2 hours ago, MrNicoras said:

Is it really even modding if you don't set something on fire at least once?

Indeed. Problem is if there's a small ember that isn't seen until it's suddenly a rapidly spreading prairie fire and the fire department is not happy.

Hi , I just downloaded the mod yesterday , when i open it in MCM it says that the AAF_SEU_esp plugins is missing , every other AAF related mod is working fine , I have the 1.10.138 version of Fallout while I'm using the latest version of AAF SEU cause I couldn't find any old version of it , idk if the problem is related to the version being old , you may say its four play but I searched every in the data folder and there is nothing related to it , I'm really hoping for you to see this and if it was related to the version being old I hope you send me a link to the right one and thank you .

On 4/16/2023 at 6:09 PM, KingM777 said:

Hi , I just downloaded the mod yesterday , when i open it in MCM it says that the AAF_SEU_esp plugins is missing , every other AAF related mod is working fine , I have the 1.10.138 version of Fallout while I'm using the latest version of AAF SEU cause I couldn't find any old version of it , idk if the problem is related to the version being old , you may say its four play but I searched every in the data folder and there is nothing related to it , I'm really hoping for you to see this and if it was related to the version being old I hope you send me a link to the right one and thank you .

Check to see that you enabled the plugin? look at your plugins.txt file in Appdata/Local/Fallout4. An enabled mod has a * in front of it. The name is AAF_SEU.esp 

Edited by eflat01
On 3/27/2023 at 11:49 AM, WasSmithHere said:

EgoBallistic when using SEU for the random interactions between NPCs how can I make certain NPCs use specific AAF animations only and not something random? Is it possible?

Note... if you add in the kissing and hugging animations etc... while they will play when prompted via specific dialog options, those same animations will also come up in the sex options (even though tagged as NonSex)... that tells me that the sex options are not really utilizing much in tag data nor screening out unwanted animations. Kind of funny when you solicit someone and they pay you for a hug. 

Edited by eflat01
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi I couldnt get my character's penis to be erect with the masturbation feature. The penis still moves slightly but its flaccid. I use Atomic Lust masturbation animation and Atomic Muscle body with UAP. Its fine if I load the animation directly from AAF though,

On 1/5/2023 at 16:48, bleuko said:

Hola, no pude conseguir que el pene de mi personaje estuviera erecto con la función de masturbación. El pene todavía se mueve ligeramente pero está flácido. Uso la animación de masturbación Atomic Lust y el cuerpo Atomic Muscle con UAP. Sin embargo, está bien si cargo la animación directamente desde AAF,

Verify that the version of the mod Looks menu is 1.6.18. The latest version breaks morphs and will never make the penis erect

It seems that I have a problem. The flirt options do not appear. And my fellow npc (hancock turned human) doesn't speak at all anymore, he stays silent, even if I don't try to flirt with him, his sentences are silent. I'm sure I have some conflict with mods, but I don't know which one(s) are causing the problems. Attached my papyrus log.

Papyrus.0.log

16 hours ago, xindasvinta said:

It seems that I have a problem. The flirt options do not appear. And my fellow npc (hancock turned human) doesn't speak at all anymore, he stays silent, even if I don't try to flirt with him, his sentences are silent. I'm sure I have some conflict with mods, but I don't know which one(s) are causing the problems. Attached my papyrus log.

There is a script binding error concerning one of the SEU scripts:

[05/04/2023 - 07:25:08PM] Error: Overridden function "OnStageSet" in object "seuflirtdialoguescript" does not have the same signature as in parent object "Quest".
[05/04/2023 - 07:25:08PM] error: Unable to bind script seuflirtdialoguescript to SEUFlirtDialogueQuest (14007A0E) because their base types do not match

Basically, the first line means that the base OnStageSet event handler function doesn't take the same parameters as the version in SEU's SEUFlirtDialogueScript.psc script.  Not sure how this would happen; if you had a modified version of the base game Quest script it would cause all kinds of errors with other vanilla scripts and other mods.  So I suspect your copy of SEU was compiled against a modified version of Quest.psc so it doesn't work in the vanilla game any more.

3 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Hay un error de enlace de script relacionado con uno de los scripts SEU:

[04/05/2023 - 07:25:08 p. m.] Error: la función anulada "OnStageSet" en el objeto "seuflirtdialoguescript" no tiene la misma firma que en el objeto principal "Quest".
[04/05/2023 - 07:25:08 p. m.] error: no se puede vincular el script seuflirtdialoguescript con SEUFlirtDialogueQuest (14007A0E) porque sus tipos base no coinciden

Básicamente, la primera línea significa que la función base del controlador de eventos OnStageSet no toma los mismos parámetros que la versión en el script SEUFlirtDialogueScript.psc de SEU. No estoy seguro de cómo sucedería esto; si tuviera una versión modificada del script Quest del juego base, causaría todo tipo de errores con otros scripts de vainilla y otras modificaciones. Así que sospecho que su copia de SEU se compiló contra una versión modificada de Quest.psc, por lo que ya no funciona en el juego de vainilla.

I understand. Maybe it was some mod that I have that modifies the quests or one that modifies the user interface? I have almost 200 mods installed, but I suspect it could still be the fen's sheriff's department: the bleachers 2 mod or fall ui in conjunction with q.c.a. But when you tell me that SEU was compiled against a modified version of Quest.psc, I highly suspect it's because of the mod the fen's sheriff's department: the bleachers 2, since it basically changes it and adds lore and quite a few quests. I'll finish the story of that mod (I installed it because I saw a different version of alternate ending and lore) and I'll try the SEU mod again and I'll tell you if the conflict is because of that mod. Thank you very much for the help Ego^^

El 5/5/2023 a las 12:45, EgoBallistic dijo:

Hay un error de enlace de script relacionado con uno de los scripts SEU:

[05/04/2023 - 07:25:08 pm] Error: la función anulada "OnStageSet" en el objeto "seuflirtdialoguescript" no tiene la misma firma que en el objeto principal "Quest".
[05/04/2023 - 07:25:08 pm] error: no se puede vincular el script seuflirtdialoguescript con SEUFlirtDialogueQuest (14007A0E) porque sus tipos base no coinciden

Básicamente, la primera línea significa que la función base del controlador de eventos OnStageSet no toma los mismos parámetros que la versión en el script SEUFlirtDialogueScript.psc de SEU. No estoy seguro de cómo sucedería esto; si tuviera una versión modificada del script Quest del juego base, causaría todo tipo de errores con otros scripts de vainilla y otras modificaciones. Así que sospecho que su copia de SEU se compiló contra una versión modificada de Quest.psc, por lo que ya no funciona en el juego de vainilla.

Lamento molestarte, pero sigo con el mismo problema y no puedo solucionarlo. He quitado todos los mods que modificaban las misiones y que modificaban la interfaz de usuario, he reinstalado fallout 4 de steam y he reinstalado todos los mods que tenia excepto los que modificaban las misiones y que modificaban la interfaz de usuario. Pero me sigue saliendo lo mismo. Adjunto mi bitácora de papiro. Y si es necesario te puedo dar mi lista de mods activos y desinstalados y las traducciones que tengo en español, incluyendo la de tu mod. Mi administrador mod es vórtice. (Espero que este mod amin no me esté causando ningún problema, he leído cosas no muy buenas al respecto)

Edit: When I uninstall SEU, the voices go back to their vanilla state and are no longer mute.

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by xindasvinta
14 hours ago, xindasvinta said:

Y si es necesario te puedo dar mi lista de mods activos y desinstalados y las traducciones que tengo en español, incluyendo la de tu mod.

Your log shows the same error, the OnStageSet function is broken because the mod was compiled against an incompatible version of Quest.psc.

The problem appears to be the Spanish translation of SEU that you are using.  I tested with this one and had the same problem, the mod wouldn't run properly because of OnStageSet.

This is also the cause of the issue with voices.  Because OnStageSet is broken, the flirtation dialogue cannot progress, and your characters are stuck with the silent voice.

Install the normal version of SEU and the problem should go away.

1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

Su registro muestra el mismo error, la función OnStageSet está rota porque el mod se compiló contra una versión incompatible de Quest.psc.

El problema parece ser la traducción al español de SEU que está utilizando. Probé con este y tuve el mismo problema, el mod no funcionaba correctamente debido a OnStageSet.

Esta es también la causa del problema con las voces. Debido a que OnStageSet está roto, el diálogo de coqueteo no puede progresar y tus personajes se quedan atrapados con la voz silenciosa.

Instale la versión normal de SEU y el problema debería desaparecer.

Oh! I honestly wouldn't have guessed that this was the problem. Now I was doing clean installs of all mods again. Thanks for the great help. I will report this problem to the person who translated your mod, to let them know what causes this problem. Thank you very much for the help Ego

• 2 weeks later...

Does the flirt option work on robots for anyone? I can get robots to engage with companions via this mod but not the female PC, which seems strange (even when maximizing the flirt chance).  They always state "Unable to comply".  

Edited by eflat01
On 3/25/2023 at 6:50 AM, Empty3301 said:

Every time they offer to have sex with robots, they say "Unable to comply" how to fix it? there are animations, starting the scene manually works, other mods that call scenes also work, only this one doesn’t work, I already tried to lower the mod lower (not lower than AAF) but it didn’t help, any ideas?

It seems to me that the problem is not in persuasion, because others agree and only robots refuse

I have the same issue, in fact I can have the robot have sex with a companion but not the PC even when setting the flirt chance to 100%. I do not know what in the conditions may be different in the dialog quest? I tried to examine the scene in CK to have a look but that ctd CK. ;) Likely missing the .psc scripts for something.

So the masturbation part isn't working for me. I hold the hotkey down for as long as it says, but nothing happens, just a message popping up saying that something was selected or that "Nothing of interest" was found or whatever. Everything else works fine. Am I doing something wrong? 

Ok I HAD a problem . Was getting unable to comply from robots and Super Mutants were not interested in my PC .

What RESOLVED my problem was adjusting my load order ( I locked SEU at the almost bottom of my load order with MO2 )

I am a novice so take this with a grain of salt but it wont hurt to give it a try.

2 hours ago, virepef642 said:

Why am I getting "hotkeys disabled during dialogue scenes" message when trying to use a main hotkey?

Because your character is in a dialogue scene.  SEU disables the hotkeys when you are in a scene, as interrupting scenes can break some quests.

A common culprit with this is Player Comments and Head Tracking, because it constantly starts scenes with random actors.  PCHT has a hotkey you can use to disable it temporarily, so use that before using SEU hotkeys.  Also, sometimes you can get "stuck" in a scene if you walk away from the speaker.  In that case, you can either go back and finish the scene, or start and finish a dialogue with another actor.

On 5/24/2023 at 8:09 PM, Ragsinn said:

Ok I HAD a problem . Was getting unable to comply from robots and Super Mutants were not interested in my PC .

What RESOLVED my problem was adjusting my load order ( I locked SEU at the almost bottom of my load order with MO2 )

I am a novice so take this with a grain of salt but it wont hurt to give it a try.

I'll move it lower in the load, but I'm not so sure that's the issue since I can tell a robot to have sex with companions. When it comes to the PC it almost seems as though the dialog's script conditions are not being met. i.e. as though the flirt failed. 

However, you have made light of something else I should check. I've SEU_Voiced_Extensions which may be messing with the dialog.

Edit: Confirmed that's the issue: SEU_Voiced_Extensions.

Edited by eflat01
58 minutes ago, eflat01 said:

However, you have made light of something else I should check. I've SEU_Voiced_Extensions which may be messing with the dialog.

I just downloaded that and tried it, and sure enough that is the culprit.  That mod causes robots to always respond in the negative to flirtations.  Probably causes other issues, but I didn't feel like looking into it.

10 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

I just downloaded that and tried it, and sure enough that is the culprit.  That mod causes robots to always respond in the negative to flirtations.  Probably causes other issues, but I didn't feel like looking into it.

Yes, I did a quick comparison just in FO4edit and could see the form id differences for the flirt quest, so disabled the extention.esp and sure enough worked, If I were ambitious I'd load them in CK to get a closer look but I'm not. Well, at least not for today... ? 

As far as I know just the dialog with robots are not correct as all the other race dialogs seem to be working - passed thru when not covered by the voice extension mod. Always the risk when moding, especially when moding another mod.

Pity though Hannah (the PC) was getting used to Cait's reply of "Ooo, I love it when you talk dirty." when asked for "a roll in the hay"... imagine Cait's reply if she asked "Let's rest here a bit, and screw until the brahmin come home?" 

Oh btw, imho, this is the most stable of aaf mods of the lot up here, you do nice work. 

Edited by eflat01
22 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Because your character is in a dialogue scene.  SEU disables the hotkeys when you are in a scene, as interrupting scenes can break some quests.

A common culprit with this is Player Comments and Head Tracking, because it constantly starts scenes with random actors.  PCHT has a hotkey you can use to disable it temporarily, so use that before using SEU hotkeys.  Also, sometimes you can get "stuck" in a scene if you walk away from the speaker.  In that case, you can either go back and finish the scene, or start and finish a dialogue with another actor.

Thanks for the reply, I was suspecting that Player Comments was the reason, I disabled all hello/npc commentaries, but it seems that's not enough and you need to use hotkey to shut it down completely.