14 hours ago, Mojsexy said:

i kinda have the same!
with cuddle of course, but also when sex, the males do it with underwear!

If you are seeing the actors just stand there and clip inside one another, that means the .hkx files for the animations are not installed or installed in the wrong place.  So AAF moves the actors and tries to play the animations on them but nothing happens.

Otherwise, as the mod instructions say, you need to install Atomic Lust and RufGT's Old Animations (available on the Atomic Lust download page on Nexus).

Edited by EgoBallistic
12 hours ago, drag0nb0rn69 said:

hello could anyone give me a hand? I install the mod through vortex fine but in game, mcm just tells me, Missing plugins: 1.AAF_SEU.esp    any help would be appreciated, thanks

That literally means the AAF_SEU.esp plugin isn't loaded.  If you are running an old version of Fallout 4, you will need to use Fallout 4 Plugin Version Check Patcher to allow the game to load SEU.

On 7/25/2022 at 4:39 PM, EgoBallistic said:

install Atomic Lust and RufGT's Old Animations (available on the Atomic Lust download page on Nexus).

thanks for your time. problem is, i cant find BodyTalk on nexus. and i got Atomic Lust installed!
also that doesnt fix the underwear thing!
can you help? is this the place?

4 hours ago, Mojsexy said:

thanks for your time. problem is, i cant find BodyTalk on nexus. and i got Atomic Lust installed!
also that doesnt fix the underwear thing!
can you help? is this the place?

Here's the link to Body Talk 3.  There's been some reported issues for those that install the included pre built clothes, so you may want to just use the bodies and skins.

Hi, I've downloaded the mod files. I downloaded f4se and put the extracted documents into the fallout 4 folder in steamapps. I downloaded all the prerequisite mods form nexus and the prerequisites from loverslab and put them into the fallout 4 folder.

But when I run the game, the SEU mod appears in the MCM and asks me to input a hotkey but when I input a hotkey for the active hotkey and press it when targeting an NPC, nothing happens. Also when I hold it down for 1 second (the amount I set for masturbation), it does not give me the option to masturbate. 

Any help on this issue would be greatly appreciated. I have the atomic lust and mutated lust animation packs.

1 hour ago, Lsweatmando said:

Hi, I've downloaded the mod files. I downloaded f4se and put the extracted documents into the fallout 4 folder in steamapps. I downloaded all the prerequisite mods form nexus and the prerequisites from loverslab and put them into the fallout 4 folder.

But when I run the game, the SEU mod appears in the MCM and asks me to input a hotkey but when I input a hotkey for the active hotkey and press it when targeting an NPC, nothing happens. Also when I hold it down for 1 second (the amount I set for masturbation), it does not give me the option to masturbate. 

Any help on this issue would be greatly appreciated. I have the atomic lust and mutated lust animation packs.

Sounds like you don’t have AAF installed 

10 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Sounds like you don’t have AAF installed 

Thank you for the reply. I redownloaded AAF from nexusmods via vortex mod manager but unfortunately the problem still persists. Is there anything else to recommend? Do I maybe need to download AAF manually and if so, how should I go about doing that?

8 minutes ago, Lsweatmando said:

Do I maybe need to download AAF manually and if so, how should I go about doing that?

Downloading manually or automatically isn't relevant here. It makes zero difference. You're going to have to get down and dirty, do some reading, and get things set up and going properly. AAF has its own dependencies, including F4SE. You also need animations, etc. You can't just download stuff, throw it in, and expect it to "just work"...no matter what Todd says. You gotta fill dependencies, make sure your load order is correct, etc.

To help you, and keep you from coming back elevendy billion times, every time you add a new bit.... my advice here is to start over, follow the guide here. After using the AAF Fucking Manual, If you're still having trouble with SEU, then come back, and describe the issue. ;)

Follow that guide. Follow it exactly, and good luck.

Cheers.

1 hour ago, WandererZero said:

Downloading manually or automatically isn't relevant here. It makes zero difference. You're going to have to get down and dirty, do some reading, and get things set up and going properly. AAF has its own dependencies, including F4SE. You also need animations, etc. You can't just download stuff, throw it in, and expect it to "just work"...no matter what Todd says. You gotta fill dependencies, make sure your load order is correct, etc.

To help you, and keep you from coming back elevendy billion times, every time you add a new bit.... my advice here is to start over, follow the guide here. After using the AAF Fucking Manual, If you're still having trouble with SEU, then come back, and describe the issue. ;)

Follow that guide. Follow it exactly, and good luck.

Cheers.

I've followed the guide and this is what my MO2 is looking like. The problem still persists. SEU is showing in the MCM and it gives me the option to adjust the settings for SEU in the MCM, I'd have to believe AAF is at least installed as when I uninstall it SEU disappears from the MCM. The issue is that I receive no feedback when pressing the hotkey assigned to each action. When I press the hotkey, nothing happens. I have animation packs in atomic lust and mutated lust as well as the vanilla creatures animation theme so I'm not sure why when I press the hotkey, no animation occurs.

image.png.eefc6ed32e5d2edf810626c11de735f4.png

I've followed the guide and this is what my MO2 is looking like.

I am skeptical of this statement. Why you ask?

You have mixed install methods. There are "unmanaged" mods (this means, you dumped them directly into the install directory) and have not installed them in MO2, which defeats the purpose of using a mod manager in this sense.

The only "unmanaged" thing that goes in your Fallout 4 install directory should be F4SE. Furthermore, you appear to be missing important requirements like...the Zex Skeleton. You need to follow the guide, and we will know if you haven't followed the guide. ;)

So, again...I implore you to re-read the guide, and go over all the details. Don't just skim it. Read it. Modding absolutely requires attention to detail. Once you have re-read...start from scratch, and follow the guide step by step. This means installing requirements like the Zex Skeleton, etc.

Edited by WandererZero
fixed, missed some stuff, fixed some spelling.
1 hour ago, WandererZero said:

I am skeptical of this statement. Why you ask?

You have mixed install methods. There are "unmanaged" mods (this means, you dumped them directly into the install directory) and have not installed them in MO2, which defeats the purpose of using a mod manager in this sense.

The only "unmanaged" thing that goes in your Fallout 4 install directory should be F4SE. Furthermore, you appear to be missing important requirements like...the Zex Skeleton. You need to follow the guide, and we will know if you haven't followed the guide. ;)

So, again...I implore you to re-read the guide, and go over all the details. Don't just skim it. Read it. Modding absolutely requires attention to detail. Once you have re-read...start from scratch, and follow the guide step by step. This means installing requirements like the Zex Skeleton, etc.

I have all the necessary mods downloaded through MO2 after starting from scratch yet unfortunately the problem persists. I'm not sure where the issue is coming from.

image.png.30ea3ea8d7fde507323e20d5e6541a5d.png

I have all the necessary mods downloaded through MO2 after starting from scratch yet unfortunately the problem persists.

Okay. I'm kinda done here. You're not helping yourself by trying to rush through this, which is what it appears you're doing. Remember when I said:

5 hours ago, WandererZero said:

To help you, and keep you from coming back elevendy billion times, every time you add a new bit.... my advice here is to start over, follow the guide here.

Yet, it's exactly what you have done here. Well, you've missed a few things, and based on your replies...I can tell you haven't read the guide, you're just skimming it, and going only as far as the next missing thing I tip you off to.

Welp. You're still missing bits mate. But this time, you're on your own. My advice to you is as follows: read the guide, follow it, step by step. The knowledgeable people who prowl these threads will absolutely know if you've actually followed the guide's steps. You cannot just rush through it. Details are everything here mate. I've led you to water several times, and now..it's up to you to drink.

Good luck. Let us know how it goes, when you go through the guide for real, and fill in all of the step/bits you've missed and passed by. (We'll know) Folks will be more than happy to pitch in and help when it becomes clear you've got a correct install. Make sure you have F4SE installed properly, make sure you follow the guide.

Cheers!

?

36 minutes ago, WandererZero said:

Okay. I'm kinda done here. You're not helping yourself by trying to rush through this, which is what it appears you're doing. Remember when I said:

Yet, it's exactly what you have done here. Well, you've missed a few things, and based on your replies...I can tell you haven't read the guide, you're just skimming it, and going only as far as the next missing thing I tip you off to.

Welp. You're still missing bits mate. But this time, you're on your own. My advice to you is as follows: read the guide, follow it, step by step. The knowledgeable people who prowl these threads will absolutely know if you've actually followed the guide's steps. You cannot just rush through it. Details are everything here mate. I've led you to water several times, and now..it's up to you to drink.

Good luck. Let us know how it goes, when you go through the guide for real, and fill in all of the step/bits you've missed and passed by. (We'll know) Folks will be more than happy to pitch in and help when it becomes clear you've got a correct install. Make sure you have F4SE installed properly, make sure you follow the guide.

Cheers!

?

Nevermind, I tinkered and fixed the issue. The issue was with the in game character rather than any installations. I read the guide perfectly fine initially, I wasn't skimming it at all and now that it's working it proves that the issue wasn't me skipping the guide. Next time if you plan on helping maybe be less condescending and assuming of other individuals then you might actually help find the solution.

New Version 1.13 Uploaded

• SEU will now display an explanatory message when a hotkey is pressed but functions are disabled (player is in AAF scene, in dialog scene, AAF is not working, etc.)
  • Added a "Reset AAF Scene Keyword" to the Misc section in the MCM, which can be used to remove stuck AAF keywords from the player

On 7/30/2022 at 10:10 AM, EgoBallistic said:

New Version 1.13 Uploaded

• SEU will now display an explanatory message when a hotkey is pressed but functions are disabled (player is in AAF scene, in dialog scene, AAF is not working, etc.)
  • Added a "Reset AAF Scene Keyword" to the Misc section in the MCM, which can be used to remove stuck AAF keywords from the player

Is Something Broken?

I downloaded the latest versions of Violate, SEU & Torture Devices.

Now, my OEM followers are going back to their original clothes & my custom NPC's are nekked.

Before this, I had no problems.

:flushed:

3 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

I downloaded the latest versions of Violate, SEU & Torture Devices.

Now, my OEM followers are going back to their original clothes & my custom NPC's are nekked.

None of the changes in these three mods could possibly cause that.

4 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

Before this, I had no problems.

I doubt that very much.

Probably a dumb question but how do I safely update this without needing to start a new game? Is it possible? Using Vortex. Guessing I can just uninstall and safely reinstall with no worries? 
And thanks for this mod. :) 

1 hour ago, JayRoz said:

Probably a dumb question but how do I safely update this without needing to start a new game? Is it possible? Using Vortex. Guessing I can just uninstall and safely reinstall with no worries?

No need to start a new game, just uninstall the old and install the new.  There is no need to make a "clean save" between uninstalling and reinstalling. The mod will detect that its files have been updated and restart any quests that are out of date.

15 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

None of these 3 mods remove clothing?

So it's AAF then?

What you described sounds like the game engine bug that happens when a script adds an item to an NPC's inventory.  That bug causes the NPC to revert to its default outfit.  So Piper would go back to her trenchcoat and beret, and if your custom followers don't have a default outfit they would go back to being naked.

None of the three mods you mentioned, nor AAF, do anything like that.  But there are other mods that do.  I don't know what mods you have installed, and this thread is not the place to talk about them in any case.

5 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

What you described sounds like the game engine bug that happens when a script adds an item to an NPC's inventory.  That bug causes the NPC to revert to its default outfit.  So Piper would go back to her trenchcoat and beret, and if your custom followers don't have a default outfit they would go back to being naked.

None of the three mods you mentioned, nor AAF, do anything like that.  But there are other mods that do.  I don't know what mods you have installed, and this thread is not the place to talk about them in any case.

Alrighty then, I'll keep looking..........

:thumbsup: