i've installed everything i need to do properly but when i go to the mcm menu it says that the esp is missing, is it something to do with load order? I use Vortex btw but i have no idea what to do, i've installed the mod many times before and it worked those times, am i doing something wrong?

1 hour ago, yeet4545 said:

i've installed everything i need to do properly but when i go to the mcm menu it says that the esp is missing, is it something to do with load order? I use Vortex btw but i have no idea what to do, i've installed the mod many times before and it worked those times, am i doing something wrong?

If MCM says the esp is missing then the esp is not activated.  As it says on the mod's download page, AAF SEU requires Fallout 4 version 1.10.162 or newer.  Older versions of Fallout 4 will not be able to load the esp.  If you are running an older version of Fallout 4 you can use Fallout 4 Plugin Version Check Patcher to enable it to load SEU.

Strange issue, when flirting with a lover,  the roll in the hay, make out still work but the hug and cuddle do not anymore... checked and neither Atomic Lust nor RufGT were changed deploy nor load order. I would had figured make out would had stopped working also as well if those were off... AAF is acting like it can't find those two animations though... but their there. Must be something in the xml's.  

31 minutes ago, eflat01 said:

Strange issue, when flirting with a lover,  the roll in the hay, make out still work but the hug and cuddle do not anymore... checked and neither Atomic Lust nor RufGT were changed deploy nor load order. I would had figured make out would had stopped working also as well if those were off... AAF is acting like it can't find those two animations though... but their there. Must be something in the xml's.  

I think maybe UAP interferes with the tags from SEU's XML, I know someone brought up that issue a while back.

On 11/18/2022 at 3:21 PM, EgoBallistic said:

I think maybe UAP interferes with the tags from SEU's XML, I know someone brought up that issue a while back.

I see, and it may... I got them working off C.H.A.K via it's theme, the theme for Atomic Lust is missing those animations though for FF and that may be UAP, will look if that overwrites them.  

7 minutes ago, mikey7979 said:

So is the latest version (v1.15) needed if you use AAF?

All versions of SEU require AAF.  the 1.15 update adds an error message if the LL_FourPlay F4SE plugin that comes with AAF is not loaded.  I added this because there are folks out there who are running ancient pirated versions of Fallout 4 that don't work with the current F4SE, so they waste a lot of time reporting bugs in SEU that are due to the plugin not loading.

So you may have addressed this prior, I probably didn't see it, my mistake if so. But everything checks out with the mod itself, AAF, etc, but when using the hotkey to initiate dialogue, that being the active hotkey, it just flat out does nothing. No warning message, no anything. The passive works fine, but the active hotkey on crosshairs and scan just doesn't work. 

8 hours ago, SarkSharkOrSomething said:

So you may have addressed this prior, I probably didn't see it, my mistake if so. But everything checks out with the mod itself, AAF, etc, but when using the hotkey to initiate dialogue, that being the active hotkey, it just flat out does nothing. No warning message, no anything. The passive works fine, but the active hotkey on crosshairs and scan just doesn't work. 

Are you running the latest version (1.15) ?

On 11/28/2022 at 7:44 AM, EgoBallistic said:

All versions of SEU require AAF.  the 1.15 update adds an error message if the LL_FourPlay F4SE plugin that comes with AAF is not loaded.  I added this because there are folks out there who are running ancient pirated versions of Fallout 4 that don't work with the current F4SE, so they waste a lot of time reporting bugs in SEU that are due to the plugin not loading.

Thank you for the info and the reply.

2 minutes ago, wotrudoingingmyswamp said:

Wabbajack wont let me use the newer version.

Ah. That's an issue with the modlist. You'll have to ask the modlist "author". Sorry. Also, you might / probably will encounter that issue frequently with modlists. Be aware. My advice and $.02, stay away from those and build your own mod list. Those are purely personal preference anyways. 

Hey @EgoBallistic, many thanks for this great mod!

I have edited your mod to make it a bit more immersive for my female player character. Specifically, I have edited the dialogues to my liking, added a few more options depending on whether the player is talking to a male or female, I have added facial animations, and I have made use of the Daily Life of Hookers pose mod so that when the player is prostituting or flirting she uses a more appropriate body pose.

Can I have your permission to publish this dialogue addon on LoversLab in case other people are interested?

All credits will go to you of course, and your original mod will still be needed.

Edited by Commander_
On 11/25/2022 at 7:14 PM, EgoBallistic said:

Are you running the latest versions of Fallout 4 itself, F4SE, and AAF?

yes i do!
maybe thats because i deleted the game, exported the files on a different folder, installed the game then moved the mods from there!
theres a lot of missing stuff since i did that!
but im not sure if it has to do with that.

• 2 weeks later...