On 6/3/2022 at 12:08 AM, Karna5 said:

FYI, the Indarello patch (an alternative to the Ulimate patch) has superb lesbian support with strapons. I don't know if the Ultimate patch has that as well as I use Indarello, but be aware there are two patches which have their own excellent and  successful approaches to expanding the animations. But you can't use both patches.

p.s. If you're still having trouble with AAF, the patches often help. I know that if I try to use the animations and mods without one of the patches I have major AAF issues, but when I install the Indarello patch it all works painlessly. Before the patches I had to keep editing XML files manually every time there was an animation update, but the patches take care of that for you plus add additional variations (such as the lesbian variations I mentioned above).

didn't work well for me, still just stands there. males work fine, there is one pose that seems to work. 

I have learning disabilities, call me whatever you need to, I've done some stuff like word-searches in order to try to figure out the answer to this really simple question, but my dumb ass found nothing, so I'll ask, how do I manage if my character ends up in the top or bottom position during an M/M animation? Yes, I am seriously ignorant enough to not know the answer to this very basic problem, I'm trying to do a top character, quite unsuccessfully. How does the game decide who gets to be dom and sub in the animation, my character seem to get cast as bottom every time so far.

7 hours ago, Khajiit Tail said:

I have learning disabilities, call me whatever you need to, I've done some stuff like word-searches in order to try to figure out the answer to this really simple question, but my dumb ass found nothing, so I'll ask, how do I manage if my character ends up in the top or bottom position during an M/M animation? Yes, I am seriously ignorant enough to not know the answer to this very basic problem, I'm trying to do a top character, quite unsuccessfully. How does the game decide who gets to be dom and sub in the animation, my character seem to get cast as bottom every time so far.

In the MCM menu, go into the “Misc” options.  In there, look for the option called “Send actors to AAF in reverse order” and enable it.  That should put you on top in M/M animations.

This mod was originally designed for a female player who has sex with male NPCs.  As such the player is normally passed to AAF as the “receiver” in sex animations.  When you send the player and his partner to AAF in “reverse” order, you will be the “sender” or top.  I should probably update the menu to make this more clear.  Flip the option back if you want to be the bottom.

Edited by EgoBallistic
2 hours ago, Khajiit Tail said:

Thank you, that helped. I guess whilst I'm at it, is there any way to chose which position in the animation you end up when using the basic AAF scene starter?

If you are playing same-sex animations, the actor you pick first will be the bottom.  For male/female animations, it depends on whether the animation has the gender roles defined.  Many animation packs specify which gender takes on which role, so in that case the order you pick the actors doesn't matter, F will always be F and so on.

26 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

If you are playing same-sex animations, the actor you pick first will be the bottom.

It would actually be nice if the reverse order/regular order in SEU could be hotkeyed to toggle back and forth, with a corner notification.

i.e: "AAF SEU Position/Role Switched"

I'm just kind of a lazy fucker, and hate going into the MCM to switch it all the time for F/F anims. ;)

Not having a basic mechanic for top/bottom selection does seem like a pretty big oversight, I must say. Doing a bottom character sounds fun as well, but tops are a surprisingly big niche to neglect. Has there not been any big demand for it? I remember that what I think was the main naughty mod for Skyrim, way back when I experimented with it, had dialogue options for categories of sex, and who gets what position, I'm pretty sure. Not a step back I had expected.

57 minutes ago, Khajiit Tail said:

Not having a basic mechanic for top/bottom selection does seem like a pretty big oversight

Not that EB needs someone to defend him, however...It wasn't an oversight.

It's more along the lines of...top/bottom selection really didn't fit the original scope. EB's mods tend to start as small scope mods, that grow over time. They're never grandiose endeavors, nor are they over managed. They tend to be organically developed as time goes on, in very small increments...and Ego has always been receptive to feedback, and makes a point of implementing suggestions from the userbase...in some cases, he implements them exactly as described to him by folks. I should know, one of my first interactions with him was asking him for a small QoL feature on Violate. He implemented it exactly as I described it to him. Hence, we have a god mode toggle.

Circling back. By keeping scopes small, and evolving them over time is why these mods are must have for many folks. It's one of the reasons why SEU and Violate are two of the most stable mods in the Lewd Modding Stable...they grow slowly over time...based on EB's design, and feedback from folks. To wit: we asked for a top/bottom toggle...he'll probably stick it in at some point.

This is how he develops these mods, and I wouldn't have it any other way. ;)

I was thinking more in terms of the base AAF mod, which is supposed to be more of a robust framework, you'd think it'd have this kind of thing thought of. I mean hell, so far it seems EB's mod is the one here that DOES have at least some way of managing position, but base AAF seems not to, even though it otherwise is more nitty-gritty and about directly staging stuff.

7 minutes ago, Khajiit Tail said:

I was thinking more in terms of the base AAF mod

AAF isn't so much a mod, as it is a framework for other mods to utilize animations. This wouldn't be in scope for that either really; mod authors who use AAF are better suited to decide what their mod should and shouldn't be capable of within that context. That said, the debate over what AAF should and shouldn't do, or what it should be or shouldn't be has been done to death..let's not get that started.

It is what it is. I definitely think we'll see a bottom/top toggle in SEU though. So, I'm not too worried.

New Version 1.14 Uploaded

Added a new feature: Pressing either the Active hotkey or Passive hotkey while in a flirt or prostitution dialogue scene will toggle the role of the actors (top / bottom) in same-sex or ungendered animations.  This will usually have no effect in male/female animations since those animations explicitly assign the roles to male and female actors.

For reference, the "normal" position in flirting and prostitution is that the player (or companion, if the player is sharing their companion with another NPC) is in the "bottom" role; in the "reversed" position the player or companion is in the "top" role.

Edited by EgoBallistic

Hi,  I'm stuck with hotkeys inactive due to dialog. It's stayed like that for a few days now, surviving multiple fast travels and a couple of quests being completed. Anyway to unstick it like the aaf keyword?

I'm blaming Piper. She often wanders off mid-sentence

Can somebody tell me where to find the Four-Play version? It got removed from the forum. I need it for testing four play in VR. Its the only adult mod I got working and I hate starting animations with shooting on actors (mindless for four-play).

Not sure if this has been answered before or not but I think I'm having an issue with the keybinds, I've installed the mod through Vortex, and tried manually adding the mod by copying the files into my data folder, and everything shows up just fine in MCM with no issues, however I've rebound the Active and Passive hotkeys and tried them both but nothing has happened, there are no messages or prompts either to show that it did something or not.

Also included a Papyrus log after attempting to use the Active hotkey on an NPC.

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by Anonymous_using
3 hours ago, Anonymous_using said:

Not sure if this has been answered before or not but I think I'm having an issue with the keybinds, I've installed the mod through Vortex, and tried manually adding the mod by copying the files into my data folder, and everything shows up just fine in MCM with no issues, however I've rebound the Active and Passive hotkeys and tried them both but nothing has happened, there are no messages or prompts either to show that it did something or not

LooksMenu is either not installed or not activated.  This causes AAF not to load since AAF depends on LooksMenu.  This in turn causes SEU's scripts not to load because they depend on AAF.  So while SEU's plugin is loaded (which is why the MCM is visible) the mod itself is not running.

Note that if you are using the game's built-in mod manager you will have problems with LookMenu not staying activated.  That mod manager is garbage, and among other things it always deactivates plugins that don't have an explicit dependency on Fallout4.esm (and LooksMenu doesn't, since its plugin is just a placeholder to make the game load the BA2 archive) so this will keep happening.  I highly recommend you switch to MO2 or Vortex.

Edited by EgoBallistic
12 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

LooksMenu is either not installed or not activated.  This causes AAF not to load since AAF depends on LooksMenu.  This in turn causes SEU's scripts not to load because they depend on AAF.  So while SEU's plugin is loaded (which is why the MCM is visible) the mod itself is not running.

Note that if you are using the game's built-in mod manager you will have problems with LookMenu not staying activated.  That mod manager is garbage, and among other things it always deactivates plugins that don't have an explicit dependency on Fallout4.esm (and LooksMenu doesn't, since its plugin is just a placeholder to make the game load the BA2 archive) so this will keep happening.  I highly recommend you switch to MO2 or Vortex.

Thanks a lot, I fixed the issue with LooksMenu auto disabling and the hotkeys are working just fine now, although now when I activate a scene nothing will happen and will tell me that hotkeys are disabled during scenes, is this a problem with AAF?

Edited by Anonymous_using
6 hours ago, Anonymous_using said:

Thanks a lot, I fixed the issue with LooksMenu auto disabling and the hotkeys are working just fine now, although now when I activate a scene nothing will happen and will tell me that hotkeys are disabled during scenes, is this a problem with AAF?

AAF probably got screwed up at some point because of the previous trouble, so your character is stuck with the "AAF busy" keyword.  Open the console and run these commands.  You can copy them from here and paste them into console, one at a time:

prid 14

callfunction "actor.removekeyword" AAF_ActorBusy

This will clear the busy flag on your character and allow AAF scenes to work again.

3 minutes ago, mrguyman57 said:

i think i messed something up and it keeps saying it hotkeys are disabled durring aaf scenes.

That happens if AAF is hung up and you try to play an AAF scene, either with this mod or any other way.  You can clear this with SEU's MCM:

image.png

If it keeps happening after that there is a problem with your AAF configuration that you will need to fix.

On 10/19/2022 at 6:13 PM, EgoBallistic said:

That happens if AAF is hung up and you try to play an AAF scene, either with this mod or any other way.  You can clear this with SEU's MCM:

image.png

If it keeps happening after that there is a problem with your AAF configuration that you will need to fix.

It removed it but it quickly came back

On 7/30/2022 at 3:10 PM, EgoBallistic said:

New Version 1.13 Uploaded

• SEU will now display an explanatory message when a hotkey is pressed but functions are disabled (player is in AAF scene, in dialog scene, AAF is not working, etc.)
  • Added a "Reset AAF Scene Keyword" to the Misc section in the MCM, which can be used to remove stuck AAF keywords from the player

Thank you!