11 hours ago, Gsus30 said:

I have a similar issue, I cannot get the prostitution part to work, I will get paid and then nothing happens. They undress and then... nothing.. Is this a known issue?

Sounds like animations are not working.  Can you make the problem happen again and post your script log?  Instructions are in the 2nd post in this thread.

10 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Your Papyrus log doesn't show any logs from any mods.  Make sure you enabled logging in the ini file, as shown in the instructions in the 2nd post in this thread.

On 3/23/2023 at 11:17 PM, aealaelut said:

Hello, I've been having a problem recently

So it was working fine until it just doesn't work. I pressed like 100,000 times on both hotkeys and non of them work.

Nothing appeared, I reinstalled the mod for like the fourth time.

I tried the fixes on page 2 but doesn't work.

Heres the papyrus file

Papyrus.2.log 7.47 kB · 2 downloads

Heres my latest one

Papyrus.3.log

On 3/25/2023 at 7:30 PM, EgoBallistic said:

Try setting "Flirt always succeeds" to On in the Flirt section of the MCM.

I tried, unfortunately it didn't work
This works with other creatures like dogs. But not with robots

Edited by Empty3301
3 hours ago, Empty3301 said:

I tried, unfortunately it didn't work
This works with other creatures like dogs. But not with robots

I'm kind of at a loss then.  If you are getting the "Unable to comply" reply then SEU has correctly identified the robot.  If you set it to always succeed then the only way it should fail is if the robot is flagged as a child actor.  Affinity, charisma, etc, don't come into play at all.

3 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

I'm kind of at a loss then.  If you are getting the "Unable to comply" reply then SEU has correctly identified the robot.  If you set it to always succeed then the only way it should fail is if the robot is flagged as a child actor.  Affinity, charisma, etc, don't come into play at all.

The only reason I need to interact with the robot is Servitron. Maybe the problem is in it? I put compatibility patches with it, in one of the mods ..

8 hours ago, WasSmithHere said:

EgoBallistic when using SEU for the random interactions between NPCs how can I make certain NPCs use specific AAF animations only and not something random? Is it possible?

Choosing the type of sex through dialogue was one of the previous plans.

But obviously, Ego doesn't have time right now.

When I activate this mod, MCM stops saving my settings, without this mod it works fine. Also when I want to flirt, it asks me about masturbate. The flirt issue is happening probably because both the flirt and masturbate are by default set to 0.1 when I open MCM, and masturbate probably comes first.

Edited by Ewura

New Version 1.16 Uploaded

Just a couple of minor bug fixes, no new functionality.

• I accidentally compiled the 1.15 version of the main script with debug messages disabled.  This prevented on-screen messages from showing and log messages from appearing in the Papyrus log, making troubleshooting pretty much impossible.
  • Added an extra check in the gender-swap code so it first checks whether the SEU dialogue quests are running before checking if scenes from those quests are playing.  Not doing the check doesn't cause a problem but it does generate Papyrus warnings which I dislike, that is now fixed.

6 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

New Version 1.16 Uploaded

Just a couple of minor bug fixes, no new functionality.

• I accidentally compiled the 1.15 version of the main script with debug messages disabled.  This prevented on-screen messages from showing and log messages from appearing in the Papyrus log, making troubleshooting pretty much impossible.
  • Added an extra check in the gender-swap code so it first checks whether the SEU dialogue quests are running before checking if scenes from those quests are playing.  Not doing the check doesn't cause a problem but it does generate Papyrus warnings which I dislike, that is now fixed.

Ah~Have you come back yet?

I'm so happy?

Could you make the download of AAF_SEU_V1.15.7z available again?

There's a Wabbajack modlist "Fallen Society" which requires it and since Wabbajack verifies downloads via hashes it will not complete an installation without that exact version.

Thanks.

56 minutes ago, UsernameTaken666 said:

Responsibility of that collection, not this mod author. Contact them. Hint: Don't use collections. If you choose to, these are the issues you will encounter. They state to not contact individual mod authors. 

I know it's in the responsibility of list authors to update their list when mods update and whatnot, I just saw that this was a very recent update and was hoping for a "quick fix" so to say.

I'll refrain from contacting future mod authors in such a case and contact the list authors instead.

Thanks.

5 hours ago, Jeff2188 said:

I know it's in the responsibility of list authors to update their list when mods update and whatnot, I just saw that this was a very recent update and was hoping for a "quick fix" so to say.

I'll refrain from contacting future mod authors in such a case and contact the list authors instead.

Thanks.

I think I got it- try this~ AAF_SEU_V1.15.7z

Edited by asdfer1234

Hi, I'm new to using mods in games. I have followed all the procedures and downloaded all the necessary requirements to run this mod. The mod can be launched and is also detected in the mod manager, but there is an error when it comes to surrendering. I'm not sure if this is my mistake or a bug, but the players and NPCs just stand still like in the picture. Can you please help me with this? Thank you. sorry for my bad english.

image_2023-04-10_000153887.png

1 hour ago, Yuvie said:

I'm not sure if this is my mistake or a bug, but the players and NPCs just stand still like in the picture. Can you please help me with this? Thank you. sorry for my bad english.

Hard to tell what is going on from that picture.

Were you able to surrender normally and have the surrender dialogue with the enemies?

3 hours ago, Yuvie said:

Were you able to surrender normally and have the surrender dialogue with the enemies?

First, you need to enable subtitles.  The dialogue in this mod is silent, with subtitles off you can't tell what is going on.

Second, your animations aren't installed properly.  SEU called AAF to play an animation, but the animation files (the .hkx files) are not found, so the actors just end up standing inside one another.

44 minutes ago, aealaelut said:

So, the 1.16 update doesnt really patch my "Doesn't do anything at all" bugs and it kinda annoying that you have to make a new playthrough and it broke 30 minute after the ending

You never need to make a new playthrough when updating my mods, just install the updated version and the mod will recognize the update and restart the scripts as needed.

Your mods are not working because LooksMenu is not loaded.  AAF's scripts depend on LooksMenu so they fail to load.  SEU's scripts in turn depend on AAF so they fail to load.

You are probably using the in-game mod manager to manage your load order.  Don't do that.  It doesn't handle LooksMenu and several other mods properly.  Use a real mod manager.

[04/11/2023 - 02:11:44AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "addOverlays" in state "" on object "aaf:aaf_mainquestscript".
[04/11/2023 - 02:11:44AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "copyOverlays" in state "" on object "aaf:aaf_mainquestscript".
[04/11/2023 - 02:11:44AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::AAF_MainQuestScript_var" on object "AAF:AAF_API"

[04/11/2023 - 02:11:44AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "AAF_API" on object "SEUMainScript"
[04/11/2023 - 02:11:44AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "::remote_AAF:AAF_API_OnAnimationStop" in state "" on object "SEUMainScript".

Since I haven't touched anything more-than-simple modding in a while, and I'd rather not set something on fire. If I have modded in critter companions and want add deathclaws (or other critters since I'm a filthy degenerate) to the list of actors that can be flirted with or offered to other NPCs, is it as simple as adding in the ActorType under properties under the FlirtSimpleQuest scripts and if for prositution under the ProstituteScript? Then after adding in the dialogue option under scenes?