I have this problem I didn't have before I updated SEU. I first got a message when clicking my hotkey, that a scene was ongoing, so therefor my hotkey was disabled. But your new mcm menu fixed that, but didn't start a new animation after diaologue. Just repeated the cicle by saying I was stuck in an aaf scene. So I verified my files through steam, and updated aaf to 166. Now my homekey is working again, and animations are being played. But the animations no longer consideres that my characther is a humanoid, and my player gets crushed into the weirdest shapes whenever the animation tag suggests canine, or super mutant animations. I can even hear super mutant voices coming out of the player characther. I have reinstalled aaf themes, and UAP. But it seems to still play whatever kinda animations, with a total disregard for species. Anyway I can fix this? This didn't use to be an issue. 

1 hour ago, Modtester 111 said:

But the animations no longer consideres that my characther is a humanoid, and my player gets crushed into the weirdest shapes whenever the animation tag suggests canine, or super mutant animations. I can even hear super mutant voices coming out of the player characther. I have reinstalled aaf themes, and UAP. But it seems to still play whatever kinda animations, with a total disregard for species.

This is a problem with your AAF configuration, nothing to do with SEU.

On 10/24/2022 at 7:28 AM, EgoBallistic said:

This is a problem with your AAF configuration, nothing to do with SEU.

I am having the exact same issue with the latest seu. 

Using a female character flirt or solicit a male and about 50% of the time the male is using the  supermutant animations and voice from leito's animation pack not the human ones. 

Disabling leito fixes the problem or going  back to the previous version of seu also stops the issue.

7 minutes ago, Kalamaki22 said:

I am having the exact same issue with the latest seu. 

Using a female character flirt or solicit a male and about 50% of the time the male is using the  supermutant animations and voice from leito's animation pack not the human ones. 

Disabling leito fixes the problem or going  back to the previous version of seu also stops the issue.

And I forgot to say I am following the latest aaf guide exactly on load order and only use the mods recommended.

Hi there,
the Hotkeys won't work, and i did read here that this mod only works with the latest Fallout 4 version.

Does this include or exclude the German, Spanish, Italian and French Versions?

Because i am playing the german version wich has a different Version/Build Number.

Regards,

- Khajiirah

Edited by Khajiirah
47 minutes ago, Khajiirah said:

Hi there,
the Hotkeys won't work, and i did read here that this mod only works with the latest Fallout 4 version.

Does this include or exclude the German, Spanish, Italian and French Versions?

Because i am playing the german version wich has a different Version/Build Number.

Regards,

- Khajiirah

This works with the most recent german (steam) version of fallout and F4SE 1.10.163 (with all DLCs)

Edited by Heinz01
2 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

sorry - which Leito’s patch?

Sorry my bad.  The guide tells you to put leito's animation, with the erection patch, at work so cannot check exactly what that is, after UAP.   

One item I did note and forgot was at one point the male used a deathclaw animation which looked beyond bizarre. 

7 hours ago, Heinz01 said:

This works with the most recent german (steam) version of fallout and F4SE 1.10.163 (with all DLCs)

Thanks Heinz, danke.

Then i guess, something else is wrong, i have to figure out what. Even changing the Hotkeys to other ones diddn't help.
I mean nothing happens, i also tried this (Fallout 4 Version Check patcher) for older Fallout 4 Versions, just to give it a try, but it also diddn't help too.

I will change the Hotkeys in the keybinds.json now, and we'll see.

1 hour ago, Khajiirah said:

Then i guess, something else is wrong, i have to figure out what. Even changing the Hotkeys to other ones diddn't help.
I mean nothing happens, i also tried this (Fallout 4 Version Check patcher) for older Fallout 4 Versions, just to give it a try, but it also diddn't help too.

Is AAF working?  Are you able to bring up the AAF menu by hitting the Home key?  And, is Looksmenu working?

The last couple of times someone reported this type of problem, LooksMenu wasn't installed, so AAF couldn't load, and in turn SEU couldn't load because AAF was missing.

7 hours ago, Kalamaki22 said:

Sorry my bad.  The guide tells you to put leito's animation, with the erection patch, at work so cannot check exactly what that is, after UAP.   

One item I did note and forgot was at one point the male used a deathclaw animation which looked beyond bizarre. 

This evening I started getting the same issue with both the last SEU, so not your latest and also violate.   I rolled back violate but same problem occurred.   So then went back to previous UAP and bingo no more problems.  When I changed to the earlier UAP the game told me I was missing penpos.esp, unsure what that was particularly asthe install was the same.

Anyway I apologise although I haven't changed back to your newest version of seu and I will check that tomorrow,  it seems the issue is more likely UAP.  

Will confirm when I have finished checking but once again sorry, I hope it didn't cause any undue stress.

8 minutes ago, Kalamaki22 said:

Anyway I apologise although I haven't changed back to your newest version of seu and I will check that tomorrow,  it seems the issue is more likely UAP.  

Will confirm when I have finished checking but once again sorry, I hope it didn't cause any undue stress.

No need to apologize.  To be honest I kind of figured it was going to turn out that way, but I have this rule that if two or more people report the same error in a short span of time I will investigate it even if I don't think my mod is to blame.  I'll also take a look at UAP just to confirm.

Thanks for reporting and glad you found the problem :)

5 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Is AAF working?  Are you able to bring up the AAF menu by hitting the Home key?  And, is Looksmenu working?

The last couple of times someone reported this type of problem, LooksMenu wasn't installed, so AAF couldn't load, and in turn SEU couldn't load because AAF was missing.

Hello, thank you.

Yes AAF is Working. I was using the "AAF Fucking Manual" for the installation. So i just have the needed mods and no additional stuff, your mod is the first additional mod thats why i came here, i found it on the AAF Manual page.

Looksmenu works, also no error messages i have when i am starting F4SE. I am using Mod Organizer, but i did also throw your mod into the game folders this also diddn't change anything, then i deleted the files from the games folder again. Your mod was installed with Mod Organizer 2, ingame the MCM Menu shows up i also could change the keys but while using them nothing happens.

It is like the Keys just won't get recognized.

I am still looking for it, hopefully i can get this to work somehow..

1 hour ago, Khajiirah said:

Hello, thank you.

Yes AAF is Working. I was using the "AAF Fucking Manual" for the installation. So i just have the needed mods and no additional stuff, your mod is the first additional mod thats why i came here, i found it on the AAF Manual page.

Looksmenu works, also no error messages i have when i am starting F4SE. I am using Mod Organizer, but i did also throw your mod into the game folders this also diddn't change anything, then i deleted the files from the games folder again. Your mod was installed with Mod Organizer 2, ingame the MCM Menu shows up i also could change the keys but while using them nothing happens.

It is like the Keys just won't get recognized.

I am still looking for it, hopefully i can get this to work somehow..

I am just guessing here, but i would also look if you somehow have another keybinds.json left somewhere, like in Fallout4/Data/MCM/Settings or in the overwrite folder from MO2 (Modorganizer/yourInstanceName/overwrite/MCM/Settings). These could probably override the correct AAF SEU json.

If you have installed other mods directly in your gamefolders, even not active ones, their settings "may" (i am not sure here) still be loaded in the background. So if your preferred key was used in one of these already, the game might not be able to reassign it properly. Again, this is just a guess.

As a sidenote, you usually dont have to install any mod into the game folders when your using MO2 (except for F4SE). Your gamefolder should be preferably a clean install.

Edited by Heinz01
7 hours ago, Kalamaki22 said:

So then went back to previous UAP and bingo no more problems.

2 hours ago, travelmedic said:

Haven't played since updating UAP myself, hopefully next week.

FYI in case you didn't see it, but Ulfberth just released a new version of UAP that fixes this issue.  There were some skeleton= attributes missing from some animations, so those animations could get played on humans even though they are for creatures.

3 hours ago, Heinz01 said:

I am just guessing here, but i would also look if you somehow have another keybinds.json left somewhere, like in Fallout4/Data/MCM/Settings or in the overwrite folder from MO2 (Modorganizer/yourInstanceName/overwrite/MCM/Settings). These could probably override the correct AAF SEU json.

If you have installed other mods directly in your gamefolders, even not active ones, their settings "may" (i am not sure here) still be loaded in the background. So if your preferred key was used in one of these already, the game might not be able to reassign it properly. Again, this is just a guess.

As a sidenote, you usually dont have to install any mod into the game folders when your using MO2 (except for F4SE). Your gamefolder should be preferably a clean install.

Hello, no i don't have any mods installed in my Game Folder, it was only a try for this Mod here to look what happens.  I deleted the files one by one again and installed and enabled this mod here in MO2 again. But thanks for letting me know, i knew this but i really apprecciate your help. 

But as i said no mods in Fallout game folder, only the needed F4SE and Buffout, and of course the Game DLC's all of them.
I just was asking here for help and hoping someone has a similiar issue, but i will try out everything to get this work. 

Regards,
Khajiirah.

3 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Can you post a script log of this happening?  It could be several things, it's simplest to see if there is an actual error happening.

Hello, i did change the INI settings via Puzzle-Menu, loaded my savegame and played a bit, i also changed the Hotkeys several times, from ; and . Key to Num 8 and Num 5, also to N-Key and B-Key. The Mod's MCM Page regocnized the Keys and saved them propertly.

Sadly in the \My Documents\My Games\Fallout 4\Logs\Script\ Folder\Directory where no log Files. After saving and exiting to Main menu and after saving and exiting to Desktop, later too. Also i had log files there, Log0 and Log1 and Log2, but they where from 2011 September, those i deleted, afterwards i did see no new log files there, none where created.

I also remembered i did this in 2011, this logging stuff in the INI files, that's why i had old files there.

So there are no errors, at least none wich is related to AAF, i will play now a bit again and use AAF of several Actors, i am hoping it will greate a Log file then, but my guess, it wouldn't show anything about the keys or your mod then.

I will try and look forward to a solution... Maybe i should use another mod with HotKeys just to see if those Keys work then. 

Hello again,

i have no clue why, but i guess now it is working!

O.o

I uninstalled Sex em Up and the XML Addon package.
(like i did yesterday and the days before several times!)

Then i added the Packages again to MO, installed those, they are also at the same loading spot (loadorder)

Just to make sure it is all clean, and now i did load the game, and a Menu popped up (Sex Em up needs Htkeys to be set)
I did go there and my Keys where still shown... B and N Key as i mentioned before.

I used those Keys and Ada came to me and then the dialouge started.

Thanks for you help, and even i don't know what was causing all this issues, your help and the talking here helped me solving it! ?

Thanks EgoBallistic, and thanks Heinz01. Let's hope i won't come back here again! lol

4 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

FYI in case you didn't see it, but Ulfberth just released a new version of UAP that fixes this issue.  There were some skeleton= attributes missing from some animations, so those animations could get played on humans even though they are for creatures.

Thanks spotted that this morning.   Would explain why the issues with SEU and violate.  Will update and run it over the weekend. 

I request your help:

Actually, all components are installed and AFF runs without any problems with "normal" sex animations.
But when it comes to scenes on a double bed - there seems to be some kind of "worm" at play.
Yes - I can choose the bed - yes I can talk to my companion and e.g. "arrange" cuddling with him - only then both actors are IN bed (and not even ON the bed) and "cuddle" each other - but STANDING UP and not laying!

I installed all the animations you mentioned as prerequisites - but when choosing the AFF scene I can't make a selection - even the CTRL key doesn't change a scene.