On 10/7/2022 at 2:21 PM, void_master_11 said:

Well, there are tons of mods to boost the children's growth like biosculpture+. Besides that, Babies and Children have an indepth aging speed config to make thing sas fas or as slow as you want.

I know. Which is why I use it. However I think people are starting to miss to who and what I am responding to.

"Every few years?!  How long do they think a rimworld colony lasts?  I'm not going to play for in-world decades to raise babies to adults."

That is what I am responding to. I am pretty sure the DLC will not have babies what for will be years.

On 9/15/2022 at 10:26 AM, heartburn said:

First of all, I want to say I'm very sorry for the sheer amount of mods I have.

So I've noticed a problem when it comes to pregnancy. I've noticed when using RJW Menstrual Cycle (forked) that when a pawn has an egg ready and another pawn cums in them, I do see that the egg is fertilized, but a while after the egg just disappears. I could test to see if I can find the issue, but with the mods I have, and how long it takes to load up the game, I thought I'd try my luck here. I'll upload a before and after and my HugLog.

https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/bea6458d3592694d88f65aa87481863a

Fertilized.png

Not fertilized.png

EDIT: Alright so I messed around a bit with the settings for RJW Menstrual Cycle. Increasing implantation chance fixed my issue. Seems it just wasn't taking.

Where did you get those graphics?

3 minutes ago, tinchek said:

Also can't download any of the Discord based mods. Keep getting this.

image.png.e373b16c1a34721c4c2d7797c72a9178.png

yeah change on discord side, I don't want to upload all these files here rn right before they become outdated, so either join the discord or wait until 1.4 rjw update when I will have to rewrite the entire post anyway

8 minutes ago, tinchek said:

My pawns won't animate sex. It literally lasts a single tick. I even tried with hero mode, they do have sex but there are no animations for it. I did install animations mods. And I sorted the correctly, rimpy checked them.

https://gist.github.com/251c89ce44dbb4d717c386d8c8ae701d

Hmm seems your copy of AC's Animation Patch is breakin down. It's either conflicting with another mod or just breaking in general. Try updating/reinstalling it.

On 10/6/2022 at 3:40 PM, Romantacles said:

Well, they mentioned growth vats as well in the update so you can probably just put any child in one of those to make them grow up faster.

It's more resculpting in general... This mod will prolly add fuckable nipples 'cuz wtf not!  But seriously, has whoring been fixed yet?  Ever since Tynan updated game to have a single pawn carry all of a caravan's silver and individual pawns don't get random silver, whoring doesn't seem to work anymore...

On 10/9/2022 at 11:45 PM, tinchek said:

Yeah, 1.2.0. version AC's Animation Patch fixed everything. Thanks for everything.

Hi. Are you using AnimPatch 1.2.0? Because it breaking my game on 1.2.2. Like you say pawns dont have sex and log is flooded wiith looped errors. Disableing it alltogether fixed it, but mod if very nice. So mybe it just version 1.2.2. that breaking stuff...

On 9/21/2022 at 7:02 AM, Impact14 said:

Hello - just sharing a couple of niche animal mods I updated myself, made with the intention of using with a zoo-themed play. If anyone else wants 'em, great.

The two mods are Let animals sleep in your bed and Marriage Collar (while this one already supported 1.3, I was still getting errors with the steam version. The errors were fixed, and also I simplified the mod somewhat and cleaned up the labels).

Marriage Collar.7z 348.91 kB · 215 downloads Animals In Your Bed.7z 101.73 kB · 211 downloads

you did not include updated sources for mc

After the latest update to Whoring, I get an error when I try to open Brothel tab in the "RJW Containment area".

Spoiler

Exception filling window for Verse.FloatMenu: System.FieldAccessException: Field `rjw.MainTab.MainTabWindow:pawnTableDef' is inaccessible from method `rjwwhoring.RJWTab_Brothel_Patch/<>c__DisplayClass0_0:<MakeOptionsPatch>b__0 ()'

at Verse.FloatMenuOption.Chosen (System.Boolean colonistOrdering, Verse.FloatMenu floatMenu) [0x00030] in <81af9f8a18324e17b286924a43555a7c>:0
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.FloatMenuOption.Verse.FloatMenuOption.DoGUI_Patch1(Verse.FloatMenuOption,UnityEngine.Rect,bool,Verse.FloatMenu)
  at Verse.FloatMenu.DoWindowContents (UnityEngine.Rect rect) [0x000fb] in <81af9f8a18324e17b286924a43555a7c>:0
  at Verse.Window.InnerWindowOnGUI (System.Int32 x) [0x001d3] in <81af9f8a18324e17b286924a43555a7c>:0
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch3 (string)
Verse.Window:InnerWindowOnGUI (int)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate (UnityEngine.GUI/WindowFunction,int,int,UnityEngine.GUISkin,int,single,single,UnityEngine.GUIStyle)

1 hour ago, Sudvabalis said:

After the latest update to Whoring, I get an error when I try to open Brothel tab in the "RJW Containment area".

Hide contents

Exception filling window for Verse.FloatMenu: System.FieldAccessException: Field `rjw.MainTab.MainTabWindow:pawnTableDef' is inaccessible from method `rjwwhoring.RJWTab_Brothel_Patch/<>c__DisplayClass0_0:<MakeOptionsPatch>b__0 ()'

at Verse.FloatMenuOption.Chosen (System.Boolean colonistOrdering, Verse.FloatMenu floatMenu) [0x00030] in <81af9f8a18324e17b286924a43555a7c>:0
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.FloatMenuOption.Verse.FloatMenuOption.DoGUI_Patch1(Verse.FloatMenuOption,UnityEngine.Rect,bool,Verse.FloatMenu)
  at Verse.FloatMenu.DoWindowContents (UnityEngine.Rect rect) [0x000fb] in <81af9f8a18324e17b286924a43555a7c>:0
  at Verse.Window.InnerWindowOnGUI (System.Int32 x) [0x001d3] in <81af9f8a18324e17b286924a43555a7c>:0
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch3 (string)
Verse.Window:InnerWindowOnGUI (int)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate (UnityEngine.GUI/WindowFunction,int,int,UnityEngine.GUISkin,int,single,single,UnityEngine.GUIStyle)

Likely requires latest RJW as well as it includes its own tab menu thats able to display whoring info. Don't know if you have latest rjw or not cuz no hugslog...

Yeah, I do. I also did a fresh install of both from gitgud to see if that had anything to do with it, still got an error. And I also ran the game with just harmony, core, both DLCs, RJW and whoring enabled, still got an error. And I deleted the configs of both RJW and whoring.

Edited by Sudvabalis
43 minutes ago, Sudvabalis said:

Yeah, I do. I also did a fresh install of both from gitgud to see if that had anything to do with it, still got an error. And I also ran the game with just harmony, core, both DLCs, RJW and whoring enabled, still got an error. And I deleted the configs of both RJW and whoring.

RJW is updated with fix.

You never really needed race support to begin with. It just provides the races it supports with their appropriate genitals and other extra tid bits. If a race does not have a race support def made for them then rjw will assign them generic parts as long as that race has gender.

Alright.

Side question. There's 5 types of pregnancy option available and none of them say which type they are (IE: Pregnant - Animal). I assume it expects it to be a whole body thing as well.

When I try to create the pregnancy in the pawn using the Character Editor mod, I get an error. "Exception filling window for CharacterEditor.DialogAddHediff: System.MissingMethodException: Default constructor not found for type rjw.Hediff_BasePregnancy"

I am not sure if this is from something being out of date or not or if it is a load order issue somewhere else(RimPy set the load order). I tried to make sure my RJW addons and RJW itself are as up to date as possible. Character Editor is also as up to date as it can get from the Steam Workshop; its last update was a little over a year ago. I hope I'm not being an idiot about how I'm going about it.

Log (has mods and their load order too): https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/8d1af76b4ccceb49b892e58f8f635378

Oh, one other thing... If I wanted to set a futa/herm pawn as the father, how do I do that? So far it only lets me set them as a mother. This one may be more a limitation of the Character Editor.

Edited by SwordFox

Character Editor does seem to have problems with RJW even without even without trying stuff that isn't that weird. Resizing genitals and breast seems to make the game forget these values on reload, and change when I hover over them. I use those hediffs made for resizing in character editor.

46 minutes ago, S32S32S5 said:

Character Editor does seem to have problems with RJW even without even without trying stuff that isn't that weird. Resizing genitals and breast seems to make the game forget these values on reload, and change when I hover over them. I use those hediffs made for resizing in character editor.

I noticed that it likes making the game think in mid-session that the character's genitals are broken and they randomly change size.

But these "made for resizing" ones... You could tell me where to get those in a DM so this thread stays on topic?