Oh, one other question (I know, I ask a lot)... the "rape chance" field, who does it affect and how does it work? Is it its own thing, or does it feed into the rape functionality used in other mods? Is it a chance that anyone at all will rape you (women, men, guards, bandits, dogs, chickens... whatever) or are there some sorts of limits? How possible/ not possible is it to avoid a rape attack when triggered?

Thanks!

31 minutes ago, Anunya said:

Is there a relatively non-complex way to add SLAX keywords to clothing from mods?

SLAX can add them dynamically. Really.

But that's not the best way. The preferred way is to add them in Tes5Edit. Monoman's SLS page has links to guides on how to do it for the bikini flags.

Adding them in SLAX works pretty well if it's just a few items that you wear, but for a large armor package, too much.

7 minutes ago, Anunya said:

the "rape chance" field, who does it affect and how does it work?

SLD only works on the PC. Always. It doesn't change anyone else.

The rape chance impacts the PC's chance of rape, but remember -ve values actually mean a chance of rape, not +ve values, because -ve is always bad in SLD.

If you have a high rape chance, then every update it checks that chance (adjusted for elapsed time), so it's actually supposed to be per real minute or something - it says in the tooltip.

A -50% rape chance is very high, you will be raped a lot.

The SLD rapes are (by default) massive sessions, with participants lining up to use the victim.

However, if there are no rapists around there might not be a rape.

Also, you get chased, like in SL Adventures, but you always get caught.

I considered a genuine escape mechanic, but nobody seemed to want it.

I still might add that eventually.

Also, though it seems like the chances are integers, internally they can be fractional.

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

SLAX can add them dynamically. Really.

But that's not the best way. The preferred way is to add them in Tes5Edit. Monoman's SLS page has links to guides on how to do it for the bikini flags.

Adding them in SLAX works pretty well if it's just a few items that you wear, but for a large armor package, too much.[/quote]

Thanks! For the time being, I think I'll try adding keywords in SLAX for individual items as required. If it becomes a fun gameplay mechanic I'll try to figure out Tes5Edit (which IIRC is called something else for SE, but works identically).

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

SLD only works on the PC. Always. It doesn't change anyone else.

The rape chance impacts the PC's chance of rape, but remember -ve values actually mean a chance of rape, not +ve values, because -ve is always bad in SLD.

If you have a high rape chance, then every update it checks that chance (adjusted for elapsed time), so it's actually supposed to be per real minute or something - it says in the tooltip.

A -50% rape chance is very high, you will be raped a lot.

The SLD rapes are (by default) massive sessions, with participants lining up to use the victim.

However, if there are no rapists around there might not be a rape.

Also, you get chased, like in SL Adventures, but you always get caught.

I considered a genuine escape mechanic, but nobody seemed to want it.

I still might add that eventually.

Also, though it seems like the chances are integers, internally they can be fractional.

Cool, thanks for the description.

I think for my purposes it's not fine-grained enough for determining who's involved and probably a bit too cataclysmic if triggered in a city with lots of folks around. I'll probably use SL Adventures or something like that for this. But I still have plenty to play around with in SLD :)

6 hours ago, Anunya said:

probably a bit too cataclysmic if triggered in a city with lots of folks around

That's the default, but you can turn down the participant limit to just one or two.

SLAdv does some things relating to weapons and spells, but you can't do the stuff based on individual item types that SLD can.

If you set those up to be 'switches' rather than a sliding scale, you can do something where you can weight items, and get a graded chance out of it.

With the rape chance, a useful 'trick' is to set a modifier to it from something that is always true.

That provides a constant positive offset you have to overcome from other causes before you have any rape chance.

Body weight (which changes rarely) is a good candidate for that.

e.g.

Body weight > 20, gives +5

Wear armbinder gives -3

Wear cuffs gives -2

Wear collar gives -1

Wear boots gives -2

And your body weight is 35, so you start with +5

If you're wearing armbinder, cuffs and collar, you then get a final resultant -1% chance

With boots as well it's up to -3.

SLD's mapping from input to output is carefully arranged so you can use it for on/off values or a gradual modification scale, or both at once.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/11/2021 at 1:43 AM, botcser said:

What do think, its possible already to port this mod on SSE now?

There's a conversion available on this post.

Currently, I have also a small question about configuring a milk "pain percentage" debuff: MME scales the pain from 0-100%, howerver, Disparity shows that my pain value is at 1.0 when Milk Mod shows me a 100% pain level. Is there any fix for this? (SLD sliders goes from 0 to 100, though).

And yes, I use SSE version. I decided to use Disparity for debuffs instead of MME's own system a while back, because the latter was sometimes giving my PC negative stat values.

I've been playing with SLD in my current game (SE) and it's pretty great :)

One thing I apparently haven't gotten my head wrapped around correctly for worn items are the Addiction and (Unworn) Withdrawal mechanic and Orgasm mechanics. 

For Worn x Orgasms, it looks to me like the buffs/debuffs apply as you accumulate orgasms while wearing the item triggers the buffs/debuffs but the moment you remove the item it resets the count to zero and you start over once you put it on. Is that correct?

My assumption was that if the character wears an item with the Item Worn x Addiction enabled, an addiction score will accumulate over time. The debuff/ buff columns will apply as that addiction score increases, and applies when the item is worn. If the item is not worn, this item will not have any effect at all (the current score is always set to 0.0 it seems). What I'm not clear on is what causes the addiction to increase - is it purely a matter of time, or do things like orgasms apply as well? Also, what happens to that addiction score once you remove the item? Or remove the item and put it back on again?

For the Worn x (Unworn) Withdrawal  page I assumed (incorrectly I think) that it would use the addiction score from the Worn x Addiction tab and based on that score buffs/ debuffs would be applied as appropriate.

However in play it seems to not be the case. My character was collared for a while, and the Worn x Addiction buff/ debuff was applied as expected. However, once she removed the Collar it looks like the the score goes up and up rather than decreasing, so the debuff gets harsher and harsher. I suppose the correct application is to have a high debuff at 0 score, that taper off to nothing after however long, is that correct? And that "however long" is measured in time?

What I was hoping to model is the longer the collar is worn, the more comfortable it gets (basically start at harsh debuffs, tapers to minor debuffs) - this I believe I'm doing with Worn x Addiction. Once the collar is removed, there are debuffs the harshness of which are proportional to how long the collar has been worn (or some addiction score), but over time they fade into nothing. This I don't think I have configured correctly. Is it possible and if so what are the right pages to activate?

I'm trying to get the SSE version of this mod working. The first install appeared to work, all the sliders etc in MCM appeared to work - but none of the effects were applied.  Exactly the problem reported in pages 25/26 of this thread. Then I tried the new _fw_plugin.dll that was posted.

Since then (and uninstalling and reinstalling doesn't solve it), the sliders in sexlab disparity all say NaN% when trying to adjust and the slider cannot be moved. If I cancel it, I stay on the MCM, but if I accept the slider I get an immediate crash to desktop.  Debugs, restarting the mod, uninstalling the mod and reinstalling (in vortex) dont seem to do the trick. Not sure what to try next except a fresh install of the entire mod list. (Disparity is just what I have been looking for - so I really want to get it working!!).  Any ideas?

i dont have that "NaN%" issue but my SSE version doesnt work either. nothing works. probably me because i dont understand the options. i read the guide but i still dont understand. all i want is to decrease movement speed and increase the trip, stumble and fall chance while wearing bondage gear/heels.

23 minutes ago, polska said:

i dont have that "NaN%" issue but my SSE version doesnt work either. nothing works. probably me because i dont understand the options. i read the guide but i still dont understand. all i want is to decrease movement speed and increase the trip, stumble and fall chance while wearing bondage gear/heels.

So I have it working on SSE (without the new .dll, I think - I don't recall, honestly). There are a few quirks... at least as it's it set up in my game. I don't understand enough to troubleshoot anything, but I can tell you a few of the things I've stumbled on but subsequently overcome.

1) Make sure you've actually activated the specific combination (there's a toggle near the top left of each MCM page).

2) Make sure you set the effect for the buff and debuff to 100% (or some other percentage, but 100% makes sense to me). It defaults to 0% which - as I understand it - multiplies every other setting by 0%, essentially switching them off. So that's another on switch you have to hit. This is a slider near the top of each of the buff and debuff columns for each ITEM x MODE combination.

3) If you just want a "this effect applies if you wear the item" implementation, I've had success with using the ITEM x WORN combination and leaving the max and min time worn for the effect at 0 for both.

4) I've noticed there's often a lag between when the condition changes and when the effect applies. I'm not sure why, but I've found that if I open up the Magic tab (which I do to confirm the effect is applied - you should see red text saying stuff like "Health decreased" etc), once I close the tab the effects are actually applied. It's almost as if opening/ closing the Magic tab is required to apply the effect.

I expect that there's another potential stumbling block if you think an item qualifies as a certain type, but it's missing a tag or something behind the scenes (no idea how to verify that) - that's why I suggest using bare feet as your test case.

My suggestion is pick one simple thing (I think bare feet is the easiest to test, but make sure you turn off other bare feet debuffs while your testing) and crank up the buffs/ debuffs for ITEM x WORN at 0.00 and noodle around until you see it working, then expand from there (and turn off the bare feet thing if that's not what you want).

On 6/6/2021 at 1:31 AM, Anunya said:

I've noticed there's often a lag between when the condition changes and when the effect applies.

They update on the regular timer, so it depends what you have that set to.

There is a Skyrim bug that can cause an applied spell effect to stop working after a long time applied.

Because SLD doesn't update effects or remove spells it doesn't have to, if a value doesn't ever change, it may not get updated, and suffer from this bug.

It's something I need to add a workaround for.

Sometimes SLD should just remove and re-apply everything to make sure it's still working.

In the meantime, you can usually fix it by setting the top-level "global" scale to zero.

Return to the game and play for a minute.

Then use the debug option to strip all effects.

Return to the game and play for another minute.

Finally, go back in the MCM and turn the global scale back up to 100.

This should have forced any effect that wasn't zero to start with to be refreshed.

It's only rarely necessary, as the underlying Skyrim bug takes a good while to trigger.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for creating such a nice mod! I've been enjoying it since you first upload. ?

Would you consider transfer it into SE version?

--------edit

It didn't show page 7-36 before I replied.?

Trying page 26 mod already, thanks!

Edited by spiritnoon
On 5/29/2021 at 2:46 PM, Tawn said:

I'm trying to get the SSE version of this mod working. The first install appeared to work, all the sliders etc in MCM appeared to work - but none of the effects were applied.  Exactly the problem reported in pages 25/26 of this thread. Then I tried the new _fw_plugin.dll that was posted.

Since then (and uninstalling and reinstalling doesn't solve it), the sliders in sexlab disparity all say NaN% when trying to adjust and the slider cannot be moved. If I cancel it, I stay on the MCM, but if I accept the slider I get an immediate crash to desktop.  Debugs, restarting the mod, uninstalling the mod and reinstalling (in vortex) dont seem to do the trick. Not sure what to try next except a fresh install of the entire mod list. (Disparity is just what I have been looking for - so I really want to get it working!!).  Any ideas?

Exactly same issue. I also tried racemenu instead of ece, still shows NaN%...

Dont know why. Maybe it's about scripts or mcm, I guess?

On 6/20/2021 at 7:28 PM, spiritnoon said:

Thank you for creating such a nice mod! I've been enjoying it since you first upload. ?

Would you consider transfer it into SE version?

Yes. I want to do it. I don't have me SE install finished up yet though.

I got bogged down in that with some weird SE bugs I never saw in LE.

• 2 weeks later...

so I gotta ask since this thing has been bugging me for ages
What is the exact deal with this chart?

Cause Ive noticed that if the value, like it in this screen shot is, is at the left side, the actual effects dont trigger even if they are in the parameters, but they do when they are on the right side.
Clearly the mod detects that my character came back from a tentacle fest in blackreach but seems to not take it into account for some reason.

temp12.png

On 6/20/2021 at 12:33 PM, spiritnoon said:

Exactly same issue. I also tried racemenu instead of ece, still shows NaN%...

Dont know why. Maybe it's about scripts or mcm, I guess?

So I gave up, left disparity on.  I was recently messing about with other mods and a new game and the Sex Lab MCN menu wasn't working and gave me an option to update Sex Lab.  Disparity now works for me.

I don't know how to recreate the situation, but you might want to look at updating SexLab??

On 7/21/2021 at 3:07 AM, anidominus said:

Edit: Is every rape suppose to be a blow job?  I've got over 1,000 various animations from FunnyBiz to Zaz to Billy and the only ones that play are the blow job ones.  Other mods are fine.

I'd guess that you have some kind of chastity inducing device blocking access to your other holes.

Most mods go to absolutely no trouble at all to try and correctly figure out what holes are available.

SLD goes to a lot of trouble.

If your character isn't wearing a chastity belt, or a hobble dress, or isn't plugged front and back, then I don't know what's wrong, but my first guess is that your character is probably plugged, front and back, or something like that. It's super difficult to stick a penis in a hole that already has a plug in it, especially a locking plug. Also, super inconvenient to have sex through a chastity-belt, or a hobble dress that won't allow any flexibility, won't let you spread your legs, and is made of stuff so tough it can't be cut with blades.

Just my guess.

If there's no reason like that, I don't know why it wouldn't work. Maybe try shutting it down and restarting it.

Edited by Lupine00
On 7/20/2021 at 10:25 PM, Inception said:

Since you can set the chance for stumble, trip and fall to -400, how do we know the actual chance in percent? Is -400 equal to 100%? Not very consistent with the buff value.

Maybe you need to think for a minute what 100% would even mean in this situation.

The chance is over a defined time period. But it's still a CHANCE. So after we divide that per test over the time period, it stops being a certainty.

Let's say the idea is that we're saying the chance is 100% over an hour.

How many tests do we do?

Let's say we test every minute.

So now we have sixty tests.

What is the chance on each of those tests? It's not 100%, that would be 60 occurrences per hour, not one.

So, a chance of 100% implies that ON AVERAGE, you get ONE event per time period (in this example, it's an hour).

But that's split over sixty tests, so the chance per test is only 100/60 = 1.667% or so.

So, it's not certain it will occur, and in an extreme case it might happen a lot more than once ... it's random.

Now, do you see how a chance of 400% makes sense? That would be ON AVERAGE, four occurrences per time period.

And for the example case the chance per test is 400/60 or around 6.667% per test.

In that case, you might actually get twenty stumbles, or still zero ... it's random.

This is actually explained somewhat in the tooltip for the chance, which tells you the time period for the event in question.

This approach makes it easier to tune than simply having the chance be per chance to fall, because in practice the number of chances to fall is related to the UPDATE RATE you set for the mod. It can't test falling more often than its update rate, and in practice doesn't necessarily test every update either.

There's also another "secret" mechanic involved. If you really do fall (or get raped, or whatever is being tested over time), there is a short cooldown imposed that means you won't have it happen again immediately.

Edited by Lupine00