot cast a none to a float, types are incompatible
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_fwb_apropos2.psc(42,58): apropos2actoralias is not a known user-defined type
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_fwb_apropos2.psc(42,79): cannot cast a none to a float, types are incompatible
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_fwb_apropos2.psc(43,58): apropos2actoralias is not a known user-defined type
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_fwb_apropos2.psc(43,76): cannot cast a none to a float, types are incompatible
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_fwb_apropos2.psc(44,58): apropos2actoralias is not a known user-defined type
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_fwb_apropos2.psc(44,76): cannot cast a none to a float, types are incompatible
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_fwb_modifiers.psc(3347,11): variable XPMSELib is undefined
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_fwb_modifiers.psc(3347,20): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_fwb_modifiers.psc(3351,11): variable XPMSELib is undefined
C:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_fwb_modifiers.psc(3351,20): none is not a known user-defined type
No output generated for _fwb_modifiers, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on _fwb_modifiers

I think the .psc I'm trying to compile reaches out for lines in other scripts, correct? If so, what scripts am I missing? Where can I get them?

Sorry, I'm new to modding, can anybody help me out of my ignorance?

By the way, this mod is great. Thank you author for sharing, your work is a very creative and versatile way to enhance a kinky gameplay :)

Yeah, you need the source files for every dependency of Disparity, and every dependency of those dependencies. Most reasonable mod authors package the source files with their mods; for the rest, decompiling usually works (e.g. with Champollion). It's a bit difficult to get everything setup to compile the first time, but the freedom to fix things immediately is worth it. In this case, though, I can just give you the compiled file:

_fwb_modifiers.pex

13 hours ago, Inception said:

I have a conflict that makes some NPCs attack very slowly. Does this mod make any changes to attack speed or add an "attack speed dummy"?

It can, but would not unless you enable that.

On 9/14/2021 at 5:55 PM, sneakysnake said:

Are you still working on an update and an SSE version?

In theory, I am.

I'm doing some other things right now, but I plan to return to Skyrim shortly.

On 9/16/2021 at 1:45 PM, anyway ayway said:

Yeah, you need the source files for every dependency of Disparity, and every dependency of those dependencies. Most reasonable mod authors package the source files with their mods; for the rest, decompiling usually works (e.g. with Champollion). It's a bit difficult to get everything setup to compile the first time, but the freedom to fix things immediately is worth it. In this case, though, I can just give you the compiled file:

_fwb_modifiers.pex 95.78 kB · 1 download

Thank you for the help! I knew I could use a decompiler but for some reason was afraid that I could mess something up in my inexperience

On 10/29/2020 at 5:18 AM, anyway ayway said:

Clit piercings are not being recognized by the worn items system. This is due to a typo in _fwb_modifiers.psc:

Line 3706:

Needs to be:

A few other things to ponder...

1. It would be really handy to have a page that summarizes all the currently active buffs/debuffs in effect, since the active effects pane is really unhelpful for Disparity. The "debug" tab of the MCM is close, but something that breaks it out by source would be better. Something like:

Yeek. It's been so long and I still haven't fixed this...

I just keep doing other things first.

Thanks so much for reporting and posting the fix.

When it comes to reporting sources/causes, obviously the problem is that there could be a lot. The number of causes of a modifier is arbitrary, and I'd need an entire other code path just to calculate them, that would be more complicated than the mod functionality itself.

But I have often wanted that, particularly when debugging.

Maybe if I'd designed in that capability from the start. As it is, the menu layout is a limiting factor on adding more modifier targets.

On 10/28/2020 at 9:18 PM, anyway ayway said:

Bug report:

Line 3706:

Needs to be:

OMG! This is what's causing the clit issue! I've been like racking my brain why the 3BBB toggle thingy wasn't fixing the issue. Now I need to like wait for an update or to figure out how to compile the psc. oof, my brain hurts so like this will be for another day. Tysm for figuring this out!

• 4 weeks later...

I have been having a slight issue that has been racking my head for some time now.

I recently made the switch to SSE and have a pretty similar set-up to what I had in LE, including this mod. For the most part, it works on certain conditions like high arousal or after being raped.

The main issue I am having however, is the morphs. I have tried multiple settings and configurations and I just cannot get SLD to calculate the morph values.

I will attach a few screenshots to show the issue I am having.

Spoiler

654297409_SkyrimSpecialEdition17_10_202101_53_42.thumb.png.d05a7a1f53d20f0919d656bed1615f58.png

First off, I am showing that I am using SLIF for the nodes and morphs. The mods I am using that alter nodes/morphs are as follows: Fill Her Up Baka Edition, Fertility Mode v3 Fixes and Tweaks, Milk Mod Economy SE (with Milk Mod Morph Editor so I can set what morphs are used for scaling of the breasts/bellly), Estrus Chaurus+/Spider+.

Every one of these mods except for EC/ES use the Morph Modus in SLIF, whereas EC/ES use the Default modus (the nodes, and then I convert the nodes to morph scaling using SLIF). As it stands, these mods all play nice together due to SLIF. However, in SLD, it only ever seems to read the changes to the node value and never the morph values.

As you can see in the screenshot above, I do have "Use SLIF for node + morphs" enabled.

762500202_SkyrimSpecialEdition17_10_202101_53_55.thumb.png.a7c44d0a2b8e248bb3f2992390f9698b.png

Next screenshot is the Morphs page. I had copied everything I had configured from the LE version of this mod (which worked perfectly for me), but in SSE, it just does not want to calculate the synthetic morphs at all. I've messed with the Morph Mode, the Morph weights and offsets, and the Contribution, and nothing changes, the morphs still sit on 1.0 (except Breasts which always seem to sit on 0.0 instead). Scrolling down to the bottom, the mod does recognize the morph changes from both RaceMenu and SLIF, but just doesn't calculate them at all for some reason (as I mentioned, this worked fine in LE).

48421202_SkyrimSpecialEdition17_10_202101_54_22.thumb.png.b579a29e83f49631a2e1499ffe905601.png

The message "Morph Values not calculated yet" never changes and always stays there no matter what settings I change. I even tried stopping and restarting the mod, and even starting a new game with SLIF uninstalled, and I am still not getting the Calculated Morph Values.

I have tried messing around with what morphs are used, the weights of each one, and got no luck with the results.

I just get the feeling I either have missed an installation somewhere or perhaps this SE port is not working (for me, at least).

For reference, I am using the SLD SSE port that was posted earlier in this thread.

I suppose first thing I should ask is if anyone else is not getting the calculated morph values. Next step would be to post my load order to see if there is any conflict (MO2 and xEdit is showing up as clean, though).

I really love using this mod and adjusting the different effects for shapes, and I would like to get this issue fixed as soon as possible.

Edited by sneakysnake

So I'm having a problem of some sort, all of the sliders say NaN or NaN% and clicking accept causes CTD.  This just started recently and I don't know what triggered it.  When I uninstall and reinstall SLD says that I'm missing requirements, but I've got all the requirements so far as I know.  I've updated XP skeleton, but SLD says that XP skeleton failed?  I'm honestly befuddled as I've never had this problem before.  My last idea is to try from a straight new game, but I don't see how that'd change anything and I'd rather not lose my progress.

43 minutes ago, griffinjohn59 said:

So I'm having a problem of some sort, all of the sliders say NaN or NaN% and clicking accept causes CTD.  This just started recently and I don't know what triggered it.  When I uninstall and reinstall SLD says that I'm missing requirements, but I've got all the requirements so far as I know.  I've updated XP skeleton, but SLD says that XP skeleton failed?  I'm honestly befuddled as I've never had this problem before.  My last idea is to try from a straight new game, but I don't see how that'd change anything and I'd rather not lose my progress.

I just started a NG and it works fine now, but only for that NG...Weird.

So I've got an odd problem, now that it's working I cannot seem to trigger staggers, trips, or falls.  I've have the settings for barefoot-worn set anywhere from reasonable (-5,-30) to straight up maximum but nothing has yet happened after in-game days of running around barefoot.  The other debuffs I've set up, move-speed and stamina regen, are working as intended.  Is there some button somewhere that I needed to click and just haven't noticed?