3 hours ago, Wicken said:

First off kudos to you @Egoballistic for all your hard work. It's very much appreciated. My problem is with bot SEU and violate. SEU was working beautifully til I added violate... and a couple pose mods. Now neither works and disable/enable, re-installing doesn't work. Here's a screenshot of the AAF menu and I C&P'd Papyrus log.0. Thanks in advance for your help.

Your log shows that SEU did everything correctly the first time you tried to launch an animation.  The flirtation succeeded, the dialogue played out, and SEU called AAF to play the resulting animation.  But there were never any AAF events (OnSceneInit, OnAnimationStart, etc) so I have to assume AAF hung up for some reason.

Once that happened, AAF left the AAF_ActorBusy keyword on the two actors.  This indicates that the actors are in an AAF scene.  As a result, SEU has disabled the Active Hotkey, and logs the following when you try to use it:

[01/24/2022 - 08:44:54PM] AAF SEU Debug: OnControlUp has started
[01/24/2022 - 08:44:55PM] AAF SEU Debug: OnControlUp has determined player is in an AAF scene, ABORTING

I can't tell what is wrong with your AAF install because, as you see in your screenshot, there are too many errors and AAF stopped logging them all.

Note that the AAF version you are using (108) is over two years out of date.  There have been a number of changes since then, including ones that changed how animation files (XML) have to be formatted.  It is entirely possible that animation files in those pose mods, or in Violate, are causing problems with that old version of AAF.  You should update to the latest version of AAF.

Thanks @EgoBallistic, I have the updated versions of SEU and Violate (thinking that might fix the problem). I'll DL the latest AFF and disable some of the newer mods one by one and see if that doesn't fix the problem. Appreciate the quick reply. I know you have a life outside of modding so, thank you very much.

Update: Installed updated version of AAF and so far SEU and SexAttributes work fine. Wish everything was fixed as easily...lol. Haven't enabled Violate yet but hopefully it will play nice and get along with the others. Thanks again for your help.

Edited by Wicken
On 1/25/2022 at 1:12 AM, EgoBallistic said:

Your log shows that SEU did everything correctly the first time you tried to launch an animation.  The flirtation succeeded, the dialogue played out, and SEU called AAF to play the resulting animation.  But there were never any AAF events (OnSceneInit, OnAnimationStart, etc) so I have to assume AAF hung up for some reason.

Once that happened, AAF left the AAF_ActorBusy keyword on the two actors.  This indicates that the actors are in an AAF scene.  As a result, SEU has disabled the Active Hotkey, and logs the following when you try to use it:

[01/24/2022 - 08:44:54PM] AAF SEU Debug: OnControlUp has started
[01/24/2022 - 08:44:55PM] AAF SEU Debug: OnControlUp has determined player is in an AAF scene, ABORTING

I can't tell what is wrong with your AAF install because, as you see in your screenshot, there are too many errors and AAF stopped logging them all.

Note that the AAF version you are using (108) is over two years out of date.  There have been a number of changes since then, including ones that changed how animation files (XML) have to be formatted.  It is entirely possible that animation files in those pose mods, or in Violate, are causing problems with that old version of AAF.  You should update to the latest version of AAF.

Hey, @EgoBallistic - are there any logs that I could provide you that would shed light on my situation? The issue has persisted through a full reinstall of the game and mods.

• 2 weeks later...

Does the assault feature for a female character only successfully allow you to assault other females?  Each time I've successfully forced myself upon a male npc my female character is the one that gets raped.  I doubled checked and the mod Violate allows for a female character to assault a male npc with the female character as the dominant one.  Is it a matter of Sex Em Up not specifying to AAF that a female dominant animation is needed when paired with a male npc?

does anyone else have an issue where you reinstall the mod on an older chacter that previously then after awhile it stops working and i've tried to reset the MCM and nothing it doesn't even work for other NPC's once it fails to work on one.

Odd thing is it works fine on a new chacter, its really wierd  it seems every time thjey update teh mod it messes up and it was fine with teh last version it was at too.

I'm not even at teh limit of how many mods i can use its only at 180, ands its a limit of 255 if i'm not mistaken.

Edited by Halic99

Hey, @EgoBallistic! Good news.

After a total reinstall of Fallout 4 and a wipe of all my mods, I followed the [AAF Fucking Manual] Up-To-Date Adult oriented setup guide and got everything working great. There's just one small problem happening, and in reading through nearly all 61 pages of this thread, I'm not seeing a problem described that quite matches what's going on here.

When I initiate "kiss" actions, the actors "merge" together and just stand there until the animation times out, as shown in the attached screenshot. When I attempt "cuddle" or "hug" actions, I get the dreaded "AAF SEU: AAF SceneInit Status [4]" error message. The thing is - all dependencies are installed and the load order appears to be what it should be.

I've attached a screengrab of my modlist and load order. Have you seen this issue before? Is there anything else I can provide that might help get to the bottom of this really weird glitch?

As always, thank you for your expertise and insight!

image.png.5b707cba3e5410ea44641ae599defedd.png

image.png.85223f7444a73ed64e551f8fa207bacd.pngimage.png.842ab319ed57ce55f249fa8be3e26896.png

2 hours ago, HalcyonSFX said:

When I initiate "kiss" actions, the actors "merge" together and just stand there until the animation times out, as shown in the attached screenshot.

That usually means the animation pack is not installed correctly and the .hkx files (the actual animation files) are missing.  So AAF moves the actors into place, tells the game to play the animation, and nothing happens.

When I attempt "cuddle" or "hug" actions, I get the dreaded "AAF SEU: AAF SceneInit Status [4]" error message.

That error means AAF could not find an animation to suit the actors and tags requested.

I've attached a screengrab of my modlist and load order.

You should also install RufGT's Old Animations.  They are on the download page with Atomic Lust.

Hi Ego, thanks for supporting on this. Are the animations supposed to repeat or should they transition in stages from one to the next?

The animations on my set up play fine but I have one scene on repeat so not sure if I'm missing something here. I can transition by manually going through AAF but wondered if SEU will do that for me instead.

Also wanted to asked if you have any future plans to add voiced dialogue as well?

Many thanks

• 3 weeks later...

By turning on the "Send in reverse order" setting, and then use "Let's cuddle" with a male NPC on my female character, I get this: 

20220308041610_1.thumb.jpg.2b9685deba223af15e32a7640b85b00c.jpg

I like to keep the "Send in reverse order" setting on. so that my character has the strap-on when having animations with female NPCs. So, what lines should I change in the XMLs for me to be able to keep this setting on, but get the one below instead?

20220308041837_1.thumb.jpg.b668845848a00c3dde6c8344ef872c6b.jpg

On 2/16/2022 at 6:04 PM, EgoBallistic said:

That usually means the animation pack is not installed correctly and the .hkx files (the actual animation files) are missing.  So AAF moves the actors into place, tells the game to play the animation, and nothing happens.

That error means AAF could not find an animation to suit the actors and tags requested.

You should also install RufGT's Old Animations.  They are on the download page with Atomic Lust.

Hey, @EgoBallistic! I apologize for the late reply here. All of my notification icons got cleared and I didn't realize you'd responded.

Thanks so much for this detail. I did as you suggested, but continued to see weirdness. So, one by one, I started disabling mods. Come to find out, it was the "Ultimate AAF Patch." Soon as I killed that, everything started working exactly as it should.

Have you run into any other similar situations where you've seen the patch do that?

On 3/7/2022 at 3:33 PM, Tanglin said:

I like to keep the "Send in reverse order" setting on. so that my character has the strap-on when having animations with female NPCs. So, what lines should I change in the XMLs for me to be able to keep this setting on, but get the one below instead?

You would swap the <actor> sections in the animationData so that the male animation is first and the female one is second.

5 hours ago, HalcyonSFX said:

Have you run into any other similar situations where you've seen the patch do that?

No, but I don't use it myself.  I only have a couple of patches that bring a couple of older animation packs up to current AAF compatibility.  Keeping my AAF environment simple makes debugging my own mods easier.

On 3/10/2022 at 2:08 PM, EgoBallistic said:

You would swap the <actor> sections in the animationData so that the male animation is first and the female one is second.

Just to be sure I've understood you correctly, this is what's currently in SexEmUp_animationData.xml of AAF_SEU_XML_Addon V1.11

<animation id="Atomic Bed Cuddle" frames="180">
    <actor gender="">
        <idle form="0201B959" id="Atomic Bed Cuddle F" source="Atomic Lust.esp"/>
    </actor>
    <actor gender="">
        <idle form="0201B95A" id="Atomic Bed Cuddle M" source="Atomic Lust.esp"/>
    </actor>
</animation>

So, after the changes I'm to make, it should be

<animation id="Atomic Bed Cuddle" frames="180">
    <actor gender="">
        <idle form="0201B95A" id="Atomic Bed Cuddle M" source="Atomic Lust.esp"/>
    </actor>
    <actor gender="">
        <idle form="0201B959" id="Atomic Bed Cuddle F" source="Atomic Lust.esp"/>
    </actor>
</animation>

Is this correct?

36 minutes ago, nina74 said:

it says Scene list [4] when i want to do a sex scene with a surendered enemy

AAF SceneInit [4] means AAF could not find an animation that works with the given actors and tags.  Basically, you don't have any animations installed that fit the situation.

30 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

AAF SceneInit [4] means AAF could not find an animation that works with the given actors and tags.  Basically, you don't have any animations installed that fit the situation.

but i installed all animations that the mod Recomended

On 3/7/2022 at 10:33 PM, Tanglin said:

By turning on the "Send in reverse order" setting, and then use "Let's cuddle" with a male NPC on my female character, I get this: 

20220308041610_1.thumb.jpg.2b9685deba223af15e32a7640b85b00c.jpg

20220308041837_1.thumb.jpg.b668845848a00c3dde6c8344ef872c6b.jpg

interesting!
for me, this cuddling thing only worked once. after that, it never worked at all!!!

10 hours ago, grootforce said:

Hey, relatively new to this and trying to get it to work. SEU shows up in MCM, can edit hotkeys, settings, etc. but whenever I go to initiate AAF i get a "you find nothing interesting"

To initiate animations with NPCs, you need to be within dialogue range of them.  Also, the NPCs have to be capable of dialogue, i.e. humans, super mutants, or Dogmeat.  Not creatures.

Strange thing is happening, I started using the UAP patch and animation from lieto if it starts through your mod then happen big drop in fps but if call lieto animation through the aaf menu, everything is normal. Interested in what happens and how to solve this problem?