I have the mod working pretty normally, but for some reason there are no activation notification when i press the active hotkey on furnitures, and the following animation that play didn't use the furniture either. other means to start the animation on said furniture such as Sex Harassment (via furniture detection) works so the animations was installed correctly, i think.

also regarding furniture, some animations seem to utilize "furniture" without activation key (like Savage Cabbages that use street lights), is there way to start it manually with SEU?? Thanks for this mod.

Updated to 1.15 from 1.14 mid-playthrough.  The MCM still reports that 1.14 is installed no matter how long I wait and there are no update notices when I load a save.

I'm sure I'm doing something wrong.  Any ideas?  I've been using and updating SEU for as long as I've used mods.

alright so i think i did an update from an old ver . now when i ask them to have sex .they say yes then my weapon gets unequipped and nothing else happens . and the key doesnt work after. any ideas ?

edit : nvm fixed it , i think

Edited by harvercode
solved problem
  • 2 weeks later...

I have the mod working except the assault option is not working for me ,do i need aff violate in order for it to work. when i press the hot key it gives me the option for me or my follower to assault the npc but nothing happens its as if the hot key was never pressed.

Edited by manta28

I can't seem to get three-ways working; I go through the chat and get the first to agree but when i look for a second nothing happens, when it says you need to press the button 'near' the other npc I think I'm doing it wrong but I have no idea what 'near' mean here like does the cursor need to be over them or next to them or do I need to be Standing near them or... I feel like I'm close but I have no clue

I've run across an issue I could use some help with.

The first issue: Before talking to the vault-tec saleman I wanted to check that my AAF setup is working, so Nora got it on with Nate (which works) and tried Codsworth (which does not work). I tried with Codsworth several times, but always got the "Unable to comply" response. Since then, every robot I've come across has the same reply. AAF animations for these automatrons work, but I cannot get them to start using the flirt mechanics in Sex Em Up.

This is also the case for Supermutants. Attempting to flirt with supermutants using Sex Em Up always gets the response, "No, little human".

There are also several animal-type npcs that have no way to flirt with them, only to end the dialog; I'm assuming this is unfinished? I have animations for them; I tested them via AAF and they work. No-go with Sex Em Up.

The second issue: The mod description says that you can use the active hotkey to select furniture for scene selection: This has never worked for me, and I've been using this mod in different saves for years. I've tried setting a piece of furniture as default with no success, and I've tried to trigger following customers with no success. Is this feature broken? Does it work for anybody else?

I would greatly appreciate assistance if anybody has the time.

On 2/5/2023 at 10:12 AM, Jarnin said:

The first issue: Before talking to the vault-tec saleman I wanted to check that my AAF setup is working, so Nora got it on with Nate (which works) and tried Codsworth (which does not work). I tried with Codsworth several times, but always got the "Unable to comply" response. Since then, every robot I've come across has the same reply. AAF animations for these automatrons work, but I cannot get them to start using the flirt mechanics in Sex Em Up.

This is also the case for Supermutants. Attempting to flirt with supermutants using Sex Em Up always gets the response, "No, little human".

Those responses mean you failed at seduction / flirting.  You can change the chance settings in the MCM or even set them to always succeed.

There are also several animal-type npcs that have no way to flirt with them, only to end the dialog; I'm assuming this is unfinished? I have animations for them; I tested them via AAF and they work. No-go with Sex Em Up.

By default SEU only lets you flirt with creatures that can talk, so animals other than dogs don't work.  You can switch to Simple Flirting in the MCM which will turn off dialogue scenes but allow you to flirt with pretty much anything.

The second issue: The mod description says that you can use the active hotkey to select furniture for scene selection: This has never worked for me, and I've been using this mod in different saves for years. I've tried setting a piece of furniture as default with no success, and I've tried to trigger following customers with no success. Is this feature broken? Does it work for anybody else?

It works fine, but if you don't have any animations that work with the selected actors and that furniture the furniture will be ignored.

21 hours ago, Kekberry said:

I can only use the active hotkey to give me the option for masturbation, even when looking at an NPC. Nothing happens and there is no error message. So far I've tried to reinstall SEU, f4se and MCM, with no success.

Reproduce the problem and post your script log.  Instructions are in the 2nd post in this topic.

On 1/18/2023 at 11:54 PM, asdfer1234 said:

Has there ever been a voiced-patch thing for this mod? 
Love this bread-and-butter load-order lewd mod and it would be even better if there wasn't silent staring everytime I hit up and NPC.

I use this one, but I thnk their are other versions too.

Hey, can I get some help for this issue?

_ Sometimes it become almost impossible to prostitute yourself to male NPC, whereas much easier toward female NPC despite playing as female character.

---> Having a slider in MCM to configure the chance for prostitution success would be nice

_ Trying to surrender to creatures like mutant during fight is impossible ( the text say "can't surrender to this enemy")

3 hours ago, terrordrone said:

_ Sometimes it become almost impossible to prostitute yourself to male NPC, whereas much easier toward female NPC despite playing as female character.

---> Having a slider in MCM to configure the chance for prostitution success would be nice

The prostitution success / failure is based on the standard easy/medium/hard speech challenge from the game.  SEU itself doesn't control the chance, it's based on your Charisma and perks like Lady Killer.

3 hours ago, terrordrone said:

_ Trying to surrender to creatures like mutant during fight is impossible ( the text say "can't surrender to this enemy")

If you are getting "I cannot surrender to these enemies ...", that is from AAF Violate and you are getting that because either you and your companions outnumber your enemies and you have "Surrender only when outnumbered" enabled, or those creatures are not enabled in Violate's aggressor list.

If you are getting "You can't surrender to these aggressors!" that is from SEU and it happens if SEU doesn't find any suitable NPCs to surrender to.  You can only surrender to NPCs that can talk, not to other creature types.

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies for the two possibly silly questions, but does this mod work with AAF Violate? if so, should I install this before or after Violate?

Im curious because of the combat surrender feature and if it would conflict with Violate

Edited by Aqua.x
On 2/28/2023 at 8:06 AM, Aqua.x said:

Apologies for the two possibly silly questions, but does this mod work with AAF Violate? if so, should I install this before or after Violate?

Im curious because of the combat surrender feature and if it would conflict with Violate

Yes they work fine together, I dont think order matters.  With regard to surrender, I'm not sure if they conflict but its worth noting that with seu you can only surrender if you are alone, if you have followers it wont work, thats what violate is for.  But then violate doesnt have the bargaining/bribe aspect, its just straight to defeat, so I guess it depends what you want from it.

QQ: why does it include, select and play the nonsex tagged animations from lust and/or C.H.A.K when prostituting or specifically asking for sex, and may possibly get what are normal in the the hugs, cuddles or making out dialog options? I've doublechecked the tags and everything,  Just seemed a bit out of place when you ask about a roll in the hay, Cait loves it when you talk dirty and a few possibilities ends up just a barstool kissing scene or a hug. I suppose I could to decompile it and look at it to see why it does not ignore those when soliciting, etc... 

Figured it out, I'd state first off this seems to be the most stable port of an older mod to aaf. Plus it's quick when it passes control to aff - seems some older mods ported to aaf are not passing in tags to search thru. Which brings me to the issue above  C.H.A.K. comes with additional tags on the animations in the CHAKPack_tagData.xml and as such they're not weeded out from the sex options of older mods which do not look. To keep C.H.A.K 's cuddle, hug and kissing animations out of the sex selections here I just removed those tags so that the only tags in that file are "SEUHugging", "SEUCuddle" and "SEUKissing" and so they only play once asked for in the dialog. 

attached below.

CHAKPack_tagData.xml

Edited by eflat01
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, I've been having a problem recently

So it was working fine until it just doesn't work. I pressed like 100,000 times on both hotkeys and non of them work.

Nothing appeared, I reinstalled the mod for like the fourth time.

I tried the fixes on page 2 but doesn't work.

Heres the papyrus file

Papyrus.2.log

Edited by aealaelut

Every time they offer to have sex with robots, they say "Unable to comply" how to fix it? there are animations, starting the scene manually works, other mods that call scenes also work, only this one doesn’t work, I already tried to lower the mod lower (not lower than AAF) but it didn’t help, any ideas?

It seems to me that the problem is not in persuasion, because others agree and only robots refuse

On 3/23/2023 at 12:17 PM, aealaelut said:

Hello, I've been having a problem recently

So it was working fine until it just doesn't work. I pressed like 100,000 times on both hotkeys and non of them work.

Nothing appeared, I reinstalled the mod for like the fourth time.

I tried the fixes on page 2 but doesn't work.

Your Papyrus log doesn't show any logs from any mods.  Make sure you enabled logging in the ini file, as shown in the instructions in the 2nd post in this thread.

7 hours ago, Empty3301 said:

Every time they offer to have sex with robots, they say "Unable to comply" how to fix it? there are animations, starting the scene manually works, other mods that call scenes also work, only this one doesn’t work, I already tried to lower the mod lower (not lower than AAF) but it didn’t help, any ideas?

Try setting "Flirt always succeeds" to On in the Flirt section of the MCM.