10 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

I've been looking at this mod for a while, and I'm planning on using it in my next playthrough. Though, I think there is a small gap in it's functionality; could you add legs and arms/torso morphs to the list of properties the mods detects?

The problem I have with adding that in a hurry is that the MCM is "full."

To fit more features in, I have to combine some features onto one page.

e.g. I could fold the existing breasts/butt/body pages into one page with a drop-down to pick what category is being dealt with.

That adds some amount of extra work to it.

There are a handful of bugs I want to patch too, but all that is backed up behind DF and SLAX, and all that got backed up behind the special joys that 2020 presented.

Also, to some extent the blow-up with Kimy over ... things ... left me burned out and disinterested in doing anything with Skyrim.

I spent my scarce spare time in December on decorating my tiny hut in Animal Crossing and hacking people's brains in Cyberpunk 2077.

Now Corruption is out, I want to integrate Corruption values into it, which would require a whole page of stuff to itself, and ... of course ... there's still a list of extra modifiers or events I would like to add - discussion of which can probably be found on the preceding couple of pages.

My SLD todo list:

Spoiler

Fix "locking" bug on sex scenes.

Double confirm that you can't trip in a sex scene.

Reapply all modifiers on load sometimes may not reapply them all? Tentative bug.

More generous slot checks for hoods and blindfolds.

Dark fog visual modifier.

Modify arousal event.

Blackout event.

Body weight change event.

Cum layers input.

More morph inputs, such as pregnancy belly.

Ability to reset rape aliases in debug menu.

MME lactacid pool input.

Support existing SexLab W&T mod.

W&T system

Forced crawl event

Arousal Conditioning slider not initialized properly.

Various old bugs in my bug.txt file.

Expose rape blocking timer config.

Improve buff/debuff descriptions in player-effects UI.

Damage/increase health/stamina/magicka base-value events.

Willpower as an input

Modify resistance event.

Elemental Resistances

Buy Price Scale

Sell Price Scale

Experience Scale

Weapon Damage Taken Scale

Spell Damage Taken Scale

Weapon Damage Dealt Scale

Spell Damage Taken Scale

Conditions system:

1) Set expressions on inputs to produce a gated input.

Such as:

• Breasts > 3.0 AND Chastity Bra IS WORN FOR > 0, then debuff-set X is enabled.
  • Arousal > 90 AND Time-since-orgasm > 1 day, the debuff-set Y is enabled.
  • Time-since-orgasm > 1 day AND Chastity-belt IS WORN FOR > 1 day AND Gag IS WORN > 0, then debuff-set Z is enabled.

Where the debuff-set X has Breasts as an input and debuff-set Y takes Arousal as an input.

(First test value is always the input to the conditional debuff-set).

Number of inputs in an expression bounded by some small number like six.

Number of condition expressions bounded by some reasonable limit like sixteen.

2) Some extra binary tests based on all-or-nothing inputs such as:

• Is Bimbo
  • Has bikini curse
  • In combat
  • 1H weapon is drawn
  • 2H weapon is drawn
  • Destruction magic is equipped
  • In wilderness
  • In dungeon
  • In town
  • In city
  • In inn
  • In shop
  • In palace
  • In temple
  • In dwelling
  • Is crawling
  • Is kneeling
  • In bondage furniture

The above is all in no particular order. Bugs would be done first.

One for the bug list.

Your rape event never releases the rapists. After the rape is over any NPC that was involved continues to have the dialog block added when it starts (The you deserve this, type comments) which can be bad if a quest NPC is involved. 

25 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

Your rape event never releases the rapists.

It does! In fact, the obsessiveness with which that release was implemented may surprise you.

I was intensely aware of how troublesome it would be if it failed.

That it is failing in your game is specific to your game somehow.

Or more strictly, specific to some configuration that does not match either my development environment or main game.

But the list does propose an MCM button to fix it.

If you reset the quest manually, that will fix it. This was already posted in response to you, so you probably know that.

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

It does! In fact, the obsessiveness with which that release was implemented may surprise you.

I was intensely aware of how troublesome it would be if it failed.

That it is failing in your game is specific to your game somehow.

Or more strictly, specific to some configuration that does not match either my development environment or main game.

But the list does propose an MCM button to fix it.

If you reset the quest manually, that will fix it. This was already posted in response to you, so you probably know that.

Well I have changed my set up drastically since then and it still happens, and the reset button does not work.

4 hours ago, Corsayr said:

and the reset button does not work.

Hence the proposal for a button specifically to fix this issue.

But you can fix it from the console.

I don't have any idea why it would not work, but maybe your Papyrus log has a clue.

If you can find a rape event in your log and trim away everything before the rape, and everything after it, (with a little margin for error) and zip it up, I can take a look.

My guess is that a mod event is crashing the rape termination process. Whether that event is being raised by SLD, or by SLA*, or by SL, or by SLSO, is unguessable, but it will be one of those mods.

If it can be identified, it may be possible to prevent it from causing trouble.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, got a problem. So far the mod works (in that theres no CTD when I try to launch the game), but I notice that Vortex reports the following: "Script Extender Plug In Error ... "_fw_plugin.dll" (Sexlab Disparity 14.4 - SSE.7z): reported as incompatible during query."

Any idea what's up?

24 minutes ago, BadBear69! said:

Hey, got a problem. So far the mod works (in that theres no CTD when I try to launch the game), but I notice that Vortex reports the following: "Script Extender Plug In Error ... "_fw_plugin.dll" (Sexlab Disparity 14.4 - SSE.7z): reported as incompatible during query."

Any idea what's up?

If you are using it in SE, I'm guessing you have the plugin for LE?

Or vice versa. I didn't make the SE version, and I don't know if it really works, so you would need to take that up with whoever did the conversion, if that's what you have.

If you have the original LE version, from this page, and you're installing it into SE, obviously, it's not going to work.

If you're installing it into LE, then Vortex is garbage :) 

And if you have the SE conversion and you're trying to install it into LE... don't do that! Use the original version from this forum.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. Love this mod!

I am playing on SE, and just one issue. I can't seem to get it to detect when body weight changes, it always starts at 0 and stays there. All the others work ok. I usually start a charactwr at weight 0 and would like Disparity to kick in as weight increases.

I've used in various combinations to adjust weight during game play: Corruption, Weight Morphs, iNeed, RND2, Mini SSE Needs. I see the visual changes with weight gain on these mods, but Disparity stays at 0.0.

Any clues on to what I have missed?

6 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

Any clues on to what I have missed?

The value is polled periodically, so that would suggest that SLD is always reading back a zero.

I have no idea why. Maybe body weight was changed for SE? But I can't figure how or why that would be.

I don't make the SE version or run it.

SE quirks are a mystery to me.

If I had to guess, it's a change specific to the player?

The code uses player.GetActorBase().GetWeight()

Maybe SE has zero in the player's ActorBase and you have to find it by some weird new process?

Or it could be that your weight really is stuck at zero and you have some kind of SLIF patch setting the visuals directly?

Hmm, now I look at the code, could well be a SLIF related bug there.

Try turning off SLIF use in SLD and see if suddenly your weight starts to update.

If you can confirm that I'll do something about a patch ASAP.

Also, anyone else that has a bug they have been enduring for months, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!

So I can fix it in a release, maybe next week.

16 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

The value is polled periodically, so that would suggest that SLD is always reading back a zero.

I have no idea why. Maybe body weight was changed for SE? But I can't figure how or why that would be.

I don't make the SE version or run it.

SE quirks are a mystery to me.

If I had to guess, it's a change specific to the player?

The code uses player.GetActorBase().GetWeight()

Maybe SE has zero in the player's ActorBase and you have to find it by some weird new process?

Or it could be that your weight really is stuck at zero and you have some kind of SLIF patch setting the visuals directly?

Hmm, now I look at the code, could well be a SLIF related bug there.

Try turning off SLIF use in SLD and see if suddenly your weight starts to update.

If you can confirm that I'll do something about a patch ASAP.

Also, anyone else that has a bug they have been enduring for months, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!

So I can fix it in a release, maybe next week.

Cheers for getting back to me.

I've tried having the use SLIF option in SLD ticked and unticked. It doesn't recognise body weight in either case.

5 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

I've tried having the use SLIF option in SLD ticked and unticked. It doesn't recognise body weight in either case.

It looked to me like the weight wasn't being updated if you enabled SLIF.

And that probably is a bug that exists and can easily be fixed.

Apparently, not your bug. I have no other ideas. As you see the call is very basic. GetWeight() is only on the ActorBase, so it's not an Actor vs base issue.

It's a very straightforward Skyrim call, so hard to figure why it would not update - unless, as I suggested earlier - your weight really is always zero and SLIF is creating the impression it's changing.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

any plans on updates for this mod? :D

I have some things:

1. Limits:

I thought limits limit the max debuff/buff rate from disparity in general.

Now I think I was wrong and limits do only limit the max debuff from ONE effect.

I had limit on -20 movespeed 

I had three things that add movespeed debuff. 2x -100, 1x -10

so in the end I had -50 movespeed (which fits my -20 + -20 + -10) idea.

Correct so far?

I just wonder if this was meant like this, because it makes the limit option... at least for me,.... quite useless since I cannot prevent dispartiy from slowing me down toooo much while on the other side have a good slowdown from single effects at the same time. 

2. any chance to add "covered in cum" as a condition that can apply buffs/debuffs?

3. any chance we can have shout cooldown buff/debuffs too?

thx alot.

and hell, this mod made my skyrim 100% better. it is a must have since 2 years now!!

thx alot for making this.

@Nymra, limits are applied as a final pass after all contributors are summed.

Which is what you want, and how it's documented.

If you're seeing something different, such as that -50, coming from SLD, it would imply a bug, or a broken game.

Limits are fairly well tested, and like most things in SLD operate across the array of all the different modifiers at once, so a situation where the value from a different limit is applied is unlikely to be the cause.

How did you establish the -50 value?

Is it possible that some other move speed modifier was engaged?

If the value was visible in the effects list, and you're sure it was the SLD one, I could look further.

Sometimes SLD gets "stuck" because some other mod caused its stack to dump, or something dumb in the sex events possibly.

If you clear all modifiers, disable and re-enable it unsticks it.

This isn't ... SE ... is it by any chance?

There's a very good chance of cum support, after the forthcoming DFC release, and after the SLAX work that is in front of SLD in the queue.

I'd say 100%, but not sure when :) 

If I do anything to SLD before SLAX it will just be a bug fix ... say if this limits thing is legitimate.

Shouts? Hmm...

In the case of modifiers, rather than inputs, I'm limited in what I can do with the existing SLD framework because it is literally "out of space" to put new modifiers in the MCM.

There is some space left, but there are probably other things... it will probably come up for discussion exactly what gets in that final addition pass.

After that, I'll have to do a significant rewrite with a different MCM design, so I can fit a lot more modifiers.

17 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

@Nymra, limits are applied as a final pass after all contributors are summed.

Which is what you want, and how it's documented.

If you're seeing something different, such as that -50, coming from SLD, it would imply a bug, or a broken game.

Limits are fairly well tested, and like most things in SLD operate across the array of all the different modifiers at once, so a situation where the value from a different limit is applied is unlikely to be the cause.

How did you establish the -50 value?

Is it possible that some other move speed modifier was engaged?

If the value was visible in the effects list, and you're sure it was the SLD one, I could look further.

Sometimes SLD gets "stuck" because some other mod caused its stack to dump, or something dumb in the sex events possibly.

If you clear all modifiers, disable and re-enable it unsticks it.

This isn't ... SE ... is it by any chance?

There's a very good chance of cum support, after the forthcoming DFC release, and after the SLAX work that is in front of SLD in the queue.

I'd say 100%, but not sure when :) 

If I do anything to SLD before SLAX it will just be a bug fix ... say if this limits thing is legitimate.

Shouts? Hmm...

In the case of modifiers, rather than inputs, I'm limited in what I can do with the existing SLD framework because it is literally "out of space" to put new modifiers in the MCM.

There is some space left, but there are probably other things... it will probably come up for discussion exactly what gets in that final addition pass.

After that, I'll have to do a significant rewrite with a different MCM design, so I can fit a lot more modifiers.

cool!

thx alot.

I will take another look at the limits and reset and test on a new game also and report back. 

40 minutes ago, Nymra said:

do you say that the SLD debug page also tracks and shows effects added by other mods than SLD? Like the additional -30 movement (above the -20 limit) can come from another mod? 

I'm not 100% sure *what* that's showing (two years later), but it might well show the unlimited version on purpose, as it helps you debug why you're limited.

I'll have a look over the weekend.

You should be able to see the final value in the magic effect modifier, and that has to be the "real" final value because it's being applied.

3 hours ago, Anunya said:

How does Sexlab Disparity determine if clothes is Slooty, Sexy, Illegal, or Respectable?

SLAX keywords, and in some cases, vanilla keywords.

Vanilla noble clothing is always respectable, IIRC.

8 minutes ago, Liam.Neesons said:

This is fantastic... any chance of a future SE version?

Yes there is.

When I've done the urgent SLAX stuff, I will return to SLD to add a bunch of stuff, and I will make an SE version then.

23 hours ago, Liam.Neesons said:

This is fantastic... any chance of a future SE version?

While we're waiting for the official version, the unofficial port seems to be working fine for me. I haven't used it in a long play through yet, but my initial tests have worked fine.

Like I said in my previous post, I've just started messing around with SLD a bit and... wow... it's incredible. So much potential there. There's like five different (and some of them mutually incompatible) setups that immediately suggest themselves to me. Great work, really appreciated! It's getting used in my upcoming playthrough for sure - the only question is how deep I want to go.

One thought - bearing in mind that I'm just starting out and may have missed it - is that some easy in-game feedback for the type of buffs/ debuffs and their source would add to the impact. It's one thing (say) to get a buff to speech and stamina because you've worn a collar for 50 hours and remembering it, and it's another (and IMO better :) ) thing to be told "you've worn the collar for so long it gives you a boost." I think it will put those things a bit more to the forefront in your gameplay experience. It will also help with debugging if you get yourself into some sort of "wait, what did I change? Why is my Magicika rate stuck at 0?" hole).

Obviously the number of variables probably makes detailed feedback too complex or onerous to implement, but something like [Source] [buff/ debuff] [now active/ at 25-50-75%/ now inactive] would IMO really add value. I could see it either as automatic debug feedback on change, as a debug message on hotkey press, or as an entry in the magic effects screen.

Since you mentioned you're going to do pass on SLD soon, I thought I'd put it out there... and if it's a feature that already exists and I missed it, then hopefully someone will tell me where to look :)

On 4/27/2021 at 5:24 PM, Lupine00 said:

SLAX keywords, and in some cases, vanilla keywords.

Vanilla noble clothing is always respectable, IIRC.

I'm very interested in incentivizing wearing nice and even expensive clothes for a number of reasons. One is that I'd like to make getting robbed/ stripped naked/ forced to wear specific clothes have an impact not just because there are inherent disadvantages, but also because you're foregoing bonuses from nice clothes.

Is there a relatively non-complex way to add SLAX keywords to clothing from mods?